Author Topic: Teen Clara gets degraded Ch.01  (Read 5690 times)

Offline Maya

• Freshman
  • Merits 3
Teen Clara gets degraded Ch.01
« on: August 15, 2017, 11:19:15 PM »
Introduction: Lately iv been fantasizing about being dressed up as a fox and used. Unsure of how to explain this to my boyfriend iv resorted to this rather extreme story as a form of venting. Hope you enjoy and be sure to comment if you want Ch.02!

You sit huddled on the bed clutching your knees and crying softly. You miss your parents, you even miss school and the other girls, those who made it a game to mock you. Anything would be better than this cold bleak room. You hear footsteps outside and the sound of the door being unlocked.

The door slowly swings open and he stands there looking down at you. You stiffen scared to death. He is your uncle but you do not know him. You were sent to live with him when your parents died because at fourteen you are still a minor.

You have only been here a week and during that time he has barely allowed you out of your room. Occasionally he orders you to sit by him when he watches TV. He makes you sit on the floor beside him because there is only one armchair. Sometimes he strokes your head and shoulders. You are always to afraid to jerk away.

“Clara come with me I have a present for you” He is a big man and his voice is that of steel. You meekly stand up conscious of how short your skirt is. His cold grey eyes seem to stare right through your revealing clothes. You walk over and take his outstretched hand as he leads you down the stairs.

He has made you take an enema every night since you have arrived. Its unpleasant and you cried at first but he insists it is important for a young girl like you to keep clean. You assume that is where he is taking you now.

When you arrived he threw out all your old baggy clothes and gave you new ones. Mini-skirts, short -shorts and a variety of close cut tops. He even bought you new bras and panties. Sometimes he watches you change. You get the impressions he his holding back the urge to touch you.

He has bought a fox ear headband, he makes you kneel by the armchair as he places them gently over your head.

“Clara you are very pretty. With your red hair, curves and dimples you will make a cute fox”

You don't know what to say and even if you did he doesn't like it when you talk back so you just  look at the floor. He folds his arms and tuts loudly.

“I’m taking care of you the least you can do is look nice for me. I want you to be my sexy little fox, can you do that?”

You nod meekly, but you are scared of what this might entail. Smiling he pushes you down on all fours and tells you to stay. Your face turns bright red. No one has ever spoken to you like this before. You don’t want him to say these things and treat you like his property but he is in charge. You look determinedly at the floor, one look at his eyes is usually enough to send you into nervous shivers.

“Good, good, now lift your butt in the air”

You do as he says. He rummages inside a bag and produces a bottle of lubricant and what looks like a long bushy fox tail attached to a rubber ball about the size of an apple. Is that for you? You don't understand what the ball is for. He moves around to your raised behind and starts to lift up your skirt. You instinctively shrink away. He grabs your hips roughly and pulls you back.

“Now, Now Clara you must do as I say, bad girls get punished” His voice his hard and full of menace.

You freeze up, dimly aware of your skirt being hiked up. He takes a moment to ruffle your hair and tweak the fox ears, then he slowly pulls down your panties. You hear the squirting noise of a bottle being squeezed open, followed by hands rubbing together wetly. He spends the next few minutes massaging your exposed behind with lubricant. Your arms and legs are starting to get sore from being down on all fours. You are dimly aware that tears are rolling softly down your face.

Eventually he finishes up and spanks you hard on your lubed up posterior. You bite your lip reflexively yelping softly but making sure to stay still. You don't want him to really hurt you. He comes round to your front a smirk on his face.

“I’m afraid your not going to like this next part Clara, but it is necessary. I don't want you to wake the neighbours with any unnecessary noises so I’m going to put a little something in your mouth”

He places a ball gag firmly inside your mouth, you splutter a little as he fastens its straps tightly around your head. Finished he returns to your behind. You hear him kneeling and the squirt of more lube being prepared. You tense preparing yourself for the unsettling sensation of him kneading your butt cheeks with it. Instead he grabs one of your small budding breasts roughly in one hand and with the other starts vigorously applying lube directly onto your ass hole. You let out a muffled shriek, unable to jerk away.  You sob into the gag as he starts to push one finger slowly into your glistening hole.

The sensation is not as bad the enemas but is still very uncomfortable. You try to go limp like he makes you do during the enemas.

“Good girl, relax and you will start to enjoy it”

Over the next ten minutes he works your anus deeply and thoroughly with his fingers. Every few minutes he adds an additional finger to the mix. By the end he is using four fingers and you are panting and moaning uncontrollably into the gag.

Apparently satisfied with his work he reaches for the fox tail butt plug. You think you have worked out what he intends to do with. You sob quietly as he lines it up with your already abused anus. He starts to slowly push the head in and you groan, at first from the discomfort and then from the pain.

Over the next five minutes you experience the hard round surface of the large plug pushing deeper and deeper into your exposed anus. Finally something gives and it plunges fully inside. You feel the bushy tail brush your leg.

The sensation of the plug inside you while no longer painful is invasive and uncomfortable. You shuffle your legs and stare miserably at the floor. You want to scream and shout but it would be pointless through the gag. He stands up admiring his handy-work.

“Wow you really are a sexy little fox aren't you?”

You don’t feel sexy. Your knees and elbows are aching and you can feel saliva running down your chin from the gag. Your butt-cheeks are still sore from his spanking, and your left breast aches. You don't even want to think about the fox tail still forcibly embedded inside you. You notice that your bra is askew from his groping.

He stares down at you thoughtfully “There's still something missing though, stay there I’ll be back in a second”

He leaves the room, so you take a moment to rest your aching limbs and move into a kneeling position. The motion pushes the plug deeper inside causing you to moan. You probe at the gag around your mouth with your fingers. You flex your limbs, breathing deeply in an effort to calm yourself. Feeling dirty and degraded you make an effort to straighten your bra before
returning to all fours, scared that your uncle will return and be angry that you moved.

A minute later he returns brandishing a dog lead. He fastens it around your neck tightly, smiling happily. You feel lower than you ever have before but there is noting you can do. You are completely under his control.

“Now its time to start your training. From now on you will be my slave, you are to follow all of my commands without question. Speaking is not permitted. You will eat from a bowl I provide and sleep at the foot of my bed. You are to remain on all fours unless I say otherwise”

You stare up at him unable to believe your ears. His face darkens and he yanks the lead viciously. Your face smashes into the side of the armchair and you yelp in pain and fear. You nod desperately your head ringing.

“Good girl, sit!”

Understanding hits and you move into into a kneeling position staring up at him warily, he smiles down at you and pats your head causing you to shudder. Over the next hour he leads you around the house, making sure you stay on all fours. Occasionally he pauses to pet and fondle your breasts, bottom and head.

Eventually he leads you upstairs and into his bedroom. He ties the end of your lead to the bed and orders you to lie on the floor by its foot. You look up at him dazed and traumatised, your legs and arms aching unbearably, the butt plug lodged deep inside you from your exertions.

He stares down a massive grin on his face “Tomorrow I’m going to invite some friends over and were going to have some fun with you. Make sure you get a good nights sleep”

With that he climbs into bed. You curl up into a ball shivering and crying, terrified of what the morrow may bring.

« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 12:17:19 AM by Maya »

gscmar64
Re: Teen Clara gets degraded Ch.01
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2017, 12:19:25 PM »
Oooohhh! are we going to be in store for a 'fox hunt'! if so this horn dog is ready to sniff around for her! (in case I'm been to cryptic-please continue! ;) )

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1084
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2017, 05:24:07 PM »
Clara used as a fox! I love it!
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Shocker
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2017, 07:25:01 PM »
A really promising start, I'm looking forward to read chapter 2

Offline cambel74

• Junior
  • Merits 7
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2017, 07:26:03 AM »
Great start.....

dawnamber