Author Topic: Becca's plight Ch.01  (Read 2164 times)

Offline Maya

• Freshman
  • Merits 3
Becca's plight Ch.01
« on: August 14, 2017, 05:48:28 PM »
Introduction: Based on the fantasys i had in school a few years back. Enjoy! and be sure to comment!

I sit at my desk doodling while the teacher drones on. The heat is intense and the air conditioning is struggling. A bead of sweat slides down and off my nose landing in between my breasts. To damn hot to care I just shake my head like a dog at the beach. My neighbour, Nina yelps as I spray her unintentionally. She glares at me, so I smile back and pretend to pant and wring out my long blonde hair. She cant keep up the facade and struggles to suppress her laughter, a few of the other kids look around curious. The teacher shoots us a look. ‘Rebecca stop messing around and get back to work’ I glance at him indignantly, and start to suck the head of my pen ever so suggestively. His face going red he turns back to the white board. Nina cant hold back the laughter any more and the teachers shoulders sag ever so slightly. I crack a grin at my red headed partner in crime. I Feel kind of bad for Mr Owen, poor guy has to put up with our antics and on top of that I’m pretty sure hes got a crush on me. I crack a grin at my laughing neighbour taking a moment to admire her deep green eyes. Sighing I look back to my work. The trouble is im nursing a crush on my freckled, fiery haired best friend, and I have no idea what to do about it.

Iv been attracted to other girls as far back as I can remember, and its always been a problem. Its just not the kind of thing people take kindly to around here. Last week I was driving through town and we passed one of those old family owned diners. There was a big poster on the glass saying in large letters. ‘Men should act like men, and women should act like ladies’ Probably a response to some poor out of state same sex couple trying to order waffles and instead getting chased out with crys of ‘Burn the infidels!’ Also how come men get to act like men but we have to act like god damn ladies. I dont want to have to act like a lady I want to aggressively make out with them.

Iv had the chance to grow up and learn to love my own body. My long legs,  soft lips and glossy hair. My achingly cute butt and equally enticing globe shaped breasts. Said breasts sticking to my top in the brutal heat of Mr Owens classroom. Nina pokes my arm and I snap back to reality. ‘Beccy you okay’ she whispers, leaning over and bringing her face closer to mine. I can smell her perfume and can see the shape of her breasts slightly smaller than mine but just as visible in her clingy sweat stained t-shirt and bra. My face is burning and im panting softly. I suppress a sudden overpowering urge to start aggressively gyrating on my chair. I stand up swaying and blushing furiously. I make some excuses about feeling sick before staggering out of the classroom and in the direction of the toilets.

Next class is science and Nina greets me with a hug that I happily return. We find our seats and I return to my earlier train of thought. Some people might say that being turned on by yourself is a recipe for vanity and a dangerously large ego. I like to think that the fearsome homophobia in my family and community has done its best to curb such feelings with an infusion of self loathing and disgust. Its a battle iv been fighting my whole life and I think im finally starting to kick ass. In part because iv stopped feeling bad about wanting to stick test tubes up the asses of a few of the girls in my class. I have this fantasy where Nina pushes me on the lab table and sticks a test tube in my mouth and makes me suck it. Then pushes it slowly and surely deeper into my ass while making me do her homework. Pretty weird huh? This is another thing iv been battling with recently, a strong overpowering urge to be dominated.

I would consider my self a very strong willed person. Sometimes my friends even call me a control freak. I walk through life head held high, breasts pushed forward, confident and ready to take the reigns of any situation. This takes people by surprise because physically im quite small. I turned eighteen last week but Im often mistaken for fifteen. Recently at a party some guy gave me this long stoned speech about how some girls are sexy, some sexy, cute and others are sexy, sexy he concluded by saying that I was cute, sexy before falling over backwards as a result of receiving a cute foot in his face. So this urge to be dominated took me by surprise. Not just dominated, but used and violated, sodomised and bound. For awhile I thought it was crazy, but eventually I accepted and embraced it.

The science teacher Mr Stein is handing out worksheets. His gait is slow and measured his eyes hidden behind shades. Mr Stein has always struck me as an enigma. All the other teachers have weaknesses and strengths. But in his case everything just seems to bounce off. I instinctively know that my pen sucking trick wont work on him.  Nina and I talk while we set up the experiment. I stare at her thinking happy thoughts about us being in this room alone her thin curved form wrapped in tight leather, me on my knees my hands bound behind my back as she forces me to….  The bell rings interrupting my train of thought. Nina laughs and makes a comment about my head always being in the clouds. I smile and everyone gets up to leave. Mr Stein glances at me and Nina as we leave the room. Nina smiles shyly back.

I wake up the following day to be greeted by weather even hotter than the last. I decide to wear my shortest shorts also known as short shorts and a close cut top. I admire myself in the mirror and tie my cascading blonde hair into a ponytail. I do my make up deciding to go extra glossy on the lips and then head down stairs for breakfast and accusatory looks from my parents. Considering the weather I go full beach girl mode and show up to school an hour later rocking some sweet ass pink sandals. Nina is waiting for me at the gate, her messy red hair managing to be both adorable and achingly sexy. Iv talked at lengths about how badly I want Nina to have her way with me. Which is funny considering how meek and shy she can be. I doubt she could even dominate a fly I think glumly as we head inside. Of course this just makes me want her more.

Our first few classes pass by without incident and we rendezvous at lunch. The air condition hasnt been fixed yet so we decide to head out into the yard in the hopes of catching a breeze. The school grounds are layed out in such a way as to enclose the yard. The obvious downside being its hard to catch much of the breeze. Nina stands resplendent in a close fitting mini-skirt and white t-shirt. She sidles up to me and puts on her best cutesy voice. ‘Beccy can you give me a shoulder ride please, im so hot and I want to feel the wind on my face, pretty please’ I could tell she was half joking but I couldn't pass up a chance to have those beautiful thighs resting against my face. I cracked a grin and dropped down stuck my head between her legs and hoisted her up on my shoulders. She screamed with delight and I ran around both of us laughing hysterically, as the other kids looked on bemused.

Before long the last class of the day was heralded by the ringing bell. Usually me and Nina meet up at the main gate after class so I started heading in that direction. The heat was intense and my top and bra were so sodden with sweat that I might as well of been bare chested. My Butt was in a similar position my short shorts hiked up and revealing. I strode past other girls who in their embarrassment had put on sweaters and other additional layers. They were paying for it dearly and looked close to collapse. My lack of modesty was paying off. I ran into Nina in the corridor ‘Hey Beccy iv got to go collect some papers from Mr Stein il see you tomorrow ok?’ Was it my imagination or did she seem a little flustered? more than the heat could allow for. I shrugged off what Nina sometimes jokingly called my spidey senses. ‘Cool see you then’ i replied. Not missing a beat She ran off down the corridor. ‘Wait Nina’ I shouted after her deciding to ask if everything was ok. 'Whats up' She shouted back, at the last minute i changed my mind ‘I forgot to give you back your pen’ id borrowed it earlier and was going to put it to good use now. ‘Catch!’ I threw it just a little bit to far and she had to leaned down to pick it up. I got a perfect view up her mini-skirt and of her tight fitting panties. I left  waving goodbye and feeling satisfied.

I went to go wait at the entrance for my dad to go pick me up. After half an hour came and went and he still hadn't shown up I was getting pretty annoyed. Not only was I being forced to wait in the scorching heat, but Nina was still getting her papers sorted out so I didnt even have any company. My phone rang, it was my dad calling to me tell me something had come up and he wouldnt be able to collect me. I groaned and decided to head back inside and find Nina, id hitch a ride with her. The corridors were totally empty all the kids being long gone. The few remaining teachers were holed up in the staffroom and Mr Steins science room was all the way over in the old building. I eventually reached my destination and knocked on the door. I heard some whispering, it sounded like Nina. What was going on here? I shouted ‘Hey Nina you in there?’ This resulted in some further whispering what could only be Mr Steins calm collected voice. I couldn't quite make any of it out. Finally the door opened and Mr Stein stood there his shades still on despite the darkness of the room. Come to think of it I dont think iv ever seen him without those shades on. ‘Come in Becca’ I Followed him in, the door closing behind me, and my life changed forever.

darklord
Re: Becca's plight Ch.01
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2017, 07:06:34 PM »
Good set up. Not sure if it belongs in the lesbian section, but keep writing :)

gscmar64
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2017, 11:34:56 AM »
Another great story Maya. I take it the lesbian action will commence after the incident with Mr. Stein?

Offline Maya

• Freshman
  • Merits 3
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2017, 12:06:57 PM »
you know it!

darklord
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2017, 01:46:29 PM »
Yum :)