ravishu.com

November 18, 2017, 05:45:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Our users have posted a total of 217,529 posts.
This forum contains 15,771 topics.
We have 5,098 registered users.
Please welcome Regina_V, our newest member.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't Breathe  (Read 114 times)
vile8r
Masters Degree

Merits 69

Ignore
« on: August 12, 2017, 12:58:40 PM »

Watched 'Don't Breathe' for the first time. A so-so movie in the suspense genre, but really loved the sub-plot of the old guy kidnapping the woman who killed his daughter in a hit-and-run accident, and keeping her in his basement, impregnated, in order to give him another daughter. Now, not really sure how an old retired blind guy who was supposedly in his 60s, maybe even early 70s, was going to deliver AND look after an infant, but I guess we're not supposed to think too hard about that part.

Then his captive is inadvertently killed and so he captures the girl who broke into his house, and is going to impregnate her with a turkey baster full of his refrigerated sperm, supposedly the same way he had impregnated the other woman, as he makes the remark, "I'm not a rapist!"

That is a really hot scene!

I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!
darklord
Masters Degree

Merits 69

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2017, 05:46:41 PM »

Saw the previews for this, but never made it to see it.  Sounds like one I would enjoy :)

"I thought I'd given up rape, but I've changed my mind."  Clint Eastwood.  The eiger sanction.
vile8r
Masters Degree

Merits 69

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2017, 09:31:43 PM »

Also......and again I guess this is where we're supposed to put our brains in 'park', artificially inseminating a woman with a turkey baster, is likely NOT going to give the old guy the desired results. I just read up on what is involved to artificially inseminate a woman and it's quite an operation actually. Simply inserting something like a turkey baster into a woman and shooting spunk into her, does not guarantee a pregnancy!

There are a lot of things to do to prepare the woman to ensure maximum fertility. Plus sperm stored in a fridge??? Uh uh! It needs to be either injected fresh ( as in freshly ejaculated ) or frozen as most sperm banks do, until such time as it is needed, then removed from the freezer and thawed out.

Anyway.....I've ruined that scene now! LOL But hey, it's still damn hot to watch and see the terror of the young woman as she sees this turkey baster full of old man sperm about to get put inside her!

I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!
M_Eros
Junior

Merits 8

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2017, 11:10:48 PM »

I just figured the guy didn't really understand the process. He figured, 'if I can put my dick in the girl and get her pregnant a baster should work fine as well.'
Algore
Graduate

Merits 22

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2017, 12:51:33 AM »

Quite frankly I think most scriptwriters don't think many things through properly. One thing you see in movies and TV shows is "someone opens an aeroplane door in flight" - thus bringing the plane down.

BULL FUCKING SHIT!

I used to work in aircraft maintenance and I can assure you that this is completely impossible. Those doors open INWARDS and the pressure differential means there is over a ton of force on that door. 

Don't Breath was overall a good movie. What irked me was, the asshole kids broke into the old, blind guy's house with the intention of robbing the poor bastard. Fuckers got what they deserved. And BTW: why were there so many lights on? For a blind guy he'd gone to a lot of effort creating scary mood lighting that he couldn't properly assess.

I don't know who you think you are but before this night is through... I'm gonna do bad things with you!

See my profile for a list of my stories!
vile8r
Masters Degree

Merits 69

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2017, 12:52:05 AM »

I just figured the guy didn't really understand the process. He figured, 'if I can put my dick in the girl and get her pregnant a baster should work fine as well.'

Well, and really, who wouldn't think that? I kinda figured myself it would work, then for the hell of it, I decided to do a little reading on artificial insemination. I discovered that it is not quite as simple or straight-forward as one would think.

But like I said earlier, for the sake of the movie, using a turkey baster to forcibly impregnate someone, still seems pretty damn hot. I mean, some girl who is all tied up and about to get raped by a turkey baster,is not going to yell out," No, no, no, you idiot! You're doing it ALL wrong. This is NOT the way you do it!"

losvu_fan
Graduate

Merits 9

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2017, 10:47:47 AM »

I try to separate reality from fiction or movie when it's hot in the fiction or movie. Him wanting to use that to get her pregnant is hot.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: