Author Topic: Cindy's Last Webcast  (Read 5068 times)

Offline Archer
  • Freshman
  • Merits 1
Cindy's Last Webcast
« on: August 10, 2017, 10:37:10 PM »
“That’s it Cindy, sweetie. Take it off now. Keep looking into the camera darling. The fans love your cute body and they want to see what happens next.”

The girl standing against the red velvet backdrop looked directly into the camera and slowly licked her moist red lips.  She twisted slightly as she undid the thin straps of the tiny yellow bra that barely covered her acorn sized breasts.  She wore the tiniest yellow thong bottom with a fabric triangle that tried but failed to hide her puffy mound - the very top of her slit showing.  The studio lighting highlighted her short blonde hair and smooth young body with its prominent tan lines.  Cindy’s Mom directed her from the sidelines. She had been pimping 11 year old Cindy out for these webcams for the last three years. Cindy had been a real earner with some of the fans paying up to $100 a time to see her do her stuff. The kid was a a natural. She had a soft rounded little body that was only now starting to fill out. Her belly had become a little plump but this only served to emphasise her prominent mons. Her previously flat chest had started to sprout the tiniest little tits and her nipples were becoming more prominent. Unfortunately, Cindy’s Mom knew that her daughter’s attraction to the hardcore pedo crowd would start to wane quickly as she lost her kiddie slut looks and started to fill out as a teenager. She had one last opportunity to make a bundle from Cindy.

“Concentrate darling. Give them what they want,” she whispered from the sidelines.

Cindy went into her slutty strip tease routine with a slightly bored look on her cute face. She gyrated lewdly as she cast aside her tiny bra and began to slip off her the mini thong. As she exposed her puffy little cunt she thrust her hips forward.

“Oh guys! Is this what you want? Do you want to see me naked?” she breathed. “Do you want to see my pussy?” She reached down with one hand and stroked herself, slowly peeling open her pussy lips with her fingers. “Ohh! I love to know you are looking at me. I am so wet thinking about you sitting out there. Is your cock hard yet?”

Cindy knew how to turn the punters on. Her mother had taught her well and rewarded her with money and praise. The webcam business had prospered but now Cindy was becoming too old to drag in the really big bucks she would have to be replaced. A new girl had been found and was being prepared. With luck the new one would be good for a couple of years. There had been others before Cindy too but none of them with her natural flair for dirty dancing and dirty talk
What Cindy did not know was that her webcam career and her life were about to come to an abrupt end. Just like it had for her predecessors.  Tonight’s webcam show had a special entry fee of $1000. News of it had been passed around the dark web for weeks and many punters had to be turned away. The one hundred valued customers who had managed to get a slot had been vetted carefully of course.

“Do you want to fuck me? Oh please, I want you to fuck me so bad. Shove your big hard cock up my tiny little cunt. Feel how tight I am.” She kept up the slutty patter in her best little girl voice as she twisted and thrust her hips forward then upped the pace. “Do you want to hurt me? I have been a bad bad girl showing you my little cunt. I deserve it. Please hurt me.”

Her mother watched from the sidelines with a mixture of lust and sadness. She rubbed her thighs together in anticipation of what was to come. Cindy went down on her knees, totally nude, legs spread, hips thrust forward, arms stretched down behind her with hands resting on the floor. She looked up at the camera, her blue eyes shining slightly, tousled blonde hair highlighted by the studio lamps. She licked her lips with a small pink tongue. “I have been really really bad and must be punished. Somebody, please hurt me. Kick me. Kick me really hard. Kick me in my little cunt.”

This masochistic routine had always been a winner for Cindy in the past. She knew that her audience expected it. This time she did not notice the naked man with the red mask who had moved slowly and quietly behind her on the set. As she pleaded into the camera for punishment he stood right behind her, stroking his massive cock with his left hand. In his right hand he held a heavy ball peen hammer.

“Pleease. Pleease. Hurt my cunt. Hurt it so badly.”

As Cindy pleaded for pain, the man slowly raised the hammer. “Kick me. Even kill me. Yes kill me please. Kill me!!”

With a mighty heave, the guy brought the hammer crashing down into the top of Cindy’s skull burying it deep into her brain. She went rigid, blood streaming from her eyes and nose, tongue darting from her mouth. Then she toppled over on her back, legs bent back under her and still spread wide. Her body began to twitch and buck as her nervous system shut down. An arc of piss shot up in the air from between her thighs. The camera began to move around showing Cindy’s dying body from different angles. Her mother came into view in the background. She had undone the front of her jeans and was frigging herself wildly with a look of crazed lust on her face. In the dark recesses of the internet a hundred watchers’ hearts raced at the mad brutality of the scene. The masked guy bent down and rolled Cindy’s body over and lifted her hips up so she almost appeared to be alive. He ran his hand up between her legs cupping the wetness from her piss and the juice from her aroused pussy. Rubbing this on his rigid cock for lubrication he positioned himself between her widespread legs and slowly probed her asshole. The camera zoomed in to get a close up. The massive cock head pushed through the tight ring of the dead girl’s asshole. When he knew he was in the guy gave a mighty thrust and in one stroke went balls deep up her.
Cindy’s body still twitched slightly as he fucked her ass hard and fast. Her head flopped around on the floor smearing blood on the tiles. The guy slapped the girl’s unfeeling ass cheeks making them quiver as he withdrew and stood up. Jerking himself rapidly he shot a massive load of cum over her body and walked off the set.

Cindy’s Mom moved to kneel down beside the smashed body of her dead daughter. Her face was flushed as she looked into the camera.
“All good things come to an end. I know you have enjoyed Cindy the last couple of years. Wasn’t she the hottest little slut we have ever had? She always put on a good show but I think you will agree that tonight she was simply outstanding. Watch the usual sites for our next production. We have a new girl for you and those of you who stay with us as customers will get a slot when we decide her career is over too.”
The screen goes black.

Offline Regis
  • Undergrad
  • Merits 51
Re: Cindy's Last Webcast
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2017, 11:51:06 PM »

Shocking, abrupt kill.  Lovely!  Well written story.

More, please.  Maybe same mom.

Offline Archer
  • Freshman
  • Merits 1
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2017, 12:23:13 AM »
Thanks for the compliment Regis and thanks also for the inspiration.  I have been a fan for a long time.

I will see what else I can come up with.

Offline Regis
  • Undergrad
  • Merits 51
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2017, 09:42:29 AM »

Although other readers choose to remain silent, giving no indication of enjoyment, I'm certain I'm in good company in awaiting your next offering.  Keep them coming!

Offline grendel

• Graduate
  • Merits 88
  • Depraved Sadist
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2017, 08:59:39 AM »
Not bad ... I do prefer a bit more rape and torture and rape ... but well worth the read thank you 8)
Grendel
It's what they're FOR! 
Grendel's Tales

Offline Archer
  • Freshman
  • Merits 1
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2017, 06:26:57 PM »
Thanks Grendel.

I will try to add a bit more next time.

Offline Regis
  • Undergrad
  • Merits 51
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2017, 08:23:03 AM »

We're all patiently and expectantly waiting!  In the meantime, check your mail.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2017, 11:38:28 AM by Regis »

Offline dawnamber

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 2267
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2017, 11:41:56 AM »
I'm not a fan of death in a story, but the way it arrived, was so well written, it just  fit perfectly. I too look forward to more now, but pretty please include some more humiliation too.

Pretty pleaseeeeeeee I know you guys are hard thinking of me playing with my pussy while you're watching, knowing I'm getting off on the humiliation  :]

:sign_badgirl:

Psiberzerker
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2017, 11:24:04 AM »
If ya gotta go :)

I love the brutal mom, I don't know if I can be that cold to my Alyson.

Don't.  You still have to face her afterward, and that's a good way to lose her forever.