ravishu.com

August 18, 2017, 09:29:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Our users have posted a total of 206,534 posts.
This forum contains 14,584 topics.
We have 4,689 registered users.
Please welcome raiwithaplan, our newest member.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Help With Description For A Story I am Doing  (Read 71 times)
The Sickness
Sophomore

Merits 1

Ignore
« on: August 09, 2017, 04:26:40 AM »

I'm planning to do a story where a man kidnaps a young girl to rape and torture in his basement far away from everyone.  The difference between this story and others is that all of the actions that will happen in this story will be broadcaster on a website on the dark web.  What I need to know is how could I describe the website, how the person will share his videos and how would he get paid and keep in contact with the members of the site.

Thanks
dawnamber
Senior

Merits 30

dreaming

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2017, 02:03:48 PM »

Sets up her own cameras in his basement cause duh..it'll be hot

oh sorry  emot_posteroops.gif sign_offtopic sign_badgirl

Being Happy, doesn't mean everything is perfect. It means you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
vile8r
Masters Degree

Merits 54

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2017, 04:06:33 PM »

I'd like to help but not sure myself how all that stuff would work. Ask SoftGameHunter, he might be able to help you.

I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!
SoftGameHunter
Professor
Masters Degree

Merits 83

Cutting captivated wench free

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2017, 04:58:57 PM »

I'd like to help but not sure myself how all that stuff would work. Ask SoftGameHunter, he might be able to help you.

My knowledge of the dark web is limited to what I've read on sites like Wikipedia. Mostly I just assume a lot. Despite the title of the story I'm doing with Brokenwing, the dark web itself will play a very minor role in that tale.

That said, my best guess is that in addition to needing a browser configured for dark web sites, you'd want encryption and you'd want to stream to paying customers only. The only alternative is to have one character be a hacker who uses his (or her, how about that for a twist) abilities to mask their location so well that no one can trace it. For that, however, I know nothing.

The rumors about me are scurrilous, depraved rantings of a sick mind, and I categorically deny any sense of falsehood attributed to them.
The Sickness
Sophomore

Merits 1

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2017, 09:32:50 PM »

My knowledge of the dark web is limited to what I've read on sites like Wikipedia. Mostly I just assume a lot. Despite the title of the story I'm doing with Brokenwing, the dark web itself will play a very minor role in that tale.

That said, my best guess is that in addition to needing a browser configured for dark web sites, you'd want encryption and you'd want to stream to paying customers only. The only alternative is to have one character be a hacker who uses his (or her, how about that for a twist) abilities to mask their location so well that no one can trace it. For that, however, I know nothing.

Are you saying that maybe a woman be the aggressive person in the story torturing the young girl?  Also would Tor be a good place to host the site?
SoftGameHunter
Professor
Masters Degree

Merits 83

Cutting captivated wench free

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2017, 11:16:14 PM »

Are you saying that maybe a woman be the aggressive person in the story torturing the young girl?  Also would Tor be a good place to host the site?

I think it can toss an extra variable of kink in when one of the abductors is a woman. But that's entirely dependent on the story you have in mind. As for Tor, I know nothing about it. Sorry.

The rumors about me are scurrilous, depraved rantings of a sick mind, and I categorically deny any sense of falsehood attributed to them.
Beater
Sophomore

Merits 5

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2017, 07:30:41 PM »

I'm not sure how much my limited knowledge on the subject will help you but I've actually been posting a story involving something like this. From a writing perspective, there are various ways you could possibly tackle the story and depending on how you want to do so, more or less amount of knowledge of how to use the dark web and tor will add to the story. In my opinion, if you're doing it from the perspective of a viewer finding out about someone else's films, then a think a detailed description of how to access the film could add a nice layer of realism and could help your readers immerse themselves into the story. If you're planning on writing the story from the rapist's point of view, then I'm not sure if you need to describe the terminology and methods in too great a detail as the story will naturally be based around the interactions of the victim and abuser.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: