Author Topic: Need Help With Description For A Story I am Doing  (Read 764 times)

Offline The Sickness
  • Sophomore
  • Merits 3
Need Help With Description For A Story I am Doing
« on: August 09, 2017, 04:26:40 AM »
I'm planning to do a story where a man kidnaps a young girl to rape and torture in his basement far away from everyone.  The difference between this story and others is that all of the actions that will happen in this story will be broadcaster on a website on the dark web.  What I need to know is how could I describe the website, how the person will share his videos and how would he get paid and keep in contact with the members of the site.

Thanks

dawnamber
Re: Need Help With Description For A Story I am Doing
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2017, 02:03:48 PM »
Sets up her own cameras in his basement cause duh..it'll be hot

oh sorry  :emot_posteroops.gif: :sign_offtopic: :sign_badgirl:

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1084
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2017, 04:06:33 PM »
I'd like to help but not sure myself how all that stuff would work. Ask SoftGameHunter, he might be able to help you.
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline SoftGameHunter

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 507
  • That's me in the pic. I'm the tall one.
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2017, 04:58:57 PM »
I'd like to help but not sure myself how all that stuff would work. Ask SoftGameHunter, he might be able to help you.

My knowledge of the dark web is limited to what I've read on sites like Wikipedia. Mostly I just assume a lot. Despite the title of the story I'm doing with Brokenwing, the dark web itself will play a very minor role in that tale.

That said, my best guess is that in addition to needing a browser configured for dark web sites, you'd want encryption and you'd want to stream to paying customers only. The only alternative is to have one character be a hacker who uses his (or her, how about that for a twist) abilities to mask their location so well that no one can trace it. For that, however, I know nothing.
The rumors about me are scurrilous, depraved rantings of a sick mind, and I categorically deny any sense of falsehood attributed to them.

Offline The Sickness
  • Sophomore
  • Merits 3
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2017, 09:32:50 PM »

My knowledge of the dark web is limited to what I've read on sites like Wikipedia. Mostly I just assume a lot. Despite the title of the story I'm doing with Brokenwing, the dark web itself will play a very minor role in that tale.

That said, my best guess is that in addition to needing a browser configured for dark web sites, you'd want encryption and you'd want to stream to paying customers only. The only alternative is to have one character be a hacker who uses his (or her, how about that for a twist) abilities to mask their location so well that no one can trace it. For that, however, I know nothing.

Are you saying that maybe a woman be the aggressive person in the story torturing the young girl?  Also would Tor be a good place to host the site?

Offline SoftGameHunter

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 507
  • That's me in the pic. I'm the tall one.
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2017, 11:16:14 PM »

Are you saying that maybe a woman be the aggressive person in the story torturing the young girl?  Also would Tor be a good place to host the site?

I think it can toss an extra variable of kink in when one of the abductors is a woman. But that's entirely dependent on the story you have in mind. As for Tor, I know nothing about it. Sorry.
The rumors about me are scurrilous, depraved rantings of a sick mind, and I categorically deny any sense of falsehood attributed to them.

Offline Beater

• Senior
  • Merits 123
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2017, 07:30:41 PM »
I'm not sure how much my limited knowledge on the subject will help you but I've actually been posting a story involving something like this. From a writing perspective, there are various ways you could possibly tackle the story and depending on how you want to do so, more or less amount of knowledge of how to use the dark web and tor will add to the story. In my opinion, if you're doing it from the perspective of a viewer finding out about someone else's films, then a think a detailed description of how to access the film could add a nice layer of realism and could help your readers immerse themselves into the story. If you're planning on writing the story from the rapist's point of view, then I'm not sure if you need to describe the terminology and methods in too great a detail as the story will naturally be based around the interactions of the victim and abuser.

Offline Brokenwing

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 231
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2017, 10:03:02 PM »
I think a couple things could influence the set up:

Will it be written in third or first person?

Another thought is to write in first person from the perspective of a wealthy man who through "shared interrest" finds the "website" on the dark web.

From watching Law and Order SVU every time they describe bad websites and users the IPs are bounced all over the world.

The wealthy perverted man could describe the connection taking time but "live streaming" of horrible things done to the girl.

From his perspective he could describe as much or little as you like.

To add to the story if you're as obcessive a writer as I am you could add back story of him thinking of how many years earlier he raped or molested his own daughter.

You could even have him call and talk to her, remind her or ask about her therapy.  Lots of potential for a twisted plot.

If your writing a stroke story, skip my post here.   :emot_rotf.gif:
Just a moment to post a reply to an authors story makes it worth the hours of writing and editing the story.

Offline M_Eros

• Senior
  • Merits 46
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2017, 09:54:49 PM »
I would not recommend getting too worried over the technical details of the site itself. All you really need to do is intimate that it is being hosted on the dark web, describe the way it works perhaps (such as subsricption or pay-per-view), how interactive it is (can the viewers request tortures, chat at the victim as she is abused etc). Getting bogged down in the technical side will distract from the story.

As a rule of thumb, unless the specifics of anything technical are a necessary, key element of the story and plot, don't fret too much over getting every detail right or even talking about them. Exposition of this sort is a distraction. Remember the rule of thumb when writing a story - every paragraph should move the plot/story forward. Exposition should be limited to only the absolutely necessary to set the scene or explain something that might not be obvious to the reader.

Psiberzerker
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2017, 02:57:23 PM »
To get the reader involved, i like to have a witness.  A PoV to supply all the description, start with the perp setting it up, and going through the thought process...

Then the victim acquisition.  Kidnap, possibly a frightened description of her surroundings from her PoV and confusion at the parts she doesn't understand, then switch back to him (By chapter) when he starts to abuse her...

I'd need all the actual details to actually write it for you, or help you write it.  (Which is my preference, it's hard for other authors to emulate my style.  Frame of reference, or lack thereof.)

Offline littlebluebird

• Junior
  • Merits 63
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2017, 07:13:10 PM »
What I need to know is how could I describe the website, how the person will share his videos and how would he get paid and keep in contact with the members of the site.

Since I actually wrote a story just like this, and did a bunch of research in the process of writing about it, let me help you a bit. Granted, I could be totally wrong, but some things I read where that dark web requires a special kind of browser like Tor, which routes through tons of IPs and stuff. You could then maybe have some kind of site link, that leads to an encrypted email service on Tor to send bitcoin or some kind of digital currency to. I also read there's sites or programs or something you can funnel them through to make it completely untraceable. Maybe do that and have a private stream link sent out to the users via the encrypted email service or something.

I don't know. It's super confusing. But a lot of research goes a long way.
"I'm a little baby bird, being pushed out of it's nest. Climbing back up the trees, admitting I'm weaker than the rest. Little honey pie, I'm broken but I'll try. To fix you along with me tonight, I won't stop until we're fine."

Psiberzerker
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2017, 07:34:55 PM »
Don't get bogged down by description.  I've been guilty of this myself, but details are nice if they're interesting, but at some point (Which is hard to determine) too much detail gets boring, and the reader loses interest.  While doing your research, you might want to keep notes on which details you found interesting, and which ones were difficult to understand, or just boring.  Just write them in 2 columns.