Author Topic: Cougars Making Babies 36: Raquel Welch II [ORIGINAL; Celebrity...See Below]  (Read 1013 times)

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
  • Professor of Consensual & Sensual Erotica 101
[ORIGINAL; Celebrity Hispanic
Exhibitionism Masturbation Voyeurism
F/m Hand Job Cumshot 1st time]

[Author's Note: Before I came up with the actual idea for this story in the past few hours, I had this nagging feeling I couldn't put my finger on... Then a few minutes ago once I had everything all ready for the story, that nagging feeling returned, and it asked me Are you sure you haven't already written a "Cougars Making Babies" story starring Raquel Welch? And I'm at first think No... I couldn't have? Again the voice asked Are you really about that? And I started thinking No, I'm not sure..., so I went to check. I HAD used Raquel for "Cougars Making Babies 3"!
My first thought was Oh, well, I'll have to replace her with another cougar celebrity. But I didn't feel like doing that, and I'd just prolong things obsessing over who I should chose.
"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

"IT IS THE TALE, NOT HE WHO TELLS IT"
- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
Then I thought, What's the big deal? I have a story in mind I'm all excited about, why not use it? And it's not like celebrities haven't recurred in my "Making Babies" stories (I had done Hayden Panettiere and Alyssa Milano twice), so why not in "Cougars Making Babies" as well?
I really am excited about the perverseness of what I have in mind this time. I hope all of my Constant Readers enjoy this entry in my "Cougars Making Babies series ~ G]

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
Disclaimer: THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION, LOOSELY BASED ON A REAL PERSON. THE AUTHOR DOES NOT CONDONE ANY SEXUAL ACTIVITY WITH PERSONS UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE.

[Late 1985]

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a0/e2/d9/a0e2d953b630a67f7f07e47a558b363b--mother-of-the-groom-hairstyles-bride-hairstyles.jpg

It hasn't been easy growing up in my family. I'm fourteen years old, average looks, overly tall, skinny and gawky. Boring brown hair, boring brown eyes.
My parents look like models! They're both in their forties but look A LOT younger, both blonde-haired and blue-eyed. They're fitness nuts. Mom LOVES to wear tight clothes, dad doesn't at all mind, and my friends are always telling me that I have the hottest mom.
What's worse, I'm a middle child. THE middle child. Two older sister, two younger sisters. All blonde-haired, blue-eyed and gorgeous like mom. Now you see why I'm so upset?

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
I'm not stupid [and actually I'm a lot smarter than all of my sisters in fact]. From a very young age I'd look at myself in the mirror and compared to my parents and sisters I pretty much was the Ugly Duckling [even if I wasn't actually ugly]. In fact I started to think that I was actually adopted. I mean, seriously, come on!
But mom always insisted I wasn't adopted, hugging me reassuringly, pressing my face against or between her large breasts, which always embarrassed me, and it was too embarrassing to ask mom to stop it as well. In fact, for some reason I've always been the favorite child. Even my sisters seem to like me a lot too and aren't jealous that our parents treat me as the favorite.
But back to the Ugly Duckling part, despite mom's insistances I never had been able to get my feeling os insecurity out of my head. They've always haunted me, and made me feel uncomfortable around girls. They'd always kind of scared me, partly because I was sure they secretly laughed at me and made fun of me.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
Though most girls are nice to me, at school and my sister's friends. Still, I could never shake the feeling that they ARE making fun of me when I'm not around, and what makes it worse is even though I try to avoid girls, avoiding being interested in the because I was sure they really mocked me, I couldn't help getting erections for girls at a young age, which added to my emotional problems. Do you know how embarrassing it is to always get hard for girls when you're sure they don't even like you?
That's part of the problem with mom's hugs. They always gave me erections, and I didn't want mom to know about that. Getting hard for your own mother is way too freaky, don't you agree?
So I've spent my short life between two worlds - the world where I was sure I was inadequate, and the world where mom insisted I wasn't and even girls whom I was afraid of were nice to me. It's hard straddling two worlds and feeling the way I do...

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
It's been pretty cold lately, and it's not even technically Winter yet. Mom has taken to wearing sweater, and if you know my mom by now, they're always tight, tight, tight! To me I found them more revealing then her usual clothes, the way they cling to her large breasts and narrow waist.
And my sisters are no better. They've all started wearing tight sweaters. My older sisters are definitely going to be large-breasted like mom. And my younger sister who is eleven is already getting quite the chest herself. You don't realize how tough it is living like that, seeing so many hot bodies all the time and you're both freaked out and getting aroused.
Then mom's old friend paid us a visit.
"RAQUEL!!!!" She screamed, and another woman screamed back.
I was the only one home, so I was the only curious person to go check out what all the commotion was about. Mom was at the front door, hugging an even more gorgeous than her Hispanic woman. She had reddish-brown hair expensively-styled.
"Mom?"

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
Mom stopped hugging the woman and they both turned to me.
"You won't believe who came to visit!" She said. "My oldest and best friend back from my school days!"
"Oldest? Listen here, we're the same old, chica!" The darker-haired woman retorted.
Mom laughed. And so did the woman.
"I haven't see you since you ran off and became famous!" Mom said to her friend.
"Famous?"
"This is Raquel Welch," Mom introduced. "She's an actress."
"An actress?"
There WAS something vaguely familiar about her, but...
"Remember we were watching her in Fathom last weekend?" Mom reminded me.
My eyes widened.
"That was you?!?" I gaped. "That WAS you!!!"
They both laughed.
It was her in that movie, but her hair was a lot longer in Fathom. But her face and body hadn't seemed to change one bit...
I felt my face grow hot, remembering how I got another erection seeing Raquel in a bikini...
"And who might this be?" Raquel asked.
"This is my son, Jimmy," Mom introduced. "Our middle child. I have four daughters too."

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
Raquel was looking me over carefully. I felt my face grown hotter.
"Where are my manners?" Mom said. "Let me take your coat for you!"
Raquel shrugged it off, and I saw her body looked even more amazing.
"So what brings you back?" Mom called out over her shoulder as she went to hang Raquel's coat in the front hall closet.
"I just bought a house here," The reddish-brown haired Hispanic beauty replied. "I've been gone far too long!"
"That's great!" Mom said when she came back.
Raquel was still eyeing me.
"So... I'm guessing he's about THAT age...?" She asked.
I turned to mom, confused. She got this look on her face, and this twinkle in her eye.
"He sure is," Mom said mysteriously.
"What are you talking about?" I asked nervously.
Raquel smiled at me, her beautiful brown eyes never leaving me.
"We went to the same College," She said. "We'd find out who the Townies were also attending, find out who had younger brothers, about your age..."

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
I looked at mom again. She was blushing a little, but she still had the same look of excitement on her face, looking even more starry-eyed.
"We had a thing for young teenage boys, didn't we?" She asked mom.
Mom blushed darker.
"We sure did!" She admitted.
"Especially the innocent ones..." Raquel added.
Mom nodded.
"What are you two talking about?" I asked, even more nervously.
"Should we show him?" Raquel turned to my mom and asked.
"You go ahead..." Mom said, one hand reaching up to cup her right breast through her sweater, the other squeezing her crotch.
"Okay," Raquel smiled, turning back to me.
Grabbing the hem of her sweater, she pulled it up with her camisole underneath. When she got up to her bra, Raquel pulled that up to. Her very large breasts tumbled out, high and firm with big, dark brown nipples.
My head swivelled towards mom. She was kneading her breast roughly, and rubbing herself through her pants, biting her lower lip.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2017, 11:22:47 PM by GEMINIGUY »

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
My eyes swivelled back to her friend. She was smiling mischievously at me. My eyes instinctively returned to the first pair of breasts I ever saw naked. I was getting hard, but my brain was too distracted to care at the moment.
"I never saw one get hard so fast!" Raquel gushed. "And so big! It must run in the family..."
"Oh, big runs in the family," Mom said. "But I think he gets it more from my side of the family!"
Was mom trying to say mine was bigger than dad's? I wasn't sure, and I was too busy to ask her right then...
"Do you mind?" Raquel asked.
"It's your show," Mom said.
Suddenly I felt the darker-skinned woman's hand wrap around my cock through my jeans. I looked down. I couldn't believe it. I looked back at mom. She seemed even more aroused now. That embarrassed me, but I found it made me more aroused then ever.
Raquel unbuckled my belt, then unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans. She pulled my cock out of my underwear, and started to masturbate me.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
I heard of masturbation, but I'd never done it myself before. I'd just take a cold shower when I got hard. I never saw a reason to masturbate.
Until now that is. I hadn't realized it felt this good. Or maybe it was just because mom's hot Hispanic friend was doing it to me.
I started to moan, still staring at Raquel's massive breasts as she held up her bra & sweater with one one hand.
"You love my huge tetas, don't you?" She asked huskily.
I just nodded, licking my lips.
"I'm a 36D," Raquel said.
I just nodded again. She chuckled.
I felt my cock throbbing & starting to ache. I groaned louder. The throbbing grew more violent, and my cock started swelling up.
I grunted, and I started to shoot semen all over Raquel's huge breasts! Gasping & groaning as she continued to pump my cock, rope after rope of the thick, white stringy fluid plastered her breasts & soon her belly as the flow slowly lessened. I spurted fifteen or sixteen times before the flow petered out, but my cock stayed hard, continued to throb.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
"Dios, I've never seen anyone shoot this much!" Raquel gushed.
"Neither have I..." Mom moaned softly.
I suddenly felt very embarrassed and ashamed of what just happened. I looked over at mom. She smiled at me reassuringly. And I noticed her pants were unbuttoned and she had her hand down inside them...
"You don't mind if I..." Raquel began.
"Hell, no!" Mom blurted out. "I'm dying to see you fuck him!"
"Mom!" I gasped, looking back at her. She blushed again, but didn't look away, holding eye contact.
"I can't help it," She said. "And it's not like I can fuck you myself."
I felt my face grow hotter.
"Who says you can't?" Raquel retorted saucily to mom.
"Raquel!" Mom gasped.
The Hispanic goddess laughed.
"So where can I take him?" She asked.
"Let's go in his bedroom," Mom suggested.
We followed mom, as I watched Raquel eat my semen off of her body. I couldn't believe how arousing that sight was...
Once in my bedroom, mom locked the door, leaning back against it.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
Raquel started to undress. I followed her lead.
Her body was even more amazing naked. Her stomach was flat and tone, her thighs equally tone. Her pussy was obscured behind a forest of dark curls. And her butt, it was huge, thick, round and firm.
Raquel laid back on my bed, spreading her legs. She started to rub her pussy. Soon she was moaning, her fingers glistening.
She motioned for me to come to her. I looked at mom, she playing with herself down her pants. She nodded, smiling.
I went to Raquel. I mounted her awkwardly. She grabbed my cock, rubbing her juices all over it, then guiding me into her.
"Now joder me!" She hissed.
I slowly, nervously, awkwardly started moving in and out of her. Her pussy felt so good around me, hot, wet and so tight. I got more turned on and started to do her faster.
Raquel clung to me, moaning and groaning. She started to writhed and convulse, and was soon shrieking. Her convulsion grew more powerful, as her head began to thrash from side-to-side.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
Her pussy spasmed around my cock, and she thre back her head and screamed as she orgasmed.
I made Raquel orgasm! I couldn't believe it. I was so excited I started doing it to her faster and harder. She screamed harder as she dug her long, manicured nails into me.
She seemed to orgasm a long, long time, before her body started to calm again. But her body soon was convulsing and thrashing again, as Raquel was soon having another orgasm.
The goddess actress orgasmed a lot. Then she surprised me by flipping my onto my back, sitting up and riding my cock as her large breasts bounced around wildly.
Raquel kept orgasming as she rode me faster and harder, gasping for breath when she wasn't screaming or shrieking, her body glitening sweatily.
Finally she collapsed on top of me, whimpering and gasping for breath. I hadn't orgasmed yet myself, so I didn't want to stop. So I flipped her back onto her back and kept right on fucking her. Raquel eyes rolled back, a look of euphoria on her smooth face.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
I lasted almost fifty minutes. Finally I cried out and started shooting my sperm into her, rope after rope, pumping into Raquel over and over. I gasped and groaned, gritting my teeth as my head thrashed from side-to-side, as I filled her pussy, spurting another fourteen or fifteen times.
I finally collapsed on top of her myself, as she wrapped her arms around me, kissing my body.
"Are you sure you don't want to fuck him too?" Raquel asked, looking over at mom.
"Don't make me answer that question!" Mom shot back.
Raquel laughed. Then she looked back up at me.
"Young man," She said, "You are welcome over at my house anytime. I promise to show your cock a great time. Hell knows you'll tire me out..." She chuckled.
I liked the sound of that. I could get used to it. Couldn't you? THE END

- Unknown