Author Topic: Mistaken Identity  (Read 7041 times)

Offline dawnamber

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 2267
Mistaken Identity
« on: August 03, 2017, 06:07:19 PM »
Fantasy only. All characters are over 18

He rolled up with his crew early morning. He was pissed. Carlo was sitting in jail right now, right now, and rumor had it it was because of his girl. He didn't think carlo would talk, but she might. What he had to know was what she knew and what she told the cops.

He stared at the house. Fucking out of the way for a gangbanger bitch, but this is the address Carlo gave him. Tommy Knuckles sat next to him, Fat and Slim were in the back, keeping Kaiser quiet with a bit of steak. Girls always talked for Kaiser. He remembered the last one with a sick grin. He looked back at the house, then opened his door. "lets fucking do this." he said, and the crew walked up the porch, Tommy circling round back. he banged three times on the front door saying, "little pig, little pig, let me in."
 She was not expecting company. In fact, since she'd recently graduated from college, she'd been traveling and had just stopped at home, almost like a pit stop. Those who knew her, knew she would be traveling extensively for a few more months and could only be reached on her cell. She had packed a few bags and was washing a load of clothes, staring off into space.

The pounding on the front door startled her and she jumped literally and slid from the stool by the kitchen counter. Still dressed comfortably in shorts and tank top, she'd started to the front when she heard the words and froze. And backed away slowly. Staring at the door...squinting...she'd neglected to lock it..A quick glance to get her direction right and she was backing towards the back door. Heart pounding. Mind racing
The bitch wasn't opening the door. Movement inside caught his eye. She was in there, he saw the outline of her body. He put his head up to the glass, cupping his eyes so he could see in. There she was. He smiled at her and waved. a little menacing wave. Then he looked back at the door and twisted the knob. He shook his head in mock disappointment. "you know," he said, slowly opening the door, "they say people are a little too trusting nowadays, that maybe people should take better care to keep themselves nice and safe."

The door opened all the way and he stepped through, Fat and Slim right behind. Stepping into the house, he had this big shit-eating grin on his face. "I bet you're thinking just about the same thing right about now. Aint'cha?"
 She stopped as she saw his face squished against one of the decorative glass panels to either side of the door. Living so far from neighbors in such a semi posh neighborhood, meant rarely needing locks. This was one of the times, she wished she had used it. As the door swung open and they walked in, heart pounding in her chest..."yes, but who are you? And what do you want? You talk like you know me, but I can assure you, I do not know you, or your two flunkies".

She was inching backward again. Now closer to the kitchen down the 5ft hall connecting the vestibule with it. A quick glance as if she needed to know how far it was to the door..The sliding glass door had full length curtains on it and they were drawn. Mainly because a perverted family of blacks had bought the property behind hers, and she'd convinced herself, that they were using binoculars to look in. Chances are, they cannot even see the house, much less the door
 "well. such fancy language." he said, dripping with sarcasm, "you can assure me? well, I'm real glad to hear that. We all are." he said, nodding to the two silent guys behind him, drilling into her with their eyes. "Cause that's really why we're here, if you want to get down to brass tacks. which-" he smiled, "we just might." He started walked closer to her, fingers clenching on his fists. "Cause you see, sometimes work is work and fun is fun and it's usually not a good idea to mix the two. And today is all about work. But now that I get a look at you---" he looks her up and down, eyes rolling over her smooth tan legs and her tight tank top... "i think I might just change my mind."

He looks behind her a second, the bags catching his eye. fucking bitch is planning on running, got here just in time. his smile widens. "Let's play a game. you like games? you like truth or dare?"
 She was not feeling shame, nor did anything he said cause her humiliation, but she was getting angry. And it might be apparent in her eyes. Or the steel like look on her face.. And then he was moving closer..."fine, I'll humor you and play your game and I choose truth. Truth? Yes. I was in the middle of a trip with friends. Ten friends and I are traveling. They just dropped me off to let me wash clothes and will be back any time. Dare? Okay, I accept the first dare. My purse with about $2,000.00 is in the den on the table. Truth? yes, I accept the next truth, no I won't turn you in, if you just go now".

She stopped as the curtain fluttered and caught her skin on her calf...she had little places to go now, except out
 "oh. feisty. I like that. I like that a lot. but uh," he held up a finger, to stop her. "see, the thing is, you're not the one who's making the rules." Behind him, Fat and Slim fan out, looking at the things in her house. Fat picks up a picture frame of her and her family, looks at it, then drops it on the floor, the glass shattering. Slim sees the staircase, and starts upstairs.

A noise from the kitchen, the sliding door rolling open and cold air billowing in. Tommy, built like a fireplug, tromps into the kitchen, leaving muddy footprints and slides the door closed. He tracks through the kitchen and down the hall coming up behind her. He catches eyes with littleBill and gives a quick shake of the head 'no one'

LittleBill was built like a college wrestler, 6'2" all muscle. He turned his attention back to her, "See, the thing is, I get to ask the questions, and you give me the answers. Cause right now, Carlo is sitting in jail and I want to know exactly what he told you. like word for fucking word. and if I don't like the answer, if I don't think you're being one hundred percent honest, then let's just say you're really not gonna like it."

"so let's start with my question. where the Fuck did Carlo put the money?"
 Things started coming unraveled about the time she finished speaking. Too much movement. A broken picture. A guy headed up the round stairwell. The door behind her opening up and cool air blowing in. And shivers on her spine as a quick glance showed yet another guy coming up behind her. Ahead again, looking at the the guy in charge.."first I don't know anybody named Carlos. Second, if I did know him, chances are he'd be working in my garden or manning the garbage truck. And third, please stop threatening me. Let's say for one minute, you're accurate, which you're not. It's obviously mistaken identity, but let's just say you're right. If you hurt me, I cannot respond accurately My body will be stuck in pain mode and my responses will not be accurate. I'm a Psychologist and can tell you now, that physical pain is not the best way to weaken somebody's stance".

She twisted so both of them were visible and suddenly wished she were better dressed. "Happy"?
 He listened to her, nodding sagely and putting on a face like he cared. While she was talking, Fat looked up every now and then, but distracted himself by taking photos and pictures off the wall and dropping them to the floor, one by one.

Finally, she was done and littleBill nodded again. "I hear what you said. makes a lot of sense. Carlo did mention he had a smart girlfriend. no, Carlo, I said, you don't need a girl to be smart. They all sound the same when they're swallowing cock anyway." Tommy laughed, a little chuckle, but his eyes were mean and staring right at her. "So," littleBill said, "let's try it your way. Tommy?"

Tommy nods and lashes out at her, grabbing her arm. for a small guy he was fucking quick. A vice like grip on her arm pulled her through the vestibule and into the kitchen. It was like being pulled by a truck. littleBill followed.

Tommy slid the back door open and pulled her out into the cold. It was 50 and drizzling, it had been all night and the ground was soaked. Tommy brought her over to her tomato garden and twisted her arm behind her back. kicking her knee out from under her, he pushed her to her knees, then face down into the sopping mud. One arm twisted up behind her shoulder blades, he drove her face and chest into the mud, holding her there in the cold muck as littleBill counted. "8, 9, 10". At 10, Tommy released her arm and stepped back. littleBill, standing in the doorway, said, "where the fuck did Carlo put the money?"
 Her head kept snapping around and she bristled as picture after picture was broken. But her attention was on the leader. Finally she blushed as he talked about sexual things. as if that's all a girl were good for. Too much attention was afforded him.
This became apparent as the one to the other side grabbed her arm in a vice and pulled her into the kitchen. Then they were through the door and stepping out into the cold weather. Across a little space of plush green grass and to her garden. She grunted as he kicked her legs out then just did suck in a breath of air before she was forced face first into the gooey mud. She chastised herself mentally for not adding top soil to make it harder. Mercifully then he released her and she pulled herself up and she spit the mud away from her mouth while wiping it away from her eyes.."look, you guys must work for someone else. It's obvious because you're all so stupid it isn't funny. I told you, I don't know Carlos. But, if you tell me how much money, and let me change clothes, I'll go to the bank and get it for you".
 Bill nodded at Tommy. "Bank. She's gonna to to the bank." Tommy nods back. "yeah. bank. right." he glances at Tommy, "make it kneel" Tommy, standing behind her, kicks out the back of her right knee, dropping her to her knees in the mud.

Bill looks back at her, then shakes his head. "thing is, this little bitch, this little--- fucking rat--- says she's gonna go to the bank to get Carlo's money, then she calls _us_ stupid?" littleBill looks at her, knees and the top half of her body covered in dripping mud. he looks around the backyard, seeing only treelines. "again."

Tommy grabs her by the back of her tanktop and spins her again to the soft mud. A puddle of water formed where her face was last pressed into the ground. That's exactly where he puts her face again. An iron arm holds her face and chest into the muck. This time, however, Bill was looking at her perfect ass wiggling up at him and he couldn't help but remember all the fucking boasting Carlo did about his new smart girlfriend, so he thought he'd sample the goods. Her shorts were tight over her crotch and he reached down, rubbing her cunt through the thin fabric. Bill calling out from the doorway, "18, 19, 20" Then with a last shove on her crotch, bill lets go of her head, steps back.
 She had sincerely hoped they'd buy her bullshit. The chances were 50/50. But she came out on the short end as their sarcasm became evident. He finished talking and scanned her yard. Except for an empty dog house in the furthest corner and a huge old oak tree with monstrous limbs, there was nothing there. But as he looked she said.."please, I don't have what you want".

"again" was the response and she felt herself forced back down. Once again she took a deep breath and held it. The mud was not nearly as bad this time, as her face was in a puddle of water, but that was only going to get worse as a very cold drizzle started. She could feel splatters of mud popping up to strike the sides of her face, above the ground.

The hand on the crotch of her shorts caused sheer panic to race through her and her tiny legs kicked blindly...then they released her and she once again wiped off her face. Her full tits would be pretty visible now, or at least the cleavage would be, from the mud stains not touching the white fabric there...."I said p-please..I don't know what you want or who Carlos is. Call your boss".

:sign_badgirl:
« Last Edit: December 11, 2021, 05:04:56 PM by dawnamber »

darklord
Re: Mistaken Identity
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2017, 06:45:20 PM »
Oh, nicely done setting the tense exchange.  I liked the gritty details of her ordeal as well.  Good story Dawn! hope it continues.

gscmar64
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2017, 06:52:04 PM »
She could be one hell of an actress under pressure, I say grill her then drill her to get to the truth! Great beginning Dawn, so many ways it can go from here!

Offline dawnamber

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 2267
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2017, 07:47:16 PM »
"Tommy?" Bill asked, "call the boss, ok?"

"sure." says Tommy, "hey boss?" he called back to littleBill, "you want I should fuck her mouth loose?"

littleBill seriously considered it. He was about to say yes, when Fat came up behind, shaking his head. "nothing, boss." Bill nodded again and then saw the tree. He glanced down at the side of the house and saw her garden hose. "Grab that," he told Fat and walked out into the back yard. Fat started unscrewing the hose as Bill approached her, stopping a foot away from the girl kneeling in front of him. he crouched down in front of her and took her mud-stained chin in his grip. "boss don't believe you. Boss is thinking you gotta do a whoooooole lot better. Boss is gonna try and help you."

"Bring her to the tree." he tells Tommy. Tommy grabs a handful of wet, muddy tangled hair and yanks, pulling her back onto her ass. Like in the kitchen he pulls her like a truck, dragging her ass through the sopping field, stopping under the large branch.

"on your knees," Tommy growls, shoving her face-first into the mud.

Fat trudges over, holding the garden hose. Bill crouches down next to her ear. "last time, princess, were did carlos put the money?"
 This was turning into an episode of the Three Stooges except this wasn't funny. They were still insisting that he was the boss. She pictured a more Imposing like character. Someone with guile and cunning. Her head followed the two in front of her. Watched him retrieving the hose. The rain not pouring but steady and chill bumps cover her skin even as her nipples poked out, visible even through her bra. She blushed as he talked of himself in the third person, while holding her face. What didn't help was their ages. They looked like they were just out of high school and she was...well much older.

Mind racing as she heard him. Knocked over, her tiny hands come up to hold onto the hand in her hair as she is pulled across the yard. Whimpering in horror...the tree would be almost 200 feet from the door...and warmth..and safety. Shoved face first into the ground, she pushed herself upright. On her knees..."look..I don't know where it is" Tears have started now and are running streaks through what mud on her cheeks was caked
 "Then why were you running the fuck away?" he asked, then stood up. he looked down at her, wet and covered in mud, nipples poking out her wet top. "nice tits." Bill said, "Carlo told us all about those tits of yours. But the fucker wouldn't share. you know that? we all shared our girls," he said, the rain coming down harder now, soaking them all, "but fucking Carlo, nope. gets me so mad, thinking about it. like what's so special about those fucking tits of yours that we can't see them? I'll ask you, do _you_ think your tits are so special that we can't see them?"

Fat, Tommy and Bill all staring at her tits, rain dripping off her chin and down her cleavage.
 She and they were getting soaked, and her skin was tightening from the cold. And her mind raced along as she heard him talking.." I wasn't running away from you or anybody. Not really. I promised myself after all these years in school, that I'd travel. That's what I was doing" She paused and peeled her wet tank overhead and tossed it aside. Then without a word, unfastened her bra, but found the damn straps getting tangled on her hand as she tried repeatedly to toss it aside too. Finally, it joined her top. Full firm tits on display. She made no effort to conceal them, but was blushing.."and to show you I am being honest, not only did I let you all see my breasts but I lied earlier and would like to set the record straight." She paused and said.." I'm traveling alone. Nobody is coming here.See? Would someone who was hiding something be so forthright'?
She was naked from her shorts up, and they stared greedily at those rain-soaked tits. Finally Bill broke the silence. "they seem special to you, Tommy?" Tommy shakes his head. "nope." "Fattie?" Fat shakes his thick head back and forth, "seen bettuh."

Bill nods. "yeah, seen better. ain't so special." he looks over at Tommy. "Tommy. Arms." Tommy moves behind her and gathers both arms, pulling both her wrists behind her, twisting her arms and bring both wrists up behind her shoulders, forcing her back to arch and her tits to stick proudly out on her smallish frame. Meanwhile, Bill takes the rubber hose from Fat and steps off to the side. Bill folds a length back on itself, so he has a length about two feet long in a loop. he swishes it through the air, testing it. it makes an evil swishing sound. "I'll ask you again about the money, but first, I'm gonna make those tits something special."

he snarls the last word "special" and the rubber hose hisses through the air whipping her tits with a sickly splat across the length of both tits, just above the nipples. "Where's the money?" he asks.
 She growled and blushed as they talked down about her tits. Even going so far as to look down at them herself. The nipples were like steel..." I don't see anything wro"..she stopped as her arms were twisted behind her then her elbows. Now those tits were really displayed. Thrusting way out. She looked up to him as he talked, and watched in horror as the rubber hose came forward. her scream followed and then she cried. She was drooling as she raised her eyes and practically spit out the response.." I don't know...waittttt yes...I'm sorry..before you tie me like this. It's locked in a secret safe in"...she paused as her mind surged ahead.."in my basement..no wait. I moved it from there...it's in the city at a greyhound bus station..in a locker"
A long red line slowly spread across the top of her tits. littleBill watched her eyes darting side to side as she made up some lie. "now that i know what your lie face looks like, let's try again." the hose whistled and slashed across her body on an upswing. the hose sliced across the tender underside of her left breast, the fire line of pain across her right nipple.

darklord
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2017, 08:28:10 PM »
Oh, those poor tits.  Great detail.  Good follow up.

Offline JDWOLF
  • Senior
  • Merits 28
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2017, 01:45:45 AM »
Good! Go on!

Offline dawnamber

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 2267
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2017, 03:51:11 AM »
Tommy readjusts his grip on her arms, her wrists rising further up her naked wet back.

behind Billy, Fat answers his cell phone: "yeah. yeah. we're here.... she's here.. No. No. Not yet... you wanna talk to him... no, he's working her.... No, just started. ... you are? ok." he puts the phone back in his pocket.

Billy turns around. Fat looks a little nervous. "he's coming."

Billy stops, and Tommy relaxes the grip on her wrists a little. Billy looks at Fat, then her, then back at Fat. "you tell him we're working on it?"

Fat shrugged and dumbly repeated, "he said he's coming."

"fuck." Billy says, then turns his attention back to the girl. "bring her back inside." he says, and walks back to the house, Fat following

Behind her, Tommy whispers, "if you're gonna tell us, you better tell us now, you lying cunt-" He releases her arms with a shove.
 She had tried to lie, unconvincingly and then watched in horror, shaking her head"no" as he swung again....her tit exploded in pain and the opposite nipple. Tears racing down her cheeks. She was getting ready to tell them she wanted to fuck...or strip, or anything to please them, when they were interrupted. She listened to them then looked at the leader. Blushing crimson at being called a word she refused to even utter.

As she was released, her knees buckled and she ended up on all fours before raising up and cupping either tit, inspecting them. But not moving
 Tommy jogged to the door, then stopped and turned to realize she wasn't following. His mouth twisted into a tight white line and he shouted, "you!" then pointed at his feet, "crawl! Now!"
 She blinked, but decided anything to slow her arriving back in there with them was fine, and started crawling. Sexy ass wiggling, tits swaying
Figures, the bitch was taking her fucking time. Billy called from the living room. "the fuck are you?"

Tommy growled and walked back out into the rain to the girl. Reaching her side, he kicked his shin into the narrow part of her waist just under her ribs, knocking her onto her side. "fucking cunt, I said CRAWL!" he shouted. "Crawl FASTER!" leaning over her, spittle flying from his mouth. he reached down, grabbing the fabric of her shorts trying to pull her back to her knees, "Crawl, cunt, fucking crawl faster!"
 She wasn't looking up..the rain was too hard, so the foot in her ribs caused the air to rush from her lungs as she flipped over on her back..looking up at him, blushing...but then hurriedly flipping over to start crawling. Very nearly coming right out of her shorts.

She was crawling, but still not fast and he was getting fucking wet. He stood behind the bitch and put his muddy boot on her ass, constantly shoving her forward, hard, knocking her off balance onto her face. "fucking move, bitch, i'm getting fucking wet!"

Dawn was forced onto her face, then righting herself and crawling FAST...so fast her shorts and panties end up halfway down her ass
 He half-kicked, half pulled her inside, laughing a little watching her ass wriggling around the faster she crawled. Finally inside, Tommy prodded and kicked until she was back in her living room, dripping, her pants having given up and wrapped hopelessly around her ankles.

Bringing out the roll of duct tape and"touch your shoulders with both hands to same shoulder "

He sighed dramatically, no. fingertips touching shoulders... like this.. taking her right wrist and bringing it up to her right ear. nodding and humming a tune, he rips off a piece of tape, and first wraps around her wrist, then, pressing her wrist as close to her shoulder as he can, wraps the tape around and around her wrist and upper arm. ...pointing at the other arm. "next?"
She was pouting but held her other wrist up closer to what he wanted...tits still thrusting out. Shorts and panties around her ankles
then he did the same treatment on the other arm and by the time he's done he thinks she'd be real good at doing the chicken dance, but not much else with those stumps. takes the pan and places it flush against the wall. "you good at doing handstands?" he asks absently
 Dawn blushed and whimpered.."no, I'm not. Especially like this. Now, you had your fun. Pull up my shorts and untie me, before HE gets here"

Shaking his head. "uh uh, not likely." he looks at the pan, then pulls it six inches away from the wall, Slim fills it with a layer of gravel, the sound rattling around the room. "tell you what. you do a handstand for us for uh, two minutes- I'll pay your debt off myself, we'll call the boss and leave you the fuck alone forever. whatcha say?"
She watched him, still blushing crimson. Though kneeling, she's still 99% naked and feeling extremely exposed.." I have a counter idea. Blow it out your ear. And on gravel too? You must be doing drugs. No, I think I'll wait on Your BOSS... the one who scares you. That's cute by the way. Watching your reaction to hearing he's coming"
 He shrugged, considering. "counter offer. hm. well. no. we _could_ spend the next thirty minutes taking turns raping and punching your mouthhole till your fucking gums bleed, you prefer that?" he said with a raised eyebrow. "Slim, you wanna go first?" Slim nods. "or," billy continues, "we could play 'how much gravel can this girl fit in her cunt?'" He looks back at tommy. "tommy you like that one?"

behind her tommy smiles. "yeah, looove that one." using his heavy boots to kick her knees apart, he bends down and grabs a handful of gravel from the bag, leaning over and reaching toward her spread open pussy
 She gasped audibly and turned crimson hearing him..then gasped louder as he seemingly was going to let one start on her.."nooooo! And as the hand came towards her cunt, she both closed her knees and said.."well you stupid fucks. You make it impossible to do anything. Like my shorts. Either pull them up or off. They limit my movement and I feel kinda sluttier with them on my ankles AND TOO...how the fuck am I supposed to stand on my hands huh? How do I get there? You fucking tied my hands, jerks"
 Billy exchanged a smile with Tommy. "help her, tommy," said Billy. Tommy dropped the handful of gravel in front of her and gave her a sharp shove on her high back. Grabbing her left ankle, he yanked the pants off, but left them on the right. Holding her by her right ankle, he dragged her face down through the scattered gravel till he got her to the pan. Slim met him and took her other leg.

They both lifted. Her back to the wall, they lifted her so she was facing the room. Slowly they lowered her elbows down to the pan of gravel. "two minutes," said billy, "two minutes and we're out of here..."
Dawn screamed as she's drug across the gravel with her shorts hooked on just one leg and questioning herself why she wasn't crimson colored at being so naked in front of strangers. They picked her up, balanced her and let go. It took maybe 12 seconds for the gravel to slide as did she and she fell over

She collapsed on the floor in a heap and the gravel scattered to all four corners across the hardwood floor. Billy shook his head. "now that seems to me to be a total lack of effort." he said. "guys, up. again." he said, standing up himself and taking off his thick brown leather belt.

Tommy and Slim each grabbed a leg again and lifted. They spread her legs wide and balanced her on her elbows in the middle of the room, among the scattered gravel. Billy doubled the belt in his hands. "you did real bad at the last game. this one is your last fucking chance. I call it 'don't scream.'" he stepped back, "the title is the rule. to ten, ready?"

Without waiting for a yes, he reached back and the brown leather whistled through the air and there was a sickening wet slap as the leather hit perfectly on her raw, exposed cunt.

As she fell over, the tray and gravel went everywhere. Stunned and shocked her, it's a small wonder she hadn't peed herself from fright. But then he was chastising her and they lifted her. Now it was 10 times worse as they spread her legs apart as if she were a wishbone. Her gooey cunt lips parting. The blood rushing to her head, she saw him swing. Shook her head "no" but then the belt struck her cunt SPLAT and the only reason she didn't scream shrilly, was she choked on her saliva and was lost in a coughing fit, but her cunt squirted out it's surprise. Like a geyser.

« Last Edit: August 04, 2017, 04:27:41 AM by dawnamber »

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1053
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2017, 09:24:28 AM »
A stellar job Amber! I love gangsters and helpless women!
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

gscmar64
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2017, 12:22:13 PM »
Is this from personal experience or an over sexualized imagination?  Either way it fucking hot!

Offline dawnamber

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 2267
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2017, 06:30:10 PM »
The phone rang. Then another. And another. The boys stepped away but not before warning her.."one move cunt...just one move, and we'll beat you to within an inch of your life". She stayed perfectly still. Fear coursing through her veins. She'd been acting brave. Brazen. Undaunted.  But in reality, was terrified. They spoke for a few minutes, and all she could hear, were snippets.

When they moved again, it was like a choreographed piece.  Tits thrusting out. They ignored them but forced her feet up towards her ass and with straps, held them there then connected her wrists to either foot. Looking up at Tommy and that was to be the last thing she saw, as they put goggles that had black lenses over her eyes. As her sight left her, she squirmed. Another grasp, this time of her head. Pinching her jaw till her mouth opened, and they put something metal inside. Then it started widening. More and more. She groaned audibly as her jaw "popped" and then they stopped with her mouth hanging wide open. Without releasing her head, they placed ear buds in each. Within seconds the left one said.."cunt" and then silence. She was talking, and drooling. Nothing close to legible. Less than a minute later and they snapped nose plugs in place. No sight. No sound. no voice. No smell.

They picked her up and moved her. Heart threatening to jump out of her chest. She felt the cold air of outside and blushed in spite of herself. They walked then. Outside. But they walked entirely way too far. In her mind, they should be off her property! The blush has turned crimson and the rain drops start then stop. Seconds later snowflakes began melting on her exposed skin. And still they walked.

200 years later or so it seemed, but in reality was just minutes, they propped her up against a tree. She could feel the rough cold bark grating against her feet and upper back. The rope went around her neck. Then tightened. Her tits were groped, or so she thought, until she felt the tightness as they roped them too. Another rope crossed her lower body and was pulled tight. Then there was nothing.

gscmar64
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2017, 06:41:24 PM »
God damn i swear i can smell her fear through the computer!

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1053
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2017, 08:06:58 PM »
Super Hot!  :emot_mrhappydick.gif: :emot_mrhappydick.gif: :emot_mrhappydick.gif:
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

darklord
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2017, 09:13:06 PM »
Wow! very intense.  Great job Dawn!

Offline dawnamber

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 2267
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2017, 01:50:04 PM »
It felt like months, she stay there, snug against the cold rough tree. She'd long since given up trying to get loose, because when she tried, the ropes around both her neck and boobs seemed to get tighter, but in reality, it was much closer to 43 minutes. During which time He sat at a nearby fire.Watching her only. A smile crossed his face and he whistled. Seconds later a large great dane loped out of the trees. He scratched the dogs ears and pointed at her..it was like an unspoken command. The dog waked to her. Bending down to sniff at her pussy . Then her chest. Even her drool on her chin.

She was freezing. They'd left her here to die. Or at least that's what she told herself. The cold nose touching her swollen cold pussy lips, was hardly noticed. But as the cold nose brushed across her bound tits, she froze. Not breathing...mind racing. Then, whatever it was, was gone as quick as it appeared. He'd had called the dog back. Slipping to his feet, he ambled close to her. Careful to not really move the air. Her body did not flinch or tense and he smiled. In slow motion, he raised his arm. Seen in his hand was a thick leather strap. He kept it overhead as he watched her face. She really didn't know...

Then he swung so hard, it lifted one foot off the ground. The resounding " crack" echoed long after it hit across her bound purple tits. Her scream, was more of a hoarse  gurgle, followed by a low moan. Her tits bounced obscenely and she was drooling profusely.He did not stop. One crack was followed by about 20 more. He wasn't counting. Then the blows stopped. He did laugh aloud as he watched her cunt squirting out her cum.  As slow as he'd approached her, he backed up a little, then reaching down, unzipped his jeans and pulling his cock out, began peeing on her. He almost laughed aloud as he watched her reaction. Without smell or sight, her taste would suffer and she gladly waggled her tongue in the warm stream. Finishing he stepped away and zipped up. Then returned to the warmth of the fire

gscmar64
« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2017, 02:11:04 PM »
It's like i there with them, it's that vividly described! can't wait for more!