Author Topic: Cougars Making Babies 35: Jane Russell [ORIGINAL; Celebrity...See Below]  (Read 750 times)

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
  • Professor of Consensual & Sensual Erotica 101
[ORIGINAL; Celebrity
Exhibitionism Voyeurism Masturbation
Incest Oral Sex F/M]

Disclaimer: THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. THE AUTHOR DOES NOT CONDONE ANY SEXUAL ACTIVITY BETWEEN FAMILY MEMBERS.

[Summer 1961]

http://www.debra-paget.com/janerussell/jane0010.jpg

http://goneglobal35.com/zjane40.jpg

When I was very young, I'm pretty sure I was around seven years old, my mother caught me playing with myself. I'm sure you know what I mean, whacking away at my ol' pecker. She wasn't very happy about it.
Mom's very religious, and she said what I'd been doing was very wrong, a sin, God doesn't like people doing that to themselves. She said when I get married only my wife is supposed to do that.
Well, wrong or what ever, it felt good. Too good to stop. So I just started being more careful about getting caught.
As I got older, I started to realize looking at pretty women made me want to whack my pecker.
"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

"IT IS THE TALE, NOT HE WHO TELLS IT"
- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
Especially actresses. I'd go to the movies a lot. We had a drive-in and a movie theater. Whenever I'd see an actress I liked alot, when I'd go home, after I was sure everybody was already asleep, I'd play with myself pretending the actress was the one playing with my pecker.
Westerns are my favorite. My father's too. Some evenings he and I would take the car to the drive-in when they were having a Western double feature.
And one day we saw The Outlaw. Jane Russell blew me away. I never saw a woman as amazing as her... And those breasts. They were H - U - G - E ! ! !
It was hard not to whack off right there in the car right beside my father. I did get a hard on of course.
Jane Russell became my favorite. I'd be on the lookout for movies for her movies at both the theater and the drive-in. If it was at the theater I'd go by myself. If it was at the drive-in, I'd tell my father, and even if it was a school night we'd always go.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
I eventually also got to see The Paleface, Son Of Paleface, Montana Belle, The Tall Men, and I even saw Underwater! I figured Jane would show a lot more in there, and she sure did!
I'm eighteen now. I recently graduated High School. Ever since I turned sixteen was the best though.
My father's an auto mechanic. He works at a garage and he repairs cars at home too evenings and weekends for extra cash. When he's working on a car he'd always let me watch.
He'd also rebuild cars. He'd go to the junkyard and find all kinds of car parts, and what he couldn't find he'd buy what ever parts he'd needed. It was worth it to him, because he had a reputation and people would pay good money for them.
My father surprised me on my sixteenth birthday with a car he rebuilt just for me! Good thing I passed my Driver's test when I went for it.
Having a car and being considered a hunk really helped me get chicks. And I'd go out of my way to pick up girls who had a reputation of being easy.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
I'd take some loose girl over to the drive-in for a Western double feature. And it wasn't long before we were in the backseat getting it on like crazy. Of course the first time I let the girl take charge, until I got the hang of things. Since then I'm the one with a reputation for knowing how to get the girls off REAL good!
Of course I'm always on the lookout for a Jane Russell Western, though it was starting to seem like I'd seen them all.
Then I saw that The Outlaw would be playing, and since I hadn't seen it in like nine, ten years, I was kind of excited.
"What are you so excited about, Jimmy?" She asked. My mother was the only one who every called me that, my father sometimes called me Jimbo.
"The Outlaw is playing at the theater," I told her. "I hadn't seen that in years!"
"Are you a fan of Jane Russell?" She asked, smiling.
"I sure am! I'm a huge fan!"
"Did I ever tell you Jane's my cousin?"
"WHAT?!?" My father and I both said at the same time.
"You never told me that," I said.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
"You never told me that either," My father added.
"Well the subject had never came up," Mom chuckled. "It's not like she was my sister or best friend when you and I had met."
"Dish, mom. What's the story?"
"Ask her yourself?" Mom smiled.
"Huh?"
"She has a Summer home right outside of town. You know, for when she wants to get away from things," My mother said. "I can call her and see if she'd welcome a visit."
"Jane Russell has a Summer home outside of town and you never told us?" I said incredulously.
She laughed this time.
"The subject had never come up."
So my mother gave her cousin a call, they chatter for some time as I sat patiently, before she finally asked Jane if we could all come over for a visit. It seemed she was opened to it.
So the three of us drove over there - my father and I changed into something nicer first - and we met Jane Russell in the flesh. Figuratively speaking of course.
Jane looked taller in person. I'd guess her at about 5'7" to my nearly 6'5".

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
I could really see the family resemblance, Jane looked a lot like my mother and I, the three of us all had dark hair and light brown eyes, though my mother wasn't as tall as Jane and of course wasn't as large-breasted.
"My son is a big fan of yours," My mother told Jane.
"And so am I," My father grinned goofily.
"It's nice to meet my fans," The knockout actress smiled. "Especially when they're family too. I get lonely here all by myself in the Summer, you're more than welcome to come around anytime, Jimmy, I have a huge pool out back, I love to go swimming."
Jane took us through the house to the patio sliding doors. She had a massive patio and an Olympic-sized swimming pool. The patio and swimming pool were surrounded by a tall red wooden fence, which in turn was surrounded by thick foliage and trees.
Jane pointed out a staircase down to the right, to a wooden door built into the fence.
"Everything around her is mine for miles," She said. "I like to take walks through the woods sometimes,enjoy nature.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
"This really is the best place to spend my Summers."
We stayed a little longer, and I promised to call ahead before I ever come over. But I had other plans. I thought I'd do a little spying first. A woman with a swimming pool that was very private...you never know WHAT you'll find.
The next day I drove over to Jane's house, parking some distance from the house. There were no houses for miles, so no one saw me slip off into the woods and make my way towards her house.
I found the perfect tree, which would allow me to overlook the patio but the foliage was thick enough to conceal me.
As soon as I climbed it and squated in my perch, the patio door slid open and Jane stepped out. She wore sunglasses and carried a towel and a bottle of suntan oil. She wasn't wearing a bathing suit though, she was fully dressed.
Laying out her towel on a chaise lounge, she began to undress. I kind of figured she had a bathing suit on under her clothes.
Wrong.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
Jane undressed completely, baring her curvy, hourglass-figured body. My mother had told me her cousin was forty, and I was amazed how her massive, dark-nippled breasts could be as firm as they were...
I soon had my pecker out and was whacked like mad as I ogled her breasts, hairy beaver and rounded butt as she rubbed suntan oil all over her body. Hell, I'd love to do that for her...
I came quick but stayed hard, then played with myself slower the next time, and it took me forever to spew off again, but I was in no hurry.
I stayed up there until Jane finally dressed again and went back inside. Stuffing my pecker back in my jeans, I climbed back down and made my way back to my car.
Later that afternoon, I called Jane and asked if it was all right to come over for a swim the next day. She said she'd be delighted to have me over.
Late the next morning, I arrived with my own towel and my swim trunks. I asked her where the bathroom was so I could change.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
While in there, I saw her clothes hamper, & nosed around in it until I found one of her massive bras. 34D. I rubbed my pecker through my swim trunks a moment before returning her bra where I'd found it.
Meeting Jane at by the patio door, she was wearing a robe. We went outside & lay our towels out on chaise lounges. I pretended not to be looking as she removed her robe.
She had on a bathing suit of course. It was blue, clinging to her body hotly.
"Wow..." I found myself blurting out, now staring openly.
Jane smiled.
"I appreciate it when a young man admires my figure I've worked so hard at to keep," She said, turning slowly to give me the full view. "I'm a 38-24-36."
Again, my mouth was working faster than my brain.
"But your bra says 34D!" I blurted out.
Jane smiled wider.
"Naughty boy, looking through my hamper!" She laughed. "You're more than just a fan, aren't you?"
"I - I guess so..."
"I don't mind," Jane said. "Fans are a dime a dozen. But to have a handsome young man obsessed with body..."

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
I felt my face grow hot and I couldn't think of anything to say.
Jane was standing up, and started slathering suntan oil on her arms, neck and into her cleavage, her bathing suit was actually pretty lowcut. Then she leaned over to oil up her legs, and the top of her bathing suit gaped, allowing me to see her dark nipples dangling down. Of course I started getting a hard on.
Jane straightened up again and turned around.
"Would you mind rubbing some oil on the back of my shoulders please?" She asked.
"Sure," I said, taking the suntan oil from her and squeezing some out on my hand. I rubbed both my hands together, then used them both to rub the oil into her skin.
"Mmmm, that feels nice..." She sighed. "Oh, while you're at it under my arms too please? I almost forgot about that."
Jane raised her arms, and I realized her suit was a little more revealing from this angle with her arms up. I could see the sides of my mother's cousin's breasts as I reached out and oiled up the exposed skin under her arms.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
Re: Cougars Making Babies 35: Jane Russell [ORIGINAL; Celebrity...See Below]
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2017, 09:33:35 AM »
Without thinking, I pushed my hands inside of her bathing suit from the side, and started kneading her massive breasts.
"Oh!" She moaned loudly. "I hadn't expected you to do that..."
Jane sagged back against me, and when her butt touched my crotch, my cock became fully hard.
"Mmmm, someone is all excited..." She teased, grinding her butt against my pecker. "VERY excited..."
I kneaded Jane's breast more roughly as she moaned louder. Reaching back, she pushed her hand down inside the waistband of my swim trunks, grasping my pecker tightly.
"I'm in the mood to taste..." Jane said huskily.
"R - really?" I asked incredulously.
"For the right man, I'm willing to go down on him..." She told me.
"Right now?"
"If you're done feeling up my breasts," She chuckled.
"Oh, yeah," I said dumbly, pulling my hands out of her bathing suit.
Jane turned around, eyes twinkling and a mischevous smiled on her face. She sat down on her chaise lounge, pulling me closer to her.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2017, 09:39:58 AM »
Jane untied my swim trunks and tugged them down. Licking her lips, she grabbed my pecker, opened her mouth and wrapped her pouty lips around it. I groaned excitedly.
I suddenly realized I didn't have to stop playing with her breasts. Shoving my hands down the front of her bathing suit, I grabbed her massive breasts again feeling her aroused nipples stabbing into my palms. I manhandled the roughly, as Jane moaned, sucking my pecker faster and taking it deeper into her mouth.
She started grabbing my butt as she sucked me, squeezing it, digging her long nails into the pale skin. She locked her lips around my pecker tighter, her tongue now raking up and down the underside of my shaft. I shuddered when Jane started doing that. I felt my knees grow weaker.
I was moaning and groaning, as Jane moaned around my pecker more loudly, sucking me harder. I was throbbing inside of her mouth, and soon started swelling up in her mouth. Her eyes widened.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2017, 09:49:58 AM »
I grunted, my pecker started squirting out my seed into her mouth. But Jane never took her mouth off of it. She kept right on sucking, swallowing down my cream as I shot out rope after rope. I spurted thirteen or fourteen times, before the flow finally petered out.
"Mmmm, that was really good," Jane smiled up at me when she finally removed her mouth from my still hard pecker. "And now you've me all aroused..."
"Do you want to...?" I started to ask.
Jane stood up, easing the shoulder straps of her bathing suit down her arms.
"If you want me," She answered.
"More than I've ever wanted any girl!" I blurted out.
She smiled as her breast slid into view, my hands still massaging them. She slid the bathing suit down her torso, soon pushed it down her legs, stepping out of it.
"I'm all hot & sweaty now," Jane pouted. "Let's go do it in the shallow end of the pool..."
Taking my hand, Jane lead me around the pool to the stairs descending down into the water. She pushed me down on the stairs next to the railing.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2017, 09:57:49 AM »
Jane backed up and sank her hairy beaver down around my pecker, grabbed the railing with both hands & started bouncing up & down on it. I grabbed for her massive bouncing breasts again as she rode me faster & harder.
Jane was gasping & shrieking, body convulsing as her head thrashed from side-to-side. The convulsions grew stronger & she started spasming around my pecker, throwing back her head & screaming in orgasm. I'd never had a girl scream that loud before when I did her.
Or orgasm so long. Jane's orgasm seemed to go on & on as she rode me, her beaver so tight, wet but especially hot. And she never slowed down as her orgasm passed, Jane sinking further down on me.
Faster & faster she rode me, harder & harder, and her orgasms came more often, came harder & lasted even longer.
"Don't you ever cum???" Jane gasped, trying to laugh. "Omg, I've never had anyone last this long!"
Jane shakily climbed off of me, turning around & straddling me. She grabbed my pecker & sank back down onto it, gasping.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2017, 10:05:50 AM »
This time Jane had one hand on my shoulder as she rode me again. With massive breasts bouncing so close to my face, I couldn't resist sucking on the nipple of one of them as I kneaded the other. Her beaver was clamping down around my pecker hard as she rode me faster and faster, whimpering and shrieking as her body thrashed and convulsed. And Jane continued to orgasm over and over, despite physical exhaustion being so obvious.
I lasted some fifty minutes, her eyes rolling back just before I cried out, grabbed her narrow waist, and started pumping rope after rope deep inside of her, probably all the way into her womb. I spurt another twelve, thirteen times, before my pecker began to soften and Jane slid off of me. I held onto as she pulled me down into the water with her, gasping as the cooling water hit her sun baked, sweaty skin.
We did go swimming that day. We swam a lot all Summer. But it wasn't all Jane and I did. Would you just go swimming with a hot, forty year old bombshell actress??? THE END

- Unknown