Author Topic: Tyene Sand get raped by Ser Robert Strong  (Read 4394 times)

Offline tierez

• Junior
  • Merits 16
Tyene Sand get raped by Ser Robert Strong
« on: August 02, 2017, 03:22:25 PM »
Ser Robert Strong rapes Tyene Sand and Qyburn keeps her alive long enough to truly suffer.

This is gonna be a helluva ride...not for the squeamish.

darklord
Re: Tyene Sand get raped by Ser Robert Strong
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2017, 03:58:53 PM »
Yes, the poison from Cersi's lips will probably mean a slow death for the poor girl.   One more reason Cersi must die :)

Offline tierez

• Junior
  • Merits 16
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2017, 08:53:58 PM »
I'm a bit under the weather so I'm not up for much writing. But I think once Gregor/Robert Strong rapes Tyene his blood will be up and even though Cersei tries to help with the rape....he is going to turn on her. If she thought her late husband was bad wait until she feels what Robert Strong does to her.

Offline tierez

• Junior
  • Merits 16
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2017, 10:03:47 PM »

Whore cunt!

Offline tierez

• Junior
  • Merits 16
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2017, 11:33:41 PM »
I'm so doped up on Nyquil I'm not sure if anything I write will make sense. But here it goes.

Tyene was dispatched from Dorne to look for what happened to her mother and sisters.

She was greeted by Queen Cersei..."Hello, you are so lovely." Tyene said in a characteristic voice 'where are my mother and sisters?'

Cersei said to the enormous, monstrous knight..."Get ready."

Tyene was lead down countless stairs...it got deeper and deeper. Cersei said to her..."We know where your mother and sister are, its just down here."

Upon entering what looked less like a dungeon and more like a torture chamber she saw her kin.

The women had been tightly bound, so they could not move if they wanted. Their faces were bloody and what looked like semen leaked from their front and back privates. All looked either catatonic or dead...

"Oh don't worry sweetling, they are fine and just recovering." Tyene was skeptical. What happened? "A brute forced himself on them, they became as you see them now. Qyburn, my trusted clinic is caring for them. Here have a drink of water." Tyene took a few sips...she became woozy..."Here little dove come lie in this bed here."...said the Queen.

One of the last things Tyene said was..."that water tasted and smelled funny."

Qyburn came and said..."that is because I laced it with a substance that lets you feel and hear and see, but you won't be able to move." 

She was truly terrified...she looked left and right, seeing her mother and sisters. They hadn't only been violated, they had been tied up to be violated.

The Queen said...after forcing a collar around Tyenes neck, strapping her hands and forcing her legs apart..."Do you recall I said a brute forced himself on your family? Well I here him coming. He has been without female company for some time...I am sure he will love having you."

Tyene was limp. She felt Qyburn and the Queen slicing and ripping off her clothes.

She thought to herself...I am a strong warrior from Dorne..This can't happen.

She had her head lifted and the Queen said to the enormous man with only a cloth about his privates..."Have at her Ser Strong."

Tyene was completely nude. Lashed down naked and helpless.

She saw as the enormous Ser Strong took off the small piece of fabric. She then heard the Queen laughing...saying..."I want you to fuck her so hard her hips break. I don't like her tits or kneecaps either."

He was naked as she was. His manhood was twice the length of her forearm and three times the girth.

He knelt between her forced open legs and got closer. He didn't spit onto his hand or anything.

Tyene was no virgin...but she was delicate on the inside.

That didn't last long...the man, Ser Strong leaned his helmet, the only thing he wore, into her ear.

"I am going to break you and give you a baby..."

He forced his massive member in Tyene, it was much to large but that didn't stop him. He just kept pushing.

Her hymen had been gone for years. But the man pressed into her and she felt him hit something she never felt before.

The Queen said..."Again Strong...harder!"

He commenced and she felt him pound her unknown place again and again. He grunted and she tasted his diseased, foul, deathlike necrotic breath in her mouth.

After a few minutes she felt something inside her break. It was unnatural, painful and made Strong rape her harder than before.

He grunted harder and felt him cum inside her. She could feel something swimming inside her, but too deep.

Queen Cersei said..."thats what Dorne whores get..." The massive man simply collapsed on Tyene...the Queen..."I hope you like your new bed Ser Strong. Don't forget I hate her face, tits and legs." 

Throughout the night he would violate Tyene, then beat some part of her body.

The morning after, Tyene was truly broken...more so than her raped family.

Cersei returned...she looked at Tyenes beaten and broken face...her tits were ripped off, not cut, ripped. Her kneecaps were gone. she would never walk again...

The only mistake Cersei made as Queen was returning to the presence of Ser Robert Strong without Qyburn.

He was still eager to fuck and Cersei was the only woman who wasn't spoiled.

He got off of Tyene and stood in front of the door. Cersei looked and laughed at the young Martel. She turned to leave and told Robert to get out of the way. "No"

He grabbed her throat, threw her against the stone wall...picked her up and slammed her onto the stone floor.

She woke and felt her clothes being ripped off...she heard Strong say..."I am going to enjoy making you scream!"

Offline tierez

• Junior
  • Merits 16
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2017, 04:08:04 AM »
Ser Robert Strong looked and saw the women he considered his trophies lying wither dead or dying in the chamber.

Then he saw the so said Queen lying naked under him.

She had very short blonde hair, little blonde brows and between her legs was a bit of blonde hair.

He could tell she groomed...but not for a while. He was still naked except for his helmet and his manhood member was still glistening with the blood, semen and fear he put into Tyene.

He looked at the little blonde Queen and she started to move about. His member got hard.

She had been stunned by the throttling he gave the blonde, but he needed a way to subdue her. He looked around and painfully her left hand to the Lady Martel and her left leg to Tyene. As she became more aware she began to struggle.

While only one hand and one leg were secure the naked short haired blonde could struggle all she wanted she wasn't going anywhere.

He go between her knees and hit her face, bloodying her lip....

He was fully erect now and tried to get inside her. But that proved difficult.

He looked over and wiped blood and semen off of Tyene. Onto his enormous, outsized penis and onto Cersei's privates.

She had...several children and more than several men fuck her...even with that he had to lubricate the inside of her.

The remainder he smeared onto her face and used his fingers to force some into her mouth. He wanted her to taste the violence he was going to do to her...and more.

She thought her child bearing days were done...but the massive grotesque half undead man was going to test that.

He shoved her closer and pounded into her with his mouth over hers.

He felt her wails and screams in his mouth...and only a small portion of his manhood was in the pretty Queen.

He felt her wetness, her thighs were cool and clean.

He smelled her and she smelt of lemon.

But was determined to get all of himself into her....her cervix and uterus would pay the price.

Up to this point her eyes were squeezed closed but when she felt what he was going to do she opened them and look into his milky dead face.

She tried to plead with him through her teary eyes but it did nothing more than urge him on in violating her further.

"I own you whore..."

She screamed even louder as his mouth clamped over hers and he did all he could to embed himself into all of her.

The monstrosity kept raping her harder and deeper. She could feel her internal lady parts collapse at each thrust.

Ser Robert saw a grimace and twitch in her face. She could feel him get longer, thicker and harder.

The cervix isn't a realistic way of pounding into a woman and reaching her uterus. Then again Robert was an unrealistic man.

Qyburn had found some way into the chamber and was watching as Robert repeatedly forced his seed into the Queen. Before that the only rape victim he allowed to live and get pregnant was Tyene. And that was only a few hours ago.

As Ser Robert sat regaining himself watching the cunt he just raped ooze his semen out of it Qyburn came over and told the Queen...Ser Robert is very vigorous wouldn't you say?

If your internals are capable he will get you pregnant. I am actually very curious of the child he forces you to bear, and the Dorne girl. As an afterthought, mostly to himself...Robert is undead I wonder what children he will sire?

She looked at the ceiling and sobbed...

Qyburn continued...I just wanted to tell you...Ser Robert was stabbed and poisoned by a spear. But ultimately that isn't what killed him. He had acquired a sickness which lingered for a few years, it is, by all accounts gotten through sexual intercourse. I believe Robert has given it to you, no diagnosis mind you but he put his semen inside several times already. That is how it is transmitted...less so with women to men but if men have it and breed a woman, she is almost certain to get it. It will take a few years for you to die and if you are able I am sure Robert will put in you as many abominations as he can. Please try to bring them to term...I want to study them.

Bells rang out...

Ahh...with your disappearance the young King believes you dead and gone. No one is looking for you.

Have fun Ser Robert...

Qyburn left with the sound of male grunts and female agonized screams....

Qyburn thought to himself...Hmmm...I suppose Robert enjoys raping our former Queen.

« Last Edit: August 06, 2017, 09:40:09 AM by tierez »

Offline grendel

• Graduate
  • Merits 88
  • Depraved Sadist
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2017, 04:37:47 PM »
Nice!  You are improving with practice!  Keep it up!  ;D
Grendel
It's what they're FOR! 
Grendel's Tales

Offline tierez

• Junior
  • Merits 16
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2017, 09:41:02 AM »
Thank you!

i added a few more paragraphs...I hope you like them.

Offline tierez

• Junior
  • Merits 16
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2017, 08:08:54 AM »
A few months later, Qyburn who was now maester by decree of the King, essentially ran the Empire.

The boy King liked his kittens and after Margaery had a brief encounter with Robert Strong and a morning star to her head, she was simple minded.

Qyburn saw what Robert wanted to do to her, but he put a stop to it and sent Robert back into the chamber.

"Gods help Cersei"  thought the maester to himself.

Ser Robert didn't typically allow people into the chamber. But the potion he gave Robert/Gregor had a very useful side effect of making them subservient to the one who administered it.

Qyburn went in occasionally to look at Tyene and Cersei.

Tyene had been so swollen in her womb that she was actually tearing apart. Her offspring was actually ripping her apart from the inside. That, essentially was what killed her. The boy tore his way out of her.

He made the mistake of leaving a few Silent Sisters in the room to look after Cersei.

He found them raped and sodomized a day later...and Robert Strong was laughing as he raped a pregnant Cersei...again.

But Qyburn kept him in there because at some point he may be useful. Margaery was becoming troublesome so he may have to give her to him....he got the feeling Robert was tiring of Cersei, barmaids and Silent Sisters.

Offline tierez

• Junior
  • Merits 16
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2017, 07:38:44 PM »
Qyburn had become fed up with Margaery...she had instances of lucidness that made his life so much harder.

Tyene and Cersei had given birth...so to speak...Tyenes creature actually ripped its way out of her. Cersei had triplets, birthed in the conventional way. Both died. Qyburn gained little knowledge from dissecting their corpses. He needed first hand knowledge or the process from beginning to end...that is where the now stupid Margaery came in.

After looking at Robert Strong, Qyburn new he wanted more, 'meat' as the common folk said. The maester knew exactly what he wanted.

Qyburn lead the beautiful young and fecund young woman into the chamber. He brought her in and said..."Milady...here is some perfume...it will be for everyones benefit."

She dunked herself in the flowery liquid.

The maester then started to unbutton her clothes and the idiot said..."what are you doing?"

Milady I won't lie. You are to have a baby!

She said..."Really?"

Well...you need to take the rest of your clothes off. A man is going to come in and give it to you.

Although she was beaten near dumb by Roberts morning star...she still had a teasing look about her.

Mi-lady, when I let him in, he is going to do some things to you so you can get pregnant. It will more than likely hurt...

Hurt?!?

That is the way you get babies...I will supervise...I need to know a few things and need to see Ser Robert fucking you.

Fucking?!? What is that...

Never you mind mi-lady...come and lay down on this.

She was naked now and very scared. Qyburn told her...shhhh it will be fine. Come lay on your back and spread your legs.

He commenced strapping her down, with her arms above her head and her legs spread wide....

She began to cry...

Thats good! Ser Robert likes it when the women he rapes are crying...I'll let him in...
« Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 12:47:54 AM by tierez »

Offline tierez

• Junior
  • Merits 16
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2017, 01:43:58 PM »
Ser Strong walked in naked. His disgusting face only increased the terror of his victims. What scared them the most was his manhood. It was 15 inches long and 5 inches in girth.

Qyburn watched as Robert walked up to Margaery. It took little time for Robert to realize who she was and how simple he had made her.

He half grunted and laughed looking at the spread eagled girl under him. "Do you know what rape, pregnancy and mutilation mean?" She timidly replied through her tears...'No'.

Let me show you.

Ser Strong brought out a small knife...Qyburn thought he had collected all the implements in the room. Oh well.

Robert commenced slicing the achilles tendon in each of her feet, the tendon and muscle behind her knee and used the knife to carve into her forehead..."Property of Robert Strong"...well her forehead and each cheek of her face.

She was screaming and sobbing...

"That young Queen is mutilation..."

"Let me show you rape...spit into my hand..."

He used the spit and her blood, not for her benefit, just to get himself hard.

Offline tierez

• Junior
  • Merits 16
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2017, 03:51:33 PM »
He looked down at a frightened Margaery...

Hello you sweet smelling little dear....'hello Ser'

The cuts you gave me...they hurt a lot!

He put the enormous, grotesque penis at the entrance of her little ladyhood...

You don't know pain yet....

Offline grendel

• Graduate
  • Merits 88
  • Depraved Sadist
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2017, 06:56:17 AM »
Nice    8)
Grendel
It's what they're FOR! 
Grendel's Tales