Author Topic: The Hollywood Giantess  (Read 2211 times)

Offline SoftGameHunter

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 496
  • That's me in the pic. I'm the tall one.
The Hollywood Giantess
« on: July 27, 2017, 12:32:01 PM »
WARNING!    You must be 18 or over to read these stories of rape and non-consensual sex. This story is all fiction and no characters in it are meant to resemble any real person. That’s the legal part. Here’s the important part to me. This is fantasy, by the author, to be shared with readers who share in such fantasies. That is the story’s sole purpose for being here. In the real world, this sort of behavior is simply not acceptable, period, by any of the laws or morals of any humane people. That means you too. If you actually hurt someone without their informed consent, just stop. Take a deep breath and stop right now. That’s not your right. A surprising number of subs exist out there, so take the time to meet one and make your corner of the world a better place. Don’t trash two lives letting your frustrations get the better of you.

The Hollywood Giantess

Part 1

I’ve always enjoyed making my way through the community of Hollywood girls. I don’t generally take no for an answer, and sometimes I’ve had to make them see reason about sex and kinky play. But they always come around in the end. No chick has ever tried to press charges, and usually they’re at my beck and call. It helps that I’m tall, strong, and virile, not to mention highly connected in the film industry. It’s disconcerting, then, when I meet a woman who stands taller than me. It just looks off at a subconscious level.

I met Lina Reynolds at some party. She wandered into the circle when I was telling about the time I seduced the starlet Becky LaRaye and kept her in chains in my mountain cabin for a week, naked. No one doubted me, as she’d written about it in her autobiography (when she was twenty-two) and my name had been attached to the story soon after. But she hadn’t shared the details, and I was more than happy to.

“You’re very good at that,” Lina said to me when I was done and the crowd dispersed. I stared up at her pretty face. She was known in film circles for her height and strength. She was, as far as I recalled, just one of those unusual people that got freakishly tall and strong but otherwise seemed normally proportioned. She was six foot ten, so she had a good eight inches on me. Was this what short women felt like staring up at me? Like I said, it was just disconcerting because it’s so rare.

“Storytelling, or talking babes out of their clothes and freedom?” I asked, wondering what my chances were with Lina. It wasn’t like I could easily overpower her. The scene in Mutant Avengers where she tipped a pickup truck over without special effects was well-known.

“Both, I guess,” she said with a grin. “Want to go walk on the beach?”

“Sure,” I said. It was a nice night. Even if I couldn’t dominate her, I sure wanted to fuck Lina Reynolds. I might even bind her if she allowed it. We headed out for the secluded area up the beach a few minutes. There was enough moonlight and distant streetlights to see easily enough.

“So are you going to put the moves on me, or do I have to do it?” she asked. Before I could answer, she literally picked me up and planted a big kiss on me. Extremely awkward! But pretty cool, too. We laid down on the sand and were quickly pulling each other’s clothes off. Her body was fantastic, everything magnified in proportion. I don’t know if it was pheromones or what, but we were crazy into each other from the start, rolling around, getting sandy and not even caring about the sand in the bad areas. I was hard in a few seconds and couldn’t wait to get it into her oozing wet pussy. Before I quite got there, though, she paused.

“Hold it,” she said, crawling to her evening jacket and reaching into the pocket.

“What’s that?” I asked.

“Rope, silly. We’ve got to do this right, don’t we?”

“Hell yes! Bring it on,” I said.

Ever hear of a communications breakdown? Yep, she sure enough grabbed me without warning and with her great strength flipped me over and before I could try to fight back, she had tied my hands behind me. “Hey! What the fuck!”

“I’m tying you up,” she explained. “I’m stronger, it’s my privilege.” She went for my feet. I tried to slither away, but she grabbed my ankle and dragged me back with one hands. Then she bound my feet and flipped me onto my back. As she straddled me, I couldn’t hope to get out from under her.

“This is not what I agreed to!” I yelled. “Get off of me, you freak!”

“That’s mean talk,” she said. “Don’t worry, you’ll agree. I’m that good, Lenny. I’ll get your permission sooner or later.” I was still rock hard, and now she slid her crotch up over my cock and slid down, enveloping me completely. “Oh yeah, stud muffin, you’ve got a good one,” she said, starting to slide up and down. I just lay there, baffled and stunned. This was not how the evening was supposed to go. Holy fuck, I realized, I was being raped! And as Lina slid her tight box over my prick, I have to say I didn’t see the big deal. It was uncomfortable being tied, and kind of embarrassing if I got caught like that, but I wasn’t going to go to pieces.

“Ow!” I said as she grabbed and twisted my nipple. “Watch it!”

“Shush, it’s not up to you, stallion,” she said.

“That’s enough already!” I shouted. “Get the fuck off me. We’re done here!”

Now she looked almost hurt. Or almost mad. But I couldn’t tell which. She stopped pulling at my nipples and she slid herself off my cock. “I think you need a lesson, Lenny. In turnabout. You’re not nice to women, so I’m not going to be nice to you!” Now she crawled up towards my head and before I could answer, she pressed her big, juicy cunt down right on me. The smell overpowered, but I couldn’t otherwise breath except for a slight, raspy flow of air. “Bury that tongue of yours up my pussy!” she said. “I want you lapping at my insides now!” She reached back, without even needing to lean or bend, and grabbed my scrotum. “Or I start disciplining these!”

With her strong death grip on me, I hardly had a choice, so I stuck my tongue out and gave her as good head as I could. Not that I mind going down on a chick, when it’s my idea! She ground her cunt down into my face, sometimes cutting off the air entirely. Her juices were really flowing, coating my lips and chin. Then she came.

Holy shit! Ever have your tongue inside a giant when she cums? She clenched her legs so hard I thought she was going to crush my skull. I lost all air flow as she nearly drowned me, because she was a damn squirter! “Swallow it!” she shouted from up above. Swallow? I couldn’t even breathe, and I was jerking about trying to find air. But I had to swallow lest it all run up my nose. My stomach rumbled as I swallowed mouthfuls of her squirt. It wasn’t just urine, either. It was slime. But Lina was a giant, and she produced giant quantities.

“Keep going!” she gasped, even after the orgasm passed. She let up on me enough to allow me to breathe, but she kept me locked in a vice grip with her thighs. “Tongue fuck me again, stud! Do it!” Crap, she was multi-orgasmic. She just wanted more and more, so I had to lie there and wiggle my tongue around her fragrant pussy. I had to use my whole mouth to pleasure her, while my own cock was pointed skyward and begging for attention and release. Before long she clenched up and had another big orgasm. She didn’t squirt, but she was sopping wet, as was my own face. “More!” she cried. So I gave her more. And more and more and more. She came four more times before finally getting off my face and mounting my cock again. She moaned in pleasure, wrapping her folds around me. As I sucked in fresh air, feeling her fluids chilling in the cool evening air on my face, she was fucking me hard. I clenched up, trying to cum before she did. But she was first, and pressed down on me, cumming around my cock, but then pulling off and leaving me high and dry.

“Please, get me off!” I blurted out. She looked at my throbbing, purplish cock and grinned.

“Nah, maybe later,” she said.

“Later?” I asked. I wasn’t hooking up with her again, that was for sure. So it looked like I wasn’t going to get my rocks off with Lina Reynolds after all.

“You can untie me now,” I said. “I won’t cause trouble. I guess I earned that.”

She began to get dressed, shaking out all the sand in her clothes. I had to lie and wait for her. “Any time! You’re not going to leave me here like this!”

“No, of course not, silly,” she said. Now that she was dressed, she leaned over and grabbed my bound ankles so she could pick me up and dangle me upside down with one arm. “I’m taking you with me, stud muffin.”

“Like hell you are!” I yelled, trying to twist free.

“Oh, like hell I am, okay,” she said, walking off with me, not even seeming to mind or even notice my struggles. We ended up back at the fading party, but she went straight for the parking area. On our way, I saw from my swaying, inverted vantage point, that two young women crossed paths. I groaned, seeing that Olivia Bernard was one of them. I hadn’t seen her since I made her dig her own hole in the ground for her own cage, then jerked off onto her head throughout the afternoon. She’d been sore about that and done nothing but glare at me the whole way home. That was seven months ago, but she didn’t seem to have forgotten.

“Oh my god! I love it!” she said, seeing Lina holding me up like a caught fish. She nearly ran over to us. She gripped my cock and balls without even asking and jerked me back and forth. “You asshole!” she yelled at me. “I owe you!”

“I’m taking him home for the weekend,” Lina said. “Do you want to come party with us? Lenny doesn’t mind.”

“Hell yes!” Olivia replied. She turned to her friend. “Want to?”

“Sure!”

“Hey, I’ve got no quarrel with you!” I said to the other woman. “What gives?”

“Not yet,” she replied simply.

“Here’s where I live,” Lina said, showing them on a map app. “Just follow me there.” Then she carried me over to her big truck. “Boys in the back,” she said, opening the camper shell and dumping me into the open bed. Soon we were driving off, fast, and I had to struggle to not roll around. I had the distinct feeling I wasn’t going to enjoy this weekend. Lina drove like a maniac up into the hills, buffeting me around like so much unsecured luggage. It was a relief when we finally pulled up a steep driveway and came to a stop. Lina was pulling me out and holding me up again when the girls pulled in.

“You kept up well,” she said. Olivia’s friend was driving.

“I took lessons so I could play a stunt car driver’s wife in Fast Rage Four,” the young woman said.

I tried to peer at her with my head tilted up so she wouldn’t be upside down. “Tegan Byrne?” I asked. “I really liked your performance. Want to get together and talk about it?”

“That won’t save you, pal,” she said. “Olivia told me all about you on the drive up.”

“I’m sure she left stuff out,” I said.

“Let’s catch up over some Scotch,” Lina suggested. She carried me upside down and swaying, a bit more than needed I think, into her home. It wasn’t the largest in town, but her roles didn’t compete with Sandra Bullock or anything.

She unlocked the front door and we all headed in. As we walked through the living room with a pretty decent view of the city, she reached up and casually hooked the rope on my ankles onto a hook mounted in the ceiling. I dangled there as the three of them went over to the wet bar by the bay window. And my cock was starting to grow again. Wonderful. How long would it take one of them to notice?

“Oh, look who’s happy to be here?” Tegan said, seeing it first.

“Perfect!” Olivia said, grabbing her drink and striding on over. She grabbed my cock and tried to shake me by it. “It you’re hard, you’re happy, and you like it, so no complaining!” she said forcefully. “That’s how it works, right?”

“No, you’re thinking of wet,” I said, “Not hard.” Okay, that wasn’t the wisest response.

Her response, luckily, was only to throw her drink on me. “There’s wet, so now we’re good!”

“We’re good now? I’m so relieved to hear you say that. I was starting to worry about our friendship.” Okay, sometimes my mouth is my worst enemy.

She scowled, very angry from her expression. She just had to carry a grudge. She set the empty glass down and stood very close to me. “You should watch your mouth, asshole! Do you know what kind of trouble you’re in?”

“I know that you walked out of our weekend together and straight to the set of ‘Going Up’ without stopping at the police or the hospital,” I continued, letting my mouth totally run wild. “So don’t act all butt-hurt because I gave you some sexy bondage thrills.”

She stared, open-mouthed, while Tegan and Lina came over. If I’d had any sense I would have been keeping my mouth shut except to say ‘yes, ma’am’ and ‘thank you, mistress’. I mean, I was hanging there naked with a hard-on and three would-be rapist women. Lina seemed amused, at least, but Olivia was pissed and Tegan was supporting her friend.

“Alright, fine,” Olivia said. “That’s your standard, so be it. If we don’t put you in need of medical attention, then you don’t go to the cops. That or admit you’re a big pussy who can dish it out but can’t take it. You’ll be ruined in this town.”

“Okay, I accept your terms,” I said.

“That wasn’t an offer,” Olivia said. She turned to Lina. “But it’s your house. I shouldn’t presume.”

“No, that sounds cool,” Lina said. “It’ll be a challenge. How much can the three of us do to him over the weekend without sending him to the ER or to 911.”

“I’ll start, then,” Olivia said. “With some ball-bongo boogaloo!” That sounded suspiciously like the tittie-twister tango I’d played with her those many months ago. She started tapping rhythmically on my crotch, making sure to smack my hanging balls, fairly lightly, but over and over. She was humming something. It was American Woman, and was smacking my balls to the beat. At first it was nothing but some mild discomfort. But she picked up the intensity until I was wincing a little. It was starting to fucking hurt.

“Hey, watch it!” I snapped. “Girls don’t know how tender those are!”

“Yeah, I guess I can never really feel your pain,” Olivia said with a smirk. “But that’s good for me. It means that if I know they can take this much of a slap!” she said, giving my scrotum a hard slap. I nearly cried out in pain. “Then I can do it without feeling any empathy. Hell, I can even slap them this hard!” She whacked my balls again, even harder, and this time I did cry out in pain. “Or this hard!” She hit even harder. I jerked and screamed. “I can drum out shave and a haircut two bits,” she said, and did exactly that as I wailed and tried to turn away, impossible as I was hanging upside down from a single point.

“But don’t worry. I’ll honor our agreement, and not hang you by your balls like you hung me by my breasts. No hospitalizations.”

“He did that?” Tegan asked. “You never told me!”

“I was too embarrassed,” Olivia admitted. Tegan glared at me and gave my balls another hard slap of her own.

“Bad boy!” she admonished me. “Lucky we have all weekend to make him repent.”

“You can’t just slap my balls all weekend! That will do damage!”

“He’s right,” Lina said. “But there are other creative ways to make him repent.”

“Alright, but when we’re finished, at the end of the weekend, I want to spray-paint his genitals lime green,” Olivia said.

“Hey, I didn’t do that to you!” I protested.

“No, you drew concentric red circles on my breasts and nipples with a permanent marker. This isn’t tit for tat, asshole, it’s payback!”

“God damn it, I can’t wait any longer!” Tegan said, hiking up her skirt and pulling down her panties. “You, slave boy, I want good head and I want it now. And you’d better go deep!” She grabbed my head by my hair and pressed my face to her crotch. She was shaved smooth and clean, but a bit sweaty. Even so, she didn’t leave me any choice, so I rammed my tongue deep into her snatch and began doing my thing. She had my junk in a death grip, fingers wrapped around my balls and threatening to squeeze hard. My cock was raging at that point, but she gave it no further attention. It was all on me to service her.

“Come on, harder!” she yelled, jerking me back and forth by my crotch. I had to stretch just to keep my tongue in her snatch as she juiced up and got hot and bothered. I caught glimpses of Olivia and Lina watching in amusement. Of course Lina had already had her fun. I wondered what Olivia would think of. She was the one who insisted on being mad at me.

“Harder! Deeper! Come on!” Tegan shouted, grabbing my head in both hands and pressing my face to her crotch so I could barely breath. I wiggled my tongue around, tasting her strong scent and drinking in her wetness. Finally she tensed up and cried out. She was a screamer! Perfect. And she, like Lina, was a squirter! She doused my face with her juices as she came, running it up my nose and into my eyes and hair. I coughed and sputtered as she tried to drown me.

She stepped back, admiring her efforts and looking happy. “Damn, that was good!” she gushed. “He may be a jerk, but he’s got a great tongue.”

“I’ll have to remember that,” Olivia said.

“It’s your turn now,” Lina said to Olivia.

“Oh, I’m waiting I think,” Olivia said. “Maybe until tomorrow?”

“You could spend the night,” Lina offered. “We all can. It will be like a big adult sleepover.”

“How many beds?” Tegan asked coyly.

“Just one, but it’s a big one, like me,” Lina replied. There was a moment of silence before Olivia spoke.

“Sounds great,” she said. “I need some calm, female affection before I work on this pig’s baser urges tomorrow.”

“It’s this way,” Lina said, heading off down a hall. “You stay put up there, big boy,” she called back to me. Tegan and Olivia were following her to the bedroom. “If you need anything, just keep it to yourself until morning.”

“Hey, not funny!” I shouted. “I mean it! One of you bitches better at least let me down!”

Suddenly Lina stormed back into the room, scowling. I had a fleeting moment of sheer, blinding terror as I envisioned this giantess ripping my arms off, or worse. But she took me off the ceiling hook and, carrying me one-handed and swaying wildly, took me out into the garage. There she dangled me again, upside-down, from a different hook.

“If you are going to be a rude man, then you’ll spend the night someplace quieter. You might have learned something about tenderness and pure female joy by listening to us tonight, but instead you can admire the cement floor.” With that she turned and left, locking the garage door and leaving me swaying to dangle there until morning.

But she was wrong about one thing. I did hear them, all night.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 12:56:49 PM by SoftGameHunter »
The rumors about me are scurrilous, depraved rantings of a sick mind, and I categorically deny any sense of falsehood attributed to them.

gscmar64
Re: The Hollywood Giantess
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2017, 01:07:03 PM »
Turnabout if so much fair play, use him girl! Love the scenario!

Offline David633517
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
  • I Love RU!
Re: The Hollywood Giantess
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2023, 01:04:57 PM »
Really liked this