Author Topic: School is Hell  (Read 7747 times)

Offline bd.wins1996
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
Re: School is Hell
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2017, 05:34:42 AM »
Just before lunch was over Tasha came in and released me then pulled the gag out.

"Wow a lot of good reviews. Biggest complaint seems to be they had to wipe for themselves. So, did you like being a toilet today?"

"No I didn't Tasha."

"Too bad because with reviews like this I am sure we can make some money doing this. I think a dollar a pee? We will have to find a way to fix the wiping problem. You don't have to worry about that I will find a solution. Now get dressed and meet me by the main entrance no more than ten minuets after last period."

"Yes Tasha."

I get myself dressed then go to the water fountain just outside the bathroom and just as I am about to drink and get the taste of pee out of my mouth I feel a hand in my hair.

"Now now, I think you have had enough to drink for now. Get to class whore."

"But I just wanted to get the taste out of my mouth."

"Are you arguing with me? If you are you can go back into the bathroom for the next period."

"Sorry Tasha I didn't mean to argue. I don't need to go back into the bathroom."

"Good girl now get to class."

She smacked me on my bottom, I jumped then hurried off to my next class feeling my breasts jiggle as I hurried through the halls. I felt like everyone was staring at me and I am sure they were. I just kept my head down and went to my Calculus class. After Calculus I was able to get some water but I felt sick sitting in class with the taste of pee in my mouth. Going to my next class Rita, the Hispanic girl in Tasha's click,  walked up next to me and put her hand around my waist.

"Hope you don't mind me walking with you to class whore."

"Oh no I guess not."

"Good"

Her hand suddenly moved from my waist to the bottom of my mini skirt and she pulled it up exposing my butt and the plug to everyone in the hall. I jumped away from her and pushed my skirt back down.

"No no no whore. You do not stop any of us doing anything to you. Pull your skirt back up and walk next to me to class."

"I'm sorry Rita I am just not use to that."

"I know and I will let it slide this time. You can make it up to me in the bathroom after class."

"Please no more pee."

"Oh no I am not into that. I just did it because you needed a punishment and Tasha said to. Don't worry I think you will like this."

"Ummmm... ok."

By this time we were at class and Rita pulled my skirt back down just as we walked into class. It was an ok class. I got some looks of lust from the boys and a few girls even. I also got looks of disgust from most girls and the teacher. Even though I didn't recognize any of them I am sure some of the girls had peed in my mouth earlier. After class I followed Rita into the bathroom which is at the end of the building so is smaller and less trafficked. Rita went to a stall then pulled up her skirt and took off her panties.

"I need an orgasm so pull your skirt up over your hips and your shirt over your tits."

I rolled my eyes but did what I was told and then knelt between her legs. I knew I didn't have much time so I leaned in and went right to licking her pussy. She kept the black hair on her pussy neatly trimmed into a triangle shape. I pulled her lips open with my thumbs and leaned in to lick up and down between her lips. After a few licks I attacked her clit and that is when I noticed that her clit hood was pierced like mine but she didn't have a bell attached to hers. I kept my tongue moving up and down lapping at her clitty. Before too long she started moaning and then she grabbed my head pulling my mouth to her pussy and began to grind on my face. Then she came and her juices flowed into my mouth. After she was finished I licked her clean.

"Oh wow, after only a few days and you are already this good? Either you lied and you have been doing this for a while or you are a natural box muncher.  Either way I loved it. Maybe Tasha will let you spend the night with me some time. Oh by the way. We need to set up a time for use all to meet and hang out at your place so your mom can get to know us. We will be your alibis for when you have an overnight call. I am sure your mom will be cool with sleepovers once she gets to know us. My class is across the hall so three minutes is enough time for me but you have to go to the other end of the building right? I would hurry if I were you. If you are late to class without permission from Tasha it will be another punishment."

I jumped up and went to the sink to wash my face.

"Take as much time as you need but it is your ass if Tasha has to wait for you to get out of detention."

Hearing Rita I knew she was right I didn't have the time I was able to pull my shirt down as I grabbed my bag but didn't get my skirt down. I ran as best I could down the halls with my butt hanging out and my breasts jiggling under my shirt. However I did make it to class on time even if I was winded. So I walked into class with Rita's juices on my face and my skirt up. I couldn't to anything about my face at the moment but I could fix my skirt and I did. I got my skirt pulled down as I got to my seat but everyone got an eye full of my butt and damp g-string. I just hoped that everyone though my face was sweaty from running.

The rest of my classes were uneventful. I was able to clean up my face and fix my makeup after class. When my last class was over Tasha was waiting for me in the hall.

"Come on whore I have someone important for you to meet."

Tasha grabbed my hand and nearly pulled me off my feet since I was not completely use to the heels yet. I followed her though the school to the principal and vice principal's offices. She pulled me to the vice's door and knocked on it. I hear Ms. Peters call out "Enter" then Tasha pushed the door open and pulled me inside.

"Ms. Peters takes care of some administrative things for us and we take care of her. That was Shawna's job till now whore. Everyday after class you will come here and do whatever Ms. Peters wants. Is that understood?"

"Yes Tasha"

Ms Peters then said, "Good. I will have her at your place by 4:30 Tasha. You can go home now. Whore strip and get under my desk."

I looked at Tasha and she just turned away and went out the door. As she did she said back over her shoulder, "Thank you Ms. Peters, I hope you enjoy the present."

I looked back at Ms. Peters and she just looked back then raised an eyebrow as if to say "I'm waiting".

I stripped off my top then my skirt and finally my g-string. She opened the bottom drawer in her desk and nodded to it so I dropped my clothes into the drawer. I was reminded of how my third grade teacher would open her desk when we were caught with something we should have had with us, usually some toy, that would be lost till the end of class. I then crawled under her desk and she lifted up her skirt to show she was not wearing any panties but had her blond bush full but neatly trimmed. She lifted her legs up and placed them on my shoulders pulling my face into her pussy.

"Now whore." I really wish people would stop calling me that, "I want you to stick your tongue in my pussy and move it slowly. Don't make me cum. I just want to be relaxed while I finish up work and make a couple of calls. If someone comes in you will keep doing what you are doing now and you will not do anything to embarrass me. I have copies of the evidence of your thievery."

I sighed then let her legs pull me all the way into her pussy. I opened my mouth and pushed my tongue in between her lips and settled in to just slowly move my tongue. I spent about thirty minutes just wiggling my tongue in her pussy and I felt her getting wetter and wetter. Then someone opened the door and Mr. Miller the Principal came in and started talking to Ms Peters. I was panicky at first then I felt her hand pat my head which made me feel better. I kept my tongue going while they talked for about ten minutes. He left then she got on the phone right away and made a couple of different calls. While making the calls she pressed her thighs together basically covering my ears so I couldn't hear. After what I thought were three calls she opened her legs a little then pushed her chair back and placed her feet up on the edge of her desk, then she reached down and pulled her pussy lips open and looked down at me and just nodded. I just knew that she was ready for her orgasm. I started licking her hard and fast again working my tongue between her legs then over her clit. I kept this up for several minutes then she body shuddered and she came. Like a good whore I licked her pussy clean.

"Now that was wonderful. Here clean yourself up." She handed me a wipe from her desk. She then suddenly slipped a hand between my legs.

"Oh you are a horny little whore." She showed me her hand that was now coated with her juices. She held it to me and I looked at it blushing. She then moved her hand closer to my mouth and I leaned in and licked it clean.

"I have a fantastic idea. Let's make a commercial for you."

She typed at her computer for a few minutes then printed something up. She then grabbed my hand and pulled me and to the door. Since I was totally naked I stopped at the door but she just kept pulling and with the heels I had no footing so I had to follow along. Even though school was over I was afraid of being seen by anyone that might still be in the building. Soon we were in the gym and Ms Peters pulled me to to the top of the bleachers and sat me down naked in front of the school emblem on the wall. She then handed me the paper and said, "Ok you are going to read that into the camera, just smile and try not to sound like you are acting."

I groaned and read over the paper a few times.

"Ready?"

I nodded and waited for Ms Peters to point at me to go.

"Hi I am Beth as you can see I am a student at Central High School. I am also a lesbian whore. So, Ladies please give Tasha a call at 216 234 0877. She will be waiting for your call and in the text below you can find my prices. Please call Tasha soon so I don't have to do this by myself again." While looking at the camera I reached down and started rubbing my pussy and even though my clit hurt I was soon cumming hard. I calmed down and kept looking in the camera while I licked my fingers clean.

darklord
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2017, 08:13:10 AM »
Awesome addition. Please keep going

Offline bd.wins1996
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2017, 12:22:21 AM »
Ms. Peters pulled me by my hand back to her office. I was moving as fast as I could hoping to not be seen running around the school naked. I don't  know if it was luck or Ms Peters just knew where to go but we did make back to her office and I don't think I was seen. When we got there Tasha was waiting for us.

"You are late Ms Peters."

"I know but one I think you will be pleased and two I don't care if you are inconvenienced. Here take this I am sure you will like it." With that she tossed the card from the camera to Tasha who didn't catch it. I smiled for a moment just from this small failure on her part. That smile didn't last long.

"Whore pick that up."

I was beginning to think that had become my new name. I walked over in front of Tasha and leaned over to pick up the memory card.

"No with your mouth."

I looked up at Tasha and she was looking down at me and I knew arguing wouldn't be good for me. So, I got down on all fours and picked the card up with my lips then held it with my teeth. I become bright red as I felt my pussy open and felt the cold air on my wet lips. When I looked up Tasha had her hand open and I just knew she wanted me to drop it from my mouth to her hand. She then dropped it into her own pocked. She reached down and attached a leash to my nipple chain. I started to stand up but she stopped me with her hand on my head.

"No I think I like you down there, just follow."

She walked to the door and towards my clothes sitting on a chair by it. I thought I would be allowed to put my clothes on but I was wrong. Tasha just grabbed my clothes in her free hand and went out the door. I came to a stop at the door but Tasha kept moving and the leash pulled on my nipple chain and ring causing me to yelp in pain and move after her as fast as I could. As I crawled after her I could hear the bell hanging between my legs jingle reminding me with every movement I truly belonged to another person now. She headed to the door and I finally spoke.

"Tasha we have to go to get my bag and my books. I have homework to do tonight."

"No you don't."

"Really I do."

"Do I really have to spell it out for you? You do not have any homework that you need to do tonight for school."

"Ok Tasha"

So I followed her out the door on my hands and knees. She stopped on the outside of the door and already I was not looking forward to crawling over the hard sidewalk to the parking lot. She dropped the stripper heels in front of me and made a hand gesture like she was telling a pet to stand up. Since I didn't really want to crawl I stood quickly and slipped my feet into the heels. She made a twirling gesture with her finger and I turned around facing the other way. I was scared that I would see a crowed of people but all I saw was the track team way on the other side of the track field. Yes if they were looking they would see me standing there naked but they wouldn't be able to make out much. I then felt Tasha pulling my hands behind me then she slipped cuffs around them. She then walked towards a car with the other girls sitting in it. As I got nearer I heard the latch click and the trunk open a little. She walked right to the trunk and opened the lid.

"Get in whore."

I sighed and climbed into the trunk and best I could with my hands cuffed. So basically I sat on the edge and rolled in. The lid was closed and before long the car was started and we were moving. My best guess is we were driving for about thirty minutes when we came to a stop and the engine was turned off. A few moments later the latch cycled again and the lid opened. I was looking up and one of the biggest women I ever saw. She was Latina and at least three hundred pounds.

"Get out."

I wiggled around and eventually got my legs out of the trunk then hopped out nearly falling when I wobbled on the heels. She picked up the leash attached to my nipple chain and lead me to the driver window of the car.

"You are late."

"I'm sorry Rosa, unforeseen circumstances. You paid for an hour but you take an extra half hour to make up for it. Sound fair?"

While they were talking I was looking around and saw that we were in a lower class area but better than where I was living now. Here were houses and duplexes. There were people about but not a lot and they were all looking at me.

"Ok Tasha that will do today. Lets not make a habit of it ok?"

"If she gives you any trouble feel free to punish her any way you like but remember if she can't work you will have to pay me for time lost. Here is the key to her cuffs."

"I'll remember and I don't need that key. She won't need the use of her hands to do what I want."

With that Rosa turned and started to walk into a small house. I say walk but really she kind of waddled. Once we were inside she stopped by the couch and looked back at me when I stopped.

"Kneel"

I slowly lowered myself to my knees so I wouldn't fall over. Rosa was wearing a dress that opened up the front and she opened it and let it drop next to us. All I could see was her big ass. She leaned forward a little and reached back to pull her giant butt cheeks apart.

"Lick my brownie hole whore."

I didn't say anything and just stayed where I was. I couldn't think of anything I wanted to do less than lick her asshole. When I didn't start she looked back at me and I shook my head. She just pulled on the leash thus my nipples so I had no choice but to lean forward into her butt. I still refused to lick so she started wiggling her hips but I still kept my mouth closed.

"Oh a tough girl hun? I can deal with that and thank you. This gives me an excuse to punish you."

With that she grabbed me by my hair and pulled me over to her couch. She then pushed me back against it hard so I was looking up at her ceiling. Before I could make any kind of move her brown ass was lowering down onto my face. Her brownie hole was right on my mouth and nose was stuck between her cheeks. It only took me a moment to realize I couldn't breath. I still didn't lick and I was getting close to passing out when she leaned forward and suddenly I could breath through my nose.

"Start licking or I do that till you pass out, then who knows what will happen to you"

She leaned back again and again I wasn't able to breath. I had no idea what she would do to me if I passed out so I started licking. As soon as I did she moved so I could breath again. I kepi licking her hold and was at it for about five minutes when I was told to push my tongue in. I didn't do it at first and I felt her shift her weight back again so I stiffened my tongue and pushed into her. I was now experiencing the most foul taste I ever tasted. Soon I was working my tongue in and out of her ass. Yes I was tongue fucking a gigantic woman's ass. I kept it up for what felt like hours. Tongue fucking for a while then licking for a while. I just kept going till I could barely move my tongue. Finally she got off of me and turned to smile down at me.

"Thank you baby." Finally called something other than whore I thought. "That was wonderful. I have not had anyone to do that for me in so long."

She reached down with both hand and lifted me up with her hands under my arms. I was shocked when she kissed me on the mouth. I knew if I were anyone else I wouldn't want to kiss me. She then sat down on the couch and laid back on it. She pulled me down on top of her and held me against her with my head resting on her breast.

"Go on suck on my nipple baby."

Not wanting to make her mad again I turned my head and took her nipple into my mouth and started sucking. I was shocked when my mouth suddenly filled with warm milk. I stopped and looked at her.

"Its ok baby. I make some extra money selling my breast milk to women who can't produce their own or have adopted. A few kinky people like to nurse from me as well. That's ok baby you were so wonderful you can enjoy it today."

She then guided my head back down to her breast and with no other options I started suckling again. After the day I had I started to drift off but kept sucking. I guess I took all the mild from that breast so she lifted my head and moved it to the other breast. This time I did completely fall asleep laying on her soft body and sucking milk from her breast.

darklord
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2017, 07:52:14 PM »
Another good chapter. Keep em coming.

Offline Sam
  • Graduate
  • Merits 35
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2017, 08:06:40 PM »
Very Hot story ...looking forward for more... ;D
sam

Offline bd.wins1996
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2017, 06:39:06 AM »
I was startled awake by Tasha's voice saying "Sleeping on the job?"

I jumped up and felt embarrassed being found sleeping on a woman with her nipple in my mouth. I felt some of her milk had drooled out on my chin and I went to wipe it with my hand.

"Oh no leave it. You look cute like that. Just like a little baby. Maybe we will have to get you some diapers and a binky."

Not knowing what to say I just hung my head and looked at Tasha's feet.

Rosa said, "Yes she feel asleep on me but I enjoyed her first and it was nice feeling her body against mine. In fact I would like to set up and overnight."

"If you're happy then I'm happy. Let me know when you want an over night and we will make it happen. Ok whore get dressed it is time for you to go home."

Without a word I went to my new clothes and put them on. I started with the panties that were so sheer they stuck to my wet pussy and went transparent.

"Oh wow this really does make you horny doesn't it whore?"

"I guess so."

"Say it whore. Say being a lesbian whore makes you wet and horny."

"Being a lesbian whore makes me wet and horny."

By this time I was finished getting dressed and Tasha just turned and walked out to her car. I was put into the trunk again and we drove back to my apartment building. I was led into Shawna's apartment with all the other girls. Then Tasha sat down and spread her legs showing she was not wearing panties.

"Crawl over here whore and take care of me."

Still dressed I dropped to all fours and crawled over to Tasha. She moves her butt to the edge of the chair and I leaned in then started licking her pussy. My tongue slowly worked up and down through her slit then up over her clit. I head her sigh with pleasure so I kept working my tongue up and down between her neither lips. Before too long she grabbed my hair and she pulled my mouth tight to her pussy. I wiggled my tongue up and down lapping up her juices. Just as she was about to cum she stopped me and pushed my head away. She made me lay down on the floor face up then straddled my face.

"Now beg me to let you lick my pussy and to orgasm in your mouth whore"

"Please Tasha let me lick your pussy and fill my mouth with your juices when you cum. Please Tasha I love licking you so much. Please Tasha please." I pleaded with her as best I could even though I wanted to do anything else right then."

"Okay you may lick my pussy whore."

She then lowered herself to my mouth and I when back to licking as fast as I could. Now I couldn't use my hands at all because she had them pinned to the floor at my sides. I used my tongue to attack her clitty lapping at it as fast as I could. Then she started to shake and squirm. Then her body shook hard when she came on my tongue. I kept licking till she was finished.

darklord
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2017, 08:05:11 AM »
Short but sweet :)