Author Topic: Cougars Making Babies 29: Amy Brenneman [ORIGINAL; Celebrity...See Below]  (Read 1575 times)

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 111
  • Professor of Consensual & Sensual Erotica 101
I knew all about them, but I couldn't believe I was capable of making a woman orgasm...
Amy's orgasm seemed to go on & on, and she kept riding me faster & harder. Even as her orgasm passed, her body was already working up to another one, as she shrieked & thrashed on top of me.
Amy came dozens of times, riding me a long, long time, before climbing off of me. She smiled down at me, covered in sweat, catching her sweet breath.
"Now you try," She said, laying down & spreading her legs for me.
I climbed on top of her, Amy grasped my cock & pulled it back inside of her. Slowly, awkwardly, I started moving in and out of Amy. My cock slid out a few times, but she patiently popped me back inside.
I soon grew more comfortable & confident having sex, especially having sex with Amy Brenneman. Soon I was pounding into her pussy as Amy clung to me. Shrieking & convulsing, as I was soon making her orgasm over & over, even more powerfully than before.
"You're a amazing lover," Amy moaned, smiling at me.
"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

"IT IS THE TALE, NOT HE WHO TELLS IT"
- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 111
  • Professor of Consensual & Sensual Erotica 101
"I've never had anyone last this long..."
I was pleased to hear her say that, especially since I'd never done this before and didn't have any idea how I was doing.
I ended up lasting almost fifty minutes, before I cried out and erupted inside of Amy. I was orgasming inside of Amy Brenneman! Gasping and groaning, I pumped rope after rope deep inside of her, until my testicles were empty and my cock slipped out of her.
I lay there on top of Amy, her smiling up at me, never asking me to get off of her, just catcing her breath.
"You know something?" She finally said.
I shook my head.
"I just took your virginity, and I don't even know your name!"
I felt my face grow hot.
"I'm sorry. It's Jim."
"Well, Jim, I hope you plan on pleasuring me like that the whole time you're here..."
I smiled at her.
"I'll definitely do my best, Miss Brenneman - I mean Amy!"
And I meant ever word, and I was looking forward to ever moment with her... THE END
"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

"IT IS THE TALE, NOT HE WHO TELLS IT"
- Unknown