Author Topic: The Pedo and the Little Redheaded Girl By Millie Dynamite  (Read 32080 times)

Offline 90lbsofdynamite

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 353
    • Official website for Millie Dynamite
The Pedo and the Little Redheaded Girl By Millie Dynamite
« on: June 28, 2017, 03:30:06 PM »
WARNING– this is a story of forced underage sex, pedophilia, rape and murder, it involves a prepubescent girl who is nine years-old and her twin brother. It contains graphic depictions of children being raped. If this story is likely to offend you, it is best if you refrain from reading it. If you are reading for the purpose of being insulted by the material do not read it – that is a terrible reason to read a story. If you are curious but afraid you will be offended, then, I would suggest you not read it. If you are reading it to post what a terrible person I am for writing this trash – well then maybe it is good therapy for you, read on, McDuff, read on. I am very aware this is offensive – this is why it is posted in extreme – because – it is extreme. This is the third story in a series of stories all will have the word PEDO in the title. Consider yourself warned and ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK.

pedo Mf gi 1st rape violent SNUFF
You might want to read Manners 101 Dawn of the Pedo first. Followed by Sweet Child Cunt – The Pedo Babysits Tess & Tim before reading this story. However, it isn't necessary the story is complete.

Pedo’s Creed

Little children, the freshest frontiers
These are the adventures of Pedo
His constant mission
To capture lovely little children
To fuck their unspoiled mouths, pretty asses’, deflower their purity
And snuff out their existence
To boldly go fuck and obliterate what no one has touched before

The Pedo and the Little Redheaded Girl
By Millie Dynamite

It had been a long haul to this tiny town. I had dropped by the trailer and didn’t have a pick up for three days. You all know me, I can’t stand to not have some fun when I’m in between hauls.

The town was little more than rats nest. I depressed Smokey Mountain shithole of backwoods inbreds. That notwithstanding, some hot bitches were walking around the burg. I drove around the community taking in the sites and noticed the schools. Lovely young girls walking off the block of school buildings. All the public schools were clustered together, elementary, middle, and high school all crammed on one block.

A smaller school, also all grade levels but jam-packed into one building, stood next to “Our Lady of Sorrows Church…” SWEET. Right as I lumbered passed the school, that exact moment the kids all ran out of the building. I pulled around the block and noticed a group of kids standing by a school bus. Most of them sat down on the ground, gabbing between themselves. On young girl waved to the others and walked away from the group. She moved down the avenue without a care in the world.

She was a cute little girl. That was the first thought in my head when I saw her. Her little ass swayed in such an attractive way while her long red ponytail swished from side to side. The little plaid catholic school uniform always looks so sexy on nine or ten-year-olds. Her ass gyrating under the plaid skirt called to me, “fuck me, bust me open me wide.”

Oh, yes, I wanted that little bitch. My truck lumbered along chugging in first gear, the rumble of the massive motor shook the ground. All the other kids that walked had peeled off, and only the redhead child remained. Even though I crept along behind her, she seemed oblivious to my presence. She stopped and looked down at her shoe, kneeling, she sat her books on the ground and tied one string then other. Picking up her books she rose and walked again. I pulled up to stop sign and jumped out of the car.

Waving at her, I moved on the sidewalk to near where she was. Hanging back a little, I put my friendliest face on, smiled and asked her a question.

“I’m lost young lady,” I said. “Can you tell me where the highway is?”

“Not really, I live down a road out in the country,” she said. “I turn right there, aren’t no paved roads near it.”

“That road right there?” I asked, pointing to where my truck idled at the stop sign. She nodded. “Yeah, I think I have to go down that road. How far you have to go?”

“Long way,” she said.

“Want a ride?”

“Can’t, my mommy says I can’t take rides from strange people,” She said. “I’d sure like a ride though, it’s such long way out to our place.”

“Why aren’t you riding the bus?”

“Brokedown,” she said, shrugging her shoulders, “didn’t want to wait. There’s a TV show I like to watch. I thought I might be able to get there in time. I could let out before we get to close, so your mommy won’t know you took a ride.”

“Okie-dokie,” she said.

Sometimes they are just so easy, think it’s because all little girls want to do whatever their mommies tell them not to do. I helped her up in the cab, so glad I didn’t have a trailer on the truck right now. When I climbed back inside, I looked at her, she was about to put on her seat belt.

“No, slide over next to me,” I told her, shoving the car in gear. She frowned at me buckling the seatbelt. I figured a warning bell went off in her adolescent brain. I gunned the engine, shifting through gears as fast as I could. The tractor bounced along, reaching over, I unhooked her seatbelt, grabbed her by the shoulder and pulled over my lap. She began to scream and holler, what did I care no one could hear her.

I turned onto another dirt road, I knew where this one went, an old, abandoned farmhouse surround by the foothills, with a little pond next and old barn on the site. My cock had swelled up when her tight, young body encountered my lap. I knew she could feel it pushing against her tight belly. It strained the material on of jeans wanting to be free, longing to spit some pussy wide open. Her crying and screaming stopped as my hard-on swelled. All I could think of was my fat cock inside her tight tiny holes.
She trembled, her small body tightened up, how sweet, it would be fun ripping this tight body apart with a good hard fucking. While I drove to the secluded spot, I felt her silky, quivering flesh, caressed her tiny mounded breasts and hard little ass, through her clothing as my cock swells bigger. I feel my leg growing moist from her tears rolling off her face, not my trousers.
When I pulled into the old homestead, she cried out in a frightened, quaking voice, “Why are you doing this?”

“Because I love fucking little girls,” I said as shoved the transmission into first. Killing the engine, I ran my hand over her long red hair, down ponytail, I wound the ponytail around my hand and yanked her upward to my face.

“Ouch,” she screamed at the top her voice. “you’re hurting me.” I allowed her to get her knees under her on my leg. Putting my mouth to her small pouty lips, I kissed her and snaked my long tongue into her little mouth. Pulling my mouth away from her our intermingled spit hung between us like a spider web. Breaking apart small dabbles fell to her uniform while the rest clung to her face. Her big blue eyes stared at me unblinking, tears still stream from them.

“What’s your name, little girl?”

“Poppy,” she said. Her tiny chest heaving. Opening the door, I descended the cab, still grasping her hair, she scrambled to keep pace as we marched to the abandoned barn. Kicking the old, worn, wooden door open, I flung her in a pile old hey. Standing over her I began to take my clothes off, glaring down at her. Poppy could see the hate in my face. She didn’t try to run, she just looked at me sobbing, trembling.

A little boy or girl is never more beautiful than when they are scared shitless. Poppy pissed herself when my big, fat pecker jumped free of my pants as I slid them down my hairy legs. The stream burst through her panties, spraying down her legs and between them. It careened off her knee high socks and soaked into the cloth. The piss spattered over blades of the hay and soaked the old dry grass, puddling in the dank, dark soil. Poppy’s tears erupted again streaming over her soft cheeks.

“If you do what I tell you,” I said, laying it thick into her ear with silken words of a happy future, “I won’t hurt at all. I’ll let you lose after I’m done, and you can go home to mommy and daddy like nothing happened.” Then I added my ominous warning, “If you aren’t a good little girl for me, I’ll kill your mommy, your daddy, then you. You going to be my sweet little girl?”

Her head bobbed several times, Poppy wiped her eyes dry as stared at her stroking my cock in anticipation. “Stand up for me, and get out of your clothes,” I ordered her.

The little bitch stood and peeled the uniform off her body. At first, she tried to cover herself, but just a stern look from me and Poppy quickly dropped her hands. I looked at her pale, whitish flesh, pure and flawless like newly fallen snow, my lust swelled. Licking my lips, I envisioned how it would feel when at last I violated this innocent angle. There’s something demanding about innocence, something that compels me to destroy it. I love the perfection of a perfectly formed child body, I want to consume it and make sure no one else every enjoys it.

Poppy’s tit mounds barely bumped up a quarter inch on her chest. The pale areolas and puffy, pink nipples pointed out straight and hard another quarter of an inch.

“Turn around for me, right slow,” Poppy obliged me, somehow looking more comfortable as if my word that I wouldn’t hurt her calmed her fears. Her little ass, so round and small, invited me. I moved closer and touched her little bum, squeezing it.

“Please don’t hurt me,” the angle pleaded her case with a frail and frightened voice. The touch of my rough hand reminded the whore how helpless her situation was and that she was at my mercy. I squeezed the check, digging my fingers in and twisting a little.

“Don’t give me no orders disguised as a request,” I told her. “Just do what you're told, take what I give you, or I'll fucking cut your mommy’s throat right in front of and make you take a bath in her blood.” She shrunk when she heard the threat, retreated inside herself, nodding her head.

“I’m sorry, sir,” Poppy said while stepping back from me. I gave her a harsh look again, and she froze. I moved to her again, my cock sticking just above her red hair.

“Touch,” I barked, “you fucking little whore.” Her eyes turned up to it, wider than ever her jaw dropped, and that pleasing look of fear covered her face. Gooseflesh covered her pale body. Her full lips were so enticing, so inviting. Her small hand touched it, Poppy pulled away, then felt it again, wrapping her fingers around the fat shaft, unable to cover it with her tiny fingers.

“It so awfully big, it will hurt me,” Poppy blabbered, “it will tear me apart.”

“So,” I said, cold and unyielding. “It’s better than me killing your mommy and daddy, isn’t it? Do you want to save them? Rub it,” I ordered. Poppy complied moving her down the shaft to near the balls then back to almost the head. Grabbing her wrist, I made her pick the pace up, I had been rubbing myself all day, I need to get a quick release before we began in earnest. Clutching the other wrist, I made the little bitch take both hands to me. I spat thick streams on my cock to provide lubrication. Faster I forced her to pump me.

At last, I pulled her hands away, jacked with one hand, clutched her ponytail with the other put her face right in front of my cock. The first thick, viscous white glob landed on her nose, a thick full stream followed, bursting over her right cheek, the next ball landed across her crystal, blue, right eye. More followed fouling her lips, splashing over her neck and chest. When I milked the last drop out of my cock started to go limp. I looked at her with anger, a hateful glower that sent fear through her being. Her body quivered.

“Lick it up, you clean every top off you and eat it down,” I said. Poppy took her hands gathering up the nectar the little cunt devoured it with a fierce appetite. Soon her face looked pristine, pearlescent, and flawless.

“Climb up on them bails of hey, hang your lovely face over the side and look at me.”

Poppy lumbered up on the pile of hay bales. Light filtered down from holes in the roof, casting odd contrasting areas of brightness and shadow. She positioned herself as ordered, looking at the girl’s pale body with those shafts of light pinpointing her and there on her pure, perfect body, caused my cock to swell. Angry it stood ready for use.

“Open your mouth as wide as you can,” I said moving toward her, holding my pecker at the ready to stab it between her fat lips. The fear erupted on her face, she no longer trembled, her body shook.

“It’s too big,” she protested. Her fear caused my cock to bob and weave as it grew. The nine and a half inches, it hovered in front of her pouty lips.

“Open up, I’ll make it fit. Open up, or we go find mommy,” she opened and stabbed into her mouth, pushing, stretching, thrusting it into her gullet. I could the helmet way down at the base of her throat, her neck swollen and distended. Poppy’s eyes gazed at me, her pain so evident. Taking that darling long ponytail, I again wound it around my hand. The tuft of hair acted as a handle, and I pumped that handle, jerking her head away, nearly taking the cock out, then cramming it down her throat.

I pumped her face over my cock with a vengeance. I’d leave it at the bottom sometimes, my balls hanging on her nose the shaft and fat head shutting off her air. When the look of panic covered her face, I’d wait just a minute more, just before she’d pass out, yank almost out and allow the cunt to suck in air through her nose. As soon as she had the color back, I’d face fuck the whore again, soon a felt the cum building, my balls tighten up, the shaft begins to quake and streams erupt again, filling Poppy’s throat, her mouth and then covering her face, small titlets, and even her belly. I fall to the hay-strewn floor, still clutching the hair.

“Eat it up,” I barked at her. Again, Poppy cleaned herself. I imagined she liked the taste as gulped down my semen. My cock refused to deflate, I reached over and squeezed her breasts harshly, letting the hair fall from my hand, I used that now free appendage to squeeze and fondle her small, hairless cunt. The button rose to meet my attention. The honey holed dribbled some sweetness to my palm and fingers as I explored the, as yet, undefiled sweet spot.

I saved the honey hole for last, I had another interest first. Still eager to keep exploring Poppy’s soft body. I stood over the little tease. Pinching and prodded her tight, well-formed frame I thought of how sweet the next to fucks would be. Poppy relaxed a little as she enjoyed the massage. Roughly I flipped her over, her face to the wall, her small ass hanging over, expose for me.

If you have never taken the ass cherry of a pint-sized, prepubescent, boy or girl, well you can’t understand what it is like, what a joy it brings. I spread Poppy’s tight, little ass cheeks and positioned my mushroom head right at her shitter opening. Reaching under I played with those underdeveloped tits as I leaned into her body. She began to whimper, what sweet music she made. The sphincter gave a little, open a tad, as the bitch tried to relax. I pressed harder, the pain hit the slut, and she clamped tight.

Thrusting inside, I felt the sphincter and muscle rip. What an incredible sensation that is, tearing apart a tight shitter hole. The guttural scream welled, low and hissing it changed to holler as I lunged inside deeper and deeper. The little rag doll came to life, squirming, pounding her small fist on the hey, kicking her legs. That’s the ticket when they tried to get away.

Her body humped and heaved, and I poked away. Poppy kicked and screamed, giving me a good ride on a mad mare. Her efforts notwithstanding, I rode the little ass right into the ground, breaking her, destroying her innocence, having the ride of my life. Her scream gave way to bellering and balling, which gave way to whimpering when at last I busted my nut balls deep in her poop-shoot.

I lay on top of her for a long time. Kissing and caressing her in a loving spoon of an embrace. Poppy seemed to have run out of tears, her body still trembled, but she begged no more. She lay there trying to curl up, which of course, I denied her the ability to do.

“Tell me you want my cock in your pussy,” I said, my voice silken and seductive. “Then I’ll take you home and let you go.” The lie rolled off my tongue as easy the truth. I’m natural born liar, and it serves me well.

“No, please don’t,” she returned to begging.

“I’m going to fuck your cunt, either let me or I’ll just do it. If you ask me, I’ll do it gently. If you don’t, well where is your mommy?”

“Please put your cock inside my pussy,” she said. “Please make love to me.” Poppy sounded sincere, I figured she was a practiced liar. All cunts’ are you know.

I rolled her over, a liquid mixture of shit, cum and blood oozed from her splayed open ass hole. I glanced at my watch, they’d be missing the little trollop soon, I had to rush now. That pissed me off, having to rush through my favorite part. She rolled on her back and spread her legs, like a good whore that’s been paid her money and just wants the deed done.

“Not like that,” I snapped at her. “Face in the dirt by the door, ass in the air.” She stood to move, “Not walking, you crawl over their like the fucked dog you are.” Poppy looked at me, a pleading on her face. “Hands and knees, you fucking dog.”

In a submissive gesture, she dropped into the foul soul and crawled to the appointed position. She arched her back waiting for me to come and stab her again. Poppy turned her face back toward me, looking over her shoulder, the look she gave was that of defeat.

“Face in the dirty, bitch,” crossing her arms she rested her forehead on her forearms, her lovely ass held up for me. “Higher with that rump,” I hissed as I approached her. If I had more time, I would have eaten out and made her cum for or five times before I took her cherry. I didn’t have the time, not even close to enough.

I took a crouch over her, getting my position just right. I slapped the mushroom head against her labia, it moistened. Cunt juice covered the head as I slide it around, locating it at the ready. I got my balance, I wanted to take my time, enjoy the ride. The cold, hard fact was, there was no time. By now, the family had started to look for her.

“Here we go,” I said in a soft voice, clutching the long red cord of hair. “CUNT,” with that yanked back on Poppy’s hair, jerking her head toward me as I buried my pecker inside her. Thrust after thrust, I lunged inside deeper and deeper. The pussy quivered as the muscles were shredding by my schlong. The screams were louder than before, but soon she couldn’t yell any longer. Her mouth gaped open, her eyes shed tears, but the sounds were raw, horse, and muffled. She didn’t have it in her any longer to put up a fuss.

I pounded her with a rage. Deeper with each stab until I banged against the cervix. I pounded through that sphincter as well. I buried that nine half fat inches balls deep inside her with each lunge, pulled back until the head threatened to pop from her pussy. Then, drove it deep inside again. Pounding her into the nasty dust of the barn.

I humped her like a Rottweiler on his favorite bitch. Plowing that furrow in an angry, desperate attempt to split her open cunt to mouth. I have never hammered harder into a child than I did her. Finally, I spilled a new, fresh load deep inside her womb. The feelings overwhelmed as I crumpled on top of her. The blood and cum didn’t just run from her, they gushed from her honey hole, then seeped as the hole shudder and pulsed.

Both her openings were gapped, and oozed bloody cum. It pleases me, immensely, to destroy something so thoroughly that hours before had been unspoiled. After all that is what they are there for fruit for the picking.

Standing up I found her clothes picked them up wrapping them neatly in a ball. I walked outside and scanned the horizon, walked around the barn. Looked around again, no one’s prying eyes around to see us. Good, I thought and returned to my darling Poppy.

Grabbing her by that hank of hair again, I drug her to feet. With a fast pace, I moved from the barn and made a beeline for the pond. She stumbled along, stubbing her toe here, falling there, I would drag her back to her feet and keep going.

I walked her into the water until the water tickled her chin. She stood there, confused. She looked up at me, sadness in her eyes told me she knew the truth. The awful truth, I had lied to her. She shivered from the cold water, I pulled her to my legs. Again, I wound her hair around my hand.

“Bye darling, you were a sweet fuck,” I pushed her under the surface. She kicked and screamed in the water, the bubbles rolled up her face and broke the surface. I yanked her up, let her suck in several lungs full of air. As her breathing eased I shoved her under again.

I pushed her ass down in the muddy bottom, holding her head with all that red hair wrapped my hand. The satisfaction that comes when your drowning someone, almost makes up for not seeing their face. She struggled, the mud billowed up, it darkened the water, changing the blue to mucky brownish tent. The air boiled to the surface and yanked her above the water. She shrieked out, her voice horse and cracking as she cackled for help. I shoved her under again, the trill of killing her had me high as the hawk circling over our heads. He screeched out his approval, one predator to another.

Time and again, I pushed her underwater, held her there until she couldn’t hold her breath any longer. When the air bubbled to surface, I’d yank her up, giving her a sliver of hope. Then shove her under and steal it from again. When I tired of the game, I held her under as she sucked in the water. Poppy struggled, putting up an effort to get away from my hold. I felt it when she went limp. Just be sure I held her there longer, just a little longer. Then drug her to the bank, laid her naked body on the muddy shore.

One of these days, I’ll keep a whore till she grows hair and her belly swells with my love child. No, I’ll never do that to much trouble to feed the little shits. I walked to the truck got three chains from the storage, and five weights to attach to them. I warped her cunt to neck with one, padlocked the ends together. I attached two of the heavy led weights. I wrapped another around her chest, arms, and belly and again padlocking it. The third I bound around her legs and attached the rest of the weights.

I swam with her, using that hank of hair to hold her, took her to the middle of the pond. I let her go, she sank deep into the murky mire. The catfish would have a feast for several days.

I got out of the lake, retrieved my clothes, dried myself off at the truck. Redressing I relieved the sweet fucking of the child and pleasure overtook me. I left the place, watching the barn disrepair as I made my way by back roads to the freeway. The little rolled up bundle of her clothes lay as my pillow back in my sleeper. That would provide me a nice souvenir. I could look at them, smell them, and relive this anytime I wanted.

I wanted a rich bitch’s daughter or son next time. Yeah, that would be nice fucking some stuck up rich kid. I didn’t give a shit about regular fucking anymore. I just wanted the kids now, nine to eleven, twelve if I was in a bad way.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2020, 11:50:18 AM by 90lbsofdynamite »
Just 90 lbs of Dynamite Big Bada Boom!!

Offline grendel

• Graduate
  • Merits 88
  • Depraved Sadist
Re: The Pedo and the Little Redheaded Girl By Millie Dynamite
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2017, 04:55:20 PM »
Very hot.   8)
Grendel
It's what they're FOR! 
Grendel's Tales

Offline 90lbsofdynamite

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 353
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2017, 10:04:56 AM »
Thanks, glad you liked it. Seems Pedo has few miles left in him. He must spend a fortune on gas, them big rigs are guzzlers.

Offline warlordforever04
  • Freshman
  • Merits 1
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2017, 08:46:44 PM »
 >:D cant wait for next story so hot

Offline spitandshovelover

• Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2017, 01:42:49 PM »
Glorious! So fucking hot!

Offline 90lbsofdynamite

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 353
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2017, 05:07:57 PM »
spitandshovelover if you say so!  :emot_kiss.gif:

Offline SM_girl9

• Freshman
  • Merits 1
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2017, 10:35:52 PM »
Wow, what a great story!! ::)  Thank you. 

Offline Archer
  • Freshman
  • Merits 1
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2017, 06:10:29 AM »
Great story.  Dark and vicious.  I hope we read more about this guy's trips.  He has settled on just the right targets.

Offline amandablonde

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1078
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2018, 11:40:38 PM »
Great story. It flows really well and I felt like a voyeuristic observer to the whole thing!
accomplice of evil

Offline rmflg
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2018, 12:33:52 PM »
grate storie loved it

Offline Daddy Panda's Doll
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2018, 02:05:27 AM »
I actually wish a family member would be next... a 7 year old niece or something.

Offline carmen2004

• Sophomore
  • Merits 3
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2019, 11:34:30 AM »
I dislike snuff....but this was a very hot Story.
Neugierig

Offline Daddyslilangel5

• Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2019, 06:55:00 AM »
One of my favorites

Offline spitandshovelover

• Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2019, 12:34:20 PM »
Gave this a re-read. It's even better the second time. I love his multiple orgasms. I love his sadism and the long, slow snuff.

Offline 90lbsofdynamite

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 353
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2019, 02:22:09 PM »
Gave this a re-read. It's even better the second time. I love his multiple orgasms. I love his sadism and the long, slow snuff.

Oh, my!