Author Topic: Ride On My Train  (Read 2266 times)

Offline bra_lover

• Undergrad
  • Merits 6
Ride On My Train
« on: May 24, 2015, 10:08:30 AM »

Story inspired by the movie Blind Side (1993)

Chapter 1

Melanie is excited! 2 weeks ago she got a new co-worker at Kaines Furniture store. His name is Jake Shell. Melanie found him to be an older but attractive man. He asked her to go with him to the Midnight Rodeo, a Country bar. She accepted and dressed accordingly : Red blouse, plaid skirt, and cowgirl boots. He picked her up early and when they got there he ordered Scotch. She took 1, then 2, then many shots of whiskey. Soon she was intoxicated. She danced with him and laughed and kissed him as her spun her around.  After a while he said "Let's go back to my place".
Melanie replied "Sure".

When they got there she saw that it was the furniture store. "Wait a minute, Shell. You said we were going to your place".
He smiled "Baby, this is my place!"
Melanie giggled and went to use the restroom. Shell walked over to one of the king-size beds and looked underneath. His lasso was there. He thought to himself "That whore doesn't know it, but tonight she will take a ride on my train". Shell then began to light all the candles around the bed showroom. They were decorations not meant to be lit, but he had other plans. Melanie emerged from the restroom 2 minutes later "Shell, what are you doing?"

"Making the atmosphere more romantic, Darling".

He slowly walked over and kissed her, then carried her to a certain king-size bed. She stripped down to her white lace bra and panties, while he just took off his shirt. His cowboy hat, tank top, and jeans stayed on. Shell kissed Melanie and reached under the bed, revealing the lasso. She was surprised "Shell, what are you doing?"

"I want to tie you up and pour candle wax on your body. Come on, it will be fun!"

"Shell, I-I..."

"Just trust me, Melanie. You will love it" He winked at her.

Not wanting to ruin the date, she consented. Melanie laid on her back as Shell tied her hands together. Then he tied the lasso to the bed stand. He walked away and returned with a candle stand, holding 5 lit ones. Shell stood on top of the bed looking down on her, then slowly poured hot candle wax on her body. Melanie felt a strange surge of pleasure because no matter how much it hurt, it felt good. He stepped off the mattress and laid next to her. Shell pulled a switchblade from his boot and began to gently scrap off bits of candle wax of her body. Slowly, he slipped the blade between the cups of her bra. The cold steel made Melanie gasp but she didn't say a word. With a sudden move Shell cut open her bra. She was actually enjoying this! He slowly moved down and sliced off her panties. then he moved up and untied her. Shell pulled his jeans just low enough to do his business, moved her sideways across the bed and got into the missionary position.

Next Chapter on Tuesday
« Last Edit: September 28, 2015, 05:55:03 PM by misterkizzy »
Methodist with a bra fetish!

Offline bra_lover

• Undergrad
  • Merits 6
Re: Ride On My Train
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2015, 11:24:41 AM »
                                                                 Chapter 2

Shell kissed Melanie and said "Now you will take a ride on my train!".  He began to fuck her. She  liked feeling his manhood  enter her. Suddenly, the
 thrusting got harder. Melanie began to feel pain  "Shell, you're hurting me."
He laughed "Come on baby! I love cowgirls!" He began to push harder and faster.
"Shell, please stop! You're hurting me!"
"YEE HAW" was his response.
Melanie screamed "Shell, stop it! You're hurting me!"

Shell suddenly stopped, breathing hard. He looked into her eyes "Melanie, I need your submission."

"What??"

"I know you are in pain, but you need to embrace it. Pain becomes pleasure when you accept it. Do me this favor, and you will be in total control next time!"

"Shell, I-I..."

"Melanie, please! I love you!" he then kissed her passionately.

"Shell......I will submit".

He smiled and started again, fucking her with a lust bordering on violence! Melanie wanted to scream from the pain but held back.  Finally, Shell  cummed inside Melanie, filling her with his seed.

Chapter 3 Wednesday
« Last Edit: September 28, 2015, 05:50:57 PM by misterkizzy »

Offline bra_lover

• Undergrad
  • Merits 6
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2015, 03:15:48 PM »
                                                    Chapter 3

Melanie was lucky she had the day off. It allowed her to recuperate from her date with Shell. Her vagina was sore, and she felt strange about the previous evening. Shell had destroyed her underwear and not worn a condom, so there was the fear of pregnancy. On the other hand, He promised that she would be in total control on their next date. The thought of that excited her!

The next day during lunch break she went to the break room. Shell was already there.  Melanie smiled "Howdy there, cowboy".
"Hello Melanie" he responded while eating his lunch. She sat next to him.

"Shell, I was thinking about next week. Maybe we could-"

He cut her off "I'm not going out with you again".

Melanie was surprised  "What do you mean?".

Shell looked her straight in the eyes "You took a ride on my train. Isn't that good enough for you?" He then laughed.

Melanie couldn't believe what he was saying "Shell, you said I would be in control next time! You promised!"

Shell laughed again "Promises were meant to be broken! Melanie, you are just a piece of meat. I enjoyed fucking you but that's it.  I had my taste and now I will look for other pussy".
He walked away while she sat there, tears streaming down her face. He had used and abused her. She was not his first victim nor would she be the last.
 Other women will  take a ride on his train.

THE END

Offline bra_lover

• Undergrad
  • Merits 6
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2015, 09:20:41 AM »
Would anybody love to see a sequel?

Tony V.
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2015, 12:58:19 PM »
Absolutely!!

This begs for a sequel where Melanie finds a few of Shell's other victims, and sets him up, using another woman as bait.......

Tony V.                 :police:

Offline bra_lover

• Undergrad
  • Merits 6
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2015, 04:23:05 PM »
Sorry but I got writer's block. It might be a long while.

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 111
  • Professor of Consensual & Sensual Erotica 101
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2015, 07:12:59 AM »
Trying re-reading your story, it's possible ideas will come to you.
Or even better, get a hot girl to read it back to you in a sexy voice... ;-)
"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

"IT IS THE TALE, NOT HE WHO TELLS IT"
- Unknown

Offline bra_lover

• Undergrad
  • Merits 6
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2016, 11:19:34 AM »
here is the song that inspired the story

Offline bra_lover

• Undergrad
  • Merits 6
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2016, 07:12:17 AM »
Sequel is coming  soon  >:D

wickedman2102
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2016, 04:40:00 PM »
This is not an original story,.  It is nothing moe than a poorly written description of the rape scene in the movie Blind Side, right down to the characters names.

Offline bra_lover

• Undergrad
  • Merits 6
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2017, 11:46:53 AM »
This is not an original story,.  It is nothing moe than a poorly written description of the rape scene in the movie Blind Side, right down to the characters names.

Thanks for the review  :emot_rotf.gif: