Author Topic: Picking Up Preteens: Along The River... [ORIGINAL; Pedo M/g Oral Sex 1st Time]  (Read 1925 times)

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 111
  • Professor of Consensual & Sensual Erotica 101
Disclaimer: THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. THE AUTHOR DOES NOT CONDONE ANY SEXUAL ACTIVITY WITH PERSONS UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE.

I'm a Country boy. I live in a very small town down on the South. The land itself is completely flat, there more woods and rivers than there are people. And that's just the way I love it.
I grew up here. My maw and paw weren't married, but they lived together. At least until I turned eighteen. Then paw moved on. Maw had lots of boyfriends, so she just moved in with one of them.
Growing up, they bussed us to the big city, where we got our education. But we learned just the basics. We were Country folk and they had no high aspirations for us so they never pushed us to do better and go to College.
Of course there were city kids at school too, they get the best grades and they went on to College. I was friends with a lot of city kids. In fact it was one of those city kids who told me his father could get me a job at his company in the city working nights after I graduated.
"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

"IT IS THE TALE, NOT HE WHO TELLS IT"
- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 111
His father even helped me out. Sent me to driving school during the school year so I'd have my license by the time I graduated. Even bought me a good used truck to get me to work. That's important, because everybody drives trucks in my town. There ain't no compact cars or station wagons or sports cars here. No sirree.
Right way I liked my job. Six nights a week I work from one to seven in the morning. And the pay was great right from the start.
At first I lived at my grandmother's, sleeping on her enclosed front porch, while I saved up my money. Soon I was able to put a down payment on a nice little house right on one of the rivers, which was perfect for me. That was because when I was going to school I was always fishing or rowing the boat. Growing up I quickly learned all the river routes better than anyone else. There was nothing I liked more than rowing than relaxing out in the sun in one of my favorite spots.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 111
I got raises at work every six months, and a few promotions too. Soon I bought a specially made steel row boat. It was higher than most, with a few compartments to keep stuff in. That was a great investment, it's served me well and still does to this day.
I'm in my early thirties now. I eventually traded in my old truck for a newer one, and I recently traded that one in for a Chevy Silverado.
When I ride home from work every day, my neighbors are all leaving when for their jobs at the same. We honk our horns and wave at each other. We're all very neighborly like that.
I turn into my driveway along the side of my house, go in through the kitchen and pour myself a glass of juice, before I change into a t-shirt and shorts. Then I prepare for one of my rowing trips. I do it every morning after work, like clockwork.
I loaded up the boat like I always do. The seat in the middle of the boat is a built in cooler. I added ice, some soda and even a few beers. I untied my boat and set off.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 111
For the past fourteen years or so, I've been following the same route every day. A few months after I'd graduated, I'd made a discovery, and now no other river route will do.
I follow the rivers away from the more settled parts of town, into the heart of the land. It's nice and peaceful out here, something you can't get when you live in the big city.
Mostly the shore on either side of any given river is overgrown. But there are a lot of open shore spots. At this time of the day with everybody off at work or heading to work, they're always deserted though.
But this morning, for the first time in over fourteen years, one of those shores wasn't deserted. It was something I'd been hoping for, a long, long time now.
It was a girl, a cute girl, about eleven or twelve. Long black hair, gorgeous face, wearing a sleeveless top and shorts that showed off those long, coltish legs. Not that she ws by any means a tall girl.
I saw her before she saw me. I made my way to shore and waved to her when she turned my way.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 111
"Howdy," I greeted her, smiling.
"Hi," She said, smiling back.
"Whatcha doin'?" I asked.
"Nothin'," She replied. "Maw and paw are off at work, leavin' me alone all day long..."
"Well, hop in and row with me!" I invited.
"Really???" The girl lit up.
"Sure! Here's another oar you can use!"
"Thanks, mister!"
I couldn't believe my luck. Here she was, climbing into my steel boat, grabbing an oar and paddling on with me. For years I'd hoped for something like this to happen. And it finally did.
We made small talk as we rowed along the river. She was a pretty good rower, but she admitted she still hadn't explored the river ways of our town yet.
"I only get to row when paw rents a boat and we all go out," She told me. "But we usually go in the other direction."
"I know all about the rivers around here," I bragged self-importantly.
"Wow," She said, awed. "I'm glad I met you then!"
"And I'm glad I met you too!" I retorted. "I could use the company."

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 111
We rowed for a long time, as the sun rose in the sky, making the two of us start to perspire. We would be dripping with sweat by the time we got to my destination, the discovery that I made.
You see, I'd row by this certain area day after day, not realizing the foliage at one side of a particular part of the shore hit a narrow river passage. It opened up into a wide river, and the foliage on either side of it was it was lusher, more vibrant & full of color. And my special spot was a large grassy area, almost hidden behind the tall grass along that part of the shore. I'm tall & it goes up almost to my chest. That was where I now loved to go & sun myself. And seeing my tan you know I do it often.
I pointed out the hidden passage to my secret river so we could change course to it, and when the narrow, twisting passage opened up to the wider river part, the girl ooo-ed & ahhh-ed as I'd hoped & expected her to.
I pointed out my little spot farther up on the shore, and we rowed to it, beaching the boat.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 111
I jumped out and pulled the boat all the way out of the water, next to my spot. Then reaching under one of the seats into one of the watertight compartments, I pulled out the soft, cool blanket I always lay out over the grass. Then I removed the picnic lunch I made, as I helped my young friend out of the boat.
"Whew! It sure is hot now!" She pointed out.
"I know. And I know how to cool off quick..." I replied.
She looked at me, waiting to learn my "secret".
I quickly undressed, standing before her naked as she gawked at my large, dangling cock.
"I - I've ain't never seen one of those before..." She admitted.
"I can understand that," I grinned. "There are things I haven't seen before either myself. Like a beautiful, naked little girl..."
She blushed and smiled, and began to undress.
"Very beautiful..." I added.
The late preteen girl giggled.
She had small breasts of course, high and firm, with good-sized brown areolae. Her pussy was hidden behind a thick patch of black curls.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 111
She lay her clothes over one side of the boat, then turned towards the blanket, showing me her hot, rounded ass.
"Damn, you look good enough to eat..." I growled.
She giggled again. I could see her beautiful breast under one of her arms.
Dropping to my knees directly behind the girl, I reached up and around, cupping her breasts, as I buried my face in her deep ass crack. She shrieked and giggled loudly.
"That's naughty!" She cried out, uncoinsciously grinding her ass against my face.
I was raking my tongue up and down her sweaty crack, then further down to her already dripping pussy. She moaned and squirmed as I alternately pushed my tongue into her pussy and her anus.
"This feels good, mister..." She sighed.
The sweetness of her pussy intermingled with the tanginess of her sphincter, and the salty, sweatiness of her smooth, young skin.
She was groaning and whimpering softly, her pussy like a swamp now, as she reached back to support herself on my shoulders, her legs starting to buckle.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 111
She pressed her ass against my face harder, as she whimpered louder. She was writhing, then she let out a cry as her little body orgasmed.
I lapped at her pussy, as it gushed out its nectar heavily, catching most of it on my face. The heavy flow slowly lessened, as the girl breathed heavily, sighing. She let go of me & fell to her knees.
"Your turn," I said, moving around her & dropping onto my back on the blanket. I waved my cock at her.
She gasped.
"It's hard now!" She gaped.
"Well, why not? The way you were staring at it, & your sexy body?" I retorted.
She blushed, smiling.
"So, you want me to...suck it?" She asked.
I nodded.
"Everybody always treats me like a little girl," She complained, dropping down beside me. "But this makes me feel very grown up."
Taking my cock in her hand, she started licking the head, then running her tongue up & down the shaft.
"It's salty," She pointed out before returning to my cock.
Slowly she took the head in her smallish mouth, & tried to take my cock further in.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 111
She ended up getting about a third of my length into her mouth, then started moving up & down on it faster. She was moaning, and her moans grew louder the faster she sucked me.
I don't like to jerk off. I'd rather fuck or get sucked. So I end up saving up, and when I do get to cum I'm pretty keyed up & ready to explode. And she seemed to figure that out with my cock throbbing violently in her mouth.
"Something gonna happen soon, ain't it?" The girl asked.
"Sure is," I nodded. "And I sure hope you'll swallow all the stuff that shoots out for me..."
She smiled.
"That seems like the grown up thing to do."
Lowering her mouth around my cock again, she sucked harder, as I groaned & my cock started to swell bigger in her mouth. Her eyes widened.
Finally I grunted, and the first bolt of jizz splattered into her young mouth. She groaned, quickly swallowing it down, just before the next rope entered her mouth.
Since it'd been quite some time since I last came, I unloaded fifteen, sixteen times down her throat.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 111
She kept sucking for another ten, fifteen seconds, before she let my cock slip from her mouth.
"Mmmm! That tasted pretty good!" She gushed.
"Lay on your stomach," I told her.
She did so without a word.
I climbed on top of her, legs on either side of her. Grabbing my cock, I pressed it between her coltish thighs against her hairy, wet pussy, and start sliding along it, letting her juices coat my cock. Then I slid the head into her tight opening.
"This is goin' to hurt a little at first," I let her know. "I apologize in advance."
She just nodded.
Placing my hands on either side of her, I slammed my cock forward, making her cry out in pain & surprise. But I kept pumping my cock in & out of her as fast as her tight young pussy would allow, and her cries of pain soon ceased.
And then she started to moan & writhe under me. As I increased my pace the girl groaned & started convulsing too. She grabbed handfuls of blanket as she started whimpering & crying out, her hot pussy seeming to grow even hotter.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 111
Her convulsions grew stronger, as her head started thrashing from side-to-side, her cries becoming shrieks as the pleasure overwhelmed her young, fragile body.
Throwing back her head, the girl screamed in orgasm as her pussy spasmed around my cock. I kept pumping rapiding in and out of her, extending her orgasm as she screamed, whimpered and gasped for breath.
As her orgasm passed, her body shuddered, as she rested her cheek against the blanket. I never slowed my pace, my cock trying to push into her deeper as her pussy relaxed, growing used to the intrusion. I'd always imagined what it would be like to fuck a girl as young as she was, fantasized about seeing a girl like her alone along the river as I paddled out on one of my excursions. But I'd never imagined a girl in her late preteens would be so fucking tight... And her pussy seemed to suck on my cock, seemed to be trying to suck me into her deeper, but I couldn't even get half my length inside of her.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 111
But for her, it was enough to cause her very intense orgasms, as she came faster, harder, and longer. I slammed into her harder & faster as she screamed & shrieked, her young body thrashing, wracked by orgasm after orgasm.
I so wanted to get inside her completely, hear that loud smacking sound of my body slamming against her round ass. But she was just too small, too tight. Not that fucking her didn't feeling amazing. I could have plumbed all day, there was nothing like fucking her pussy.
I only lasted about thirty-five minutes though, before I lost it cried out & exploded inside of her. She lay there whimpering & gasping, both of us even sweatier than before, as I blew rope after rope deep into her womb, spurting another fourteen or fifteen times, before pulling out & rolling over onto my back beside her.
We both lay there for the longest time, not moving not saying anything. Eventually she rolled over on her back. Opening her eyes, she looked at me, before her eyes drifted down to my half hard cock.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 111
Seeing it glistening with our combined juices, she slid down, engulfed her lips around the head and started sucking it clean. She went down and licked the part of my cock she couldn't get in her mouth.
"I taste as good as you do," She giggled after.
She lay there with her head against my stomach for the longest time. Then we ate some lunch, before I fucked her again. We fucked three more times, before we dressed, got back in my boat, and rowed back the way we came.
When I reached the spot I found her at, we rowed over to the shore and she climbed out.
"I had fun," She smiled.
"So did I," I grinned.
"Will you be back here again?"
"Every day except my day off," I informed her. "I'll be back tomorrow."
Her eyes twinkled and her smiled widened.
"I'll be waiting..." THE END

- Unknown

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1100
Very nice story, Gemini! And here's a girl who is perfect for your story!

http://imgur.com/D8paRFQ
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!