Author Topic: Tom Byron - Rising Star [ORIGINAL; See Below]  (Read 1419 times)

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
  • Professor of Consensual & Sensual Erotica 101
Re: Tom Byron - Rising Star [ORIGINAL; See Below]
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2017, 06:50:48 PM »
"Hi there," Susan said as she entered the room. Julia stayed in the doorway.
Tom just gaped as the woman walked towards him, one of the woman who always made him hard. He looked past her and saw his mother standing there, watching. She smiled at him.
"Hi," Tom said back nervously.
"Mind if I help?" Susan asked, crouching in front of the boy.
Not waiting for an answer, she moved his motionless hand from his huge cock, and started to tug on it. Tom groaned.
"You've got a nice big cock, kid," Susan complimented, jerking it faster.
Julia had never heard Susan talk dirty before. It turned her on more and made her wish she'd had the nerve to do it first.
"You could really stuff a pussy with this monster..."
Tom jerked off so often, he was always able to last a long time. Having Susan jack him off was no exception. She loved feeling his large, hard, hot cock in her hand, and the boy loved it too. But Susan wanted more.
"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

"IT IS THE TALE, NOT HE WHO TELLS IT"
- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2017, 06:57:12 PM »
Holding his massive cock at the base, she pushed her long, straight brown hair behind her ears, then ducked her head down, sucking hard on the head of his cock.
Tom gasped. His eyes rolled back. Rapidly Susan took his cock further and further into her mouth, even down her throat. She STILL couldn't take his whole cock.
Julia watched from the doorway almost mesmerized. She hadn't known women did that. She grew even more turned on, and beyond that -
Faster and faster Susan sucked Tom's cock as he moaned and groaned, head lolling around as if his neck were boneless. Her mouth was clamped tightly around his cock, her tongue raking up and down the sensitive underside. She felt his cock throbbing violently. Susan knew she'd soon get her reward...
His moans and groans grew louder as Julia stood by and watched. As always she maintained her facade of not being aroused. But inside her she was brewing over with desire, as well as something else.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2017, 07:06:00 PM »
Tom started to swell up in the actress' mouth, as she smiled around it. He grunted, and erupted into her mouth heavily. Susan marvelled at the sweet taste as she rapidly swallowed down rope after rope, as he spurt seven or eight times. She siphoned his balls dry, as Julia marvelled herself, seeing her son's cock soften for the first time after cumming. It was still pretty damned hge She thought to herself.
"We have to do this again some other time," Susan said, standing up. "Thanks."
She left the living room and Julia followed her back to the kitchen.
"I'm glad you let me in on your son's secret," Susan said. "I really have to go, but I hope you call me over again sometime."
Julia smiled, but it wasn't a completely sincere smile. Not that her younger friend noticed.
"Anytime," She replied.
Then Susan left.
Julia watched her son for a long time. She'd intended to remain a casual observer throughout all of this.  But after watching her friend and her son, Julia found herself envious, then jealous.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2017, 07:13:16 PM »
And she was trying to come to terms with all of her bottled up emotions.
Finally the wife and mother of six came to a decision. She went back to the living room and sat down beside her son, legs under her. And she put her right arm around him. Her left she placed on his chest. Tom slid his left arm around her as Julia rested her head on his shoulder.
Mother and son stayed like that for a long time, watching television. Not that Julia was really paying much attention. Her mind was more on her hunky son beside her.
"Did you have fun with my friend?" She finally asked in a non-chalant way during a commercial break.
"Yeah, mom," Tom nodded. "It was great."
"You liked it when she put her mouth around you?" She asked.
The boy nodded readily enough, he wasn't uncomfortable with his mother's personal, intimate questions. He was past that now, at least where she was concerned.
Julia's hand slid down to the top of her son's jeans.
"You wouldn't mind, if mommy wanted to, you know, try that too?" She asked.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2017, 07:19:59 PM »
"Really, mom?" He asked, pleasantly surprised. He figured his own mother or sisters were offlimits with stuff like that.
"Really," She replied.
"All right, mom," He nodded.
Julia smiled at him, then unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans. She pulled out his flaccid cock. She find it strange and exciting to be holding another man's cock.
Tom kind of expected her to masturbate him, he could only dream she's suck it. But he was wrong, as his mother ducked her head down and started sucking on her son's monster cock. He was wrong about so many things...
It took Tom some time to get hard again after the mind-blowing orgasm Susan Saint James had laid on him. Not that Julia minded. Being new at cocksucking, it gave her more time to practice. She couldn't take as much of her boy's length in her mouth, she just couldn't get it down her throat. Not that Tom was complaining. It felt just as good, but even more special coming from his own mother.
Julia sucked hard, clamping her mouth tightly around his cock, and sucked slow.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2017, 07:28:38 PM »
She wasn't used to doing anything like this, having something in her mouth that wasn't actual food or drink. And she was finding she liked it.
Slowly Tom grew hard again. And Julia was ready for the next phase.
Standing up, the hot mother began to undress, another thing her son never expected to see. He marvelled at her soon naked, firm body, never having seen a woman naked before, though the skimpy bikinis women wore came pretty close.
Then Julia pulled off her son's jeans. He started to wonder what she was doing. He didn't have to wonder for very long.
Turning around, she shot her son a good look at her large, round ass, before lowering herself onto him. Reaching between her legs and grabbing his cock, Julia sank her hairy, tight pussy down around it as they both groaned.
Putting one hand on the armrest and the other on the back of the sofa, Julia started to ride his cock, as Tom still watched in amazement. Faster and faster she rode him, as her pussy grew accustomed to his larger size.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2017, 07:35:06 PM »
Both moaned and groaned, as she convulsed on top of his cock, her head thrashing around from side-to-side, eyes squeezed tightly shut.
Julia was crying out and shrieking as she fucked herself up and down on his cock harder. Tom held her by the waist, and felt her convulsion grow stronger.
Finaly her pussy spasmed around his cock. Julia threw back her head and screamed as she came harder than she ever had before. Not that her husband had ever even made her cum much.
After her orgasm passed, Julia rose up off his cock and turned, sliding back down on it then wrapping her arms and legs around her son, fucking him again. This time he held her ass as she bounced up and down on his mammoth cock.
Julia made herself cum maybe a dozen times, before telling him to lower her down on the sofa and take over. The boy awkwardly pounded in and out of his mother, but quickly learned the ropes of fucking. Soon he was making his mother orgasm even harder and more often.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2017, 07:45:24 PM »
He pounded away at her pussy for what seemed like to the both of them as forever as Julia clung tightly to him. He lasted over thirty-five minutes before crying out & exploding inside of his mother. It had never occurred to him to pull out, but it HAD occurred to her, though she never wanted him to.
Gasping & groaning, Tom pumped rope after rope of his incestuous seed deep inside of her womb, as his head thrashed from side-to-side, & she whimpered softly. He spurt into her six or seven times, before the flow finally petered out.
Julia smiled up at her son. He didn't notice at first, until she started running her fingers through his hair. Then he opened his eyes, looking deep into hers, smiled back.
"You were amazing..." Julia said. "You ARE amazing..."
Tom blushed at her praise.
"Oh, sweetie, your massive cock & your skill are going to take you places when you grow up," She told him.
And she was right.
"But until then..."
She gave him a mischievous look. And his cock lutched inside of her. THE END

- Unknown

Offline richierich34

• Freshman
  • Merits 1
« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2017, 08:15:15 PM »
Good story Jim

Offline richierich34

• Freshman
  • Merits 1
« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2017, 08:20:53 PM »
Enjoy reading it

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2017, 08:56:18 PM »
Thanks, RichieRich! I meant to namedrop you before the story, because I knew you'd enjoy it.

- Unknown