Author Topic: CH's Indian Awakening  (Read 4934 times)

Offline Nero

• Graduate
  • Merits 51
CH's Indian Awakening
« on: June 17, 2017, 03:22:10 AM »
Here's a story I'm writing myself - by special request.

WARNING!    You must be 18 or over to read stories of rape and non-consensual sex.   In real life the actions depicted in this story include crimes that would be punishable by severe prison terms.  However, this story is fantasy, and does not depict real events or situations.  Please do not act out these events in real life.

CH's Indian Awakening – Part One

CH was driving home from work, following her usual route which passed her favourite Indian restaurant.  She would often order dinner from this place when she didn't feel like cooking, but it was never open on Mondays.  However, this particular Monday she noticed the place had all the lights on. 

"Must have changed their opening hours," she thought to herself. "Cool, I fancy a nice curry"

She parked as close as she could to the restaurant, grabbed her handbag, and got out of the car.  Closing the door behind her she locked the car with her remote and headed toward the restaurant.  She could feel her mouth watering as she thought of the delicious curry she would shortly be eating.  Just before she entered the restaurant she looked inside briefly, just to double check that it was really open. 

"Sure looks open," she thought.  "Oh well, they can only say no."

She opened the door and walked in.

"Good evening, Miss CH," said a familiar voice. She recognised the speaker as Ravi, who was one of the waiters.  He was a South Indian guy, in his mid-twenties, or so CH guessed. 

"Would you like takeout, or perhaps you would prefer to eat in?" Ravi continued. "We have your favourite table available."

CH noticed that the restaurant had no other diners yet, but it was still pretty early, and a Monday. 

"Sure, I've got time to eat in, please," she said, smiling. 

Ravi motioned her toward the table. 

"Pleased to see you Miss CH!  We will be sure to make it hot and steamy for you tonight, it will be a pleasure having you," said Ravi with a big grin.

"Hmm, that's an odd thing to say," she thought.  Behind her she heard a click, like a lock being turned, then the lights in the lobby of the restaurant went out.  A chill ran down CH's spine.  Ravi stood in front of her, saying nothing, but grinning manically.  Behind him, three other Indian guys emerged from the kitchen.  Then, another guy stepped out of the darkness of the lobby behind CH, and placed his hand over her mouth.  Her heart was racing now.

"Please do not cry out, Miss CH," said the man's voice.  He was another Indian, who sounded very much like Sanjay, the owner of the restuarant.  She could feel his hot breath on her neck.  Her heart started beating extremely quickly.

"What are you doing?  If I'm not supposed to be here, then I'll go," CH gasped.

Sanjay laughed and said, "Oh, we are all very happy you are here, Miss CH. We would appreciate your help with something.  Boys, take her into the kitchen!"  Ravi and the other three boys grabbed CH and pulled her across the room, she wanted to struggle but somehow with four guys manhandling her she suspected the effort would be wasted.  To her surprise, when they pushed her into the kitchen she saw one of the waitresses lying on a mattress, naked, gagged and tied up. 

"What on earth?" CH gasped in shock.

"We need your help, Miss CH," said Sanjay, who had followed them into the room.  "We would appreciate you judging our efforts to rape this slut," he added, indicating the tied up girl.  "Don't be alarmed, we plan no harm to you.  All right boys, let's begin.  Two of the Indian guys were already removing their trousers and underpants, revealing impressively large cocks. They knelt down by the shivering naked girl and stroked her hard cocks as they positioned themselves to take her, one from behind in her ass and the other in her pussy.  Tears started flowing down the girl's face as she realised what was in store for her. 

CH watched with a mixture of horror and arousal.  She loved reading rape stories, and frequently masturbated while reading them, and now here was a real rape unfolding in front of her.

END OF PART ONE.

Innocence passed me by

darklord
Re: CH's Indian Awakening
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2017, 06:46:28 AM »
Interesting premise Nero.  The thought of a female watching the rape of another female is indeed hot.   Good work!

Offline Nero

• Graduate
  • Merits 51
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2017, 07:01:34 AM »
Interesting premise Nero.  The thought of a female watching the rape of another female is indeed hot.   Good work!

Thanks, darklord!
Innocence passed me by

Offline SoftGameHunter

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 481
  • That's me in the pic. I'm the tall one.
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2017, 10:28:41 AM »
Agreed. And I like where this is going.

Okay, does it make me weird that the biggest urge I'm getting from this is not rapey, but rather to go get some Indian buffet? I haven't had Indian in months.
The rumors about me are scurrilous, depraved rantings of a sick mind, and I categorically deny any sense of falsehood attributed to them.

Offline Nero

• Graduate
  • Merits 51
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2017, 12:40:39 AM »
CH's Indian Awakening – Part Two

CH noticed that Ravi was unzipping his pants.  She watched with interest as he pulled out his already erect penis.  She'd often imagined what it would look like. Ravi noticed her gaze and said,  “You know, I've seen you checking me out before in the restaurant, Miss CH.  Do you like my cock?  Do you wonder what my cum tastes like?   Well, you already know, because I shoot in my load in every meal you've had here!”

CH blushed, partly because this was one of her secret fantasies.  His cock was slightly smaller than the boys on the floor, but still a good size, possibly the perfect size.  She imagined that there might already be a pearl of precum on the tip, as she usually imagined in her fantasies when she was thinking of sucking him off.

One of the boys on the floor, who was trying to force his cock into the Indian girl's pussy, said in an annoyed tone, “Vah bahut shushk hai!”

Sanjay responded, almost sarcastically, “Well, what do you expect from a virgin?  If she is very dry then use some lube, or if you don't have any, then try some ghee!”  The other boy, who was already rubbing his finger around the poor girl's tight ass said, “Don't worry, I have some, how else could I fuck her tight Desi asshole?”

Sanjay chuckled and explained to CH, “You see, we only have virgins.  They are too ashamed to tell anyone about what we do. Besides, I enjoy the feel of their tight cunts, as well as the power I have over them.”

CH felt torn; she was simultaneously sympathetic toward the poor girl, who was now sobbing “Nooo, nooo, don't!” as one of the boys started sliding his lubed finger into her tight ass while he used his other hand to lube up his engorged penis, but at the same time she was intensely aroused by the sight of these attractive young Indian men using a woman as they saw fit. She liked the mention of power that these men now had over that woman's body and soul.  She felt her swollen clit rubbing through her underwear against the zip of her jeans.  She knew there must be a wet spot in her underwear, and half-regretted wearing jeans and not a dress or skirt that would have allowed easier access to her aching pussy.  She had been fantasising about Ravi for weeks, and now he was standing only a few feet away with his fist around his hard cock.

“Ahhhh,” moaned the poor Indian girl as the boy behind her started to work his enlarged cock head into her ass, slowly but relentlessly. 

“She resists so much, the hole is clamped shut,” complained the boy.  “It would have been easier if we'd drugged her like the last one.”

“But then we wouldn't get to see her squirm in pain,” said CH, hardly believing the words that had just left her mouth.  “Just force it in her why don't you?”  Her right hand moved instinctively over her clit and she started fingering herself through her jeans.

“Oh, Miss CH, what a beautiful sight!” said Ravi.  It was unclear whether he was referring to CH rubbing her crotch, or the scene on the floor, because at the very moment the boy who was attempting anal thrust hard into the poor girl and the head of his cock broke through her sphincter and plunged deep into her ass as she let out a huge gasp, as if she'd been punched in the stomach.

“Fuck her harder,” muttered CH. “Give it to her,” she added as the speed of her right hand against her jeans quickened.

END OF PART TWO
Innocence passed me by

Offline curryhoe69
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2017, 11:51:47 AM »
I really like this story. I've never come across something that is so perfectly attuned to what I think about. Thank you for writing this, can't wait to see the other parts! :)

Offline Nero

• Graduate
  • Merits 51
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2017, 05:07:57 PM »
Agreed. And I like where this is going.

Okay, does it make me weird that the biggest urge I'm getting from this is not rapey, but rather to go get some Indian buffet? I haven't had Indian in months.

Thanks SoftGameHunter.  I live right behind an Indian place - so I can get it anytime I want.  I think curryhoe69 would be in heaven!   ;)
Innocence passed me by

Offline Nero

• Graduate
  • Merits 51
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2017, 05:09:24 PM »
I really like this story. I've never come across something that is so perfectly attuned to what I think about. Thank you for writing this, can't wait to see the other parts! :)

Thanks and you're welcome! 
Innocence passed me by

darklord
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2017, 07:28:51 PM »
Another good chapter.  Enjoying this story.  Please continue.

Offline curryhoe69
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2017, 01:11:06 PM »
Can't wait for the next chapter haha!

Offline Nero

• Graduate
  • Merits 51
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2017, 05:26:34 AM »
CH's Indian Awakening – Part Three

The other Indian boy had lubed up his cock and was moving into position to fuck the poor girl's pussy.  She started to whimper as she realised that she was about to have her other virgin hole violated.  Then real tears started to stream down her face as the boy pushed his cock hard into her.  Not only was the double penetration extremely painful for her, but she felt profound shame at being used like this.

CH looked over at Ravi and their eyes met.  Ravi cleared his throat and said, “Miss CH, you are so beautiful, may I please kiss you?”

CH loved the sound of Ravi's accent, and thought to herself that such flattery would probably get him everywhere. 

“Yes, you may, Ravi,” she replied.  It crossed her mind that she seemed to have earned a huge level of respect from these men that they would never show to that girl on the floor.

“You are so kind to me, Ravi,” she added, as he wrapped his arms around her waist and brought his face close to hers. 

“Well, Miss CH, you are so very special.  A beautiful delicate flower. I would never presume to throw you down on the ground and rape you. Unless this was something you wanted.”

His lips pressed against hers.  Within moments they were kissing each other deeply.  She could feel his hardness pushing into her stomach. 

“Oh, you never know your luck, Ravi,” she said, interrupting their kiss. “I think I could quite easily picture myself being fucked by all of you.  It wouldn't be rape, of course, because I don't think I've ever been this wet in my entire life.”  Not only was her pussy soaking wet and swollen, but her clit was hard and aching, and her nipples were also hard, even though she hadn't touched them.  She imagined herself on the floor, straddling Sanjay while Ravi fucked her tight ass, and one of the other boys trying to get his cock in her mouth. 

Ravi placed his right hand between her legs and she shivered with pleasure.  With almost a snarl she commanded him, “Fuck me hard, you Indian god!” 

As quickly as she could with trembling hands she unzipped her jeans, and pulled them down, stepping out of them, and then pulling her underwear off.  She got down on all fours, and looked longingly back at Ravi who has now kneeling behind her.

“Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, uhhhhh,” she moaned as he entered her and started thrusting while clasping his hands on her thighs, pulling her into him.   CH knew she was close to cumming, but in her amazement the contractions in her groin started almost as soon as his cock was inside her, and within twenty seconds she could feel the waves of orgasm pumping up from her slippery cunt and through her body.  Her face flushed, she could do nothing but moan as the pleasure took her breath away.   She hadn't cum that fast in, well, ever! 

END OF PART THREE
Innocence passed me by

Offline curryhoe69
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2017, 12:16:15 AM »
I love how this is going. CH is going to get the time of her life while she watches a girl she doesn't know suffer. That'll be amazing. Looking forward to the next part!

Offline Nero

• Graduate
  • Merits 51
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2017, 08:53:55 AM »
I love how this is going. CH is going to get the time of her life while she watches a girl she doesn't know suffer. That'll be amazing. Looking forward to the next part!

Thanks again!
Innocence passed me by