Author Topic: The Moment [ORIGINAL; Celebrity...See Below]  (Read 1801 times)

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
  • Professor of Consensual & Sensual Erotica 101
The Moment [ORIGINAL; Celebrity...See Below]
« on: June 12, 2017, 01:12:11 PM »
[ORIGINAL; Celebrity Fetish
Masturbation Cumshot Humilation
Reluc Incest m/F]

[Author's Note: So recently I was looking through my Story Ideas file folder for a link to a naughty hentai image that reminded me of a certain actress... ;-) I started all the way from the back, working forward, when I saw and was reminded of story idea I'd come up with, I can't pinpoint exactly when but prior to October 2015.
The story idea was inspired by an image I'd found from a 2013 movie, when the actress in said movie was fifty-one years old. For lack of a better story title, I chose "The Moment", in reference to the moment things go too far. I think you'll know that moment in the story when you get to it. I hope hope you do enjoy this latest celebrity story ~ G]
"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

"IT IS THE TALE, NOT HE WHO TELLS IT"
- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
Re: The Moment [ORIGINAL; Celebrity...See Below]
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2017, 01:24:43 PM »
Disclaimer: THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION, LOOSELY BASED ON THE LIFE OF A REAL PERSON. THE AUTHOR DOES NOT CONDONE ANY SEXUAL ACTIVITY WITH PERSONS UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE, NOT DOES HE CONDONE MARITAL INFIDELITY OR ANY SEXUAL ACTIVITY BETWEEN FAMILY MEMBERS.

[Late Summer 2013]

http://celebritybottoms.com/multiple/j-multi/ass-j-movie-multi-JenniferJasonLeigh-TheMoment-hd720.jpg

I'm sure you've heard this before over and over, but I'm just your average sixteen year old guy. I'm blonde-haired, green-eyed, almost 6'5", muscular and athletic. I do well in school, in sports, and with girls.
Even though I'm legally of age to work, I don't have a job. As long as I don't do something stupid like drop out of school my parents don't expect me to have to work.
The truth is, my parents are well-off. They're both in the entertainment industry. Mom is an actress. You may have seen some of her movies, she's Jennifer Jason Leigh.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2017, 01:37:34 PM »
Mom is fifty-one [my dad is seven and a half years younger], but you'd find that hard to believe looking at her. She's just as beautiful now as she was in her early movies back in the '80s. Not that I've actually seen any of mom's movies. I've only seen clips of her from those movies. I kept meaning to catch one of her movies but hadn't for a very long time.
Mom had a movie come out back on April 21 called The Moment. I promised myself when it came to cable television I'd make sure I watched it. I have cable in my bedroom, a large screen television on the top shelf of a low, narrow television cabinet, with a DVD recorder on the bottom shelf. When The Moment was finally available On Demand, I made a DVR disc copy of the movie to watch later.
I finally found time to watch it. I was sitting on the foot of my bed, my door not closed but open a crack. It was a psychological thriller, and a pretty good one. What I hadn't expected was mom having a nude scene, baring her naked body from behind.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2017, 01:46:01 PM »
As I've already said, mom looked great for her age, she works out & it shows in the movie! Her ass was perfect! - as was her waist & thighs.
But it was mom's ass I was mostly captivated by. I'd always from a young age had a thing for mature asses. Sure, I love huge tits on a grown woman, but a lot of woman tend to hide their tits under baggy clothes. But nearly all of them wear tight, tight jeans, skirts or yoga pants to show off their ass [as well as thighs].
I've jerked off to a lot of mature asses since I was around eleven years old. They were a fetish of mine. Of course I had never fucked any women over the age of eighteen, only girls my age. So it was a powerful fantasy, imagining what it would be like to fuck a grown woman. But especially from behind. Not necessarily up the ass. All the pussy I've fucked has been tight enough!
Seeing mom's ass was no exception. I found myself unbuckling my belt, unbuttoning & unzipping my jeans, and pulling my large cock out of my briefs. And I started to masturbate.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2017, 01:55:08 PM »
Sure, she was my own mother. But it wasn't like I wanted to fuck her. Well, maybe I did. But I never intended to. I just wanted to jack off over that mature, amazing ass of mom's.
It wasn't long before I was hard, and started to jerk off faster. I was breathing heavy, my balls were starting to ache in the tight confines of my jeans and briefs. There was no way I was going to last long...
Of course I never heard my bedroom door open. It was behind me, and when mom saw it, the first thing she saw was her paused ass plastered on my large screen television.
"Omg, what are you watching?!?" Mom cried out.
The next thing she saw was me jacking off.
"What are you doing?!?"
"Sorry, mom..." I groaned.
"Then why are you still doing it?!?" She demanded.
"Because..." I gasped. "I'm...so close..."
Mom made an exasperated sound.
"I'll put an end to this."
She rushed past me, stepping between me and the television. Then mom bent over to shut off my DVR player.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2017, 02:03:40 PM »
Her full ass was practically in my face. Her jeans stretched tightly over it.
I'm sure you've heard this before over and over, but I couldn't help myself. And it's the truth. I grunted, and my jizz started pumping out of my swollen cock, splattering all over mom's ass through her jeans!
Mom gasped, but froze in place. Rope after rope spewed out of me, covered her ass, slowly soaking into her jeans. I heard mom whimper.
I spurt thirteen, fourteen times, before the flow finally petered out. Groaning, I collapsed back on my bed, cock still in hand.
"I'm sorry, mom," I said, eyes closed, realizing what I did. "I didn't mean to..."
It was quiet in my room. Too quiet.
I opened my eyes. Mom hadn't moved.
"Mom?"
She didn't reply.
"Are you all right?"
All of a suddenly she straightened up & spun around. I saw the look on her face for the briefest time - before she flew past me & out of my bedroom, slamming the door behind her - but I saw enough to recognize the horror, the embarrassment, the humilation.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2017, 02:11:47 PM »
Her own son had jizzed on her ass.
I felt ashamed, even though I hadn't meant to. So I could only imagine how mom must have felt.
I stayed in my room. I didn't want to face mom. I couldn't. And I was sure mom felt the same way. I wasn't even going to go down to dinner.
But then there was a knock on my door. My dad called out my name.
"Dinner's ready. Come on down and eat.
So I did.
Mom had changed out of her cummy jeans of course. Panties too I was sure. She was quiet, acting like nothing had ever happened. And dad didn't seem to notice. He was talking about stuff that happened at work.
Of course something had been going on between mom & dad for months now. They didn't think I noticed, or knew mom had been sleeping in one of the guest bedrooms. I wasn't sure what was going on, but I just assumed they were going through a "rough patch" in their marriage as some people say.
After dinner I offered to wash the dishes as dad went to his office to check some figures on his computer. Again mom said nothing.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2017, 02:18:37 PM »
She just went upstairs. I washed the dinner dishes then went back up to my bedroom, staying there all evening.
I went to bed later that night, but got up because I had to take a wicked piss. On my way back from the bathroom, I felt the need to pass by the guest bedroom mom had been sleeping in. I stopped outside the door and listened, putting my ear to the door.
I don't know why I did it. I was assuming mom would be asleep by now anyway. Not that I planned on knocking and asking if we could "talk about it". I still wasn't ready for that yet.
But mom wasn't asleep. I heard her moaning. And she didn't just moan once either.
I realized mom was masturbating! I immediately started thinking it was because mom had seen me jerking off and then came on her ass. I also got to thinking, with mom and dad in separate bedrooms, they weren't fucking anymore. Mom was horny.
I couldn't resist easing the door open and peeking in. There was enough moonlight streaming in through the window that I could see mom clearly.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2017, 02:26:00 PM »
The bed sheet was kicked to the bottom of the bed. She was wearing a short, see-thru nightie, I could see her lacy bra through it. Her matching lace panties hung around mom's right knee, her legs spread wide open.
Mom was playing with herself all right! Her right hand rubbed her right tit, as her left hand was fingering her dark blonde-haired pussy.
My cock immediately grew hard, pushing out of the fly of my boxer shorts. I was ready to wrap my hand around it and jerk it off, but I had another idea.
I'd said I had no intention of fucking mom. She was my mother after all. But my "good intentions" flew out the window as I stepped into the room, closing the door behind me.
I walked over to the bed. Mom must have sensed me, as her eyes flew open. She called out my name, then saw my hard cock jutting from my boxers. Mom never stopped masturbating.
Pushing off my boxers, I climbed up on the bed, mounting her. Mom's eyes widened.
"What are you doing?!?" She whispered loudly. But mom already knew the answer.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2017, 02:35:07 PM »
I pulled her hand away from her pussy. Mom didn't resist. But she did start moaning "No, no, no..." over & over. I found her very wet opening and sank my cock into her. She groaned loudly.
"No, no, no..." Mom groaned louder. Then she wrapped her arms & legs around me and sighed "Yes, yes, yes..." as I pumped my cock in & out of her.
Mom pressed her cheek to my chest as I started fucking her hot pussy faster & faster. She whimpered & groaned, as her body started to quake & convulse. Mom pressed her face to me harder as the convulsion grew more violent. Her pussy started to spasm, and she turned her head, pressed her face into me, muffling her screams of orgasm.
Mom came a long time, gasping & groaning louder. Even as her orgasm subsided, her body started to writhe & thrash quickly again. Mom came harder the second time, her orgasm lasting longer, and she came often, even multiorgasming.
I lasted over thirty-five minutes, making mom cum A LOT, before I cried out & started jizzing inside of mom's pussy.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2017, 02:41:37 PM »
Mom whimpered and cried softly, holding me tight, as rope after rope of my incestuous seed flooded her pussy and womb, as I spurt into her twelve or thirteen times.
As the flow petered out, it again hit me what i'd done. Instead of apologizing, I just pulled out, grabbed my boxers and ran from the room. Soon as I was back in my bedroom, my messy cock dangling and dripping between my legs.
I used my boxers to wipe off my cock then threw them to the carpet. Climbing into bed, I felt that usual afterglow of sex, that relaxing feeling that soon had me falling fast asleep...
When I woke up the next morning, I'd actually forgotten what happened. I quickly dressed and went down for breakfast.
Mom wasn't in the kitchen. Again it didn't come back to me yet, as I went about to scramble some eggs, fry some bacon and toast some bread. The kitchen was starting to smell really good.
I had just shut off the stove, scraping out the eggs onto a plate and laying the bacon out on paper towels to get more of the grease out.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2017, 02:48:02 PM »
That was when I sensed someone in the kitchen doorway behind me, and I knew dad would have been long gone for work already.
"Mom, I -"
When I turned, and saw her still in that nightie, saw her bra underneath, as well as her pantiless pussy, it all came flooding back to me.
"Omg, mom..." I said, pulling out a kitchen chair and dropping into it. "What have I done?!?"
I buried my face in my hands.
Soon I felt mom's hands on my shoulders.
"It's all right," She whispered assuringly. "Well it's not actually all right, you did have sex with your mother... But it was something I'd really been needing.
"Your father and I haven't been getting along for some time now. So we haven't been having sex for about as long. I won't lie, you felt so good inside of me... And you know something? Yours is so much bigger than your father's...
"I'm sorry, mom!" I blurted out. "It's all my fault! I shouldn't have been jerk - masturbating to your ass in that movie! I didn't know you were naked in that movie!"

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2017, 02:54:38 PM »
"I know, I know," Mom said softly. "But if you hadn't, I wouldn't have known I turned you on. Or that you have such a huge...cock. Or that you fuck me so much better than your father ever did!"
"Mom..." I whined embarrassedly.
She chuckled, then bent down to hug me.
"What's done is done," Mom said, kissing my cheek. "I may have been freaking out yesterday afternoon, but I'm glad now for what happened. Because I want you to do it again..."
"Mom?" I asked in wide-eyed shock, looking up at her.
She smiled, leaning down and kissing me on the lips. Then mom's hand slid down between my legs and grabbed my cock through my shorts. It hardened instantaneously. Mom chuckled again.
"Come on, take off your clothes and fuck your mother," She whispered in my ear.
Always the obedient son, I rose from te chair and quickly got naked.
"So you love your mother's ass?" She smiled mischieveously. "Then fuck me from behind..."
Mom leaned over the kitchen table, flipping up her nightie. I licked my lips, starting to drool.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2017, 03:01:13 PM »
She smiled back at me over her shoulder, wiggling her ass for my benefit.
Grabbing my cock, I brought it to her pussy. Mom was already wet. I slid my cock along her slit, making her moan. When she was wet enough, I eased my cock into her tight pussy, groaning.
Grabbing her narrow waist, I started pounding in and out of her. I wanted to start out slow, but I couldn't help myself. I know, I know, you've heard it all before over and over and over...
Mom started crying out, reaching back and clamping her hands around my wrists as our bodies smacked together loudly.
Mom was convulsing and shrieking, herhead thrashing from side-to-side. Then her pussy clamped down around my cock, as she threw back her head and screamed in orgasm. I was so glad dad had already left.
I never slowed my pace. Even if I'd wanted to I couldn't. I was like a wild animal. And so was mom, taking what I gave her, as she orgasmed again and again and again. She couldn't get enough.
I lasted forty-five minutes this time.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2017, 03:04:25 PM »
Crying out, I thrust deep inside of mom as she shrieked, exploding rope after rope of my jizz into her. I gasped and groaned as I spurt into her another thirteen or fourteen times. My cock staying hard inside of her.
"Such a good son..." Mom smiled back at me, cooing and sighing softly. "You're going to take care of your mother from now on, aren't you?"
"Yes, ma'am!" I immediately answered.
After all, I am an obedient son... THE END

- Unknown