Author Topic: SOMEONE IS IN THE HOUSE  (Read 4208 times)

Offline Saaki

• Freshman
  • Merits 1
SOMEONE IS IN THE HOUSE
« on: June 09, 2017, 07:41:21 AM »
SOMEONE IS IN THE HOUSE
Amanda was returning home from her work. She worked in a software company. She was tall, beautiful, she had the perfect curves. In the office too girls used to envy her perfect body, and boys stared her like a kid staring at a lollypop greedily.
She reached home, parked her car and got in the house. She went inside her room. She was tired working the whole day so she went to the bathroom to take a shower and refresh herself. She opened the shower and warm, soothing water poured down the exhausted body and made her feel at peace. She felt fresh after taking shower. She wrapped a towel around her wet body and came out of the bathroom. Water trickled down her toned legs and dropped in the floor making it wet as she proceeded towards her bedroom.  As she went forward towards he bed someone grabbed her from behind and covered her face with a damp cloth, soon she lost her conscious.
After some time she gained back her senses and woke up. She tried to move but she could not . She realised that she was tied up on her bed. It did not take her long to realise the fact that she was naked too and her towel was gone. She turned her head to her left and saw two men standing her and staring at her with lustful eyes. She was scared at that sight, two men were in her room and she was helpless.
She however managed to ask who they were, and why did they tie her up. One of them came forward, leaned towards her and said, "I am your worst nightmare", and gave devilish laugh. Amanda was trembling with fear by now. The man's tone turned threatening as he said, "now listen you bitch, we are in charge here and you will do what we order else you will be punished". Amanda nodded in agreement. The men laughed at her fear and helplessness.
One of them came on top of her and started exploring her body. He  started sucking her breast first the left while he pressed and pinched the right one. Amanda tried to scream but the other man gagged her. She turned and twisted her body but was of no use.
The man on top of her unzipped his pants and said, "no biting, or you will regret it". He placed the tip of his dick on her mouth, then slowly pushed it in. He started moving it in and out making Amanda choke as he rolled his eyes with pleasure. He slammed his full length of dick in her mouth and forced her to give him a deep throat. While he was fucking her mouth, the other man went down and started rubbing her pussy. She tried to press her thighs together but her legs were tied apart. He slowly inserted his finger in her vagina and started stroking, slowly he increased the finger and violently stroked it in and out. Tears rolled down Amanda's eyes.
They laughed and told each other that it was time to give her some good fuck. Amanda was terrified and begged him, "please don't do that to me". The man on top of her slapped her and said, "shut up, you whore, only we will do the talking here".  Both of them got off the bed, then one got on top of her and the other grabbed a video camera. The one on top of her placed his dick on her entrance of her vagina and with one swift stroke the slammed his dick inside her. Her vagina was tight and she cried in pain. As soon as she screamed he slammed his dick in her mouth and continued shooting everything. The one fucking her vagina was fucking her deep and hard, and was moaning with pleasure. After few more thrust he exploded inside her. He got up and moved from there to give turn to the other.
The other man took his position and said, "let us try something new". He slowly rubbed her asshole. Amanda's eyes widened with fear, she begged him, "not there please", but her pleadings were in vain. He took his dick and rammed it into her anus. Amanda yelled in pain, she felt like someone was tearing her apart. The pain felt like infinite. As he kept on moving in and out, Amanda kept on screaming in pain. It felt like forever to Amanda, soon he reached his climax and pulled out. Amanda laid on her bed lifelessly, the men dressed themselves and untied Amanda.
As they were about to leave they threatened Amanda by saying that if she tried to tell anything to anyone she is going to be very famous, point towards the camera in their hand and left the house. Amanda lay there crying in the darkness.   

darklord
Re: SOMEONE IS IN THE HOUSE
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2017, 10:54:16 AM »
Short and sweet just the way I like them :).  Nicely done

gscmar64
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2017, 11:04:05 AM »
Thank you for the glimpse into your writing-damn good story! now if you don't mind "PLEASE POST MORE!" ;)

Offline SoftGameHunter

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 481
  • That's me in the pic. I'm the tall one.
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2017, 11:15:13 AM »
I'd like to know if she does tell anyone, and then becomes famous, and the aftermath involved.

Actually, that's not a bad story idea in general. 'She Insisted on Telling'. Hmm.
The rumors about me are scurrilous, depraved rantings of a sick mind, and I categorically deny any sense of falsehood attributed to them.

darklord
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2017, 11:53:58 AM »
Did we just get s hint at SGH's next story :)

Offline Saaki

• Freshman
  • Merits 1
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2017, 08:10:30 AM »
Thank you for the glimpse into your writing-damn good story! now if you don't mind "PLEASE POST MORE!" ;)
thank you

Offline Saaki

• Freshman
  • Merits 1
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2017, 08:11:29 AM »
I'd like to know if she does tell anyone, and then becomes famous, and the aftermath involved.

Actually, that's not a bad story idea in general. 'She Insisted on Telling'. Hmm.
working on it  ;D