Author Topic: Bloodbound  (Read 3016 times)

Offline technodivinitas

• Senior
  • Merits 10
  • If you have to ask, the answer is probably no...
Bloodbound
« on: June 07, 2017, 06:52:34 AM »
This is a work of fiction, to be offered in many short installments. It will contain elements of violence, physical, mental, and verbal abuse, torture, non-consentual sex, and slavery. It may also contain elements of gay and lesbian sex, underage sex, gang sex, beastial sex, mystical sex, and sex with mythical creatures. No unicorns will be harmed. This is only fiction. If you're easily offended, you don't belong here.

This tale takes place in a rather twisted Tamriel, and contains a wide variety of non-human races, some of which will indeed be harmed over the course of the tale. This work is for entertainment purposes only, and I do not own, nor claim any rights to the Elder Scrolls, Tamriel, Skyrim, or any of the races nor creatures present in this work. This work does not represent in whole or in part, the works of Bethesda, nor does in any way reflect that company's views, or products.

Narrah pulled her cloak tight about herself, huddling in her little leather tent in the dim light of a guttering fire. It had taken her best efforts, and the better part of an hour to coax flames from the damp wood in the grey, sodden drizzle. Bigger would have been easier- but she didn't want to draw the attention of a curious patrol. She was close to the city's walls, and guards were everywhere. She didn't want to deal with them any sooner than necessary.

A shiver ran through her as she thought of the risk she would face in the morning, and she reached up to nervously tug at the hooded mantle, fumbling chilled fingers adjusting it's folds to try to better cover the iron band at her throat. Tomorrow, she thought. Tomorrow she would walk among them, cowled, and pray that no one questioned her. It was a terrible chance to take, but she hadn't the tools to forge her own steel, and she desperately needed it. Stone arrows might bring down a fox or a deer, but if a sabercat caught her scent, her stolen freedom would be cut very short, very quickly.

She closed her eyes with a force of will, but sleep would be scarce this night.

"I heard your mother was a hoore, Nar... That true?"

The blonde girl winced and turned away from the little throng of giggling, whispering children. She tried to avoid them, but the orphanage gave her little chance of it. Ignoring them was her only remaining option.

"Hey mutt! I'm talking to you!"

Lars grabbed her by the back of her hair with a sharp yank, and the other children giggled louder. He was a Nord, bigger than the other kids, who were glad he had Narrah to pick on instead of them. They gleefully encouraged it. Still gripping her braided hair tightly, he glanced across the yard to be sure the head mistress wasn't looking their way, before dragging the smaller girl to her knees. Narrah flailed at his hand, but couldn't reach it, and he easily pushed her cheek to the dirty cobblestone of the yard, leaning over her as he tucked her long braid under his patched leather boot. Narrah whimpered and tried not to cry.

"Your mother was a hoore- and I bet you are too. Dirty little half-breed hoore. Bet if I whipped it out, you'd suck my dick right here..."

He punctuated his filthy words with a kick to her belly, her hair still trapped beneath the weight of his other foot, and she let out a ~wuohlf~ as the wind was knocked out of her. With her cheek to the cold stone, her shoulders were effectively pinioned, and she couldn't defend her own body from his series of solid kicks. She managed a sob as her breath came back, before he knocked it away again. The other kids looked on, some laughing and cheering Lars on, a few nervously mesmerized, and too afraid to say a word. When he finally decided she'd had enough, he leaned over her again, and growled at her with a vicious grin.

"Just wait til I catch you alone, hoore."

With that, he spat a wet gobbet onto her cheek, stepped off her hair, and shoved her sideways into the dirt with his boot.

« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 06:04:56 AM by technodivinitas »
~If you are inclined to take no for an answer, then the answer is definitely no.~

darklord
Re: Bloodbound
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2017, 07:36:10 AM »
Nice start.  Has that Game of Thrones feel to it. Nicely done

Offline Brittanyishere

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 34
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2017, 07:40:24 AM »
Definitely sounds like it will be a fun story.
Straight girls eat the best pussy...

Offline SoftGameHunter

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 481
  • That's me in the pic. I'm the tall one.
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2017, 08:40:28 AM »
You've got my attention. I know zilch about Skyrim, etc, so you may be my teacher, including the seedy underbellies of those worlds.
The rumors about me are scurrilous, depraved rantings of a sick mind, and I categorically deny any sense of falsehood attributed to them.

gscmar64
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2017, 12:38:46 PM »
Love the medieval atmosphere presented and eagerly await more!

Offline technodivinitas

• Senior
  • Merits 10
Bloodbound (pt 2)
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2017, 04:13:04 PM »
The dreams weren't new to her- she couldn't really even call them nightmares anymore. They were too familiar, like chronic pain. Like the heavy iron ring about her neck. She'd been nimble enough to trick the locks of the manacles, but her collar had no lock. It's hasp was hammered shut. It would take a smithy to remove it, and freeing a slave that was not one's own property was a crime akin to horse-thievery.

Narrah was a slave of the Empire, marked by collar and brand. None but a ranking officer of the Penitus Oculatus had the right to free her, and any free citizen had the right to claim her, for any use they saw fit, be it threshing, or plowing, spreading her thighs, or kneeling to the lash. Her own rights were few- any who made use of Imperial slaves was obligated to see them fed and sheltered, but the law did not dictate how well. It was not uncommon for such a slave to be sent to sleep with the livestock, or eat from the troughs. Slaves unemployed were permitted to fend for themselves, but since they had no coin, and were not permitted to bear arms, this generally meant they were allowed to beg in the street. A slave caught stealing would lose a hand... or worse.  It was a crime for any but the Penitus Oculatus to kill or mutilate a slave, but the penalty was a fine, trivial for all but the poorest farmer's purse, and even that could be overlooked for the smallest justification.

Most Imperial slaves were convicts, some were rebels who'd pled to be spared the headsman's axe. A few were bond-slaves, collared but unbranded, forced to the chain by debt. Narrah's only crime was an accident of birth, her blood an unacceptable blend of Nord and Aldmeri. She had been abandoned as an infant by her shame-stricken mother, and raised as a ward of the Honorhall Orphanage - or,  Honorhell, as it's wards came to know it.  And Since neither Nord nor Aldmer would look on her with anything but loathing, the headmistress rid herself of the child in the only way that could possibly line her pockets. The half-breed was relinquished to the Penitus Oculatus at the ripe age of 13, collared and branded for life- but not before Lars left his mark.

The morning was cold, but clear, and Narrah silently cursed the sun. It felt good on her face, but rain would have made her cowl less suspicious. She knelt at the edge of a small stream that trickled past her camp and splashed her face with the cold alpine water, then scooped a handful to her lips. Breakfast was a bit of hard cheese and dried soda bread, eaten quickly as she shouldered her leather pack and slung a pile of fox pelts over her shoulder. She reached for her bow, then hesitated, pursing her lips.  If she were discovered, then she might be enlisted to some awful task, but her only crime was in slipping her shackles. Carrying a weapon though- that would bring a much harsher penalty. Reluctantly, she tucked the bow beneath her bedroll of straw and furs, and turned away, pausing again only to strap down the flap of her tent before hopping over the trickling stream, and trotting toward the cobblestone road.

She kept her head low as she traveled. All about her, the bustle of merchants and farmers, making their way to market, unruly cart oxen and mules braying and muttering amongst themselves, here a man with a pack not unlike her own, laden with furs, there a girl with a string of bleating goats... a beggar, seemingly drunk, stumbled across her path, reeking of stale mead offering her a toothless, apologetic grin and an open, upturned and hopeful palm. She had no coin to offer him, and shrugged her way quickly past. The Whiterun guards were plentiful, but distracted with the morning shuffle. Ahead of her, a pair of them were flagged down by an excitable young man, gesticulating energetically at a small, shaggy cow that seemed to be blocking his little foot-cart's path.

"Let me guess," Narrah overheard, as she made her way quickly around the knot of curious onlookers, "Someone stole your sweetroll."
~If you are inclined to take no for an answer, then the answer is definitely no.~

gscmar64
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2017, 05:27:35 PM »
Loving the background story your presenting, love the slow build up making us gain pity for her!

Offline technodivinitas

• Senior
  • Merits 10
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2017, 06:23:04 PM »
Loving the background story your presenting, love the slow build up making us gain pity for her!

Thanks GS!  Though, my intention was not so much to garner the readers' pity, as much as to simply present the stark, harsh reality of the world in which the story's set. And yeah- I've felt a bit of guilt over the slow-build, but I do hope it pays off in a solid and tangible experience. :D

Tony V.
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2017, 06:25:55 PM »
The slow build up in such a superior Story is well worth the wait!!!

I can't wait to read more!!

Tony V.                            :police:

darklord
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2017, 07:22:06 PM »
great details in understanding the world Narrah lives in.  Good stuff.

Offline technodivinitas

• Senior
  • Merits 10
Bloodbound (Pt 3)
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2017, 09:01:56 PM »
The gates had been thrown wide, much to her relief, as morning traffic swelled in the streets. Whiterun was hardly what one might call a metropolis, but it was a major trade hub between Solitude and the larger cities to the south, thronging with both caravaners and pilgrims along with the country farmers who came to ply their wares. Narrah kept her head low, and shuffled along, passing unnoticed into the city.  She froze momentarily, as a guard called out, but he had only meant to chide the goat-girl, for letting one of her bleating charges chew on the decorative foliage.

She glanced to her left as she passed the sign of the Drunken Huntsman- that would be her second stop. It's owner, Elrindir, had traded with her before. He knew her secret, and was willing to keep it, so long as she indulged him. But he'd give her nothing if she came to him with empty pockets, and he and his brother did their own hunting. First, she'd have to find a buyer for her furs.  The Breton merchant, Belethor, would buy or sell anything, she knew, but he was an odious man, who'd payed more attention to her than she'd have liked the last time they'd bartered. It made her nervous even setting foot in his shop.

She made her way past opencart sellers of honey and meats, pottery, and trinkets, past the public well, to the door of Belethor's shop beneath an eave hung with moss and shadows. A city guard, standing watch just a few feet away, kept her from hesitating- she pushed open the door, and quickly closed it behind her, trying to keep from being startled by the jangle of brass bells above her head.

"Welcome," the swarthy Breton exclaimed, barely lifting his eyes from his ledger, "Please- do look around! I'm sure I have something you want!"

Narrah stood still for a moment, waiting for him to lift his gaze, before she made her way to the broad counter he stood behind and hefted the bail of furs off of her shoulder. Belethor arched a shaggy brow at the pile of rough-tanned furs, quirked his mouth considering them, smoothed his gloved hand along the top fox pelt, then let his eyes drift forward, across the counter, toward her ample, if fully-covered breasts, and reached out, clamping his fingers tightly around her left wrist.

"Everything's for sale, my friend. How much?"

It was clear he wasn't referring to the pelts. Narrah tried to yank her arm away- He let his grip tighten for just a heartbeat, his smile spreading a little wickedly.

"Not everything," she growled, and he narrowed his gaze, meeting her eyes in the shadow of her hood, judging her as surely as he'd already judged her fox skins. Finally, he let go of her arm with a slightly sarcastic gesture, though he held her eyes a moment longer, still smiling.

"I'll give you twenty for the lot," he shrugged, "forty if you sweeten the pot with those pretty lips of yours."

His smile widened, as if he were proud of his vile offer. Narrah shuddered, but shoved the furs at him.

"I'll take twenty," she muttered, lowering her head just a bit further. The price was pathetic, and she knew it, but she didn't dare haggle, and she wasn't about to get on her knees for the vulgar little man. He shrugged as if to say, 'your loss...' and turned aside to draw her coins from his strongbox. Narrah recounted them distrustfully, dropped them into her beltpouch, and stalked toward the door.

Belethor watched her backside recede and traced the corner of his lips with his tongue like a hungry wolf.  

Elrindir folded his arms and leaned his hip against his shop counter. Unlike the Breton, she had his full attention before the door closed behind her, and his smile was more territorial than predatory- He already knew she was his for the taking. Narrah hung her head slightly, hovering in the doorframe, closing her eyes and steadying her resolve.

"Arrows," he asked, and she nodded stiffly in confirmation. "And what did you bring me?"
The hooded woman reached beneath her cloak to produce her coinpurse and nervously stepped forward, dropping it on the countertop with a heavy clink. Elrindir's green Elven eyes remained fixed on her cowled face, but his sinewy, copper arm slipped down, lifting the edge of his tunic, unlacing his trews almost absently, with a smirk.

"Lock the door, girl," he murmured. Narrah held her breath for half a heartbeat, as his cock, already at half-mast, sprang into his hand. She closed her eyes with another tense nod, and did as she was told. "Unwise to keep me waiting, slave," he warned, reminding her of the powerful leverage he held, but the suggestive drawl in his voice made it clear that he would be just as pleased if she chose to resist him. She wrapped her arms defensively about herself, and turned to face him, lifting her head now, to fix him with a wary, opalescent gaze, and he stepped around the counter, one hand still casually stroking at his now-rigid cock. "Come," he commanded, as if she were a trained animal, and reluctantly, she obeyed.

He was Bosmer- a "wood elf", as the Nords would call him, half a head taller than Narrah, with wide, moss-colored eyes, and auburn hair that hung long and loose over his shoulders, his wiry, muscled flesh, darkly bronzed. He was an attractive man, she reminded herself. There were far worse fates she could suffer than to satisfy him, she knew. But he knew it as well, and the thought repulsed her.

He lifted his free right hand into her hood, weaving his fingers slowly through the soft, blonde hair at the back of her head, then clenched them into a fist, yanking her head hard, pulling her face close to his, and his cock twitched visibly in his left hand as she flinched.

"Take it off," he growled as she gasped, then released her, and she quickly pulled the cowl over her head, letting her long pale hair spill free. He turned his gaze to the hammered iron that ringed her slender throat, and smiled. "Good girl. Now. Show me those pretty slave tits…"
« Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 04:20:31 AM by technodivinitas »

darklord
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2017, 09:43:07 PM »
Oh now we are getting to the good parts :)  A vivid picture of Elrindir, the devious elfin he is.  I like him :)

Offline technodivinitas

• Senior
  • Merits 10
Bloodbound (Pt 4)
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2017, 03:30:59 AM »
Elrindir leaned back against the counter, leering, as the girl before him reluctantly removed her clothes. It was said that the Bretons were descended from humans who'd mingled with Mer blood, but the slave girl was nothing like a Breton- lean of limb, and slim as a willow at her waist, her ample hips and full, round, high breasts belied prodigious fertility blessed by Dibella herself. He stroked the shaft in his hand slowly, taking her in. Her skin was pale as white gold, blonde hair tumbling past pointed ears that spoke to her Aldmeri blood, along with those wide, shimmering opaline eyes. Narrah's beauty was itself a delicious taboo, her visible lineage an affront to both the Empire and the Dominion alike. He felt a certain pity for her, though not so much that he would deny the benefits of his position. He could have anything he wanted from her whether he kept her secret or not. But he savored the desperation of her obedience. It gave him exquisite satisfaction to see her crawl for the privilege to be fucked by him alone.

"Down," he told her. She closed her eyes, her shame spreading like a flush across those luscious tits, as she lowered herself to her knees. He smiled hungrily, pushing his boot between her knees, and roughly shoved her thighs apart, then reached down to trace tender, pierced pink nipples, bound to her collar by rough and rugged chains. Narrah shivered, biting her lips as they stiffened under his touch, and his smile widened as he slipped his fingers between her pale flesh and those chains and clasped them gently into a fist- the girl's breath escaped in a gasp as the chains pulled tight, forcing her breasts together, suspending them half an inch higher, and stretching the delicate, sensitive buds cruelly. Her back arched, her shoulders rising to compensate, but Elrindir increased the tension so that she could find only a hint of relief with her whole body tensed and up-thrust, as if in offering.

"Stay," he told her, again- like a beast-, as he teased those tortured nipples, first left, then right, with the tip of his rock-hard cock. She was trembling, his fist still clutching her chains,  and he could hear her breath strain and quiver at each brush of his hot flesh. Then without warning, he jerked his hips forward, thrusting his length up between her flushed aching breasts, clamping his grip tight on the chains, bringing an anguished cry to her lips and a grunt of animal pleasure to his own. Quickly, his now-freed hand found a fresh grip on her hair, yanking her head back hard as he rocked his hips against her, the engorged head of his hungry cock peeking up between the chains with every thrust.

"Look at me, slut," he growled, "Open your eyes. I want you to watch while I fuck you."

He could hear the tremble of her breath quicken as she obeyed, shimmering eyes meeting his timidly, and he held her transfixed in that gaze just long enough to see the fear and the shame that glimmered there like unshed tears. Then, with another sharp tug, he forced her head downward to face his thrusting cock. She cried out again, her small hands reaching up to clasp desperately at his thighs, and he chuckled under his breath.

"Good girl- keep those lips open for me. Don't worry. You'll have a taste soon enough."

'Not yet though', he thought. 'Not just yet."

Narrah's back ached at the painful position he'd forced her into, but it was nothing to the bright sparks that lanced through her stiffened, tortured nipples as Elrindir drove his shaft roughly between her tits, bouncing them against the chains he still held taut. He groaned his pleasure at her every cry, and despite his command, she bit her lips tight to keep them quiet, still clutching tightly to his thighs through soft doeskin trews.

"Heft them up for me, girl- squeeze those fat tits around my cock," he ordered, his own breath peppered now with grunts, quickening along with his hammering thrusts. She hurried to obey him, forcing herself to wrap her slim fingers beneath her heaving breasts, pushing them upward and inward- catching a quivering sigh of momentary relief.

"Mmmmnnnhhhm" he moaned, "Such a good little whore- maybe it's what you really want. Is it, slut? Should I share your pretty tits and holes with the whole city?"

Narrah's eyes snapped wide, flicking up to plead with his, though he kept her head firmly locked downward.

"No- please," she gasped, as tears sprung to her eyes, "Please-!  I'll do anything!"

"Keep fucking me with those tits, slave. You'll do anything anyway, won't you. You have no choice."

She flushed again, and sobbed, rocking her shoulders and flexing her back as he stopped thrusting, and forced her to do the work herself.

"I wouldn't want you unhappy, slut. Show me my cock's what you really want."

She nodded desperately against his grip on her hair, and winced, stroking it as quick and hard as her strained body would allow.

"Let me help you with that," he smiled, yanking her head back. He leaned over a bit, made a little sucking sound, and opened his mouth, dropping a wet gobbet of spittle into her cleavage, before shoving her head back down to watch as his cock picked up the spit and slid more smoothly. "Better?" She nodded weakly, choking back a little sob.

It seemed like he fucked her like that for hours- her back and hips and shoulders throbbed, and her darkening nipples burned with every rhythmic tug. She was actually grateful when at last he released her chains, using the grip on her hair to throw her hard to one side, and she collapsed in a shivering heap on the bare wooden floor.

"Up," he snarled,"On your knees, cunt. Hands at your back."

She scrambled to pull herself up as he stalked across the floor and stood before her.

"Spread those knees," he growled harshly, and again, she hastily complied.

Cock back in hand, he quickly took hold of her hair again and shoved her face toward his crotch, not bothering to command her to open her mouth- she knew what was expected of her, and opened wide as he slammed it's whole length to the back of her throat in one hard thrust, forcing her to sputter and gag.

"Choke it down like a good whore," he told her, and she did her best, but he dragged her head back and forth, jacking his shaft with her throat, not even bothering now to thrust, and she choked and gurgled, froth quickly spilling from the corners of her lips,  and bubbling from her nose as a flood of tears spilled down her reddened cheeks. Narrah struggled hard to keep her balance with her hands still clasped tightly behind her- she didn't dare to disappoint him.

Groaning at the smooth, soft clutch of her tormented throat, he reached down and looped a finger through the ring in her nipple. At the tug, she let out a yelp, and he took the opportunity to force his cock deeper in her spasming throat.

"Mnnnnhh-Good dog," he moaned, furiously fucking her throat harder, still tugging at the ring, "Swallow like a good bitch- mmnnnGhhh- Yesss- every fucking drop…"

She obeyed every command, kept her balance, managed somehow not to vomit her meager breakfast at his feet- and after he'd finished, and she'd choked down every drop of his hot, sticky seed, he smiled with one corner of his lips as he used her long, golden hair to wipe his softening cock. He only did it to drive her humiliation just that little bit deeper- it had been clean before it left her lips, he'd made sure of it.

"Get dressed, girl- I've got something for you."

She nodded weakly, and crept across the floor, collecting her spilled clothes, pulling them hastily on. Elrindir smiled, watching the way she moved- as if he'd whipped her. As if he'd even fucked her. Next time. And there would be a next time. Very soon. He tied the bundle of arrows inside a fold of soft wolfskin, barely taking his eyes from the girl. Just 20 arrows. Made especially for her…
« Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 04:37:52 AM by technodivinitas »

darklord
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2017, 09:18:03 AM »
Oh yes, the good parts indeed.  Such a vision for the reader. A lovely naked girl bound and whipped.  Do continue :)

gscmar64
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2017, 01:12:38 PM »
Your pictures comes to words! Fantastic story so far techno. Always thought elves were high on themselves and this proves no different!