Author Topic: Hunting at the Bar (MM)  (Read 5021 times)

Offline Joseph Spunk

• Freshman
  • Merits 7
Hunting at the Bar (MM)
« on: June 06, 2017, 10:29:05 PM »

Hunting at the Bar
Joseph Spunk

Warning! You must be 18 or over to read these stories of rape and non consensual sex. If you do not like such stories, please turn back. I don't promote rape or non-consent sex. This is only a story, fiction, if you do not understand the difference between reality and fantasy, read no more. Rape is a heinous crime and the penalty is many years in prison. Anyone who commits rape are despised everywhere. But fantasies are all right so long as no one is hurt.

I saw him step away from the crowd to hear the voice on the other end of his phone. His friends rolled their eyes and stubbed out their cigarettes an walk back inside to catch the headliners first song. The car park around the pub had been crowded with people minutes before but they were all but gone when the first chords of the new set started.

He walked my way. I was in the overgrown patch of grass that used to be the old beer garden. Shoddy garden fencing kept it mostly from view and the bench just inside gave me a place to sit and not be seen. I saw him coming to the secluded spot and was grateful that I wouldn't have to hang around for drunk boys who would be stumbling home later.

He stepped into my secret place and walked right by me. His dark hair was short and he had the soft stubble of a young man unable to grow a proper beard. He flicked his cigarette away and yelled at his girlfriend for a few minutes. He hung up the phone, oblivious to my presence. He reached for another cigarette and I kicked him behind the knees. He fell and I pushed him roughly to the ground.

He started to yell out but he was silenced by a kick to his belly. I grabbed his hair and pushed his face into the grass. It was wet and the dirt from the ground stuck to the soft skin of his face. The music was so loud that I could hear the bass rattling a few loose panes of glass. I pulled down his jeans to the knees. His ass was soft and speckled with hair. My hand slapped one cheek as hard as it could and he yelled out. The noise was lost in the music. Still I whispered a few threats in his ear to keep him quiet. He started to sob at my creativity and the feel of my knife poking through his t-shirt. I cut it off him in a few large strips before cutting him out of his jeans.

I flipped him round and admired his body, streaked with dirt from the wet grass and earth underneath. His cock and balls were a plump mass surrounded by a bush of dark pubes. His dick was shriveled in fear and sudden cold. Hair ran from under his tight balls and into his crack. I spread his cheeks and felt my own cock harden. The pink skin surrounding the tight hole was smooth and silky to my touch. I flicked my tongue out and tasted his freshly washed cunt. He whimpered and I looked up to see his eyes filled with fear. He didn't make a move to fight me, though. I'd told him about the other men on the lookout for me. They were crazy, I had told him.

I spat onto the hole and winked at him. He looked away and cried out when I lifted up his legs and pushed the tip of my fat cock to his entrance. I spat down onto it and rubbed it against his ring which clenched against me. Pushing into him was painful for me, and from the look on his face he didn't have an easy time. Each inch I fucked into him was drier than the last. The friction and the vice-grip of his violated asshole could have killed my erection at other times but seeing the young man convulse under me filled me with the pure lust of a rapist. I put a hand over his mouth and told him to look me in the eye. When he did, and I could see his pain, I drove the last few dry inches of my fat prick into him. I felt him tear deep inside and I smacked a hand over his mouth as he started to scream.

I fucked him hard and without pause. Slamming my cock into him made his eyes widen and fresh tears to shake from his eyelids. I held the knife to his side and told him to kiss me. He sobbed into my mouth while my tongue played around inside his. He tasted like smoke and beer. The flesh of his ass smacked against my hips. I bit on one of his nipples and licked up his chest, his neck, his face and pushed mt tongue again into his resistant mouth.

I swiveled my hips and the tight grip of his insides loosened slightly, unable to resist the trauma of my assault. His face scrunched up and I quickened my thrusts. I pinched both his nipples hard and smirked when I heard him yelp. My balls drew up and I felt the orgasm build in me. I threw a few more brutal thrusts into him before I unloaded deep into his bowels. My cock pulsed inside him as I shot my cum and we were suddenly in a brief silence as songs changed. His hands covered his eyes and he cried quietly and uncontrollably into them. I yanked my cock out of him in one last act of sadism and watched as he rolled to the ground. I snapped a few shots on my phone and took a quick video of my cum bubbling out from his hole.

I pulled my jeans up and left him there, naked and shaking. His wallet had an ID from the local college. I pocketed it and decided to keep an eye out for him in the future.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 10:11:00 AM by Joseph Spunk »

Offline spitandshovelover

• Freshman
  • Merits 0
Re: Hunting at the Bar
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2017, 03:33:24 PM »
Very nice!

Offline Guy To Be Used

• Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2017, 10:35:56 AM »
Used and left there with shredded clothes... Well-done!

Offline Joseph Spunk

• Freshman
  • Merits 7
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2017, 09:24:44 PM »
Thanks, guys!