Author Topic: Making Babies 107: Marla Sokoloff [ORIGINAL; Celebrity...See Below]  (Read 1396 times)

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
  • Professor of Consensual & Sensual Erotica 101
[ORIGINAL; Celebrity
Cheating Voyeurism
M/f Oral Sex 1st Time]

[Author's Note: I first saw Marla Sokoloff as Lucy in The Practice. Until I researched her, I didn't know she'd guest starred on many television shows going back to 1994, including Boy Meets World and Party Of Five (imagine that...). Anyone interested in reading my "When They Were Preteens" story about Marla Sokoloff can find it at: http://kristensboard.com/forums/index.php?topic=7923.0 Like my Lacey Chabert "WTWP" story, I hadn't researched Marla for that story, having just decided to do a father/daughter story. I hope you enjoy it, and I hope you enjoy this story as well ~ G]
"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

"IT IS THE TALE, NOT HE WHO TELLS IT"
- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
Re: Making Babies 107: Marla Sokoloff [ORIGINAL; Celebrity...See Below]
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2017, 06:04:30 PM »
Disclaimer: THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. THE AUTHOR DOES NOT CONDONE ANY SEXUAL ACTIVITY WITH PERSONS UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE.

[June 1994 Los Angeles, California]

http://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/fullhouse/images/c/c8/Jk.png/revision/latest

Have you ever felt your whole life that everything that ever happened to you was exactly what was meant to happen? I mean, everything that ever happened to you was another puzzle piece leading to a completed puzzle of what would be your life, the perfect life. If you haven't experienced it, you may not completely understand what I'm talking about. But if you have, you know EXACTLY what I mean.
I've always been happy with all the events that have happened in my life. The things that happened in my childhood. Losing my virginity to a much older girl [even though mom insisted you only have sex with the person you're going to eventually spend your whole life with]. Getting into the College of my dreams. Finding the perfect job.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2017, 06:14:58 PM »
Marrying the woman of my dreams. Buying the house of my dreams, raising the perfect family.
I've always felt I had it all, that this was the life I was meant to live. I love my wife, I love my children, I love my house and my job. I'd never had any regrets. And why not? Everything had fallen together just right it seemed.
My wife and I have been married fifteen years, we have three children. The oldest is fourteen and the youngest is seven. Every Summer we take a two week vacation. We'll go to an amusement park, go camping for a few days, visit my parents and my wife's parents [did I mention that I have the perfect in-laws as well?].
Fifteen years in, life has continued to play out perfectly I've felt. My wife and I are even more in love now than we were when we first got engaged. As often as I've seen a beautiful woman I've never for a second had any thoughts that I shouldn't have for any woman. Our children have never caused us an trouble, each perfect in their own way as far as I'm concerned.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2017, 06:30:29 PM »
We live in a very beautiful neighborhood and have great neighbors. In fact a new family moved in next door recently, the Sokoloffs.
Howard and Cindi have two children, Jared is seventeen, and Marla Lynne is thirteen. The parents seem friendly enough, the son mostly keeps to himself, and the daughter, she's one of the most outgoing children I have ever met.
She's a cute brown-haired girl, about 5'1", 5'2", with blue eyes and a great smile. She's very pleasant and talkative, the only really outgoing member of the Sokoloff family.
Marla Lynn comes over a lot to play with out children, she's even babysat our two younger children a few times. She's a bit of a tomboy, always in jean, t-shirts and flannel shirts, all loose-fitting, and she's also a pretty decent singer.
The girl doesn't just come over to play with our children, Marla Lynne also loves to talk to my wife or me. She says her parents aren't much for talking, and Jared just sulks, missing his friends back in San Francisco.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2017, 06:40:48 PM »
In many ways Marla Lynne is a lot like our oldest daughter, though I have to admit she's more fun to have around.
Recently, Marla Lynne's parents had to go back to San Francisco for a while. And then my wife announced she was taking the children to visit her grandmother who lived in Florida but was staying with another relative in Texas. I wasn't going to be able to take the time off so that let me out of it.
So I was home alone for a few days, and downstairs in my study doing some research. I was looking for a book in my personal library which seemed to be missing. My oldest daugter had a habit of borrowing things from me without asking or even remembering to return them ["Sorry, dad," She'd always say sheeposhly later, but nothing changed], so I knew I'd find it upstairs in her bedroom.
So I left my study and headed up to her room. After a bit a searching, I finally found it sticking out from under the far side of her bed.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2017, 06:48:41 PM »
I was just straightening up when some movement caught attention. My daughter's shade was up and curtains open, and I had a clear view across the way to the Sokoloff house. There were no screens on the upstairs windows next door, and I could see Marla Lynne inside what must have been here bedroom.
The movement I saw was her stepping into view at the window in her bright-colored flannel shirt which she was removing. And just as quickly before I could look away, she was removing her t-shirt as well.
As I'd said, Marla Lynne wore loose-fitting clothes, so I'd had no idea the young teen had been so large-breasted. She was so short and slim, and her breasts looked massive on her small frame, stuffed into a too small bra. Marla Lynne looked to be a D-cup, at the very least.
I knew I should have looked away. After all, I was a married man. But I couldn't tear myself away from the sight of her. It wasn't like my wife didn't have a great body. Even after three children she looked amazing.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2017, 06:57:18 PM »
And her breasts were very large as well and still very firm.
But there was something about Marla Lynne that drew me in like a moth to a flame. I was having thoughts I had never had before as far back as when I'd first met my future wife. My wife and I loved sex. She could easily arouse me, but normally we'd have sex maybe twice a week. We'd just had the night before she left, I should have been fine, but I found myself more aroused than I had in a very long time. It reminded me of when I was still a teenager.
My hand went to my hard cock as I watched Marla Lynne standing in view, rubbing it through my jeans. If she'd stayed there longer I know I'd have blown my load in my boxers. But she soon stepped away from the window, and it hit me what I was doing. Feeling guilty, I tore my hand away from my crotch and quickly left my daughter's bedroom.
Of course I was still horny. So I went to the bathroom to masturbate thinking about my wife.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2017, 07:04:32 PM »
A few hours later I was assaulted by a very clear mental image of Marla Lynne's bra-encased breasts, giving me an unexpected and fresh hard on.
Over the next few days, I found myself getting frequent erections for the teenaged girl and I'd wander up into my daughter's room again and again, hoping for another glimse of my fantasy girl.
Yes, I felt guilty for thinking about Marla Lynne that why, but I also felt confused as Hell. My life had seemed so perfect up until then, I'd been so happy and satisfied. I couldn't understand why something like this was happening now, why it never happened before. Why did this sweet, cheerful, innocent girl have such a hold on me???
I had just got home from work, and felt that pull to my daughter's bedroom again to watch for Marla Lynn again, when the doorbell rang. I answered the door, and of course you know who was standing there.
"Hi!" The girl smiled. "Can I come in? I was hoping for some company. Jared isn't much fun to be around, that is WHEN he is actually around."

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2017, 07:50:38 PM »
I was tempted to tell her no, but I'd never not let her come in before, so I invited her in, trying to act like nothing was out of the ordinary.
Of course she'd known my wife and children were away. Maybe she figured I needed some company too. But considering my desires of the past few days that might not have been such a good idea.
We started talking and I did my best to keep up my end of the conversation as if everything was normal. But Marla Lynne was a bright girl, even brighter than my oldest daughter I have to admit, and she figured out something was afoot.
"Is something wrong, Mr. Geminelli?" She asked.
"No, nothing's wrong," I answered. Not exactly.
"But something seems to be bothering you," She pressed.
I hesitated.
"I -" I started to say, trying to choose my words right. But my mind wasn't cooperating. What I did finally say I'm not sure where it came from. "I was upstairs in my daughter's bedroom a few days ago, I saw you through the window in your bra," I blurted out suddenly.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2017, 08:03:50 PM »
Marla Lynne gasped then started to blush.
"Please don't tell anyone!" She begged, eyes pleading. "I don't want anyone to know I have still large breasts!"
"Trust me, I wasn't going to tell anyone," I assured her. "I just feel so guilty, because I couldn't stop staring at you. Just between you & me, I don't know why you're so upset, lots of grown women would be jealous of your breasts."
"Do you really think so?" Marla Lynne asked.
I nodded.
"I think they're amazing."
She started to smile.
"I can't believe you like my breasts," Marla Lynne said. "Boys my own age hardly notice me..."
"That's because thirteen year old girls are very mature for their age, while thirteen year old boys are very IMmature for their age."
Marla Lynne looked thought, then laughed.
"I just realized you're right!"
"Plus they're just experiencing puberty, they may be starting to be affected by girls sexually but not understand why yet. That can making them confused & embarrassed."
"You're embarrassed," Marla Lynne teased.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2017, 08:19:40 PM »
"That's different," I retorted. "I'm a married man who was tempted by a very beautiful girl."
"I tempt you?"
I felt my face grow hot, realizing my choice of words. Marla Lynne's smile grew wider.
Without a word, she pulled off her flannel shirt, then her t-shirt. It was like the other day all over again, as I stared at Marla Lynne in her overstuffed bra.
"I can't believe I'm doing this..." She chuckled, reaching back to unhook her bra.
"I don't think that's a great idea..."
Soon she was slipping the straps off her shoulders and down her arms, tugging the bra away from her very large breasts.
"Don't worry, no one will ever know that I tempted you, it'll be our secret," She said. "I just want you to treat me like a grown woman."
To Hell with it, I thought, as I reached out and grabbed her tits.
"Oh!" Marla Lynne said in surprise. Then she started to smile again. "Mmmm..."
She started unbuttoning her jeans as she kicked off her sneakers, pushing them down with her black panties.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2017, 08:30:46 PM »
Her field of dark brown curls came into view. Then her coltish thighs. My cock was hardening in my trousers.
I kept my hands on Marla Lynne's breasts as she bent over, lowering her jeans & panties, stepping out of them as I kneaded her breasts roughly, making the young goddess moan.
"Oh, wow, you're hard..." Marla Lynne gushed, reaching out & touching my cock through my trousers. "Part of me can't believe I turn you on."
"Believe it," I growled softly.
She unzipped my trousers & pulled out my cock. I was throbbing uncontrollably. I didn't want to cum just yet.
Letting go of her breasts, I grabbed her by the waist & lifted her up. Dropping between the young teen's legs, I pushed them apart, starting licking her unshaven pussy.
Marla Lynne gasped, squirming as her pussy grew wetter.
"I didn't know people did anything like this..." She groaned.
I pushed my tongue between her folds, as she started grinding her pussy against my mouth. Her pussy tasted so sweet, her juices flowing more freely out of her.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2017, 06:29:36 AM »
Marla Lynne gasped and whimpered as I buried my tongue inside of her. She was grinding her pussy in little circles, breathing heavy. Her whimpers grew louder, then she squealed as she thrust her pussy into my face and cried out as she came. Her pussy flooded out its nectar as she gasped and squealed, and I tried to lap up as much as I possibly could, though much of it ended up on my face instead.
Moaning and whimpering, Marla Lynne's body started to relax. Then she reached down and tried pushing me back by my shoulders.
"Stop...stop..." She moaned. "I want to do that to you now."
I stood up as Marla Lynne dropped to her knees, unzipping my trousers and pulling out my cock. She immediately wrapped her inexperienced lips around my hard cock and started sucking, moaning around it at the same time. I kicked off my shoes as I removed my tie than unbuttoned my shirt, pulling it off following by my undershirt.
Slowly she was sucking more of my cock into her young mouth avidly, doing it faster and faster.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2017, 06:36:37 AM »
She eventually had my cock hitting the back of her mouth but was too inexperienced to try to deep throat me, though I doubt she even knew about deep throating. Not that I minded or that it mattered, I hardly lasted another minute as her mouth bobbed up and down on my cock rapidly, pounding against the back of her mouth.
"I'm cumming! Swallow it!" I grunted, as I started spewing inside of her mouth. Marla Lynne moaned louder as rope after rope splattered against the roof of her mouth and she quickly swallowed down each rope before my jizz could fill her mouth and make her gag.
I spurt fourteen or fifteen times before the flow petered out. But the hot girl didn't stop sucking on me for several minutes. Finally she slipped her mouth off, pouting.
"I didn't want it to stop shooting into my mouth," She said. "I liked the taste of it..."
I pulled her up and leaned down to kiss her as I unbuckled my trousers and pushed them down with my boxers.
"I want to fuck you," I told her urgently between kisses.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2017, 06:42:58 AM »
"I need to fuck you."
"I can't believe you really want me..." Marla Lynne gasped and moaned as we kissed.
I lifted her up again, pushed her legs apart and pressed my cock against her wet pussy, rubbing it up and down her slit until I found the opening and pushed the head in. She gasped. She was so, so tight...
Slowly I eased forward, until the head of my cock made contact with her hymen.
"Are you ready? It's going to hurt for just a bit at first," I informed her.
Marla Lynne wrapped her arms around my neck.
"I'm ready," She said, and I saw the conviction in her eyes.
Pulling back, I reached around and grabbed her rounded ass, and plunged forward. Marla Lynne cried out as I tore her hymen apart, and she held on to me tighter. I forced my cock in and out of her as fast as hard as her tightness would allow. It wasn't long before her body started to relax and she loosened her grip on me.
I kept fucking her wet, wet pussy as fast as I could. Marla Lynne was breathing heavy, moaning loudly.

- Unknown