Author Topic: Making Babies 106: Lacey Chabert [ORIGINAL; Celebrity...See Below]  (Read 1905 times)

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
  • Professor of Consensual & Sensual Erotica 101
[ORIGINAL; Celebrity
Romance m/f
Hand Job Oral Sex 1st Time]

[Author's Note: The next three "Making Babies" stories feature actresses who I did "When They Were Preteen" stories about on KB, the first two in 2010 and the last in 2015.
I'm a little nervous about this story. I've had a habit of researching celebrities (but mainly for my "Making Babies" and my "WTWP" stories), but I know I hadn't researched Lacey Chabert for that story. I knew nothing about her, just that she was on Party Of Five and has pretty huge tits. So I did s story of Lacey set behind-the-scenes of the FOX family drama (http://kristensboard.com/forums/index.php?topic=7795.0). It actually became one of my most read stories on KB and among my "WTWP" stories, and continued to get a great deal of story hits month after month. Surprised the Hell out of me. :P I hope this Lacey story comes out even better ~ G]
"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

"IT IS THE TALE, NOT HE WHO TELLS IT"
- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
Re: Making Babies 106: Lacey Chabert [ORIGINAL; Celebrity...See Below]
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2017, 12:54:21 AM »
Disclaimer: THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. IT FEATURES SEXUAL ACTIVITY BETWEEN TWO PERSONS UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE.

[Summer 2006]

http://90s411.com/images/party-of-five-claudia-salinger-lacey-chabert-2.jpg

[Author's Note: As I said, I've never actually seen Party Of Five of even seen Lacey act. So this is loosely based on Party Of Five.
Like "WTWP: Lacey Chabert", this story is a behind-the-scenes sort of story. During a Google Image Search of Lacey Chabert sometime during May, I found one collage of images showing Lacey in a classroom on Party Of Five. I'm not sure how often there were classroom settings on the show, but I'm pretending it was often ~ G]

I'm one of those kids going up nothing interesting ever happens to. What I mean is, I had never met anyone famous, never won anything, never ended up in the newspaper or on television, no one would have even known my name.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2017, 01:05:13 AM »
Not that it actually bothered me. After all, I'm an average thirteen year old who just finished 7th Grade, from an average family, average parents, average home, etc., etc. I have no aspirations to become well-known. Not as an actor, not as a singer, not as a sports figure. I have no interest of being a celebrity. Maybe when I get older, but for now I'm just interested in being a thirteen year old, hanging out with my friends, enjoying my childhood.
Then something unexpected, something out of the ordinary happened. First of all let me tell you, all throughout this past school year, I had noticed people hanging around who I could tell weren't a part of the school. Women in business suits, men in shirts and ties or sweaters, all with clipboard, taking notes. They'd pop into classrooms, watch us in the cafeteria at lunch, watch us during P.E. class. And as the school year wore on I started seeing them more and more in my classes, close by me in the cafeteria, in my P.E. classes.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2017, 01:16:42 AM »
Not that I for even a second thought they were watching ME. I mean I'm kind of a quiet kid, good-looking, blonde-haired, blue-eyed, pretty tall and athletic for my age, always well-dressed. But I considered myself no one special, there were people at school who stood out more, who were even better-looking, more athletic, charismatic, charming, etc. Why would those people be interested in me?
It turns out they were. But not only me. On the last day of school, when I went to my last period class, I was sent to another classroom. As I went, I was joined by other kids my age who I found were also being sent to the same classroom. Soon we were all sitting there, a mix of kids I had classes with or just knew around school. We were all talking in low tones, about why we were all here. Five minutes later we found out why.
All the people who'd been hanging around with the clipboards filed into the classroom, the last one closing the door behind him. A good-looking blonde woman stepped forward, smiling at us.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2017, 01:27:50 AM »
"I'm sure you're all wondering why you're doing here," She said. "I'm sure some of you have noticed us over the course of the school year, watching and taking notes. You can say we're 'talent scouts' of sorts. We've been looking for just the right students for classrooms scenes for the Fall season of a popular television show."
Those was a low murmur around the classroom, of disbelief. I'm sure of it, because I felt it myself.
"We've already talked to your parents and they've all agreed to let you be used as what we call extras in the Entertainment industry. You'll appear in the classrooms scenes over the course of this upcoming Summer, uncredited of course, but you each will receive a small compensation for your part in the show.
"For those of you wondering what show it is, we will reveal it to you when all the classroom shoots have been completed, so you won't go telling eveyone what show you'll be on this Fall."
There were a full chuckles and giggles from the class, plus an underlying excitement there.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2017, 01:37:22 AM »
Of course we weren't going to be famous or anything, but we'd get noticed, and the woman even said some of us could be asked to try out for other shows possibly. In any case, no matter what show it was it could be fun.
When the shooting started, all of us met here at school, and were bussed to an undisclosed location where a sound stage was set up to look like a classroom, but it only had three walls, so all the recording equipment could capture the classroom setting. An actress was brought in to play our teacher, and a few other kids our age joined us as part of the classroom.
Now let me tell, from the bus ride home after the first day's shoot, I knew for a certainty no one recognized the other kids who joined us. And to be honest neither did I, except for one. She was Lacey Chabert.
I wasn't surprised none of the other kids there had ever seen Party Of Five. It was a family-type show, more of interest to High School kids and young adults. My mom liked to watch the show.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2017, 01:46:19 AM »
And I started watching with her, admittedly because I was crushing in Lacey as well as Jennifer Love Hewitt and Neve Campbell. And here I was, shooting classroom scenes with Lacey!
Each days shoot consisted of sitting in the classroom for hours. We'd shoot a scene but often reshot it several times. We'd have time between reshoots to talk and eat snacks and soda "backstage".
Two things happened over the first few days of shooting. Or should I say DIDN'T happen. First, no one ever seemed to pick up on the fact that we were shooting for Party Of Five [and I kept that information to myself] of seemed to realize Lacey was more than just another extra.
And second, I watched Lacey from a distance, wanting to talk to her, but find myself seriously shy at first around a real celebrity.
But after several days I finally got the nerve to approach Lacey. We were between scenes, the writers and the director heated discussing how to improve the scene. Several of the other kids went off for a snack break.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2017, 01:54:47 AM »
That left many of the seats around Lacey empty, as she read a book she'd brought.
Taking a deep breath, I got up and sat beside her.
"Hi," I said, doing my best to contain my nervousness and look calm, cool and collected.
Lacey closed her book as she looked at me and smiled.
"Hi", She said back in her sweet voice.
"I'm Jim. I've been wanting to come over and talk to you for days, it took me this long to get up the nerve," I said, then lowered my voice and added "I know who you are, I can't believe I'm shooting scenes with you for Party Of Five!"
Her smiled widened.
"You seem to be the only one who does know," She said. "And the first - what do they call all of you, extras? - to talk to me."
"Well, we're all from one school, so I can understand my classmates just talking to other students they already know. Plus kids our age can be kind of - what do call it? - snobs."
Lacey laughed, and I grinned back.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2017, 02:03:18 AM »
I found her easy to talk to, and we talked a lot every day of the shoots. No one else seemed to notice or just didn't care, because on the bus rides back no one ever asked who she was. Like I said, snobs.
Lacey was just like the rest of us. She may have been an actress on a hit television show, but she liked the same kind of music, the same movies, a lot of the same things the rest of us did. I was still crushing on Lacey, but I saw her as more of a regular person than some superstar.
After many weeks of shooting, I got the nerve to somewhat reveal my feelings to Lacey.
"You know, I wish I was sixteen & had a car, then I'd, you know..."
"Ask me out on a date?" She finished when a nervously hesitated.
"Yeah," I said, letting out a nervous chuckle.
"I'd love to go out with you, if I actually lived her," Lacey said. Then she looked thoughtful. "I have an idea! The shoot is almost over for today, I'll go back with you on the bus, we can hang around your town, then I'll call my driver after to pick me up."

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2017, 02:11:15 AM »
"Oooo, your driver..." I teased.
"Shut up!" Lacey laughed, hitting me in the arm playfully. "It's not like I have a limo or anything."
"Seriously, if you really want to, I'd love to show you around town," I said.
"Then let's do it."
We finished earlier than usual, and all filed on the bus. The driver didn't notice he had an extra passenger - you know how some adults view kids - nor did the other kids. Lacey and I sat by ourselves at the back of the bus. She took the window seat. And my hand.
I blushed. She noticed and laughed softly.
"Hey, we are on a date, right?" The dark-haired beauty pointed out.
"Yeah," I nodded. "We are, aren't we?"
"You know, I haven't known you long, but I really like you, Jim," She admitted.
"And I really like you too, Lacey!" I blurted out.
"Good," She said, then surprised me by leaning close and kissing me. On the lips.
This time she blushed a little.
"I always imagined kissing a boy I liked, what it would be like," Lacey said.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2017, 02:19:02 AM »
"We can do it again if you want!" I suggested a little too eagerly.
She smiled at me and nodded.
Leaning towards each other, we started kissing, and we it wasn't just a single kiss this time.
It seemed to get warmer there on the back of the bus, and I felt my cock hardening excitedly.
Maybe a little too excitedly. Because without thinking I reached and cupped one of Lacey's tits. As soon as I realized what I was doing, I quickly letting go of it, broke the kiss and backed away.
"I'm sorry!" I apologized.
"Why?" Lacey asked, clearly not upset.
"For grabbing your...breast."
She laughed softly.
"I don't mind."
"I have noticed they are pretty big..." I admitted.
"Yeah," She nodded, reaching up and cupping her own tits. "They are pretty big for a girl my age."
I swallowed, nodding back.
"Now, come on, I want to kiss some more!" Lacey said, eyes twinkling. "And feel free to grope my breasts all you want. Isn't that what boys do on dates?"
"I guess," I shrugged, not knowing much about dating.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2017, 02:27:23 AM »
Pulling me to her, Lacey pressed her lips hard to mine. Taking both of my hands, she placed them on her large tits, pressing my hands into them.
The temperature seemed to rise even more, and my cock was beginning to ache, confined tightly inside my jean. The sounds of the other kids talking and laughing seemed to slowly fade...
Lacey's tits were so large and soft. I wondered how they felt bare. Of course I would never expose her like that on the bus just to find out, not even subconsiously.
I would have loved to keep doing that with Lacey, but soon we arrived back at school. Everyone else quickly filed off the bus. We waited a bit, then slowly got off ourselves after them.
Lacey took my hand again.
"Now what?" She asked as the bus pulled away.
"Want to get something to eat?" I asked.
She nodded.
"How about Burger King?"
"I love Burger King!" Lacey gushed.
We walked down the street hand-in-hand, Lacey pressing herself close to me. I felt like...I don't know, like the Big Man on Campus I guess.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2017, 02:35:07 AM »
Not that I was entirely sure what that expression meant.
We soon reached Burger King. Lacey ordered the Whopper, Jr. Value Menu [she said actresses had to watch their weight] and I the Chicken Sandwich Value Menu, with heavy pickles. There weren't many people eating in as we went into the dining area, sitting in the back, with our backs to the front area.
Lacey slid into the bench seat first, and as soon as I sat down her hand went to my upper thigh, squeezing it. I looked at her, and she looked back at me innocently.
Over the course of eating, I reach out and groped her left tit from time-to-time, making her giggle softly.
"Damn, I love your tits!" I finally hissed playfully in her ear.
"I noticed!" Lacey giggled again. "And I'm glad you do..."
We finished eating, threw out our trash, leaving our trays there as we left.
"Now what?" I asked as we stepped outside, hand-in-hand once more. "What do you want to see?"
"Your bedroom?" Lacey asked.
I turned to her in surprise. She gave my hand a squeeze.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2017, 02:41:50 AM »
"Well, after pulling this, I may never get another chance like this again," She explained. "Being a young actress I live a pretty solitary life. I really don't have many friends, I haven't dated, though my parents may think I'm too young anyway, and I hadn't met anyone I wanted to date. At least not until now."
I felt my face grow hot. Lacey smiled and kissed me on the cheek.
"So, where're going to my house?" I asked.
Lacey nodded.
"Good thing no one's home," I told her, grinning.
She grinned back.
We headed to my parent's house as fast as we could, without running of course. Not that I wouldn't mind seeing Lacey running. Can you imagine how amazing it would be watching those large tits bouncing around?
We reached the house, and I led Lacey around back, letting us in through the kitchen and up the back stairs to my bedroom. Lacey closed the door behind us, locking it.
We started kissing again, as she reached around and grabbed my butt, hard.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2017, 02:49:42 AM »
My cock was throbbing, and I knew Lacey could feel it, her hot body pressed hard against mine.
Soon her hand slid between us, and I felt her unbuttoning my jeans. Then the zipper quickly came down. Lacey shoved her hand down inside my briefs, wrapping her hand around my cock.
"I've been curious to feel one of these for a LONG time!" She said breathily between kisses, grinning.
Lacey started stroking my cock, which made it throb more violently. She laughed softly.
"This feels ready to explode!" Lacey said.
"It is!" I confirmed.
"Not in my hand it isn't!" She retorted.
Letting go of my cock, Lacey grabbed my jeans by the waist and tugged them down to mid-thigh along with my briefs. Dropping to her knees, she opened her mouth wide and jammed it around my cock. I gasped, both in surprise and excitement.
Holding my bare butt, Lacey bobbed her head up and down on my cock, moaning around it as she forced more of my length between her lips.

- Unknown