Author Topic: MMMF A walk in the Park  (Read 2523 times)

Offline Angie73

• Sophomore
  • Merits 2
MMMF A walk in the Park
« on: May 17, 2017, 05:04:06 AM »
     One Friday night my boyfriend Skip and I decided to go out for a romantic evening.  We had planned to go to dinner at our favorite restaurant and then a walk through a park that was close by there afterwards.  Throughout dinner we were giddy like two high school kids on their first date.  I don’t know what it is about Skip but every time I am with him it is so fresh and new, I never know what to expect.

We finished dinner and headed for the park.  It was a little chilly so I grabbed my long coat from the car to throw over my dress.  When we got to the park it seemed a bit deserted.  I guess the chilly weather kept everyone away that evening because as we were walking through it seemed like we were the only ones there.  We decided to enjoy the night, I took off my coat and set it down in front of a tree and we both sat on it.  We continued talking and Skip leaned in and started running his fingers up my bare thigh while kissing my neck, slowly working his kisses downwards to my chest and nibbling my nipples through my dress.  As he was doing this he had worked his hand further up my leg and slide a finger into my wet pussy.  I knew at this point there was no way I was going to be able to hold out until we got home to have sex.

I reached over and started rubbing his cock through his pants.  He was already very hard so I could not resist unzipping his pants and taking his hard cock into my mouth.  Skip grabbed my head by my hair and started setting the pace by pushing my head down hard and fast on his cock.

After a few minutes of this  he pulled me up off his cock so that he could stand up and take his pants fully off.  He told me to get on my knees, and stood in front of me, grabbing me by my hair again and forcing my face into his balls.  I started licking and sucking his balls and slowly working my way back up the shaft to the head of his cock.  I opened my mouth and took his entire cock down my throat.  Skip then grabbed my head with both hands and started fucking my throat with his cock.

It was about this time that we realized we were not alone in the park like we had thought.  We heard someone say “Well look at that, I think she might need a few more of those to suck on” When Skip and I looked up there were two black men in their late 20’s heading our way.  I looked up at Skip, we were both in shock at being walked up on like that but before we had a chance to react they rushed Skip, each grabbing one side of him and pinned him to the tree.  The one guy said to Skip “We are going to take our turns fucking your girl while you watch.”  They started discussing how they were going to restrain him.  Skip pretended to struggle but I could tell he really wasn’t trying too hard; after all it had always been his fantasy to watch me with two black men at once.  Not to mention Skip’s cock was still hard.

They forced him to sit down in front of the tree and decided to tie each of their belts around each of Skip’s wrists and use Skip’s belt to secure the two of them together behind the tree.  Once they had Skip secured they both took off their pants and headed towards me.  I had not moved since they walked up on us so I was still on my knees.  One of the guys walked up in front of me and the other behind me.  The guy behind me reached down and pulled my dress up and off over my head.  As soon as he had my dress off the guy in front of my grabbed my head and forced his cock in my mouth while the guy behind me started fingering my pussy.  “This bitch is soaked I think she is really enjoying this” he said to the other guy.  The guy that had his cock in my mouth said “Yes we are going to have fun with this one, too bad we walked up before her man had a chance to get off”.  And they both looked over at Skip and laughed.

The guy behind me pulled his fingers out of my pussy and replaced it with his huge black cock.  He wasted no time and started pounding my pussy very hard.  It didn’t take long before the two of them worked up a rhythm fucking my mouth and pussy at the same time.  I was really horny and started to really get into it.  I was pushing back on the guys cock in my pussy trying to take every inch of it while speeding up the rhythm on the guy’s cock in my mouth.   I could feel the guy in my mouth getting very close to cumming.  He pulled his cock out of my mouth for a moment and said “slow down slut…I am not shooting my load just yet… I have other plans for that.”

It was then that the two guys decided that they wanted to double penetrate me.  The guy that was in my mouth laid down on the ground and told me to sit on his cock facing him and the guy that was in my pussy started fingering my ass.  I looked over at Skip and he was still hard just watching us.  I could tell that he really wanted in on the action.   Once the guy behind me got my ass loosened up a bit he started to slowly shove his cock in my ass.  At first it was a bit painful having two huge cocks inside me at once but I slowly adjusted to their size.  They fucked me like that for a while until they both finally came at the same time filling my ass and pussy full of cum at the same time.  They pulled out of me and told me lay on my back on the ground.  They walked over to Skip and I thought they were going to untie him and leave, but they both shoved their cocks in Skips face and ordered him to clean off their cocks if he wanted to be untied.  He was hesitant at first but decided to do it, not sure if they would let him go if he didn’t.  Once Skip sucked their cocks clean of cum, they untied him and pushed him down on the ground in front of my pussy.  They told him to lick my pussy and ass clean of their cum as well.  As Skip was doing this one of the guys walked behind him and started fingering his ass.  He started to protest at first but then started really getting into it.  I could tell he really enjoyed it because he started licking my pussy and ass faster, lapping up all of the cum spilling out of me. 

The guy then replaced his fingers in Skip’s ass with his cock and started slowly fucking Skip’s ass.  The other guy was just standing by watching, stroking his cock trying to get hard again.  He walked over to me and put his cock in my mouth having me suck it hard again.  The guy behind Skip started really pumping Skip’s ass and I was so turned on watching him getting fucked by a black guy.  He seemed to really be getting into it.  Skip continued licking my pussy and ass till I came all over his tongue and had to push him away for a moment.  The guy that had his cock in my mouth pulled me away from Skip and forced me on my knees and came behind me and started fucking my pussy doggy style till he filled me with another load of cum.  It was at this time that the guy fucking Skips ass shot his load inside Skip.  He pulled out of Skip’s ass and told him not to move.  They picked me up and placed my behind Skip and ordered me to eat the cum from his ass.  I was really getting into it because I love eating cum.  I was lapping away at his ass making sure I got everything cleaned out of him and probing my tongue in and out of his ass.  Once I felt I got all of it out of him I pulled my head away and it was then that we both noticed that the men had left.

I looked at Skip and asked how he liked it.  And he reminded me that he had not cum yet.  So I pushed Skip down on the ground and sat on his cock riding him as he was sucking on my nipples until he finally came inside me.  We kissed and agreed that life was always a surprise when we were together.  It was at this time that Skip finally confessed to me that he had planned for those guys to walk in on us in the park.  I just smiled and kissed him passionately and told him he always seemed to know how to please me.  We got dressed and headed home.  On the way home I started thinking about ways that I could repay the favor to him next time. J

Your face would look better between my legs.

gscmar64
Re: MMMF A walk in the Park
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2017, 04:13:02 PM »
Very hot, cringed when Skip took it up the ass but still like what i read. Keep up posting more good stories Angie73!

Offline grendel

• Graduate
  • Merits 88
  • Depraved Sadist
Re: MMMF A walk in the Park
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2017, 05:05:29 AM »
Thank you, nice one
Grendel
It's what they're FOR! 
Grendel's Tales