Author Topic: How do I put somebody on my ignore list?  (Read 726 times)

Offline Angie73

• Sophomore
  • Merits 2
How do I put somebody on my ignore list?
« on: May 10, 2017, 11:57:55 AM »
There is someone who has buddy requested me twice and I have declined both times and all their posts on this site are trying to get people onto yahoo chat with them.  I am not interested in that but can't figure out how to ignore them so they can't keep sending me requests.
Your face would look better between my legs.

Offline Nyx

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 86
Re: How do I put somebody on my ignore list?
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2017, 12:07:32 PM »
Go to your profile and scroll down to the area right before your comments that says "Modify Profile" and there is a link that says "ignore user options". You can put them on the list there.

Jed
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2017, 01:48:53 PM »
There is someone who has buddy requested me twice and I have declined both times and all their posts on this site are trying to get people onto yahoo chat with them.  I am not interested in that but can't figure out how to ignore them so they can't keep sending me requests.

Under 'personal message options' in your profile you should be able to add people to an ignore list.  I just looked at mine, and found 3 I had added long ago.  I left them there.

If you girls would out some of the more annoying serial harassers, then maybe we can give them a taste of their own medicine.  I mean after declining, saying 'no thanks' or otherwise 'get lost' to a person and they keep harassing you, they are certainly doing it to others too, and we can shame them into stopping.

Offline Nyx

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 86
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2017, 01:57:26 PM »
There is someone who has buddy requested me twice and I have declined both times and all their posts on this site are trying to get people onto yahoo chat with them.  I am not interested in that but can't figure out how to ignore them so they can't keep sending me requests.

Under 'personal message options' in your profile you should be able to add people to an ignore list.  I just looked at mine, and found 3 I had added long ago.  I left them there.

If you girls would out some of the more annoying serial harassers, then maybe we can give them a taste of their own medicine.  I mean after declining, saying 'no thanks' or otherwise 'get lost' to a person and they keep harassing you, they are certainly doing it to others too, and we can shame them into stopping.

I don't really have a list because once I tell them...um...politely  :angel: ...to leave me alone, they usually do.

Angie- definitely pm a mod and let them know who they are because I'm pretty sure harassment is against the rules here. It's against the rules on every other site like this that I've been on so I can't imagine it's not here.

Offline Angie73

• Sophomore
  • Merits 2
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2017, 03:37:14 PM »
Thanks for the info
Your face would look better between my legs.