Author Topic: Rape at Penguins Game  (Read 812 times)

darklord
Rape at Penguins Game
« on: May 05, 2017, 08:44:09 AM »
In reading this some questions popped into my mind.  This was alledged to have occured between periods in a women's restroom.  Most women's restrooms have long lines and constant traffic at sporting events. How did no one see?  Was this lesbian in nature? Did the janitor do it?  Was the game that lightly attended that a rape could have taken place in a public restroom ?? 

I understand police can not release all info. Be interesting to see how this develops

https://www.google.com/amp/pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2017/05/04/penguins-game-bathroom-possible-rape/amp/

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1086
Re: Rape at Penguins Game
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2017, 11:18:15 AM »
Being a Penguins fan I will respond:

#1- I watched the game on TV. The place was packed. It was not "lightly attended".

#2 - I thought the refs had FUCKED us enough out on the ice in Game 3. I guess now they're going after the fans too.
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

darklord
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2017, 11:28:55 AM »
I would have thought a large crowd would be there.  Love the ref comment lol

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1086
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2017, 11:47:16 AM »
I would have thought a large crowd would be there.  Love the ref comment lol

It seems rather implausible. Having stood in line at many large sporting events myself. But apparently something must have happened.
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline Brokenwing

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 231
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2017, 06:25:08 PM »
Since this is a rape in the news section I removed my reply I had posted here, a fictional description of who and how the girl was raped but I placed it in the One on one section of the Literature board here:

http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=37422.0

Originally I started writing my reply tongue in cheek but got carried away.  So I've moved what became a story to not divert from the article posted here.

Lord knows I don't want to be accused of writing "Fake News" or I might get hired and sexually harassed by male bosses at Faux News.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2017, 09:55:16 AM by Brokenwing »
Just a moment to post a reply to an authors story makes it worth the hours of writing and editing the story.

Offline Brokenwing

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 231
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2017, 06:40:00 PM »
Sorry my naughty mind started thinking how this might have happened and whoops away it ran.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2017, 09:52:42 AM by Brokenwing »
Just a moment to post a reply to an authors story makes it worth the hours of writing and editing the story.

darklord
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2017, 06:58:54 PM »
Sorry my naughty mind started thinking how this might have napped and whoops away it ran.

Your naughty mind is a pure delight. I freaking love this.  Imaginative, and down right fun!

gscmar64
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2017, 07:10:45 PM »
Great can comment again on what an evil mind you have when influenced. So original Brokenwing! Deserves a merit!

Offline Brokenwing

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 231
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2017, 09:06:27 PM »
Being a Penguins fan I will respond:

#1- I watched the game on TV. The place was packed. It was not "lightly attended".

#2 - I thought the refs had FUCKED us enough out on the ice in Game 3. I guess now they're going after the fans too.

Scary that sometimes all my brain needs for inspiration is one small comment.

Offline Brittanyishere

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 34
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2017, 09:10:07 PM »
Scary is my favorite.  :emot_kiss.gif:
Straight girls eat the best pussy...

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1086
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2017, 10:02:52 PM »
Well, NOW we know how it all happened! Great job brokenwing!

Offline losvu_fan
  • Graduate
  • Merits 11
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2017, 05:04:49 PM »
I hope this isn't another case of someone lying about something that is already hard to prove in court. I hear about cases on the news everyday and many times months later charges are dropped or the accuser turns out to have made it all up.

darklord
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2017, 06:24:58 PM »
I hope this isn't another case of someone lying about something that is already hard to prove in court. I hear about cases on the news everyday and many times months later charges are dropped or the accuser turns out to have made it all up.

I have thought about that to be honest with you.