Author Topic: Cougars Making Babies 26: Barbara Billingsley [ORIGINAL; Celebrity...See Below]  (Read 960 times)

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
  • Professor of Consensual & Sensual Erotica 101
"Masturbate?" Barbara Billingsley smiled teasingly.
Ken gasped.
"I'm not that kind of boy!" He insisted. "I was going to say take a cold shower!"
"I don't know... Seeing how hard you got ogling my firm body, I think you might actually be that kind of boy..." She pressed, still squeezing his throbbing.
"Please, Mrs. Billingsley... You're going to make me..."
"Cum in your underwear?"
He blushed.
"Ye - yes, ma'am..."
"Now we wouldn't want that, would we?" She said, letting go of his cock.
And sighed in relief.
But then she unbuckled his belt, unbuttoning and unzipping his trousers.
"What are you doing?!?" He blurted out.
"I told you," Barbara Billingsley said. "I needed you to take care of me."
She let his trousers drop around his ankles, then tugged down his underwear, dropping to her knees at the same time.
"But first, I'll take care of this massive pecker of yours..." She grinned.
"Wh - what do you mean?" He gasped. "I don't think you should -"
"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

"IT IS THE TALE, NOT HE WHO TELLS IT"
- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
But before she could finish, she wrapped her mouth around his throbbing cock, and he suddenly lost his ability to speak.
Barbara Billingsley expertly sucked Ken off, enjoying the salty, sweaty taste of his young, large cock. Her lips clutched tightly to the shaft, as his tongue swirled around it, as she took more and more of his length, soon swallowing his whole cock, taking it with ease down her throat.
The boy gasped and groaned as she sucked him faster and faster. Then she started raking her tongue up and down the sensitive underside of his cock. When she saw his eyes roll back, she knew he was a goner...
His cock immediately swelled in her hot mouth, Ken grunted, and exploded rope after rope into it, which she expertly swallowed down each time. He spurt a good seventeen, eighteen times, having never ejaculated before in his life.
Barbara Billingsley continued to suck on him, ensuring he stayed hard for her when she had her real fun.
"Good! Now that we've gotten THAT out of the way..."

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
She smirked as she rose to her feet. Then she tugged his t-shirt over his head, dropping it to the ground before maneuvering him to the chaise lounge and pushing him down on it. She quickly straddled him, pulling the crotch of her bathing suit aside, grabbing his cock and sinking down around it.
Ken couldn't believe it was happening! And there was nothing he could do to stop it, having seemed to lost control of all of his bodily functions along with his voice. All he could do was watch Barbara Billingsley bounce up and down on his turgid cock, which felt amazing he had to admit...
She slid the straps of her bathing suit down her arms, until her full tits were free and bouncing around before the boy's eyes. He'd never seen tits naked before...
Faster and faster Barbara Billingsley rode him, moaning and groaning loudly, convulsing violently as heer head thrashed from side-to-side, eyes squeezed shut tight.
He felt her pussy spasm around his cock, as she threw back her head and screamed in orgasm.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2017, 11:57:29 AM by GEMINIGUY »

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
Ken watched in utter amazement as she came, and even as here orgasm passed, her body was already showing signs of building up to another one.
Barbara Billingsley came dozens of times. But she was far from down, and she knew so was he.
Climbing up of of his cock, now slick with her juices, she said "Your turn," and pulled Ken to his feet. She pulled her bathing suit off & climbed on the chaise lounge on her hands & knees, wiggling her ass at him.
"Come on, Kenny..." She grinned back at him over her shoulder.
He was too far gone now to even stop if he wanted to...
He knelt behind her, and she grabbed his cock & guided it back inside of her tight, wet cunt. Grabbing here narrow waist, the boy slowly & awkwardly started to move in & out of her. And as he grew used to it, he increased his pace.
"That's it, baby... Do it to me faster..." Barbara Billingsley egged him on.
He did fuck her hot pussy faster & faster, harder & harder. Her orgasms came more intensely, lasted even longer, as she came more often.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
Ken lasted almost fifty minutes, and the wanton actress loved every second of it, both of them hot, sweaty and gasping for breath. He cried out, and began pumping rope after rope of hot seed into her pussy and even further into here womb, spurting another fifteen or sixteen times.
He moaned, as his cock slowly softened, slipping out of her pussy along qwith much of his jizz.
Barbara Billingsley rested her cheek on her crossed arms, looking euphoric as the afterglow rushed over her. That was easier than she could have hoped...
Now, how to go about seducing her "son Wally"... THE END

- Unknown

Tony V.
Excellent Story, Gemini!!

Now all you need is to have June Lockheart of "Lost in Space" seduce Bill Mumy, and your trilogy of wholesome M.I.L.F.'s gone Horny will be complete!!!

Tony V.                          :police:

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
Hahaha! Tony, you know my "Cougars Making Babies" cycles are always stories of four. I'll admit, my Donna Reed and Barbara Billingsley stories compliment each other, but the next to don't feature television moms, though they were on television shows back in the '60s. ...not that that is necessarily one of themes I mentioned for this cycle of "Cougars Making Babies". ;-)

- Unknown

Tony V.
And I can't wait to read them, Gemini!!!

Tony V.                     :police: