Author Topic: No longeer an Excuse Ladies  (Read 501 times)

gscmar64
No longeer an Excuse Ladies
« on: April 22, 2017, 04:58:40 PM »
Headaches can still be an excuse for not having sex ladies but period issues may be a thing of the past

https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/3354253/genius-new-invention-sex-period/

darklord
Re: No longeer an Excuse Ladies
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2017, 05:52:39 PM »
That aside, there are the other host of issues related to that time..  Bloating, cramping. mood swings, and the elevated risk of pregnancy.  But, if it works, good for her. She will make a mint.

Offline prozacwoman

• Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2017, 02:16:27 PM »
It's not a problem for my guy in any case. I don't like the mess of it, but it's handle-able. This will be a nice product though, and will eliminate all the staining. LOL
 No reason to make that excuse, or ANY excuse, to not have sex. If you don't want it, you don't want it. Just say NO, and all that. heh  I can always give a nice blowjob if I'm not feeling in the mood.  :aol_fellate:
Your life is yours alone. Rise up and live it!

darklord
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2017, 03:47:35 PM »
It's not a problem for my guy in any case. I don't like the mess of it, but it's handle-able. This will be a nice product though, and will eliminate all the staining. LOL
 No reason to make that excuse, or ANY excuse, to not have sex. If you don't want it, you don't want it. Just say NO, and all that. heh  I can always give a nice blowjob if I'm not feeling in the mood.  :aol_fellate:

A sensible gal this one is :)

Offline Nyx

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 86
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2017, 05:22:01 PM »
That thing looks like...um...no thanks. I'll continue to have sex when I feel like it. If I don't feel like it, I don't feel like it.

darklord
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2017, 06:03:07 PM »
That thing looks like...um...no thanks. I'll continue to have sex when I feel like it. If I don't feel like it, I don't feel like it.

Nyx, tsk tsk tsk. ha ha.  Another sensible gal.

Offline Ishtar

• Junior
  • Merits 96
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2017, 08:17:02 PM »
I don't do this myself, but I know that when my boyfriend wants to have sex and my fiancée is in the mood but also on her period, they get in the bathtub. Their apartment has a fairly large one -- it used to be a handicap accessible tub and then it got moved up to their place -- so it's more possible there. Mess washes down the drain, they get dirty and clean, sometimes one of them brings a bath bomb into play.

Me? I'm okay with blowing my boyfriend if he really wants it, or fingering my fiancée (though, we've synced, so that's never really an issue).

Offline Nyx

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 86
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2017, 03:30:32 AM »

Nyx, tsk tsk tsk. ha ha.  Another sensible gal.

I'm not putting weird shit in my vagina for any guy. He'll just have to fuck my ass and stop whining lol

darklord
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2017, 08:02:25 AM »
I'm sure he would not be whining :)

darklord
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2017, 08:02:58 AM »
I don't do this myself, but I know that when my boyfriend wants to have sex and my fiancée is in the mood but also on her period, they get in the bathtub. Their apartment has a fairly large one -- it used to be a handicap accessible tub and then it got moved up to their place -- so it's more possible there. Mess washes down the drain, they get dirty and clean, sometimes one of them brings a bath bomb into play.

Me? I'm okay with blowing my boyfriend if he really wants it, or fingering my fiancée (though, we've synced, so that's never really an issue).

Now that's creative

Offline prozacwoman

• Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2017, 08:12:55 PM »
That IS an excellent idea...if you've got a big enough bathtub.  :D

I don't see much difference in this thing and a what do you call it...diaphragm. Or one of those menstrual cups. I'd think either of those would work the same way without having to invent a new product, but since I've tried neither of them, I can't speak from experience.
Your life is yours alone. Rise up and live it!