Author Topic: Good Girls Go To Heaven ( Bad Girls Go Anywhere )  (Read 14803 times)

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1094
Re: Good Girls Go To Heaven ( Bad Girls Go Anywhere )
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2017, 05:43:49 PM »
He sat back down on the bed. “So get back to work, sweetie. You were doing really good before.”

Kari resumed her sucking and Wyatt sighed, feeling the warm, wet mouth surround his shaft again. Her head bobbed up and down in a steady rhythm and she used one soft hand to rub and massage his ball sac, the other stroking him in an up and down twisting motion.
Wyatt was close to cumming and Kari could tell. She began to pull her mouth off him, but Wyatt grabbed her head and held her there. Kari frantically tried to pull away.

“Nuh, uh,” Wyatt said. “You’re taking it down the throat!”

“Uuuuummmmffffffffff…nnnnnooommmmmppphhhhh!” Kari tried to say, the words muffled, as gobs of semen were shot into her mouth.

She had no choice but to swallow, gagging as the gross stuff slid down to her stomach. Wyatt finally let her go, and Kari spit and coughed, trying to get the taste of it out of her mouth.

“Ughhhhhh! That was gross!” she said, wiping the residue off her chin.

“Hey, baby, Parker and Kent said you were an expert cocksucker. You should be used to the taste of it by now,” Wyatt remarked.

Trent had his pants pulled down already and was waiting to be next, stroking his fat, erect cock. As Wyatt moved off the bed, Trent took his spot.

“Okay, honey, do your best,” he said.

Kari’s face was only inches from the tip of his cock. She opened her mouth and began slowly sucking, but soon discovered Trent was going to be much more aggressive than Wyatt. He put his hands on top of her head and began to force her down onto his organ, trying to shove the tip to the back of her throat.

She started gagging but he didn’t stop. He had her by the hair, pushing down on her head, only letting her come back up halfway on the shaft.
He then also began bucking his hips upward into her face, doing his best to force his cock into her throat. Kari could feel his balls tapping her on the chin as she sucked on his cock.

The pretty blonde tried to push away from him, but the 6’2” boy was too strong for her.

“Come on, you useless little cunt! Get my cock in your throat, suck me, you slut!” Trent said.

After a few minutes of his pumping, her sucking, and his insulting her, Trent stood up and began pumping Kari’s face in earnest. She was choking on the long, deep strokes he was giving her.

The other boys watched in excitement, as he basically raped her mouth. Tears ran down her face, as she frantically pushed at his thighs, trying to get his cock out of her mouth. Trent rose up to his tiptoes, taking deep, deliberate strokes, trying to focus and not cum too quickly. After another minute or so, it was a moot point.

“Ahhhhh……ahhhhh, OH GOD YES! That’s it baby, don’t stop now!” He pumped her head furiously and Kari felt the warm gooey fluid fill her mouth. His jizz began to overflow and dribble out from the corners of her lips.

“Swallow it, cunt!” he ordered, and she took a big gulp which made her nauseous as she felt it slide down her throat. He closed his eyes and every muscle was tensed and straining as he gave her everything he could, his cum shooting deep into her mouth and throat.

Finally, Trent let her go and fell back onto the bed. He was panting and heaving after his first orgasm of the night. Kari collapsed onto the bedroom floor, gagging and coughing, trying to catch her breath.

Marty, a tall, gangly dark-haired boy stepped up to be next. He pulled down his pants and underwear to expose an erect seven-inch penis, the swollen head oozing pre-cum.

“Don’t worry, I’m not gonna be like Trent,” he said. “I just want a nice slow suckjob!”

Feeling a little relieved, Kari knelt on the carpet between his parted legs, looking up at him, as her hand jacked him off slow and easy. Kari loved the look of pleasure on a guy's face when she had them under her control. It turned her on as well.

She dipped her head down to flick the tip of her tongue across the head. Just once, but that was enough to send shivers up and down Marty’s cock and spine.

"Oh dear Lord, Kari, that’s good--" he moaned.

She just looked up at him, her young hands massaging his cock. Pushing his cock up against his stomach, Kari dipped her head down to his cock and pressed her lips against the vein on the underside of his cock.

Her wet lips slid along his cock vein, from base to just under the head. He felt himself throb in response.
"Oh shit…" he groaned in pleasure.

Positioning her mouth above it, she took the head between her lips. Marty could feel her tongue lapping at the tip. She looked up briefly at him, her mouth still on the head, and slowly sliding downward.

Marty couldn't help but groan as he felt his penis slowly slide into Kari's mouth. He was not popular with the girls at school, and had only ever had a couple blowjobs in his life. Getting one from such a hot, cute girl as Kari had him quite excited.

Kari’s sexy mouth enclosed his hard cock and she sucked deeply on it. What she didn't take in, she supplemented with her hand, grasping tightly near the base, stroking and squeezing at him.

Marty used his left hand to hold her hair back so he had a good view of her pretty young face. He watched her lips puckered around his shaft, as her head bobbed slowly, guiding his swollen cock in and out between her red lips.

He didn't thrust his hips, like Trent had done. He just sat back and enjoyed the sensations. The teen looked so good with her pouty lips sliding on his hard cock. Faster and faster, her mouth moved on his shaft, and it became harder for him to hold back.

With a shudder, he felt his balls release their load. This time, Kari didn’t try to pull back. She closed her eyes and braced herself to swallow more slimy cum. Marty was in heaven, as he felt his cock throb inside her mouth, and felt the movement of her throat muscles as she swallowed.

He watched as she pulled her mouth off his cock, leaving his entire member shiny and still erect.

“That was fucking awesome!” Marty rasped, as he pulled his pants up. “Where did you learn how to suck dick like that?”

“Lots of practice,” she smiled proudly.

“Looks like it’s your turn, Parker,” Wyatt grinned.

Parker couldn’t believe how hard his cock had become. His underwear was literally soaked from his pre-cum. At first, he wasn’t sure if this was right, making Kari suck all of them.

But as he’d watched her, he realized how hot it was, seeing her suck older guys’ dicks. Now he was going to get his cock sucked, and it was weird. He hadn’t ever actually seen her suck his dick. He’d always been blindfolded during the game.

He pulled down his pants and sat on the bed as Kari's soft young hand clasped around his naked penis. She stroked him firmly, moving her hand all the way down, and then back up again.

Kari’s hand was getting dry and she spit saliva into her palm so she could stroke Parker's cock more fluidly. She looked up at him whilst running her tongue around the inside of her sensuous lips.

Parker gripped the blanket on the bed, the tempo of his breathing increasing with each passing second.

Pushing his cock up against his stomach, Kari gave a devilish little grin. Then she leaned forward, extended her tongue, running it from the base of his left sac to the top. The young hottie used her tongue and lips to great effect, encircling each of his balls. The older boys watched in awe at her oral talents.

Parker felt a tingly sensation course through the lower part of his body as she juggled his nuts upon the middle of her tongue, and almost lost all self-control when her saucy lips closed around his testicles. He couldn't help but stroke the tip of his cock as Kari lapped at him, a drop of pre-cum exiting his pisshole.

With her hands now upon each of his hips, she ran her tongue around his balls. Parker could wait no more. He had to feel that beautiful mouth of hers pleasuring his cock.

He took her right hand and placed his dick in the palm of it, her fingers resumed stroking it as she had done earlier. Bending his cock down, she opened her mouth wide and took him inside. Parker moaned in ecstasy as he felt Kari's wet lips enclose and suck lovingly on his sensitive dick. She even ran her teeth lightly over the soft head, curling her tongue around it as she savored the taste.

"Wow, you’re so fucking good," Parker said.

Kari, with her mouth wrapped around his cock, began bobbing up and down, sucking and stroking his throbbing cock. The slurping sound she made, was a huge turn-on to Parker.

She momentarily took her mouth off him again, licking and sucking on his balls, before her lips made a perfect "O" shape, and she guided his swollen prick back into the warmness of her oral cavity. Kari sensed he was very close to cumming and concentrated sucking on the tip, as she stroked his cock.
Parker let out an involuntary yell as his hips bucked and he felt the warm rush of his sperm. His cock jerked several times, firing ropes of his jizz into her throat.

Kari did choke and cough a couple times as she swallowed it all, then Parker watched as she slid her lips off him, his cockhead making a little popping sound as it escaped from her mouth.

“Damn, girl, you are something else!” Wyatt exclaimed.
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

gscmar64
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2017, 06:05:28 PM »
Great to read about a  pro in action!

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1094
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2017, 08:59:02 AM »
Kari stood up, relieved it was finally over. She had the strong taste of cum in her mouth, but she had done what they wanted. She’d sucked them all off!
“Okay, I did what you wanted, now I’m leaving. It’s getting late and Trisha and I have to get home!”

Wyatt just looked at her, with an evil grin and shook his head. “You stupid little cunt! You really think, after you get us all worked up, that you’re just gonna leave?”

“Come on!” she protested. “You promised me!”

“Well, I changed my mind,” Wyatt said. “Hot little bitch like you, no way we’re letting you go!”

Kari suddenly had a sickening feeling in her stomach, and it wasn’t from swallowing cum. She and Trisha had been set up for a gangrape!
This was why they had been invited to the party! This was why there was no other girls there. There was never going to be more girls!

Frantically, she tried to break for the door, but Trent and Marty grabbed her arms.

“Get her on the bed! Get her naked!” Wyatt yelled.

The boys threw her backwards onto the bed, and they pounced on her like animals.
Kari tried to kick at Trent and Marty as they pulled her shoes off her feet, then proceeded to yank her skirt down off her hips. Wyatt was busy with her tank top, wrestling it over her head.

Parker stood back , watching it all. He wasn’t sure he was into all this, yet as they slowly stripped Kari of her clothes, he felt himself getting hard again. He had never actually seen Kari completely naked, and he was getting very excited.
Getting her shirt off her, Wyatt attacked her bra. She slapped at him, as he reached under her and undid the bra.

“Get away! Get away! Stop it!” she bawled.

“Oh, look at those beautiful titties!” Wyatt yelled out, as he pulled Kari’s bra off her. Kari’s tits were quite a large size for her age, and the firm mounds stood straight up on her chest, topped with quarter-sized pink and brown nipples.
Wyatt held her arms as Trent and Marty worked her pink panties down off her legs. They could all see the pink folds of her virgin pussy, and its soft tuft of blonde curls.

Wyatt let go her arms and began pulling down his pants. He needed to get his cock inside this little honey!
As Wyatt stripped down, Marty and Trent pulled her legs wide apart, exposing her sweet pussy.

“Hold her arms!” Wyatt said to Parker, as he climbed onto the bed.

Parker pinned her wrists down above her head. She looked up, her eyes shooting daggers through him.

“LET ME GO, PARKER!” she screamed. “You’re an asshole! I thought you were my friend!”

“This is your own fault,” Wyatt sneered. “You’ve led Parker on like a little tease, now we’re gonna break you in like you deserve!”

“AAAIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!” Kari shrieked as Wyatt settled his body on top of her.

He reached under himself to guide his cock up to her pussy. Kari continued screaming, feeling the pressure of his cockhead pushing at her pussy entrance.
Wyatt put his hand over her mouth and with a heavy grunt, forced himself inside the 13 year-old. Only getting a little way into her, he pulled back and thrust in again, feeling her hymen break this time.

“Yeah!” he said, proudly. “Just popped her cherry!”

Kari frantically squirmed and thrashed underneath him, but the boys were much too strong for her. Wyatt began raping her tight young body, pulling back with each stroke, then plowing back in.

“Fuck ‘er man! Fuck ‘er!” Trent yelled out.

*********************************************************************************

Downstairs, Trisha was also finding herself in a worsening situation. As Reid pushed her shirt up, squeezing and playing with her tits, Josh had his hand up under her skirt, allowing him to fondle and grope her through her panties.

“Get off me! Get off me!” Trisha bawled. “Where’s Kari? I want Kari!”

Things were out of hand suddenly and Trisha realized she was very scared. Reid was hard as hell, and he wanted to have his way with the young girl in every which way he wanted.

“Let's get her into a bedroom!” Reid said.

“NO…….NO…..NO THAT!” Trisha cried out.

She realized the boys intended to rape her. Where the hell was Kari? They needed to get out of here and get home!
“You’re not dealing with Parker and Kent this time,” Reid sneered. “We don’t take no for an answer. You’re getting fucked!”

Josh and Alex picked her up by arms and legs. She twisted and fought, her twin globes of young flesh pushing up against her ivory-colored bra. They carried her down the hallway to a spare bedroom  and threw her onto the bed.

“Be careful you guys, don’t hurt her,” Kent said.

“Don’t worry, little bro,” Reid assured him. “We’re not gonna hurt this little piece of prime cunt. We’re just gonna have lots of fun with her.”

Trisha had jumped up and tried to climb off the bed, but Josh pinned her down. One of her shoes had already fallen off, and Alex removed the other one. Then he was busy pulling her skirt off, as she kicked her legs at him. As her denim skirt hit the floor, they went for her panties next.

“STOPPPPPPPPPP!” Trisha sobbed.

She punched and slapped at the two boys as they tugged her white panties down her legs.
Reid jumped in and held her arms, allowing Josh and Alex to finish their task.

"Oh, shit, yeah!" said Wyatt, enjoying the sensation of his rock-hard cock buried inside the hot little 13 year-old’s tight cunt.
"Ohhhhhhh, yeah.... "

He pushed in and out, in and out, trying to go deeper with each stroke. Kari’s sobs and squeals were of no concern to him. Only his own lustful urges to fuck this young pussy and shoot a load.

Kari’s eyes grew big as she realized he was going to cum inside her.

“No…..no……no……no….nooooooo!” she repeated frantically, but to no avail.

Wyatt gave a couple hard bucks of his hips and his cock jerked inside of her. His warm, wet semen spurted into her depths.

“Right on!” Marty whooped. “Fill the little bitch!”

I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline SoftGameHunter

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 517
  • That's me in the pic. I'm the tall one.
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2017, 09:55:25 AM »
Teases: they always get called on it eventually.
The rumors about me are scurrilous, depraved rantings of a sick mind, and I categorically deny any sense of falsehood attributed to them.

Offline Skygazer

• Senior
  • Merits 19
  • taraskysong@gmail.com
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2017, 10:06:09 AM »
You are a master vile8r
Life is love, love is life

gscmar64
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2017, 11:17:41 AM »
Thar she blows! now the spewing time begins! Too bad the girls are separated could have been a competition to see who could take the most fucking!

Offline Syrona
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2017, 11:25:57 AM »
Very Hot.. we want more..

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1094
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2017, 08:51:35 AM »
As Wyatt rolled off her, totally satisfied, Trent climbed between her legs. 

"Oh, baby!" chuckled Trent as he prepared to fuck the cute girl. 

He grunted as he forced his stiff cock inside Kari’s pussy .

"Yeah, yeah...."

It didn't take long before Trent was pumping his dick deep in and out of Kari.  Her body felt good underneath him, and he squeezed her young tits, using them for leverage.

“Ahhhhhh…..ahhhhhhh…..stop……stop…..you’re hurting me…….” She whimpered, but like Wyatt, Trent simply ignored her.

Wyatt and Marty kept her legs spread apart, allowing him full access to pound her sweet vagina. Not having fucked a girl in a while, it wasn’t long before he was close to cumming.

He came a little too fast, wanting it to last a bit longer, but his nuts unloaded before he could stop.  He collapsed on top of Kari, huffing and puffing. 
"Ohhhhh…….that was good……” he muttered, pushing himself off her.

“Marty... it's your turn... you gotta get your dick inside this girl! She is soooo tight!"

Kari was disgusted with how these boys so casually talked about her like she was a piece of meat. She saw the other boy, Marty, had his pants pulled down now, and was ready to enter her.  He bent over, kneeling between her legs, and pushed the swollen head of his cock into the opening of her cunt.
"I wanna fuck you hard, baby..." he grinned as he shoved his cock deep into her hole.

He started driving into her with long, even thrusts. Marty pushed his hands under her ass and pulled her into him. His weight was all on her torso as he humped harder and harder, holding her ass as he slapped himself against the little blonde.

"Oh….oh…..oh…..oh!" Marty started chanting.

"Oh, yeah, Marty, fuck ‘er! Fuck ‘er!"  Wyatt yelled.

Marty was really loving Kari’s  cunt clamped down on his cock. He worked himself in and out, jamming his cock into her like a madman, making the bed bang against the wall.

"Grrrrrr!" he growled as his cock started to spew hot jizz into her.  Marty made more guttural kinds of noises as he held his spasming cock there, pumping into her. He fucked in and out a little bit more, just to get the last bit of cum out of his balls.

"Oh, baby!" he grinned, as he rolled aside.

Kari just lay there for a while, not knowing how to react to the abuse of her body by these older boys. She stared at the ceiling, tears rolling down her cheeks.

“Parker! Get your ass on this bed now,” she heard Wyatt yelling. “Gonna be your turn now to give this honey some cock.”

He shrugged and gave his older brother a sheepish look. “I-I don’t know…..I’m not sure about this…..”

“Not sure about what?” Trent mocked him. “Not sure about getting your dick in some hot pussy?”

“This girl’s been toying with you,” Wyatt added. “Been giving you the blue balls! Now’s your chance! Or is this your first time?”

Parker gave his older brother another sheepish grin.
“Yeah, that’s what I thought,” Wyatt scoffed. “Well, get to work! Gonna make a man out of you tonight!”

Parker was having some conflicting emotions. He was feeling a little nervous and apprehensive about how aggressive his brother and his friends were being towards Kari. But on the other hand, his dick was as hard as granite.

He had felt himself getting incredibly excited, seeing Kari totally naked, and realizing how hot a body she really did have for a 13 year-old. And it was also exciting now to think he was going to get to do something he’d been trying to do with her for a long time, but had been constantly shut down.
The prospect of getting to fuck a girl for the first time won out over any other concerns he may have had. He was a little embarrassed to undress in front of the older boys, but soon Parker had his pants and underwear down and was sliding between Kari’s legs.

He nervously lined his erect cock up with Kari’s slit. He looked down at her and said, “I’m sorry Kari…..but I gotta do this.”

She simply glared at him and then looked the other way. Parker settled his body down on top of her, feeling himself slip inside effortlessly. She was so tight and warm. His cock was enveloped by the velvety walls of her fuck tunnel and slowly, he began rocking back and forth.

“That’s right, bro!” Wyatt urged him on. “Stroke her just like that. Give ‘er a hard one every now and then, just to let her know who’s the boss!”

Feeling a little bolder, Parker pulled back and gave Kari a couple hard bangs.
She let out a little shriek. “Owwww…..owwww…..don’t Parker…..that hurts!”

Trent laughed. “When a girl says that……they mean it feels good! Every good fuck hurts a bit.”

Parker had his whole body pressed down on top of Kari, humping away between her legs. He didn’t have much of a rhythm, interspersing slow, long strokes with rapid, staccato thrusts.
It felt so good inside her. Parker couldn’t believe he was actually fucking a girl. He’d made out several times with Kari, but had no idea she would be this fun to sink his cock into.

But being a first time, Parker was not going to last long. He felt the cum racing up his shaft and he began fucking her faster. He slipped out of her, and quickly grabbed his dick to push it back in. But it was too late. He shot cum across Kari’s stomach.
His whole body shook and convulsed with the force of his ejaculation.

“Holy fuck, dude!” Wyatt exclaimed. “You had a big load!”

Parker smiled proudly, looking down at the puddle of jizz pooled on Kari’s flat tummy.
“Damn! That was awesome!” he said, giving his brother a fist-bump.

“See what you’d been missing out on?” Trent said. “You shoulda been doing this a long time ago.”

“Pl-please…..let me go now….” Kari whimpered.

“Hell no,” Wyatt remarked. “This party is just starting, baby!”

Trisha was on her back, Josh holding her wrists, her ankles being held by Kent and Alex. They had her legs spread, allowing easy access to her pussy. All her clothes and underwear had been stripped off her and were strewn around the room.

“Your friend’s got a pretty sweet body,” Reid remarked to Kent, as he took off his pants.

Kent had to admit himself, seeing Trisha’s naked body on the bed, she looked damn good. Like Parker, Kent had never seen a girl completely nude either.
Reid climbed on the bed, stroking his dick. He wasted no time in lining his cockhead up with Trisha’s tight pussy entrance. The scared girl wailed in pain when Reid slammed his prick into her virgin cunt.

He could feel her stomach muscles contract under his. Reid drove himself all the way inside her, until he felt his balls slap against her ass. Her thighs slapped against his hips.
He grabbed for her hair and clamped his mouth down on hers, muffling her screams. There was nothing she could do, Reid slammed into her again and again.

It was the first time he’d ever fucked a girl so cute and young. And also the first time Reid had ever fucked a virgin. The girls he and Wyatt smoked weed with, and occasionally hooked up with, as well, were certainly not virgins! And not near as cute either!

As Reid forced Trisha to kiss him, his hips pumped up and down on top of the 13 year-old. Her warm body felt so damn good under him.
"You've got some kind of tight pussy,” Reid said.  "Oh God, that feels good!"

He couldn't believe her little pussy could feel so amazing. Reid stroked faster as he knew he was about to cum.
“NOOOOOOO……..please! NOT IN ME!” Trisha screamed out.

Reid buried his prick full in her pussy, feeling the sperm flood her. His balls contracted, and it was almost painful as he pumped her full of his cum.
The boy could feel her small breasts crushed against his chest, could feel her body shudder as she sobbed.

He didn't know how long he laid there on top of her, his dick still hard and buried in the soft warmth of her pussy. But then he heard Josh.

"Hey man, come on! Let the rest of us have a turn!”

Reid rolled off Trisha, seeing his semen dribble out of her little cunt. Her dark hair was disheveled, her body covered in sweat. Makeup was streaked over her face.

Offline Skygazer

• Senior
  • Merits 19
  • taraskysong@gmail.com
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2017, 09:06:16 AM »
Damn so disturbingly hot

gscmar64
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2017, 12:17:19 PM »
Ah the vile8r we know and love is truly in his element with this part!

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1094
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2017, 05:55:37 PM »
“I'm letting Kent have the next turn,” Reid said. “This little slut’s been cock-teasing him for a long time. He’s earned it!”

Kent was busily pulling down his pants. He couldn’t believe he was actually going to get to finally fuck a girl. And Trisha too, whom he’d wanted for a long time.
“Please Kent……don’t do this……pl-please…..” Trisha begged him.

“I want you Trisha, I’ve wanted you for a long time,” Kent told her, as he climbed between her legs.

He fumbled around a bit, getting his hard dick lined up with her pussy. He smiled as he sunk himself inside her. God, it felt so good!
So warm……so tight!

Reid grabbed for Trisha’s wrists, and held them over her head as Kent began driving his prick home in Trisha’s pussy. He loved the feel of her hard nipples against his chest as he slow fucked her. The other boys could hear her grunt every time he buried his dick in her.

Kent wasn’t all that graceful, bouncing and pumping away on top of the young teen. Every third or fourth stroke, he’d slip out of her and have to feed his cock back in. But after a little while, he did finally establish a crude rhythm.

"That's awesome, babe, such a tight little pussy,” Reid said. “I wanna see you wrap those legs around Kent."

Tears were forming at the corner of her eyes. She whimpered, but lifted her legs over his back.

"Good girl." he clamped his mouth down on hers, letting his tongue explore.

Kent’s hands were clamped on her breasts, and with her legs around him, he really got into the experience of fucking a cute girl.
He knew he wasn’t going to last very long. With her tight cunt wrapped around him, it didn’t take long to bring the young boy to the edge.

"I-I'm cumming," Kent stammered as he quickened his pace. He could feel his balls slamming against her ass.

“Not in me, Kent……please…..not in me!” Trisha sobbed.

He wasn’t going to care at first, then had a change of heart and began to pull back out. But it was too late. His dick gave a quick involuntary spasm and Kent let out a sharp gasp as he shot a load of semen into Trisha!

He laid on top of her for a minute or so, just relishing having his cock inside a girl. Then he felt himself begin to soften, and he reluctantly rolled off her.
"Pretty fun, huh?” Reid asked his brother.

“It was the best!” Kent whooped.

“Well, now it’s time for her to get some Josh-meat,” Josh grinned.

Josh was not very tall, only 5’ 6”, but he was quite stout, with a broad chest and shoulders.  He wasn’t what you could call fat, but he sure wasn’t skinny, either.
He also had thick dark hair and bad acne.

Josh worked his heavy frame between Trisha’s outstretched legs. She let out a startled yelp as he fed his hard cock inside her.
"God, you've got a tight pussy!" he grinned with lust as he felt his dick encased by Trisha’s tight cunt. He began to pound into her body like a jackhammer. Josh’s body was filled with adrenaline, and he wanted nothing more than to batter Trisha’s pussy.

“Do like you did for Kent,” he said to her.

Trisha tried to turn her head away from him as he let his tongue run over her skin while he whispered to her. Reluctantly, she locked her legs over Josh’s back like he told her. He loved the way her soft calves felt on his ass.

Josh could feel the sweat forming on his brow as he used her young body hard. He pummeled her sex, slamming his dick deep in her tight pussy, his balls smacking against her ass. In and out, he humped her, pounding into her body.

Josh tried to hold off as long as he could, but finally he felt his balls contract and he shot his load in her belly. He growled as he rammed home a few more times, pumping all the cum he could into her tight snatch. Then, he forced his mouth on Trisha’s and made her kiss him until he collapsed his weight on hers, exhausted and spent.

The tears ran down her cheeks as she felt his cock throbbing inside her.

After Josh climbed off her, the other boys could see her legs splayed open, the cum seeping out of her snatch.

Alex, a tall, gangly blonde boy, dropped the sweat pants he was wearing, exposing a skinny, but fairly long cock. Wasting no time, he slammed his dick forward into Trisha’s tight vagina.

He jerked his hips, ramming his prick deep in her tight channel, surprising her with the suddenness, and violence, of his movements.
"What a perfect little whore," Alex said.

Trisha twisted her head to the side, not looking at him, crying hard as he slid his cock from her pussy, then forced it in again. Alex ran his hand over her small tits, then cupping her chin, made her look up at him.

"You're a cute slut!" he said as he stared down into Trisha’s eyes.

She tried to resist, but her nipples grew hard as his fingers squeezed them. Alex moved in, kissing her neck and sucking at her skin. She smelled and tasted so sweet.

Alex moved his body against her. Trisha whimpered each time he buried his dick in her pussy. He drove his hips forward, slamming the whole length of his prick into her battered cunt. Trisha could only lie there and take the abuse.

She could hear the jeers and hollering of the other boys, cheering on Alex. Quickly enough, Trisha felt his dick to the hilt in her snatch and his warm spunk flooding into her belly.

Alex collapsed on her body, his prick still impaled in her snatch. It took a few minutes for him to catch his breath again. 

"Oh fuck, that was good!" he sighed, as he rocked his hips slowly into the whining girl. Then he slid out from her tight, warm pussy.

gscmar64
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2017, 06:01:33 PM »
Time for both girls to party all night in the same room. Another stellar installment Vile8r

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1094
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2017, 08:37:07 AM »
Trisha rolled onto her side as the boys let go of her legs. She pressed her face against the bed as she sobbed.

“Wh-why…..did you guys d-do that? You h-hurt me!”

“Oh please!” Reid scoffed. “You were wanting it!”

“No! I wasn’t!” Trisha argued. “Now let me go. Take me to Kari.”

“I don’t think so,” Josh chuckled. “I think Kari’s pretty busy right now, herself!”

Upstairs, Kari’s situation was going from bad to worse.
After a little rest, Wyatt, Parker, and the other boys were getting hard again.

“I wanna fuck her again,” Trent said, looking at Kari’s naked body curled up on the bed. “Damn, she was fun.”

“Oh I wanna do her again too,” Wyatt said. “But we’ve done two of her holes, I think we should break in the third one?”

“What? You wanna bang her in the ass?” Marty asked.

“Yeah!” Wyatt nodded. “I’ve never done it before, but I hear it feels awesome. Way tighter than a pussy!”

“I don’t know,” Marty shrugged. “Seems kinda perverted to me.”

“Oh, so fucking a 13 year-old isn’t  perverted?” Wyatt scoffed. “Believe me, buddy. You’re already down that road, no using turning back now.”

“All right, I’ll give it a try,” Trent said. “Sounds kinda fun.”

“Okay, well, I’ll need a bit of lube,” Wyatt said. He grabbed a bottle of skin lotion off his dresser. “This should work.”

“Get Kari on her stomach!”

“What? What’s going on?” Kari asked, bewildered as Trent and Marty began flipping her face-down on the bed. They pushed a pillow under her hips to lift her ass up.

“NOOOOOOO! STOP! I don’t want to do that!” Kari loudly protested.

“It’ll be fun,” Wyatt laughed. “I’ll bet you anything, you’ll like it.”

As she was held down on the bed, Wyatt smeared a big gob of lotion on the tiny rosebud opening of her butt.. He smeared more on the shaft of his erect dick.
“Here goes, sweetie,” he said.

Kari wailed as the head of his cock popped through her muscle ring. She yelped even louder as he eased his dick in and out of her tight ass slowly. Wyatt loved the feel of her anal muscles holding him tight.

She turned her head to the side as he lowered himself onto her. Wyatt gyrated his hips, helping to ease the head of his cock deeper in her ass.

“OOOHHHHOOOWWWW……OWWWWW! STOPPPP! IT REALLY HURTS!” Kari cried.

“It’ll be okay after a while,” Wyatt said, uncaring.
Looking around, he saw a sock lying on the floor. “Parker, give me that sock!”

As Parker handed it to him, Wyatt reached down, wadded it into a ball and jammed it in the young girl’s mouth.
“That’ll help keep her quiet,” he laughed.

Muffled screams continued to be heard as Wyatt began pumping harder into her sweet little teenage ass. He could feel the walls of her pooper close on his cock, squeezing him hard, as he kept pushing deeper.

"You're so tight, aren't you slut?" Wyatt said, as he gripped her tightly by the hips.

Kari could feel him right up in her stomach, her whole body convulsing in pain. It felt like her body would split in half. As Trent and Marty held her legs, she pressed her face down into the mattress of the bed.
Wyatt was all the way inside the bawling girl now, pumping and stroking. This was way tighter than any pussy he’d ever fucked. He wanted it to last but the tightness was too much.

"I'm going to blow!" he yelled out.

Wyatt could feel his prick start to spurt, and he rammed his hips forward, making Kari cry out with the violence of the thrust, as his cock jerked and shot sperm in her guts.

He slowly pulled out of her, his cock streaked with her blood. "I popped your ass cherry, now you're a real whore," he sneered.

Trent was preparing to be the next one to mount the blonde cutie.
“I’ve never done this before,” he said.

“Oh, you’ll love it,” Wyatt grinned. “Tight, like you’ve never seen!”

Trent grunted from the effort of pushing his cock into Kari’s poop-chute. He had to work it back and forth several times, but eventually had himself all the way inside her.

“Oh my God, Wyatt! You’re fucking right! This is heaven!” he whooped.

He began to slowly stroke in and out of Kari, ignoring her muffled shrieks as another cock ripped away inside her ass. Trent grabbed her hair, as he pumped harder. 

Kari’s warm, tight ass wrapped around his shaft. The friction was intense, but felt so wonderful. He could hear her painful grunts as he drove his dick deep. She kept her face buried in the blankets. Trent came in her hard, his mouth hanging open and his eyes tightly closed. It was exquisite, the way her ass squeezed and milked him.

He pulled out with a satisfied smile. “Yeahhhh, that is the way to go!” he said.

“Get out of the way then,” Marty said. “I want to give this a go.”

Offline Skygazer

• Senior
  • Merits 19
  • taraskysong@gmail.com
« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2017, 08:43:22 AM »
Poor poor Kari...

Great as always vile8r

gscmar64
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2017, 10:26:17 AM »
Loving it as usual Vile8r, Can't wait until the girls are reunited and tripled team side by side!