Author Topic: Good Girls Go To Heaven ( Bad Girls Go Anywhere )  (Read 14804 times)

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1094
Good Girls Go To Heaven ( Bad Girls Go Anywhere )
« on: April 18, 2017, 09:53:32 AM »
WARNING!  You must be 18 or over to read these stories of rape and non-consensual sex. This particular story features characters under the age of 18.  If you do not like such stories, please stop reading. This story is all fiction and no characters in it are meant to resemble any real person. If you do not understand the difference between reality and fantasy, read no more. Rape is a heinous crime and the penalty is many years in prison. The people who commit rape are despised everywhere. No one is being hurt, and this is pure fantasy.

Good Girls Go To Heaven ( Bad Girls Go Anywhere )

An original story by Vile8r

“So….who do you wanna do?” Kari asked her friend, Trisha.

“How about I’ll do Kent, and you do Parker?”

“I don’t know. I kinda like Kent better.”

"Yeah, but you always get Kent! It's my turn today!"

"Okay, okay....you can have Kent. Now, let's go!"

The two girls opened the door and stepped out of Kari's bedroom into a larger room. It was the rec room in the basement of Kari's parents' house. On a large plush couch sat two teenage boys.
Both boys sat with blindfolds over their eyes. The two cute girls approached them, neither of them saying a word.

Kari Powell was a petite 13 year-old, standing only 4' 10". Her curly, blonde hair came down to just past her shoulders. Trisha Brown, also 13, stood a little taller at 5' 0". She had wavy, dark brunette hair. Both girls were developing tight, curvy bodies that made them look a little older than their age.
Kari, in fact, already had the largest breasts of any other girl in her class. On her small frame, they looked even bigger than they actually were.

The two girls, both very precocious, knew they fell in the category of what boys considered "hotties". The attention they received from the boys at school, made them quickly realize how their looks could be used to their advantage.

Kari and Trisha were both dressed similarly, in white denim shorts and tank tops. Kari's top was blue and Trisha's was a light green.

They remained silent, as they knelt on the carpet in front of the two boys. Smiling at each other mischievously, they reached out together and each began unzipping the pants of the boy in front of them.

The boy Kari was kneeling in front of was Parker Emmerson. He was 13, like the girls, and blonde-haired. Parker stood about 5' 6". He had that sort of a perpetual grin on his face that, to adults, gave him a look of being a "smart-ass punk". To the girls in his class, he was considered "cool".

Kari helped him as he lifted up and slipped his pants down past his hips to his knees. She licked her lips as she saw his quickly hardening penis pop out of his underwear. He could see nothing, but Parker let out a loud gasp as he felt the warm, wet sensation of Kari's soft lips around the head of his cock. It felt so good he almost exploded instantly, and had to dig his fingers into the arm of the couch, using all his self-control. Kari bobbed her head up and down, taking his whole six-inch cock in her mouth after only a couple tries.

She took her mouth off him, then slid her tongue down the underside of his shaft and sucked his balls, taking them one at a time in her mouth as she stroked his dick. Her hand slid up and down his hard shaft with ease, from all of her saliva that was still there. Kari sucked on the tip, drawing precum from the narrow slit.

The blonde cutie had been making out with boys since she was 12. Sucking dicks was probably what she did the best. Among her friends, it was almost no big deal and preferable to 'going all the way'. Kari didn't know if she was quite ready for that just yet.

Kari prided herself on being very good at oral sex, she could get most boys off in record time. From the very first time she'd put a boy's penis in her mouth, she'd realized she seemed to have a natural ability for it.

Kari had once overheard her older sister, Skylar, talking to one of her friends on the phone. The gist of the conversation was about boys.

She'd heard her say, that when it came to giving blowjobs, "Some girls got it, and some just don't! Luckily, I do!"

Kari supposed, that like her sister, she also "had it!" The innate talent to be able to pleasure boys with her mouth. She knew Trisha was also very good at blowjobs, and together, the two of them had developed a bit of a reputation amongst the boys at their school.

She looked over at Trisha, who knelt in front of the other boy, Kent Lewis.

Kent, like Parker, was also a good-looking teen boy, with dark hair and the kind of sparkling blue eyes that seemed to make young girls melt whenever he smiled at them. Needless to say, he was also very popular.

He was leaning back on the couch, his head tipped back, as Trisha lathered his stiff cock with saliva. She had one hand wrapped around the tip of his penis, her fingers rubbing and massaging him, while her tongue moved back and forth along the length of his shaft. Then, she opened her mouth, and allowed her lips to playfully slip back and forth across the head, before engulfing him.

"Oh shiiiiiiiit!" Kent exclaimed, his hips lifting right off the couch.

Kari smiled to herself and went back to intently working her mouth on Parker. She slid her hands along his bare legs in rhythm with her mouth.
 Had they not been blindfolded, the two boys would have been treated to quite a beautiful sight. Two cute, sexy 13 year-old girls kneeling in front of them, each with an erect cock in their mouth, their heads bobbing up and down in unison.

Parker wanted so badly to run his hands through the hair of whichever girl was latched onto his dick, but he just had to keep them by his sides, gripping the couch cushions. Another rule of this little game, was that the boys could not touch the girls. It wasn't that the girls didn't want the boys to touch them, but they didn't want to give them any advantage that would maybe help them identify who it was sucking them.
Kari and Trisha had started this little game a few months ago. Kari's cousin, Alexis, had introduced them to the idea.

Alexis, who was a year older than Kari, told her about a game she and some other girls from her school had been playing. They would invite boys over to someone's house, when their parents weren't there, of course. The boys would be blindfolded, so they couldn't see anything. Then the girls would give them blowjobs and the boys had to determine who it was sucking on their dick.

The girls had to be completely silent, no talking! And the boys weren't allowed to touch any part of the girls. The girls had to be quite creative to try and trick the boys.

Kari's cousin told her the game was a blast, and the boys really loved it!

Kari thought it was the perfect game for her and her best friend, Trisha, to try out. They already knew they were good with their mouths, having demonstrated their skills to some of the popular boys in their class. Several other girls got in on it too, but of them all, Kari and Trisha were the best.
She was bobbing her head faster, her right hand now clenching and stroking the base of Parker's cock in sort of a twisting motion. She had the top 2 or 3 inches of his cock inside her mouth, her lips wrapped around him in a tight sucking motion. She would take a short rest and allow her mouth to slide down on him farther. then pull back up and her lips would tighten around him again.

Parker would make soft sighing noises everytime he felt himself go deeper in her mouth. Kari didn't consider herself experienced enough yet, to try and deep-throat a boy. She and Trisha had watched girls do it on videos on the internet, and she'd heard other girls at school talk about it. But, for now, it wasn't something she wanted to try.

Next to Kari, Trisha closed her small mouth over the swollen head of Kent's cock and moved her head up and down. The sweet little brunette's soft lips were wet around the shaft and he could feel her tongue sliding under the head. He lay his head back against the couch, groaning.

Trisha put her hands up under Kent's shirt, sliding them up and down on his stomach and chest. She bobbed back and forth, faster, sucking harder, until she had maybe three or four inches stretching her mouth and cheeks. She was careful not to let her teeth touch his sensitive dick.

"Oooh, yeah, honey, suck it," she heard Kent whisper, as his pelvis pumped slowly against her sucking.

Instead she kissed and licked the shaft, then slid her mouth on top to suck the head more, while her fist pumped up and down the thick base of his shaft.
The girl began thinking of the wetness in her panties. A boy's cock felt great in her mouth. Trisha really liked giving head and she liked knowing that the boys liked it too. It got her very wet, and she knew that later on, she'd have to finger herself.

Sucking cock was fun, but like Kari, she wasn't too sure yet, if she wanted one in her pussy. Her older sister, Shannon, had told her it would hurt....at first, anyway. But afterwards, she would get used to it and it was awesome.

Trisha had no doubt it probably was pretty fun. It felt really good whenever she had her fingers up there. But for some reason, the idea of a boy bouncing around, putting his dick inside her, just didn't seem all that appealing at the moment. The best part of sucking dick, for Trisha, was that she was the one in control! And she liked that.

Someday, she knew, it was inevitable. When she got older, she'd want to have sex! But only when she was ready for it. Right now, she just wasn't.
For now, she was just concentrating on giving Kent the best blowjob she could.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2017, 10:09:58 AM by vile8r »
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1094
Re: Good Girls Go To Heaven ( Bad Girls Go Anywhere )
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2017, 09:59:37 AM »
Parker's dick was salty and delicious; it throbbed heat in Kari's mouth. She closed on it with her lips, sucking an inch in, making a vacuum around his peckerhead. Parker moaned in response, increasing her own arousal. His cock was fabulous in her mouth.

She salivated all over its head and shaft until it was slimy-wet, then with her eyes looking up at him, even though she knew he couldn't see her, Kari showed him what a good little cocksucker she had trained herself to be.

The action of her wet mouth sliding along his shaft was proving too much for Parker. He tried to hold on, he didn't want it to end, but being a hormone-crazy young boy, he had no control. Kari braced herself as she felt his dick go rigid, and seconds later a jet of semen hit her tongue.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!" he moaned, pleasurably.

She busily swallowed it all down, something else she knew a lot of others girls refused to do, but she loved it.

Kari pulled her mouth off Parker, and looked over to watch Trisha finishing up on Kent. He too, had already came and Trisha had dutifully swallowed his load. Now, holding his dick steady, she flicked her tongue over the helmet several times. Then holding his cock up a bit with a hand at its base, she kissed and licked down the soft sensitive underside. Kent groaned and pushed his cock at her face, smearing some saliva on her cheeks, while she nuzzled her kisses and mouth farther down the shaft.

As Kari watched her friend, she became aware of her vagina leaking juices profusely into her panties.

Trisha finished and both of the girls remained kneeling in front of the couch.

"Okay, guys, who do you think sucked you off?" Kari asked.

Parker spoke first. "It was Trisha on me, I know her mouth."

"Yeah," Kent said, confidently, "and I'm pretty sure I had you, Kari."

"You're absolutely sure about that?" Kari giggled.

"Of course," Kent insisted. "You always do the little licks and kisses down my dick after I come."

"Then take off your blindfolds and have a look!" said Trisha.

Kent's eyes went big as he saw Trisha in front of him. "You? Seriously? You were sucking me off?"

"Yep!" Trisha laughed.

"Fuck, I coulda swore it was Kari! You girls tricked us!"

"Hey, it's the name of the game," Kari said. "That was pretty good, Trisha, using my little trick."

Both boys had zipped their pants back up, and now were checking out the two teen girls, in their cute denim shorts.

"So what do we get now?" Parker asked, expectantly.

Kari stood up and took him by the hand. "Follow me!"

She led Parker to her bedroom and looked back over her shoulder to see Trisha nuzzling up beside Kent on the couch.

Inside her room, she and Parker began kissing and necking, as they fell onto the bed. It didn't take long for the teen boy to find the snap on her shorts, and to tug down the zipper. He shoved his hand down inside,  his heart pounding as his fingers worked their way into her panties and her sopping pussy.
Kari bucked her hips against his hand, as he vigorously finger-fucked her. With his other hand, he pushed under her shirt and inside her bra.

"Fuck, you DO give good head, baby," Parker whispered in her ear.

"Thanks," Kari answered back. "Your fingers feel good in me."

"Let me fuck you," Parker said, as he kissed her neck. He rolled over so he was right on top of Kari and began trying to roll her shorts down her hips.

"No Parker, stop it!" Kari said, as she pushed him off her.

"Awwww, come on, baby," he pleaded. "It's not that big a deal. Lots of girls do it."

"I know," she said. "But.....I don't want to, okay? I'm not ready."

"When will you be ready?" he asked.

"How am I supposed to know?" she shot back. "Someday....I guess....just not right now!"

"Okay, whatever," Parker sighed, as he climbed off the bed.

"Well, don't be mad about it," Kari said.

"I'm not mad, just confused," Parker moped. "I can't figure out why you'll suck dick, but you won't go all the way. Just doesn't make any sense."

"We're only 13," Kari argued. "We've got lots of time to do it when we get older."

"You don't understand, Kari," said Parker. "With guys it's a lot different. If we don't get to do it with girls, we ain't popular. There's tons of kids our age that are fucking!"

"I don't care," Kari sneered. "I'm not gonna be one of them. When I decide to do it, I want it to be a special time, not just because I'm helping some guy to be popular!"

Parker gave a little look of disgust and turned to leave. "I gotta go, it's almost suppertime."

Out in the basement, he saw Trisha and Kent having much the same discussion as he'd just had with Kari. She was just buttoning her shorts as he walked up. "You ready to go, Kent?"

"Yeah," his buddy replied. "Not much happening here!"

As they walked up the stairs, Parker asked, "So you got the brush-off too?"

Kent nodded. "Got in a little finger-bang and then that was it!"

The two boys headed out the back door and down the sidewalk.

TO BE CONTINUED
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline Brokenwing

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 231
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2017, 01:09:57 PM »
How do you find the time?  Do you have a job?   :emot_rotf.gif:

Another great build up backstory. Dying to know where it's going. 
Just a moment to post a reply to an authors story makes it worth the hours of writing and editing the story.

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1094
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2017, 02:17:10 PM »
How do you find the time?  Do you have a job?   :emot_rotf.gif:

Another great build up backstory. Dying to know where it's going. 

LOL, well I DO have a job! But, it's a job that allows me a lot of spare time on the laptop. And I spend a lot of time in hotels with not much to do in the evenings. So I fill the time with working on stories.

This is actually a story I've been working on for over the last six months, bits and pieces at a time. Stay tuned and see what happens with Trisha and Kari and the boys! I think you'll like it!  ;D

gscmar64
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2017, 05:23:34 PM »
Where were thirteen years old like that when i was that age!, Must be in Alberta wild country, sure ain't the G.T.A of Ontario that's for sure! Can't wait for more!

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1094
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2017, 08:10:45 AM »
Wyatt Emmerson and his good friend Reid Lewis were in Wyatt's basement smoking some weed and playing PS4. The two 17 year-olds had been friends for many years, having grown up just a couple houses apart from each other.

Smoking weed and playing video games or watching movies, going to parties on the weekend and getting wrecked, that pretty well summed up their mundane suburban lives. They did have part-time jobs, Wyatt worked at an electronics store in the nearby mall, and Reid bussed tables at a Red Lobster a couple blocks away. It helped them earn enough money to pursue their other interests which were, well.......what I just said earlier.

Neither of them had girlfriends. They didn't have a lot of luck with girls. It wasn't that either Wyatt or Reid were not good-looking. They were probably not the most handsome guys in their school but they weren't mutts either.

However, because they liked to smoke weed, and didn't at all hide the fact, they fell into that high school sub-group known as "stoners" or "potheads". Amongst their high school peers, it was a group to be derided and looked down upon. So of course, no self-respecting popular girl would ever be seen with a stoner!

There was a few girls Wyatt and Reid got lucky with from time to time, but they themselves weren't very popular girls. Usually it was some girls who wanted to buy some weed and had no money, not because they really liked the boys. They weren't always the best-looking girls.

But as Wyatt would say, " A fuck is a fuck, and I'll take it anyway I can get it!"

The boys looked up as their younger brothers, Parker and Kent, came down the stairs.

"Another productive day I see?" Parker said to his brother, as they flopped down on a couch across from the older boys.

"Fuck off, you little piss-stain. You ain't my dad!" Wyatt sneered. "And what exactly have you and your loser buddy, Kent, been up to?"

"Getting our dicks sucked!" Kent retorted.

"Yeah, right!" Reid shot back. "Where at?"

"Over at Kari Powell's place," Kent said.

"Kari Powell?" Wyatt asked. "That wouldn't be Skylar Powell's little sister, would it?"

"Yeah," replied Parker. "She has a sister named Skylar."

"Hmmm, she's pretty hot! What's this Kari like?" Wyatt asked again.

Parker shrugged. "She's not too bad. Pretty cute. She's good at sucking dick, I know that."

"How old is she?" Reid inquired.

"Same age as us," Parker answered.

"So how did you two losers end up over there to get your dicks sucked?" Wyatt said.

"Every once in a while Kari invites some of her friends there and some boys and we play this game," Kent explained. "The guys get blindfolded and the girls suck us off, and we have to figure out who it was who sucked our cocks."

"Man, that sounds kinda fun," Reid grinned. "Too bad none of the girls we know do anything like that."

"How many girls were there, and how many guys?" Parker asked.

"Well, today there was only me and Parker," Kent replied. "And then Kari and her friend Trisha Brown. But some days there's like 5 or 6 guys and the same for girls. Then it's really hard to figure out who's sucking your dick."

"You lucky little shits!" Wyatt exclaimed. "You're not lying about this, are you?"

"No," Kent said, shaking his head.

"How many times have you guys done this?" Reid said.

"I don't know," Parker frowned. "Four or five times, I suppose."

"Jesus Christ!" Wyatt spat. "You've had your dick sucked more times than me!"

"It's not my fault you're a loser," Parker sneered.

Wyatt jumped up off the couch. "You want a face-pounding, you mouthy little prick?"

"Okay, if you two retards think you're so smart," Reid said, with a cocky grin. "These girls that suck your dicks, do they do anything else for you?"

"Like what?" Parker asked.

"Like do you get to fuck them afterwards?" Wyatt said.

Parker and Kent looked at each other, then Parker gave a sheepish grin. "No, we haven't fucked them.....yet, anyway. They’ll make out with us and stuff, but they won't fuck."

"They won't fuck?" Reid chuckled. "Why not?"

"They're kinda stuck-up about that," Kent explained. "They keep saying they're 'not ready' for that yet."

"Oh, that old line!" Reid guffawed.

Wyatt shook his head. "Well, I can see you two just don't know how to handle girls. If they don't wanna do it, you just don't give them a choice! Girls our age, they know better than to pull that shit. It’s either put out or get out! You need to tell your little friends that too!”

"Yeah, you guys need to stop being such pussies, and just lay the law down to them. If they won't fuck you,  tell ‘em you'll find some girls who will!" Reid said.

"Oh, like you're such experts at getting fucked," Parker smirked. "You have a lot of advice for two guys who never get laid."

"Never mind how much we get fucked," Wyatt retorted. "We still know more than you when it comes to girls."

Kent and Parker began heading back up the stairs. "Whatever, we're outta here," Parker said.

"You remember what we told you," Wyatt yelled after them.

"Kids these days," Reid said, shaking his head. "Just a bunch of amateurs!"

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1094
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2017, 08:22:07 AM »
It was Friday night, a week later. Wyatt and Reid were once again hanging out in Wyatt's basement, trying to figure out what to do for the night.

“I don’t know of any good parties happening tonight!” Wyatt complained, as he rolled a joint.

“Well, didn’t you say your parents are gone for the weekend?” Reid asked.

“Yeah,” Wyatt replied. “They went to some party for my great-aunt and uncle’s 50th wedding anniversary.”

“Then, fuck, man! Let’s throw a party here!” Reid said.

“I suppose we could,” Wyatt mused. “But it’s gotta be downstairs. Mom just bought new living room furniture. If something happened to it, she’d freak!”

“Let’s invite some people over then,” Reid said.

“Okay, but we ain’t just inviting guys,” Wyatt spat. “If we’re gonna have a real party, I want some hot chicks here too.”

“Well, there’s Barb and Connie,” Reid suggested. “They like to party. And Glenda!”

“Uh, no,” Wyatt snapped. “I said hot chicks!”

“Good luck on that,” Reid sneered. “What hot chicks do we know, and even more importantly, that would want to come here?”

They looked up as their younger brothers, Parker and Kent came down the stairs. Wyatt was in the middle of lighting the joint he’d just rolled.

“Better not let Mom catch you smoking pot down here,” Parker said.

“In case you haven’t noticed,“ Wyatt smirked, “Mom and Dad aren’t home, moron!”

“It’s gonna stink the place up and she’ll know anyway,” Parker shot back. “Duh!”

“I’ll handle that, just never mind,” Wyatt said, inhaling deeply from the joint and passing it over to Reid.

“So what are you two nerds up to tonight?” he asked.

“Not much,” Parker shrugged.

Reid’s face suddenly lit up. “Hey, Wyatt, I know some girls we can invite!”

He looked over at the two younger boys. “What are your little blowjob honeys doing tonight?”

Kent shrugged. “Hell if we know!”

“Why don’t you get them over here? We’re gonna throw a party and we need some chicks here. Some cute ones!” Reid said.

“Uh, they’re only 13,” Parker retorted. “I doubt if they’re going to want to party with older guys.”

“Why the hell not?” Reid asked. “Young girls always want to party with older guys. We’re cool! Now get on the phone and call them over.”

“Tell you what,” Wyatt said to Parker. “You get those sweeties to come over, and you can party with us too.  Seeing as how Mom and Dad aren’t home, I’ll even let you have some beer and you can get drunk.”

“Seriously?” Parker asked, glancing with excitement over at Kent.

“Yeah, seriously,” Wyatt replied. “But you gotta get the chicks over here first! Tell them there’s free beer and weed for them.”

“Oh shit, this is gonna be fun,” Reid smiled.

“If you think they’re gonna suck your dicks, I seriously doubt it,” Kent said.

“We’ll decide about that,” Wyatt said, with an evil grin. “Now get calling those two. I’m gonna call up some people to come over.”

Parker and Kent headed back upstairs to call Kari and Trisha.

Wyatt looked over at Reid. “You know what we’re gonna do, right?”

Reid nodded. “Yeah, we’re gonna get a couple little hotties to suck us off!”

“Not just that, man. We are gonna do the job our pissy-ass little brothers haven’t done yet. Break in those little bitches!”

“You mean fuck them?” Reid asked.

“Yes, that is precisely what I mean!”

Wyatt called up his friend, Trent. “Hey man! Why don’t you grab Marty and Alex and come on over tonight. We’ll drink some beer, smoke some weed……and I’ll get you laid!”

“Yeah? With who?”

“Oh, you’ll find out when you get here,” Wyatt chuckled.

“Okay, man. We’ll see you in a bit then.”

After that Wyatt phoned his buddy, Josh, telling him the same as he did Trent.

“It’s all set up, dude!” Wyatt reached over and high-fived Reid. “Now I just hope Parker and Kent can get their little sluts over here.”

“You really think we’re gonna be able to talk them into letting us fuck them?” Reid queried.

“Hey, come on,” Wyatt scoffed. “They’re 13 year-old girls. Think about what girls were like when we were 13? We get ‘em stoned and drunk, we’ll be in their pants in a flash!”

“They are a little young, you know?” Reid said with hesitation.

“I know, but what the fuck?” Wyatt said. “I’ve always figured hot cunt is hot cunt no matter what age. If girls our age won’t fuck us, we gotta get it from somewhere. And just think of this……they’re cherry! We get to break ‘em in!”

Reid broke into a big grin. “Yeah! Fuckin’ sweet!”

gscmar64
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2017, 11:14:14 AM »
Damn the evil intentions are in the air and innocent must pay!

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1094
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2017, 09:31:51 AM »
Upstairs in his bedroom, Parker was on the phone with Kari.

“What are you doing tonight?” he asked.

“Not too much,” she said. “Trisha’s here for a sleepover and we’re gonna watch some movies.”
“Trisha’s there?” he said. “Good.”

“Why? What’s up? You can’t come over, my parents are home.”

“We weren’t planning on coming over,” Parker said. “We want you and Trisha to come over here. You wanna party?”

“Party? You’re having a party at your house?” Kari enquired.

“Well, my older brother is,” Parker explained. “He said Kent and I can be there too, and so we asked if you could come over. He said yeah.”

“Who’s gonna be there?” Kari asked.

“I don’t know. Me and Kent will be here, and Kent’s brother Reid, and a bunch of other people, I guess. There’ll be lots of beer and weed.”

“Weed? So we can get stoned?” Kari said excitedly.

“Sure,” Parker replied.

“I don’t know,” Kari hesitated for a moment. “We’ll have to find a way to get out of the house.”

“Come on,“ Parker urged. “It’ll be a lot of fun. And…..we really wanna see you.”

“Okay, we’ll come over then,” Kari said. “See you in a bit!”

As he hung up the phone, Parker gave Kent a high-five. “Right on! They’re coming over!”

“What did Parker want?” Trisha asked Kari.

Kari, bouncing on her bed, said excitedly, “We just got invited to a party!”

“A party? Where?”

“Over at Parker’s house! His older brother is throwing one and Parker wants us to come to it!”

“Awesome!” Trisha exclaimed. “Are we gonna go?”
“Of course, we’re gonna go,” Kari scoffed. “ It’ll be cool getting to party with older kids. We just need a plan to get out of the house.”

“Tell your mom, one of our friends asked us to go out to a movie with them,” Trisha suggested.

“Hmmm, I suppose that’ll work,” Kari said. “It’s worth a try. Hold on, I’ll be right back.”

A few minutes later, Kari was back in the bedroom, a big smile on her face.

“Wow, Mom must be in a good mood tonight. She said we could go, but we have to come right home after the movie!”

“That’s perfect!” Trisha said. “It’ll give us at least two or three hours! But now……I’m gonna have to go home and get something decent to wear.”

“No, you don’t,” Kari said. “You can borrow something from me.”

She jumped up and began rustling through her closet. She pulled out a denim skirt with a black belt and a pink Hollister t-shirt.

“How’s this?” Kari asked.

“Yeah, it’s cute,” Trisha smiled. “I’ll take it.”

“Then I’m gonna wear this,” Kari said, pulling out a black and white pleated skirt , with a matching white tank top. It had a low neckline that would show some cleavage.

“Parker will love this,” Kari laughed. “I know he always stares at my tits.”

The girls were both wearing t-shirts and pajama bottoms. They quickly stripped down to their bras and panties and put on their outfits to go out.

After doing their hair and putting on some makeup, they decided they were ready.

“Don’t forget! Get home right after the movie!” Kari’s mom yelled at the two girls as they headed out the front door.

“Yes, mom!” Kari called back over her shoulder, as she closed the door behind her.

Giggling, the two girls ran down the sidewalk towards Parker’s house, about two blocks away. They were going to a party, all right. Little did they know, they  were going to be the party!

“So, your little friends are on the way?” Wyatt asked.  He and Reid had made a quick run to the local liquor store to get some beer and had just gotten back.

Neither one of them was old enough to buy beer, but Wyatt had an older friend in his 20s who would bootleg for him. In return, Wyatt sold weed for the guy, to kids at his school.

“Yeah, they’re coming,” Parker said.

“Good,” Reid grinned. “I can’t wait to check out these little sluts.”

“You know, you guys are kinda perverts, wanting to party with junior high girls,” Kent retorted.

“Hey, maybe they’ll learn something,” Wyatt quipped. “Now, do you two babies want some beer?”

He tossed them each a can of cold Budweiser. “You can get drunk, but if you fuckin’ get sick and throw up on the floor, you’re cleaning it up yourselves!”

“We won’t get sick,” Parker said, cracking open the can of beer.

“Yeah, famous last words,” Reid shot back.

They heard the doorbell ring. “That’s probably them,” Parker said. He ran up the stairs to answer the door.

A few seconds later, he came back down to the basement, with both young girls in tow. Reid and Wyatt’s eyes lit up, and their cocks jumped in their pants, as they saw the girls in their cute skirts.

Parker did introductions.
“Kari and Trisha, this is my brother, Wyatt, and that’s Kent’s brother, Reid. They’re both 17.”

Wyatt shook the hand of the little blonde, Kari. “Hey, my little bro was right! You girls are hot!”

Kari didn’t know how to react, getting such a remark from an older boy. She just blushed and said, “Thank you.”

“Well, let’s get you girls some beer,” said Reid. He had been checking out Trisha in her short denim mini-skirt, noting how well it hugged her small, round ass.

He handed cans of cold beer to the girls and motioned to them to sit on one of the couches.
“Where’s everybody else?” Kari asked Parker. “I thought you said there was a party happening?”

“Oh, don’t worry,” Wyatt piped up. “There’s lots more people coming.”

As if in reply to that, he heard more people entering the house and coming down the stairs. Soon they were joined by Marty, Alex, Josh and Trent.
Trent pulled Wyatt off to the side.

“So you said there was some girls here that would fuck us tonight. Where are they?”

“Yeah, those two sweeties on the couch,” Wyatt replied.

“Them?” Trent asked, incredulously. “They’re like little junior high girls!”

“Yeah, but don’t you think they’re hot?”

“Well, I guess so. They both look pretty good, but they’re kinda young, aren’t they?”

“They are, but don’t worry about it, man,” Wyatt assured him. “We’re gonna break these little bitches in later tonight. You want in on it or not?”

“Yeah…..yeah, I guess so,” Trent smiled. “They both got pretty sweet bodies.”

“Indeed, they do,” Wyatt agreed. “And hot, tight little cunts!”

The action starts in the next post!

« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 09:37:04 AM by vile8r »

gscmar64
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2017, 11:12:48 AM »
Ooh Introducing a character with a touch of Morals- didn't think you could write such a character. it'll be a pleasure to see how long his thoughts remain pure towards the girls!

Offline SoftGameHunter

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 517
  • That's me in the pic. I'm the tall one.
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2017, 11:47:58 AM »
This is a fun party. There should be a lot of guys showing up, eventually.
The rumors about me are scurrilous, depraved rantings of a sick mind, and I categorically deny any sense of falsehood attributed to them.

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1094
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2017, 09:00:06 AM »
Kari and Trisha looked around the room, noticing at the time, that they were the only females.
“Are any other girls coming?” Trisha asked Kent. “We’re like the only ones here!”

“Yeah, there’s supposed to be more coming, I guess,” Kent said.

Kari and Trisha were sitting side by side on a couch, with Parker beside Kari and Kent beside Trisha.

Wyatt had rolled some joints and began passing them around. Kari and Trisha had some and began to giggle to each other, as they felt themselves getting stoned.

The night wore on. The older boys were gathered around playing video games and getting stoned. Loud music was blaring from a stereo. The young girls began feeling the effects of the beer and the joints. Soon both of them had to use the washroom.

“Where is the bathroom?” Kari asked Wyatt.

“Oh, it’s straight down the hallway and the last door on the left,” he said, as he reached out and gave Kari a little pinch on the butt.

“Hey!” she snapped, slapping at his hand. “Watch it!”

“Sorry, honey,” Wyatt grinned. “Just couldn’t help myself, seeing a cute ass like that!”

When the two girls came back, Reid, who was getting quite hammered, yelled out, “We wanna see your tits!”

“Sorry,” Trisha frowned. “Ain’t gonna happen!”

“I’ll give you fifty bucks to do it!” Josh said, drunkenly.
“Still not going to happen,” Trisha retorted.

“Well at least give us a little panty flash,” Alex goaded  them.

“Your brother’s friends are being kinda pigs,” Kari complained to Parker.

“Ahhh, they’re just getting drunk,” Parker said. “They’re always like that when they’re drinking.”

Wyatt and Reid came over and asked the two girls to dance with them. As Kari danced with Wyatt, he brought his hands around her and cupped her ass, pulling her in close to him.

“No! Don’t do that!” Kari protested.
“Oh, come on, I’m just having some fun,” Wyatt said. “Lighten up a bit.”

“Well, behave yourself,” Kari laughed.

Reid was also trying to get a little fresh with Trisha. He reached out and ran his hands across the front of her shirt, trying to grope her small tits.
“Do you mind?” Trisha said, backing away.

“Oh, I don’t mind at all,” Reid chuckled. “Just let me have one little look. I love little titties!”

“Like I said before, ain’t gonna happen!”

The song was over and the girls went back to sit down with Parker and Kent. But Wyatt grabbed Kari and tried to make her sit down on his lap.
“Sit here, baby! You and me can get to know each other better!”

“Excuse me! I don’t think so!” Kari said, struggling with him until finally he released her and she went back to sit beside Parker.
“Oh, you got shot down!” said Alex.

“I think she wants you, though,” Marty added. “She’s just playing hard to get.”

“No, I’m not!” Kari snapped. She turned to Parker.

“I thought you said more girls were coming here? Me and Trisha are the only ones, and frankly, I’m getting a little freaked out. Your brother and his friends are being really creepy!”

“It’s okay,” Parker reassured her. “Wyatt said more people are coming and they probably are. It’s still kinda early, you know?”

“Well, if some more girls don’t show up soon, Trish and I are leaving.”

“Don’t leave yet, okay?” Kent said. “Here, have another beer.”

He handed both Trisha and Kari fresh beers. They were about the fourth beer each girl had had, and not being big drinkers, they were certainly beginning to feel the effects. Not to mention the several joints they had shared with the other boys.

Wyatt had went to the bathroom and while he was there, he was thinking about  the two hot 13 year-olds, and they were getting his cock harder the more he did. It was time, he decided, for the real party to start.

He came back out to where everybody was partying and sat down in his chair. He looked over at his little brother, who was sitting with his arm around the cute blonde.

“So Parker, weren’t you telling me that these girls like to throw blowjob parties, but yet they won’t fuck you?”

Parker didn’t answer right away. He was taken by surprise by his brother just suddenly blurting this out.

“Come on,” Wyatt pressed him. “Don’t play stupid! Reid and I both heard you say it!”

Parker was visibly nervous, but he finally spoke, noticing Kari glaring at him.
“Yeah…..yeah, I said that.”

“That’s what I thought,” Wyatt smiled.

Kari slapped Parker on the arm. “You asshole! Why would you tell people that?”

“I’m sorry! He made me!” Parker whined.

“Well, maybe you girls should give us all blowjobs, show us good you are! According to Parker and Kent, you really know what you’re doing” Wyatt said, with an insidious grin.

“We are not doing that!” Trisha piped up.

“Yes……no fucking way!” Kari insisted.

She and Trisha were both getting a bad feeling about just why exactly they were invited to this “so-called” party!

“Come on, it won’t be so bad. We’re all nice guys. We can play your little game,” Wyatt suggested. “You blindfold us and we’ll guess which one of you is doing it.”

“No! We’re not doing it,” Trisha said. “We don’t even know you guys.”

“If you do it, we won’t bug you anymore tonight,” Wyatt persisted.

“I think we should leave,” Kari said to Parker.

“Uh, uh!  No one’s leaving yet,” Wyatt said. “Not until we get our dicks sucked.”

“Yeah,” Reid added. “I think after we’ve given you free beer and weed, it’s the least we should expect.”

Kari sat silent for a moment, she glanced over at Trisha, then back to Wyatt.
“Okay, I’ll tell you what,” she said. “I’ll do you, but no one else!”

“Seriously?” Wyatt asked.

“Yes, just you….none of your friends! And not out here, either. Somewhere private!”

Wyatt sat for a bit, thinking. “All right!” he finally spoke.

“Awww, that’s no fair,” his friend, Josh, piped up. “You get your dick sucked and no one else?”

“Hey, it’s my house,” Wyatt stated. He looked over at Kari.

“Okay, we’ll go upstairs to my bedroom.”

Kari gave Trisha a nervous look as she stood up from the couch. “Don’t worry,” said Parker. “Just do it and he’ll be happy.”

Kari took Wyatt’s hand, and he began to lead her up the stairs. Wyatt looked over to the other boys and smiled. Trent high-fived him.
“Is she gonna be okay alone with him?” Trisha fretted.

“Yeah, she will,” Parker said. “Wyatt just wants a blowjob and then he’ll be happy.”

Wyatt entered his bedroom with Kari, walking over toward the bed. She was very nervous, having never been with an older boy. Wyatt could sense her apprehension.

“It’s okay,” he said. “We’re gonna have fun.”

He took off his pants, leaving his boxer shorts on. The young blonde could easily see the large bulge in the front of them. He sat down on the bed, and Kari kneeled down in front of him.

The next thing Wyatt felt was Kari's petite hand slowly running up his thigh, approaching his boxers.

"Fuck," he gasped, feeling each hair electrified by her touch.

Her hand reached up, and stroked his member through the thin fabric. Wyatt took a deep breath, trying to keep his composure. Placing her hands on either side of his boxers, Wyatt lifted himself off the bed so that she could remove them.

Kari held Wyatt’s dick in her hand, squeezing his shaft, slowly jacking him off. He was a little bigger than Parker, but not a lot. He was thicker though. Teasing him, she flicked her tongue over his head causing Wyatt to gasp.

Kari took him into her mouth, feeling her tongue slide down his length. Bobbing her head up and down, Kari clutched onto his thigh with her other hand, squeezing it. Kari let out a little moan around Wyatt’s cock.

Slowly, she moved her hand from his member down to cradle his balls. Wyatt couldn't hold back any longer, he needed to touch her. He stroked her smooth hair, keeping his hand on the back of her head.

Kari was not used to someone touching her when she sucked them off. She was just about to tell him, “No touching,” then she remembered, she wasn’t playing the game.

Wyatt felt Kari's warm wet mouth working on his cock. She was sucking lightly, her tongue swirling over his head, then running it up the underside of his cock, licking the whole length, and tonguing the hole at the tip.

He felt her full lips around his shaft and slowly try to take it all in. Her tongue undulating, her hand and mouth working together to stroke the full length of him. Wyatt tried pushing in until the tip hit the back of her throat, making her gag slightly and stop.

Kari continued sucking and slurping all over Wyatt’s hard cock. His hands were on the back of her head holding her, thrusting in and out, as he moaned in rhythm.

"Oh yeah……Uhhhhh…… oh yeah, FUCK!....... Mmmmmm, yes…….uhhhh……suck me Kari…… harder sweetie……that's the girl!”

Offline cambel74

• Junior
  • Merits 7
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2017, 07:35:33 AM »
Great start looking forward to more!

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1094
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2017, 09:22:16 PM »
 Downstairs, Reid had talked Trisha into dancing with him again. He was getting very aggressive this time. His arms were right around her, holding her close, grinding his crotch against her.

To Reid’s surprise, Trisha wasn’t really protesting. She put her arms around his neck.

“You like that, baby?”  he asked.

She quietly nodded. Trisha had had about six beers by now and had been smoking weed. It was becoming rather apparent to Reid that she was getting, well, wasted! Reid was getting excited at the prospect of getting into the young girl’s panties.

Kent watched, realizing he was actually getting a little jealous at his older brother.

After the song finished, Reid sat down, pulling Trisha onto his lap.

“You might as well sit with me,” he said. “Your friend is gonna be busy for a while.”

“Who knows? Maybe I’ll get a little busy too,” she smiled at him.

Hearing that, Reid feeling a little bolder, began sliding his hand back and forth along Trisha’s bare thigh. His other hand slipped under her shirt and found its way up to her bra. She let out a little giggle as he cupped one of her tits.

“Hey, you should share,” Trent laughed.

“You wanna feel too?” Trisha asked, giving him a playful smile.

She jumped up off Reid’s lap, and went to sit on Trent’s. Lifting up her shirt, she let the blonde boy run his hands across her bra, squeezing her small tits.
“Oh damn, those are nice,” Trent sighed.

As he was doing that, Josh who was sitting next to Trent, reached over and squeezed her small butt.
Trisha figured to herself, none of these boys seemed that bad. What was the harm in letting them have a few cheap feels? She knew how far she would let them go and she would just say no if they started going too far.

After she let Josh and Trent grope and squeeze her ass and tits for a little while, she sat back down between Parker and Kent.
She took turns necking with the two boys, letting them move their hands all over her body. After a few more minutes, Trish looked around with a confused frown on her face.

"Wyatt and Kari aren’t back yet. I wonder what is taking her so long?”

She hadn’t noticed Trent whispering something to Reid. Suddenly, Trent was standing up and heading towards the stairs. Marty was following him. Trent stopped at the foot of the stairs and motioned for Parker to go with them.

“Where are you guys going?” Trisha asked.

“We’re leaving for a bit,” Trent replied. “We’re gonna get some more people to come over.”

“Oh, cool!” Trisha said.

The three boys headed upstairs. But they weren’t going outside, they were going to Wyatt’s bedroom!

Reid pulled Trisha into the center of the room to dance again. He was joined by Alex and Josh and the three of them began taking turns grinding and rubbing their bodies against the young teen.

Trisha felt Reid’s hands go around her ass and pull her skirt up. As his hands slipped down into the back of her panties, she decided that was a little too much. She tried to pull his hands away from her.

“N-no….Reid……stop….” she whimpered.

Reid pulled her with him over to his chair, and collapsed into it, maneuvering her onto his lap. “You hot little cunt,” he whispered into her ear. “I wanna feel your pussy!”

Trisha tried to squirm away as he pushed her skirt up higher, his hand reaching in between her thighs. Trisha’s heart began pounding, realizing things were getting a bit out of hand.

Upstairs, the other boys  approached the doorway to Wyatt’s bedroom. Trent opened the door slowly, and they peeked inside. They could all see Kari on her knees, in front of Wyatt, her head slowly bobbing up and down.

Wyatt couldn’t believe how talented the young 13 year-old was with her mouth. She put many older girls to shame! He was in total ecstasy as Kari concentrated on the swollen cock in her mouth.

He saw the other boys, and not saying anything, gave them a thumbs-up, and motioned for them to enter. He and Trent had already planned all this.
Trent, Marty and Parker entered the room and softly walked up, until they were right behind Kari.

"Man, this girl knows how to suck cock!" Trent exclaimed.

Completely shocked at hearing the voice behind her, Kari pulled her mouth off Wyatt and jumped to her feet.

"What the fuck is going on?” she angrily demanded to Wyatt. “I said I was blowing you only!"

Wyatt stood up from the bed, an evil grin on his face.

"No, you little bitch, the deal has changed. You’re blowing all of us, and not just that, you’re gonna be fucking us too!"

Panicking, Kari tried to push past the ring of boys around her. She was getting the hell out of there! Until Trent and Marty grabbed her by the arms and she was pulled back towards the bed.

“NOOOOOOOOO! LET ME GO!” she screamed. “I’m not fucking anybody!”

Wyatt pushed her back to her knees.

“Tell you what, you suck all four of us real nice, like when you have your little parties, and we’ll let you and your friend leave, okay?” Wyatt informed her.

“Do you promise?” Kari asked tearfully. “Where’s Trisha? What’s she doing?”

“Don’t worry about her,” Trent said. “She’s downstairs with Reid. She’s okay. You just do like Wyatt asked, and we’ll be happy.”

Kari looked around at the three older boys and Parker. Slowly, she nodded.

“O-okay…..I’ll do it…..but you guys HAVE to promise! You’re not doing anything else!”

“Yes…..we promise,” Wyatt reassured her.

gscmar64
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2017, 10:00:42 AM »
How could you have them blatantly lie to her like that, most guys are honest ;)  You're painting us guys in a bad light! Another brilliant read!