Author Topic: My little Sexslave II by Max  (Read 5230 times)

Offline Lois

• Dean
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 364
My little Sexslave II by Max
« on: September 02, 2006, 02:42:46 AM »
WARNING!    You must be 18 or over to read these stories of rape and nonconsexual sex. If you do not like such stories, please turn back. We don't promote rape or non-consent sex. This is only a story, fiction, if you do not understand the difference between reality and fantasy, read no more. Rape is a heinous crime and the penalty is many years in prison. Anyone who commits rape are despised everywhere. But fantasies are all right so long as no one is hurt.

My little Sexslave II

By Max

The phone was ringing. Ayla looked over at the clock 2:30in the morning. " This had better be good." She thought " Hello."

" Get your asses out of bed."

She heard some one say " Razor?? What do you want?"

" I thought you girl wanted to come with us."

Ayla woke up " I thought you didn't want us along this time."

" One of my friends had to drop out so I thought of you two."

" How nice of you."

" Well after all you did find them."

" Like always." She said

" Get ready. They are leaving in 3 hours. So get ready. Were coming by to get you in two."

Monica rubbed her hand on Ayla's back and she looked back at her " What's going on?" She asked

" Looks like one of Razor's friends backed out and we get to go."

She sat up right " Are you joking. Because this isn't funny." She handed her the phone " Razor."

" Hello love."

" This had better be on the up and up."

" Where coming to get you in two hours be ready. C-yeah." He hung up the phone

She looked at Ayla " Looks like we get to help train some more."

" I hope we get the one we want."

" That on with the big tits."

" No." Ayla said " That other one." " Oh yeah." She smiled " I can't wait." She leaned over and kissed her " Just thinking about it gets me hot." She pushed Ayla down and got on top of her.

" Wait." She said, " We can't. They'll be here in two hours."

" Not even a quickie." She said

" We have to get are stuff ready and..." she sniffed her " You have to take a shower." She held her nose " You smell."

" You a fine one to talk." She said They laughed " Come on lets get ready."

" OK."

It started out as a fine day of boating with two of her best friends Anna and Kris. Akari sat and watch her two best friends threw thew window as she made lunch. Anna was also her boss was 26 years old. She envied her long blonde hair and blue-green eyes long legs and she had a very nice set of tits. To make matters worse she didn't think she was all that attractive. Akari thought she should hate her if she wasn't all ready a friend. Kris her best friend and co-worker was 18. The two of them could be sisters and more often then not people thought so. They both had long straight black hair and where the same height. But Kris breasts where a little bigger.

" Guys seemed to like the girls with bigger breasts. As if having them that big was so great" Akari said and then laughed a little at herself

" Ok maybe I am just a little jealous." She looked down at her chest.

Hers where of average size for a twenty-year-old not to small and not too big. She had no complaints from the few guys that She had graced to touch them.

Akari's mind wondered as she made lunch until " Akari." Kris called to me threw the window. Anna smiled, as she saw her " Aren't you finished yet."

Akari flipping her the middle better finger " Oh do grow up." she laughed

" How about I come out there and kick your ass."

She laughed " Get in here and help me if you so dam hungry."

" Testy." She smiled and walked around and came into the galley. " You know I can't cook."

" You can put peanut butter on bread can't you." She smiled as she crossed her arms across her chest.

" You're making peanut butter and jelly sandwiches?" she nodes " I thought that you studied under your father the world famous chef."

" I did." She said " But you would be surprised at how universal peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are." She smiled " I made the president one and he loved it."

" It was election year." She smiled " You could have made him a mud pie and he would have eaten it."

" Fuck you bitch." Akari raised her fist to her face

" Just kidding all right." Kriss backed away a little

" Come on lets eat already." We turned to she Anna standing there in her bathing suit that barely covered her tits.

" Dam girl." Kris said " That bathing suit should be outlawed."

Her face became red as Akari added, " I think it is in some parts of the country." Anna laughed a little and started to reach for her towel " Will you stop that." Akari said, " You have a great body." Kriss also agreed " There are no guys around."

" I.. I just don't"

" Yeah. Yeah." I said, " I wish I was that unattractive."

" Come on. I'm finished now so lets eat."

Hours later as the sun set the girl went to their rooms " Did you check the weather report?" Akari asked

" Yes I did." She said, " Clean waters all night. And the auto pilots on. So if the boat is rocking we know one of us is having some fun with herself." She shook her finger at them. Kriss and Akari laughed " Good night girls."

" Good night mom." Kris said

Anna crossed her arms and eyed Kriss " I could fire you. You know."

" Sorrrry." She smiled and quickly ducked into her room and closed the door.

" Good night Anna." Akari seeing the evil look that Anna gave Kriss said deciding not to joke with her also.

" Good night Akari." She smiled and walked into her room and closed the door.

Later that night and about a mile behind them in the dark a boat slowly started to turn towards there boat.

" How much longer until we catch up to them?" Caz asked

" Not much longer." Razor said

" We should have been catch up to them by now." Ayla said with angry in her voice

" They have a more powerful boat." Razor in the direction the other boat was heading " But right now they are not moving."

" So let's get in there fast." Caz said

" We go in fast stupid and they'll here us coming." He shouted, " We will be there in ten minutes." He said " If you can't wait that long I'll threw you stupid ass off the boat." He looked at his two friends " We have been planning this for a week. And Ayla found out about them a week before that. So I won't blow it now by rushing in." pointing his finger at the him

" Just get us there all right." Ayla said

" What is all the yelling about." Monica asked from the door.

" Don't ask." Caz said

" You never could just sit back and wait could you."

" Shut up."

Slowly they pull up next to the other boat and tie their boats together and board the other boat. They walked down into the boat and started all three entered one of the rooms. They walked up to the bed with one of the women sleeping in it. And jumped on her.

Anna woke to some on jumping on her at first she thought it might be Akari or Kris. But as they covered her mouth she before she could scream she realized how much trouble she was in. Anna screamed anyway but the gloved hand muffled her scream. She tried to strike them but they all ready had her hands pinned and they shoved something into her mouth.

" Gods this can't be happening." She screamed. They flipped her over and tied her hands to the bedposts. She felt them start to take her nightgown off and feel her breast. One of them was rubbing her nipple between their fingers. " NOOOO stop It." she screamed.

" Dam she has huge tits." She heard one of them say

" Just inject her with the stuff."

" A female. One of them was a woman." Anna thought. Anna looked over her shoulder and saw the needle and screamed " Nooo.. Please don't." she smiled and he shoved into the left cheek of her butt. As they waited for the drug to take affect she felt one of them starting to work his or her fingers into her ass. She screamed again and tried to get her hands free. But the ropes held her in place.

" Can I fuck her please." Caz asked

" No." he sighed " We must get the others. And then the fun begins."

After doing the same to Kriss and Akari them moved all three over to their boat. Razor went back over to the girl's boat and placed a small amount of c-4 against the side of the boat below the water level. And ran back to his boat. When they we far enough away he detonated the c-4 and the boat sank. Razor drove the boat towards the island that they had prepared for the girl's new home. He smiled " Will be there in 48 hours."

" Now." Caz asked

Looking at Caz Razor shook his head in disbelief " Can't you wait?" Caz laughed

" Fine." He said " But you know that Anna chick is mine."

" And we get this one." Monica and Ayla picked up the other brunette. " She has better tits then this one. So you can have her since we all ready have them." Monica laughed

" Shit man." He yelled looking at Razor, " That one had the biggest ones. I want her."

" You touch her and I will kill you." Razor said.

" Dam it man." Caz looked at the girl at his feet. She might not have big breast but not as small as the other one did plus she was attractive. He leaned down and picked her up and carried her to his room. Undressed her and tied her face up spread eagle. And covered her and then got undressed and got into bed. He moved his dick and place in at the entrance to her pussy. " You might not remember this but I will record it for you." He reached over to the table next to the bed and pushed a button and the four cameras in the room began to record.

As he entered her pussy her face contorted in pain. But she didn't wake up and as he got a little farther he ran into something " Hole shit. He laughed " A virgin" he smiled at his good luck. And then he pulled back some and then rammed his dick into her. When he had the whole thing in her he leaned in and whispered in her eye " Dam you're so fucking tight." She moaned a little " You like that." He smiled and laughed " He we go."

Hours later Kriss woke up to find herself tied face up and leg spread eagle. " Where" then she saw him walk into the room And she screamed " Good your awake." He smiled and walked over to her and put his have between her legs.

" Nooo. Don't you touch me you.. You shit face." Tear rolled down her cheeks. He smiled and pushed a finger into her and " To late." He pulled his finger out and showed her the blood on it.

" Oh god no." she said

He laughed at the fear in realization that she had all ready been with her on her face. He reached over and pulled out a piercing tool. " Now lets get to work." To her horror he grabbed on of her breasts.

" Of fuck no.." she looked him in the eyes as " Please don't so this." He placed the tool to one of her nipples " PLEASE DON'T." she screamed and then she felt pain hit her from her tows to the tip of her head. She felt like she was going to pass out. But he started doing something else. She looked down and saw him putting a nipple ring threw the hole. He snapped it into place. And she knew that this was a permanent one. It couldn't be remover unless it was cut off. " YOUMOTHERFUCKER." She yelled at him and her took her other tit in his hand " Nooo."

" Be quit." He pulled the trigger on the piercing tool and again pain shot threw her.

He then leaned over and picked up the remote to the TV and climbed into the bed with her. " I recorded you losing you virginity."

" You bastard." She struggled against the ropes and again but moving around like that made her newly ringed breast began to hurt her. She stopped moving around

" I'll kill you." He got mad and slapped her several times. " Gods He's going to kill me." She thought.

He stopped. And she opened her eyes " I want you to watch it with me. And every time you look away from the TV I will punish you. Do you understand." He smiled as she nodded. He then put his arm around the back of her head and with that same hand he grabbed her left breast. Tears of pain and humiliation ran down her cheek. He leaned in and like them off her face and the turned the tape on. Put down the and started to rub her clit

" Please stop."

" Shut up and watch the fuck'n tape."

She couldn't believe that he was really going to make her watch this. But as she had no choice and she new he would hurt her if she did she sat there and watch her own rape.

Anna woke to pain. She screamed as she felt pain on her nipple. She tried to reach over and make what ever it was stop. But her hands where tied. She opened her eyes and saw a man sucking and biting her tits. " Get off me, Stop that."

He looked up from sucking her tits " Well it is good to see you finally woke up."

She quickly looked around the room and saw Akari tied up in the corner of the room. She called out to her but she didn't answer " What did you do to her you bastard."

He laughed " I am not going to do anything to her.. Yet." Razor smiled

" You touch her and I'll kill you." He reached over and squeezed her left breast

" Fuck.. That hurts... Stop it please." He covered her mouth with his and she felt his tong enter her mouth. And she bit down. He pulled his tong out with a scream off pain.

" YOU FUCKING WHORE." He punched her in the face several times.

" Please stoop." Anna yelled, " I'm sorry."

She watched as he got up and walked over and pulled something out of a draw. When he turned around she saw it. It was a cattle prod. " Wh What are you going to do with that?" she asked he grabbed her by the mouth with one hand and squeezed until her mouth opened and he shoved the prod into her mouth. " ..ease..on't" she tried to say

He smiled " Your going to learn that biting is wrong one way or another." He put his finger on the button. She moved her head from side to side but it did her no good. " This is going to hurt you more then Well you now." She looked up into his eyes. That evil grin on his face scared her so much. And then she was in a world of pain. Her back arched off the bed. Tears running down her cheeks and the pain in her pussy as he started to finger her again.

" STOP IT STOP PLEASE.... GOD...STOP IT." She screamed. But with the prod in her mouth he couldn't understand her. After a few seconds he turned it off. And she slumped back into the bed. He pushed it in a little farther making her gag as in touched the back of her throat. He then turned it on again and a gargled scream came from her. Her screamed turned him on. He turned it off again and pulled it out of her mouth. She closed her mouth and looked at him. The pain still their as he laughed " Have you learned your lesson. Or do you need another mouth lesson." She tried to talk by it hurt like hell. " I'll take that as a yes." He smiled and ran the prod over her breast and then wedged it in between then and turned in on

" STOP IT YOU MOTHER FUCKER.. THAT HURTS PLEASE. I'll..I'll do anything you want. PLEASE JUST STOP." Her breasts felt like they where on fire. And her mouth hurt from the mouth prodding she had gotten.

" Anything." He smiled " How are you at Blow jobs."

" No fucking way." She said under her breath.

" I asked you a question." " I I've never."

" Don't worry. You'll learn." He pulled down his shorts and put his dick in her face.

She watched as his dick came down on her face. The smell made her almost throw up right then and there. He tried to push it threw her lips but she held them shut.

" Open you fucking mouth." He said " And no teeth darling." She didn't. She didn't want that in her mouth. He picked up the prod and leaned over her back and he began to spread her ass cheeks and she felt him start to shove the pod into her virgin hole. " Noo. Please stop that. AHGGG!. STOP."

" Open or get used to it." Anna opened her mouth and let it slide between her lips. The taste and the smell where getting to her. She felt her stomach start to twitch. " Slide that tong around bitch." He yelled he closed his eyes " Oh!. Yeah!.. That right bitch!. Suck it."

Now she had his vile thing in her mouth and he still hadn't removed the prod from her ass. She looked up at him and he started to pull it out. And then she saw it that evil grin again and he rammed it back in.He did this a few more times. Liking the vibrations of her screams on his dick.

Akari awoke a to find herself tied up. She was still out of it and could barley move. She was about to try again to get free of the ropes the bound her when she her a muffled noise. She rolled over and saw Anna on her back with her head hanging off the bed she was on with a cock being shoved into her mouth. At first all Akari could do was stair. She couldn't believe this was happening.

" Use your tong bitch." The man yelled as he rammed it into her mouth. " Yeah that's it." He laughed.

Akari shut my eyes and started to cry as she lissened to my friend being raped. The man looked over at me and saw that she was awake and he smiled and then looked back at Anna " Now Anna. I am going to teach you how to deep throat."

Akari saw the fear in her eyes and the tears. " Leave her alone." she wanted to yell but with the gag in my mouth she couldn't. The door on the other side of the room opened and in walked two women.

" How is sleeping beauty doing." The taller dark girl said and the smaller on smiled at her and licked her lips.

" She's.. Awake." He said almost out of breath As they walked over to Akari. She tried to move away from them but where could she really go. She was tied up and in some part of the ship she have never seen before.

" Good morning Akari." She said as they reached over and picked her up. She kicked at them some and tried to get out of their hands but they just carried her over out into the hall. As he walked down the hall she realized that she was no longer on her friend's ship. As we went past another door Akari looked inside and they stopped a second so she could see what was going on inside. What she saw made me sick to her stomach. She saw Kris tied to a chair with her ass in the air and a man fucking her ass. She could see the blood running down her leg. And she now had two rings on nipples.

" Come on you stupid bitch. Move that ass or I'll rip them dam things out." The man yelled as he savagely raped her.

They then moved on to the next room and kicked opened the door. And walked over to the bed and threw her on it. She pulled out the gag and Akari looked up at them. They were undoing the buttons to their dresses. " What do you want?" she asked trying to get them talking to me.

" My name is Ayla.' The taller one said

" Mine is Monica." She smiled as they just kept looking at her and undressing. " Where going to have so much fun together."

" Gods this isn't happening." She thought, " Please don't do this."

The one called Ayla walked out of the room and into the bathroom. The other just dropped out of her dress took off her bra and climbed into bed with her and started to kiss her neck. " Please stop that." She felt the girl run her hand up her stomach and grab her breast " STOP!"

The other returned only in a bathrobe. And then she saw it a very long knife. Akari's heart jumped into my throat " Oh gods." Tears came to my eyes

" Please don't hurt me." Akari said as she tried to get away from the girl holding her as the other climbed onto her and put the knife to her throat. Stopping when she felt that cold knife against her throat.

She leaned in and whispered " You will do everything that we tell you or I will cut you and throw you over board. And let the sharks deal with you is that understood." All the while the knife went from Akari's throat to her belly button.

She was so scarred that she couldn't speak so she nodded. " Good." she smiled and used the knife to whip away my tears that ran down her cheek. She stood up and the other girl turned Akari over so that my head was facing the ceiling. She then opened her robe and let it fall to the ground. She had a strap on dick attached to her and she climbed over her.

" No." she said to herself knowing what they wanted " Open you mouth bitch."

" Please!."

Ayla looked at her friend. Monica then smacked her with all her might and then grabbed my hair and yanked me back into place and she repeated what was said. Akari slowly opened her mouth to have Ayla stick the whole thing into her mouth and. She closed my eyes and prayed " Nooo.. Please don't.." . Akari started to gag at it when it hit the back of my throat but she didn't stop she just pushed it in.

" Dame you got good lips." Monica laughed as she started to lick her pussy.

Ayla then looked down at her " Look at me." she yelled and she opened her eyes " When I pull back like this it is the only time you'll have to breathe if you miss your change to breathe. What ever you do. Don't bite this. It costs a lot of money. Understand." she tried to nod but she cold not " Blink one if you understand you stupid bitch." she laughed. Akari blinked. " Good." she smiled and pulled out a camera and pointed it at her. Akari closed her eyes only to have her yelled at her.

" Who told you that you could close your dam eyes." she slapped my cheek " Open your eyes and tried to smile for the camera." She smiled as best I could with his massive cock shove into my mouth.

" Smile for the camera." Monica laughed as she took a breather from licking Akair's wet pussy. Seeing this she snapped away a few shoots of her sucking the cock and having a woman lick that special place, her pussy.

After ten minutes of fucking her mouth Ayla took off the dildo and pushed her wet pussy into her face. " Don't you even think of biting me." She looked down at her " I am going to cum soon and I want you to swallow it all. OK." Not waiting for an answer she pushed her pussy onto her mouth. " Use that tong now bitch." After a few minutes Ayla told her she was going to cum. Akari looked up at her Pleading with her eye not to cum in my mouth. But she wasn't looking at me. She jammed her pussy harder into her mouth and grinned down. Second later Akari felt wet liquid spilling down into my belly. After what seem like minutes she got of her. As soon as it was out she threw up. She just sat threw with a grin on his fact.

" This is only the start my little sexslave princess." Monica said. She looked back at her and saw that she was now wearing the strap on dick. They flipped her over and she felt her put the dick against her asshole " OH Gods NO.... Please not there.... I'll... I'll lick you pussy. Suck your tits but don't stick that thing in me there." Akari yelled, " Please don't do thISSSSS....AAHHHHHh NOOOOOO." screaming as she rammed the dick up her ass. " PLEASE GETITOUT." she never felt such pain " PLEASEITHURTS." but she pays her no mind and bucks away.

Ayla then took her face in her hands and once again pulled her face down on her pussy. " Get to work whore." After a while the ass fucking stops hurting so she just lay there and licked the other girl's pussy. She felt ashamed because it started to feel good. She looked up at the woman named Ayla who tapped her head. " It's time again." She laughed and again her stomach was filed with her juices.

After taking it all down and the girl behind her pulled out f her she looked at them " Please let me go..."

" No." she heard Monica say. " You belong to us now. Plus... You haven't licked my pussy yet."

" Let me go." Akari head Kris yelling from the next room.

" Kris." she yelled

" Akari... Help me...."

She looked back at the two women that held her. Ayla had the knife in her hand " Tell her to relax and enjoy it."

" What!"

" Do it." Akari was about to say it what she tapped her on the head with the knife hilt " You had better make it sound like you are enjoying this."

" K... Kris honey." She heard my self-saying " Just relax and enjoy It." she hated herself for having this asshole make her tell her friend to enjoy being rapped. " Just do as they say and you'll be fine."

" Akari..... Please....."

Monica leaned in " Tell her this." He whispered in my ear again

" Just shut up bitch. You're giving me a headache." Akari wanted to die when she heard Kris Crying.

" That was perfect." Monica whispered and then pulled off the dildo " I am going to have you lick my pussy now young lady." Akari wanted to die

" But before that." He looked down and her eyes followed his. " Our dildo is a little dirty." Her eyes locked on the thing " I think our new slave would like to lick it clean. Well would you."

" Oh gods.... No way am I going to do that." She thought

" I asked you a question." He yelled

" NO." she yelled back and was rewarded with a few punches to her face " Ouch.... Stop...Ple.....No......"

" Say you want to suck this shit covered cock." Monica and Ayla laughed " Say it."

She stopped punching her and she opened her eyes and looked up at them " Please let me.."

" LOUDER." She yelled

" PLEASE LET ME LICK YOU SHIT COVERED DILDO." She cried as moved in front of her mouth. The smell and the look of it made her gag.

" Same rules apply bitch." She said " Open up." she opened her mouth and for the first time in her life she tasted her own shit. The taste made her pull her head back but she pushed it down farther into her mouth. After it was sucked and licked clean she again felt her pussy. " It is time for you to tong fuck me now." she smiled " Beg me." He said

" Wha.."

" Beg me to let you do it."

By now she just wanted it to be over " Please let me lick you pussy."

" I am not convinced you want this."

She got angry " YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE. I WANT YOU TO LICK YOUR PUSSY RIGHT NOW." She yelled

They both laughed " All you had to do was ask baby." She took her by the head and pulled her down onto her pussy. As Akari lay there between Monica's legs she try to block out the sound of my friend being rapped and her own as Ayla shoved the dildo back into her pussy and shoved tree finger into her ass. She also wondered if she would every get to see her parents again and what they had in mind for them next.

Day's later they had arrived at the island and where taken to there new homes. Which where small cells. A little smaller then an apartment room. With only enough room for a king sized bed and a bath. It was a few days later that are hopes of some one finding us where crushed when they played a recording of the news.

" Tonight at eight. The search for the three girls on the Pride boat has been called off after extensive searches. All crew members one Akari Samon, Kriss Gurtland and Anna Respighi have been declared dead." The reporter looked at the screen " My heart goes out to those family members of the young ladies." Click the TV was turned off

Akari, Anna and Kris's hopes of having a normal life went out the window. They where all tied up in one room watching TV with their asses hung high. And then three doors opened up across the way from them and in walked these of the guard dogs that guarded their cells.

" Attention ladies." It was Caz talking over the speakers " We thought that since the dogs work real hard they should get some of the action also. So just sit back and enjoy."

Kris screamed as she felt one of the dogs liking her pussy. And then mounted her and rammed his dick into her.

Akari and Anna starred at the other two dogs as they walked behind them. They screamed and yelled at the dogs to go away. But in the end they where just bitches to the dogs and where fucked accordingly. And video taped.

Up in the control room Razor sat watching the girls screaming as they where yet again defiled. He looked over at the two girls in his bed " Are you going to join us soon." Monica asked

He smiled " You two are the best friends I ever trained." He said as he walked over to them.

" We aren't your slaves now." Ayla said " But we will bow to are former master as these girl." She pointed at the screen " Will do some day."

He looked at them and remembered the time he saw them walking to high school together. They where so young and cute. He smiled jumped into the bed with them once again.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2006, 12:37:33 AM by Emily »
So much oppression in our culture is based on shame about sex: the oppression of women, of cultural minorities, oppression in the name of the (presumably asexual) family, oppression of sexual minorities. We are all oppressed. We have all been taught, one way or another, that our desires, our bodies, our sexualities, are shameful. What better way to defeat oppression than to get together in communities and celebrate the wonders of sex?
The Ethical Slut: A Guide to Infinite Sexual Possibilities

Offline KissyFace

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 204
Re: My little Sexslave II by Max
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2007, 09:02:28 PM »
Excellent story!  Thanks!

Offline Ragnarok

• Junior
  • Merits 3
Re: My little Sexslave II by Max
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2014, 10:13:45 AM »