Author Topic: Camp Hell  (Read 16055 times)

Offline Beater

• Senior
  • Merits 123
Camp Hell
« on: March 24, 2017, 09:04:38 AM »
This is a work of fiction with none of the events actually occurring or any of the characters being real. Warning, this story will describe scenes of torture, rape, violence and degradation so reader discretion is advised. This story is written for adults so no one under the age of 18 is allowed to read it. Further warnings may be found in future chapters concerning subject matter.

With that said, welcome to camp Poenas Meretrix, we hope you enjoy your stray.

Prologue

He watched watched his laptop buffer as the latest and last video update of the preparations being taken for his time at summer camp loaded onto the screen. Camp Poenas Meretrix however was no ordinary summer camp and definitely wasn't a place where kids went to have fun. The fun at Poenas Meretrix came in vastly different forms.

The video finally finished loading and started to play. First there was a black screen which gradually transitioned with the today's date appearing in large generic front. The video then showed a girl. A girl he knew and had picked himself to be his victim. His property. His toy. It had been so expensive for him to pay the camp in order to acquire her and get her ready for him but seeing her naked bound and sobbing seemingly constantly was worth every penny.

That's what Poenas Meretrix did. You would sign up for the summer and then they would let you pick a girl. Of course seeing as how Tabitha had to be imported from overseas where he lived, the costs had gone up exponentially. It was all worth it though. At one point, he had thought that he was in love with this girl, so overwhelming was his crush on her. She probably didn't even know that he existed. That was his fault more than hers. After all, he had long admired from afar.

Her red hair styled in a fringe just above her brown deer like eyes. It made her pretty face seem so perfect. Tabitha's features were all just perfect in his eyes. Her cheekbones made her face perfect for slapping. Her slender swan like neck was ideal for choking and her plush, full lips looked like they just belonged wrapped around his cock, gagging as he brutally face fucked her.He would watch her in lectures at university in classes that they both attended and found himself distracted by her every time.

He would stare at her tight clothing and fantasise about the slutty body that he knew was hidden underneath. He didn't need to imagine anymore and Tabitha's body more then lived up to his fantasies. Her legs. He couldn't stop staring at her legs whenever she would wear a short skirt or dress. They were crossed together now hiding her cunt. Not that it mattered. He had already seen her cunt flogged and teased in some of the videos before where she was being made more compliant. He imagined that it would taste like strawberries or some other summer fruit. The strong aphrodisiac that she was on made her cunt leak out its juices. Something which clearly humiliated Tabitha as her slappable face turned red with shame at the thought of being horny for the person who was responsible for her suffering.

His eyes went up her naked exposed body once more admiring her flat stomach which was shaped like an hourglass thanks to her natural slimness and ample hips. He wished that she would turn around so he could see that beautiful fuckable ass of hers again. The thought of violating it drove him wild with lust. It would drive anyone wild.

And then there was the piece de resistance of Tabitha's alluring body. Her soft sizeable tits. They weren't ridiculous too big. Hell they weren't even that large when he thought about it. In the margin between being a C-cup or a D-cup. If you walked across a busy street, you would probably find a whore with bigger tits but Tabitha's looked so soft. So full and so perfectly perky. They were just begging to be whipped and canned.

There was just something about her that made him want to hurt her. To punish, beat and rape the slut until she begged for mercy and then just continue anyways. Thanks to camp Poenas Meretrix, he would soon get his chance.

"Hello master, this cunt is so excited to finally meet you."

Her voice sounded naturally slutty and from the past videos of her getting tortured, he knew she could produce a stunning scream.

"This stupid, worthless whore would like to thank you again for choosing her to be your personal slave. I can't wait to serve you. My mouth is getting so watery as I think about sucking your wonderful cock and my cunt is so wet for you to use and abuse."

Tears had started flowing from her eyes down her cheeks.

"This cunt promises to do her best in the camp events, I want you to be proud of me even though I'm such a useless bitch. The events get a slut like me so excited at the thought of getting beaten and degraded so much for your entertainment."

As Tabitha finished her sentence, her soon to be master remembered an earlier video that had been sent to him detailing the schedule at camp Poenas Meretrix. For the majority of the time, he would spend with his slave doing as he pleased with her. Other times there were events lined up that where designed to humiliate and hurt the poor girl. Not only that but she would also be completing with the other slave girls who where unlucky enough to be chosen by the other guests that would be attending camp this year. The loser or losers of each event would then be punished in a way that made the actual event seem like a reward. The look of fear on Tabitha's face as she read out a detailed description of each event was priceless.

"Of course this cunt also can't wait for you to hurt her. I just know your going to love kicking my ass and beating me senseless. This cunt was born to suffer for you. To show how much I mean it... I'm going to...please don't do this!"

It was so hot to see that she wasn't completely tamed. Not totally broken and trained. It would make hurting her so much more fun.

"This cunt is going to get fucked by a cattle-prod like you requested. Please enjoy the rest of this video where I'm going to get repeatedly shocked until I cum for you. Hope to see you soon my master."

He couldn't wait to see her too. His bags were already packed for him to leave tomorrow. His fantasies of her raced inside his head as Tabitha stopped talking and started to scream. She and the other slave girls at camp Poenas Meretrix had an entire summer of screaming ahead of them. A long painful summer that would never seem to end.

Offline SoftGameHunter

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 496
  • That's me in the pic. I'm the tall one.
Re: Camp Hell
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2017, 11:03:08 AM »
Good set-up, and very much to the point. This looks like a fun camp, so let's get to it!
The rumors about me are scurrilous, depraved rantings of a sick mind, and I categorically deny any sense of falsehood attributed to them.

Offline Beater

• Senior
  • Merits 123
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2017, 09:32:17 AM »
Part 1

Amber

She struggled to stand still as she waited at the airport for one of the guest that would be straying at camp this summer. No doubt he would be just as much of a ruthless brute as all the others that had visited before him. She sighed knowing that she was waiting to greet and pick up a man who would be free to rape and hurt her for several months during his stray.

Members of the public walked pass her unaware of the horrors that she had endured and would have to endure in the future. To them, she was an attractive blonde woman in stilettos who was wearing a skimpy black dress that fit tightly around her form showing off her curves. None of them could see the nipple clamps which bit down painfully into the tender flesh of her pink nipples. Nor could they see the wiring that was threaded down her body to a big phallic shaped power box that had been forced up her ass. The young woman gasped as it sent another painful electric shock straight to her nipples. Her face winced in pain as she tried her best to not gather any unwanted attention.

She thought about reaching out to one of them and begging for help but she knew that they were watching her. The cruelly oversized vibrating dildo stuffed inside her sore abused cunt switched on again for the 14th time since she had been waiting and caused another expression of pain to come over her onto her face. The fact that the punishing vibrator which hurt so much was remotely controlled reminded the her that they were always watching. Hopefully nobody would notice her pussy juices which were now dripping down her thighs.

Her legs buckled and she nearly dropped down to her knees as they forced her to cum once more. A layer of sweat was now glistening from her forehead and her lips were quivering. She doubled over bending her hips and supporting herself up with her hands pushing against her pussy juice soaked thighs. Her breathing was heavy as she struggled to get in enough air.

"Are you feeling okay ma'am?"

She looked up and saw a man staring at her.

"I...yes I'm just a little tired, I had to run over here."

"That's nice."

His sentence was short and sharp. She could tell that he wasn't actually concerned about her. His eyes were staring at the red scarf that she was wearing around her neck that covered the bruises where she had been choked. His dark cruel eyes looked at the crest on the pin that was at the end of her scarf. The crest of her hell and the cause of all her misery.

"I see your from camp Poenas Meretrix. They weren't kidding when they said that there would be some hot whores for me to fuck."

"Master Gor I presume. Welcome to the States. This cunt hopes hopes the flight over was enjoyable."

This was true. Picking up guests who were in bad moods from long flights always ended up badly as they took out their stress on her.

"This cunt's name is Amber and I'm one of the camp slaves at Poenas Meretrix. I'm here to pick you up and make sure that you enjoy your journey to the camp."

"I'm sure you will. I bet you're a great fuck Amber."

"Thank you master Gor. This cunt looks forward to serving you and your mighty cock."

Gor wasn't his real name. Amber didn't know his real name, Gor was the alias he had given to hide his real identity. There wasn't much that Amber did know about the man who she would have to fuck during the long drive to camp. What she did know was that the girl he had requested, Tabitha was from England so she had presumed that he would also be British but his accent was impossible for her to place. That was why she had been chosen to pick him up. They wanted to send a girl kidnapped from London to greet him and make him feel like he was at home. Either that or they saw the requests he had made and realised that this man was a complete sadist and had sent her for the fun of it.

"Do you need to use the baggage claim master?"

"Yes slut and I expect you to be careful with it. You wouldn't want me to make a compliant would you?"

"No master, please don't do that."

They picked up the man's suitcase which Amber then pulled along as she accompanied him to the airport car park. A white unmarked van was waiting for them. It looked completely inconspicuous appearing as an ordinary van from the outside. On the inside however was a completely different story. Amber opened the back door and held it open for the man to get it. She followed him once they got inside but instead of sitting down on the luxurious black leather sofa that was in the back of the van, she kneeled down beside him on the flooring.

The man's eyes looked away from her as his attention was drawn to the girl in the cage. Tabitha stood there naked and chained to the roof of the van by a thick leather collar. Her hands were handcuffed behind her back and a powerful dildo buzzed loudly inside the girl's cunt. A sensory deprivation hood finished off the attire as her sense of sight, hearing and smell where cut off from her while an uncomfortable looking ring gag wedged her jaw wide open. It caused her to drool like an animal with her spit dripping down onto those wonderful soft and squeezable breasts that he had fantasised about so often.

"Would you like this cunt to pour you a drink master Gor?"

He had completely forgotten that there was another slut in the back of the van with him. He looked down at the young woman who was kneeling down at his feet and liked what he saw. Amber had a pair of beautiful brown eyes which made her face bring thoughts of sex into his mind while allowing to maintain a sense of cuteness as she faked a smile.

"Sure slut but take off that dress and scarf first, lets see that body of yours."

He was staring at her cleavage the entire time he talked to her. Her tits had to be bigger than Tabitha's and her ass which he and several other man who she passed had admired in the airport was perfectly shaped and toned to be fucked all night.

Amber began to strip. First taking off the scarf before undoing the zipper behind her back and undoing the straps of her little black dress. She did so slowly just teasing him enough to make it hot without making him wait too long. He told her to leave the stilettos, nipple clamps on and dildos in her cunt and ass in as she crawled over and poured him a glass of expensive champagne.

He enjoyed his drink whilst grabbing one of the clamps biting onto Amber's nipples and proceeded to twist the clamp and treated himself to a chorus of her screams as he drank. He then looked down and noticed the red angry welts and purple bruises that crisscrossed over the blonde bitch's cunt and surrounding skin.

"What were you punished for slut?"

"AARGH this cunt had her clit canned and whipped because she spilled a drop of donkey cum from my mouth that I was collecting for the cum guessing game event scheduled for your slave to take part in. Please don't twist my nipple that hard master, it hurts so much."

"Shut up you stupid slut. You deserve to be hurt, there's no excuse for an experienced slave to waste cum. You got off easy in my opinion. If it was up to me, I would make you eat up all the animal cum that had been collected and then I would make you start again no matter how sick you were. Tell me about the special fermented cum that your camp has."

"The cumpot? It's a large container where theres a mixture of years old cum that's been collected or left over and unused from passed years along with piss from the camp urinals. It's used as a punishment for the slave who scores the least amount of points from the events that day who has to eat a dog bowl of it for her meal."

"Have you ever had to eat it?"

"Yes master. Lots of times. This cunt is the resident cum collector so it's my job to make sure that it tastes as revolting as possible meaning that I have to preform a taste check everyday. I can promise you that it's utterly disgusting."

"Good. When the day is over, wait for me in the dungeon with a bucket filled from the cumpot."

"But...I...yes master. This cunt will wait in the dungeon for you at the end of the day with a bucket of fermented cum and piss."

"Good. Now take those nipple clamps and that thing in your ass out and attach them to Tabitha's pussylips. I want to see if she can cum whilst having her cunt fried. Oh and take that dildo out of your cunt and stick it in your ass. I would normally fuck you there myself but the way your cunt is so swollen, it's just begging to be fucked hard and rough.

Amber's throat turned dry and she bit her bottom lip as she obeyed master Gor's commands. It was going to be an awful and long drive to camp Poenas Meretrix.

Offline andypandy

• Senior
  • Merits 6
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2017, 06:07:13 PM »
Love this! Gonna be a long hard summer...

Offline Beater

• Senior
  • Merits 123
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2017, 08:48:22 AM »
Part 2

Laura

She couldn't believe what was happening to her. It couldn't be real. This past month couldn't have really occurred. This couldn't be happening. But yet here she was. Bound by coarse ropes with a group of strange men gang raping her.

Laura looked around with her tear soaked green lively eyes at the room that they were all in and as one of her rapists pulled out of her ass only to be replaced by another, she realised that hell indeed existed. She was in it.

The room they were in was a plain looking waiting room with a oak desk at the reception and a dozen or so chairs for guests to sit on with cushioned seats. The chairs of course weren't being used as a busy circle of depraved sex surrounded Laura who was being fucked in the centre of the room on the hard tiled floor.

She moaned loudly against the hard cock of her so called master who was violating her throat. His brutal thrust into her gagging mouth caused his hairy ballsack to slam against her chin as they prepared to spray their load. Her throat was so raw, she must have had to suck all six of their cocks at least once but the man who would own her over the summer was without a doubt the roughest.

The man fucking her in her pussy pulled out leaving a trail of Laura's pussy juices as his cock finally stopped ravishing her. He rushed over to her glasses which lay on the ground beside her and deposited his cum onto the lenses just like the others had done before him. His slaves looked on as the predicament the stunning blonde twin sisters were in caused both of them to struggle in extreme discomfort.

Their master went by the name master Zeus and was an older gentleman. Cruelly the twins had metal rings pierced through their nipples which was now being used in the bondage they had sadistically been bound in. Laura didn't know which one was which but Zeus had called them Dove and Rachel. One of them was bent over with a set of belts just above her knees which was then tied to her nipple rings by a short piece of rope. It prevented her from standing up right keeping her bent over where her sister was being forced to sodomize her twin with a large strap on. Her nipple rings tied to her sisters strappadoed hands to prevent her pulling out.

Laura had thought she was alone as over the past month, she had been trapped inside a tiny cell by herself. Her only human interaction coming from her daily meals of what smelled like cat food  and water. That and the random beatings and humiliation that came as she was forced to address the man now raping her throat. The fact was that there had been a entire class of girls who had been suffering alongside her. The man torturing her asshole grabbed her handful of her brown hair and quickened his pace causing even more anal pain for Laura to endure. She couldn't recall the monster's name from when they had all dragged their slaves like animals into the reception room and traded introductions, pleasantries and insults aimed at the poor girls that were being forced to serve them. It was some sort of sea monster but she wasn't sure of which one. What she knew was that the man's athletic ebony slave Felicia was crying in the cornor of the room with bruised tits.

He finally pulled out his large black cock after one last balls deep ramming where he pulled so hard on Laura's hair that he almost broke her neck. He too fired his load onto her glasses before walking off to abuse his poor slave girl once more. Even with his cock out of her asshole, Laura was left wincing in pain as her ass gaped wide open, decorated by red handprints from where she'd been repeatedly spanked.

Her master picked up her glasses and placed them back on her face before adding his own cum to the the mess that was his sex slave. Cum streaked down her glasses in blobs with some managing to sting into her crying eyes before she could close them. It dripped down over her nose and threatened to enter her mouth which she shut tightly to avoid her rapists' cum that was flowing like rivers down over her lips from entering.

Laura could hardly see through her cum strained glasses as her master left her alone after a brutal gang rape which had left in agony. She made out the whimpers of Caitlin who was behind her as she begged her master, Red to stop beating her with his belt. The raven haired beauty queen cried out as a the sound of hard leather on flesh echoed throughout the room.

Someone crawled towards Laura causing a panicked reaction from her as she feared more abuse. It was Harriet. A curvy brunette with massive tits wearing only a chastity belt was being forced by her master to lick the cum off Laura's face. Her master was dressed up like a priest and went by the name master Seven. Harriet was clearly revolted by the thought of licking another girl's cum covered face but did so anyway as soon as Seven waved a small remote in front of her.

They were soon joined by Mia who was being ridden by her master, Texas. A dwarf who was parading the platinum blonde, pale skinned teenager like a pony. His electric spurs kept kicking the beautiful young woman into her thighs causing painful spasms. Despite his structure, the dwarf had a monstrous cock which had nearly dislocated Laura's jaw. He had smiled at the look of horror on both Mia and Laura's faces at the thing that they would have to serve.

The door suddenly opened distracting the men from their fun as yet another stunning blonde girl stumbled through naked and with a split lip. Terrifying angry welts lined across her cunt as she struggled to walk and address the crowd. A black eye had started to swell and tears were flowing freely down her cheeks.

"Excuse this stupid cunt masters but the final guest has arrived. Allow this cunt to introduce you master Gor."

A man with dark hair walked in after the battered camp slave who he had clearly worked over heavily. He lead behind him another girl who Laura figured was his slave for the summer. A black latex hood covered her face preventing Laura from seeing any of her features except for a tussle of red hair that escaped from a opening in the back.  The girl though was gorgeous with a body that was breathtaking. She too was another beautiful slave that would be spending her summer and possibly the rest of her life in this hell.

The masters introduced each other and their slaves to the new man who had just walked in.

"Texas and this stupid bitch is Mia my whoresy."

Texas just had to kick Mia once more with those electric spurs causing the girl to openly weep.

"Leviathan and this is Felicia but I think I might just call her bruised tits from now on."

"Red and this slut is Caitlin. Feel free to use her anytime I'm not. Is important to share cunts around isn't it Caitlin?"

Caitlin couldn't answer. She was unconscious from the beating at the hands of her rather fat master.

"Zeus and these two bitchs are Rachel and Dove. Rachel is the one bent over and Dove is the one fucking her ass."

"Hello son, I'm Seven and this sack of shit bimbo is Harriet. Judging from your work with what you did to poor Amber over there, you and I are going to get along just fine."

Finally Laura's master made his introduction which he took as a chance to degrade her even further.

"Dread and the cum whore you see worn out on the floor is Laura. We where having a sort of group bonding exercise by cumming on the worthless slut. You're welcome to have a go."

"Thanks but I've been pumping Amber and Tabitha up with my swimmers all the way here from the airport. I know, Amber your tight ass seems to keep cum in quite well. See if you can't spread your ass and pour out some of my seeds."

Amber did as he commanded humiliating both herself and Laura as she deposited a good helping of cum from her ass onto Laura's already cum drenched face.

"I'm Gor by the way. It's nice to meet you guys. I got a feeling it's going to be a great summer."

All seven of the men laughed. They laughed at the thought of raping, degrading and torturing the girls that were chained beside them. Nothing could have prepared Laura for the "fun" that was camp Poenas Meretrix.

Offline SoftGameHunter

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 496
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2017, 10:38:31 AM »
Ah, a selective camp. I was picturing hundreds of campers, but that would be hard to follow I guess. Besides, it's probably quite expensive.

So then, let the festivities begin.
The rumors about me are scurrilous, depraved rantings of a sick mind, and I categorically deny any sense of falsehood attributed to them.

Offline grendel

• Graduate
  • Merits 88
  • Depraved Sadist
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2017, 11:15:01 AM »
Nice, this has potential.   8)  Looking forward to more.
Grendel
It's what they're FOR! 
Grendel's Tales

Offline Beater

• Senior
  • Merits 123
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2017, 08:56:38 AM »
Part 3

Rachel and Dove

Rachel tried to close her eyes. Anything to block out the pain and total abhorrence that she felt each time her sister's strap-on pushed its way into her ass. She had cried in anguished hours after it had first violated her from behind. The hard unforgiving studs that coated the rubber surface tormented her tight asshole like metal hooks. The pain as the torture device penetrated and thrust its way inside her was unbearable to the point that Rachel wanted to curl up into a ball and just cry.

She couldn't take anymore but knew that she would have to as her sister screamed behind suffering from her own anal violation. Here they were, at the mercy of the old man who lived across the street. The old perv who spied on the two coeds as they sunbathed besides their pool. The man who was old enough to be their grandfather who's lustful glares at the twins had sent shivers down their spines. The same old man who had payed for them to be kidnapped, sent to this nightmarish camp and was now fucking Dove in her ass.

The girl who had to at least several decades younger than Zeus smelled his revolting foul smelling breath and nearly puked. She felt his old disgusting cock buried deep in her just recently virgin ass and her stomach turned. Worst of all, she looked down at the monstrous cock that she'd had been forced to wear which was now pounding in and out of Rachel's abused asshole. Zues' hard thrusts rocked Dove's lithely body causing her scream and fuck her sister at the same time.

The nipple rings freshly pierced into their tits added to their torment like jigsaw pieces which slotted perfectly together to form a puzzle of how to hurt and humiliate the twins. Rachel's were connected to belts strapped just above her knees forcing to remain bent over. This served to provide Dove with a perfect view of the how the repulsive thing she had strapped to her hips was destroying her sister's ass. Her own pair of rings being tied to Rachel's wrists forcing her arms which were bound at her elbows, to be stretched painfully up in order to avoid her yanking off Dove's nipples. The whole thing made Dove glad that she found her arms bound behind her back with her hands tied together like if she was praying for some divine deity to help her.

It certainly wasn't divine intervention that led to Zeus pulling out of her ass. Dove quickly backed her strap-on out of Rachel's ass as far as their nipple rings would allow her to spare her sister any unnecessary pain.

The old man walked slowly over to the twin he had bound bent over. Rachel's face being at the perfect height for him to fuck. He and the other man had been given a couple of hours to rest as some had traveled from far away. A couple hours before the events that made the twins sweat with fear would start and the sadistic competition would begin. Their master had spent his hours like this. Fucking Dove hard in her ass before pulling out to cum down Rachel's throat while making her taste her sister's asshole. Once Rachel had significantly cleaned his cock, he would repeat the entire thing again and again.

He pushed his cock down Rachel's throat and told her to enjoy the flavours as he emptied his balls. The blue pills the old man was taking seemingly gave him a never ending supply. With his cock in her throat, he talked to the two of them addressing the situation that they found themselves in.

"Dove your ass is as tight as I imagined it but Rachel, your cocksucking skills need a lot of work. I would have thought that a dumb slut like yourself would at least know how to suck a cock. Your performance wasn't even worthy of a one dollar whore."

As he said his deliberately degrading speech, Rachel gagged loudly another black streak of mascara dripped down her cheeks. She could feel the old man's cock already getting hard again.

"I won't accept failure from either of you. If one of you losses any of the events, then it'll be your sister that gets punished. If that happens, know that it's your fault your sister is screaming."

The next half hour was spent with him spewing further degrading insults at the two twins. He never pulled out of Rachel's mouth during the time, cumming twice into her mouth once more.

She coughed up the pensioner's gross seeds when he finally pulled out and heaved heavily for breath that had been denied to her. Her panicked jerks as she choked had led to her hands thrashing about yanking Dove's nipple rings so badly that it almost made the beautiful blonde faint.

He lay down on a luxurious silk bed as his two slaves struggled to not trip over. They couldn't move without causing themselves and each other extreme discomfort. An alarm Zeus had set on his phone with great difficulty, getting angry and taking out his frustration on the twins, sounded off and the sound of a girl screaming as she was whipped played out on repeat until he acknowledged it and turned it off. What kind of monster were they dealing with?

"Looks like it's time for the first event."

He got up with a struggle and then proceeded to tie Dove's hair into a simple high ponytail, optioning to leave Rachel's the way it was, parted in the middle revealing her black tear streaked face. He then took a dog leash and attached it to the dog collar around Rachel's neck. Leading her like an animal, he yanked on the leash and made the twins walk. Every step proved to be a new experience in agony as their nipple rings were stretched to the point that they were nearly torn off and the monstrosity inside Rachel's ass punished her, inching deeper and deeper.

The hellish walk seemed to last an internity. An internity of senseless needless pain. They entered a large room where they found the other masters waiting for them. Their slaves enduring varying levels of humiliation as they were being treated as less than animals. All of them were glazed in their master's cum and looked like they had just endured the worse moments of their lives.

The door opened and the naked camp slave that had escorted the twins as they picked up their master walked into the room. Alanah took one look at Zeus and the Australian former surfer shuddered at the memories of what the old man did to her. She had only just managed to get the hot wax out of her pussy.

"Hello masters. This cunt hopes that you've found your rooms comfortable. They're all been soundproofed so you can beat your slaves and cause them to scream as loudly as you want."

The girls all whimpered wondering if what they had just endured had been them holding back.

"This cunt's name is Alanah and like all the other camp slaves, I'm available for you to use and abuse my slutty body. Feel free to call room service to ask for this or any other cunt. Just please bear in mind that you will be charged if any permanent damage occurs to any of us. Camp Poenas Meretrix would much prefer you to inflict such damage on your own personal slave girls if you must."

The twins could tell that Alanah hated saying the words she was being forced to say. They recalled the story that the sexy brunette had told to Zeus about how she and the other camp slaves were slaves from previous years who had won the most points in the events. The ones who lost, neither Rachel or Dove wanted to think of what happened to those poor girls.

Alanah gave a brief rundown of the facilities at Poenas Meretrix. The gym that was equipped with horrible modified exercise machines, the cafe where the girls would have to beg for food and the toilets that were split in two with the part that the slaves would be using sounding like the worst of them all.

"For the first event, seeing as how you've gotten to know each other, it's now the times for the girls to be introduced to each other. The easiest and lightest of the events, pussy licking."

The girls were paired up with one another and told to get down and 69 each other. Harriet was paired up with Caitlin, Mia with Laura, and Tabitha was chosen for Felicia. Of course, Zeus insisted on Rachel and Dove licking each others pussies in a form of depraved sport. Everyone agreed looking forward to watching the sisters pleasure one another.

The only good thing that came out of it was finally being free of the awful bondage that bound them together. The ropes attached to the rings came off with relief and Rachel was rid of that studded cock that had been buried inside her ass for hours. None of that of course made up for the way that their faces were so close to each others pussy that they could smell each others pussy juice.

All four contests started with the other slaves licking furiously at their opponents causing load moans of pleasure to leave their busy lips. All but Rachel and Dove who were reluctant to preform such an act with each other. The thought of licking their twin revolting them both. This simply wasn't right. The hard whip that came down on their flesh told them that nobody else cared.

They screamed into each others cunt as the whip stung their naked bodies as it landed repeatedly without restriction. Dove's tongue tasted the sweat the lined her sister's lips. The salty taste of her sweat was quickly replaced by something else. A little bitter at first but soon becoming sweet like peaches. She tasted it and so did Rachel who was doing the same. Neither were particularly enthusiastic as their exploring tongues felt their sister's pussylips tightening and flinching with each lick.

Rachel felt close. Moans escaped her shaking form as she approached an orgasm. The thought of cumming due to her sister licking her was more than just humiliating. The thought of her making Dove cum as they were being forced to complete against one another was just as worse. She moaned loudly again being seconds away from cumming. She closed her eyes and prepared to hear Zeus' lewd comments of him calling her a slut. So close. So very close.

She didn't know that anyone could produce this many tears as she started crying once again. She whimpered into her sister's cunt and closed her eyes as a squirt of pussy juice slapped her in her face. Dove shook from the force of her orgasm. Her tongue wiggled it's way from Rachel's begging cunt as she convulsed with pleasure.

The other slaves were waiting for them as the winners looked on and the losers held their faces in their hands, scared to death of what would happen to them next. Caitlin, Mia, Tabitha and Dove had all lost. When the camp slave Alanah spoke, she confirmed that the ordeal wasn't over.

"Okay all the winners have earned ten points for themselves. For the next round, the losers will go again but this time it will be done using a face sitting position. The winners are the cunts who manage to make her opponent cum in the fastest time."

Dove tried to not focus on Caitlin's talented tongue as the beautiful raven haired girl stuck her tongue deep down her cunt. Desperate for air, she was more motivated and much more willing than Rachel had been in the first round.

She looked over to her right and saw Tabitha sitting on Mia's face like she was on Caitlin's. Before when the ginger slave had been dragged into the waiting room, she had been hearing a hood that hid her face. She was a pretty girl without it on. The tears that flowed freely down as her master told her all the cruel things he would do to her if she lost, didn't suit her.

Dove turned away only to she Rachel being raped by Zeus in front of her. The old man's cock was like a piston as he rammed into her cunt with abandon. Her mouth was occupied by Leviathan massive black cock while Felicia sucked on her master's balls.

No matter where Dove looked, she couldn't get away. An orgy of depraved sex was taking place all around her. She soon came, her juices becoming part of the musky smell of sex once again. She crawled off Caitlin's face which allowed her to breathe. The girl took in long deep breaths, oxygen seemingly now being a reward that needed to be earned. Tabitha took longer to reach an orgasm. By the time she squirted everywhere, Mia's face had turned purple and she was choking. They switched places and the deplorable entertainment started again.

Dove felt the sense of panic, fear and primal instinct grow inside her head as Caitlin's cunt masked over her mouth and nose, suffocating her. It was the same feeling that the girl would have felt when it had been her turn to pleasure the twin. Tabitha and Dove didn't know what times had been set by their opponents. They didn't know what times they had to beat. It made them lick faster, deeper and more deliberately in an effort not to lose.

The sounds and smells of the spectacle happening in front of her was suppressed by the fear of the eight young women that were being abused in the most inhumane ways possible. Rachel found herself screaming from the pain of that studded dildo being rammed up her ass once more. Harriet was being forced to fuck her with it while two masters enjoyed her tight cunt and unwilling mouth. Rachel looked over to her sister and found even more tears flow. She didn't know that it was possible to cry this much. Tears had been forced out of her more during the few weeks at this evil camp than in her entire life before it. She watched Caitlin's body squirm and saw the look of degradation on her face as she arched her back and came. Once she fell to her back, still shaking from her powerful orgasm, Dove panted for air. Her face wet with Caitlin's cum.

Dove looked up at the lights installed in the roof of the room. She was hazy and her eyesight was blurry with the lights forming white spots that streaked across the ceiling. It was kind of pretty. Prettier than reality.

"The winners from this round were Caitlin and Tabitha. They both get five points. For the final round, it's back to standard 69 position but with a twist. Both girls will have vibrators stuffed into their pussies. To activate the their opponent's vibrator, all they need to do is hold down this button but if they do an electric dildo in their asses will start shocking them."

It was only when up close that Dove could appreciate exactly how horrible the harness strapped around Mia's body was. Designed to support the saddle on her back, rough leather belts were tightly buckled anywhere that would make the cute pale skinned slave the most uncomfortable. A thick posture collar was locked around her neck preventing her from lowering her head to hide any looks of disgust or misery that would have otherwise gone unpunished. From there, cruel straps wrapped around her breasts squeezing so tightly that Dove had to wonder if Mia could breathe. The bite marks that littered her tits gave a snapshot of what Texas had been doing to his slave.

Dove could taste it. The nasty oozing graininess of human semen that was buried deep inside Mia's soaking wet cunt. After receiving two powerful orgasms, both girls were worn out and struggled for breath as if they had just ran a marathon. Their pussy juices leaking out down their thighs onto a puddle that they were both lying in.

"Watch your sister Rachel. Watch the slut licking that blonde bitches clit. Tell me would you rather have her tongue on yours or do you like feeling my fingers pinching it?"

With his cock brutally destroying her ass once again, Zeus' dirty old fingernails dug into the most sensitive part of Rachel's body. His pulls and twisting made her scream out even louder as it felt like her clit was about to be torn off. Her screams attracted master Red to fuck her sore throat who grunted as her lungs enhanced his pleasure.

Dove continued to lick. Her hand grabbed tightly onto the button that controlled Mia's vibrator. Fingers closed around base while her thumb hovered over the red rubber circle that would activate it. Her hand was unsteady as her entire body shook from both Mia's tongue pleasuring her and from fear of what the electric dildo stuffed up her ass would do if she turned it on.

Without warning, the vibrator inside Dove's pussy blasted on into life at its maximum setting. The vibrations drove unwanted stimulation straight into the nerves of her cunt sending a flash of heat up and down Dove's spine. Her moans and Mia's screaming as her ass twitched from the shocks blocked out the low buzzing sound that was humming away inside her cunt.

The buzzing stopped just as Dove was at the edge. She in turn pressed her button not knowing how much longer she could hold herself from cumming. It was her turn to scream and scream she did from the unbearable pain. She thought she was either on fire or someone had stuffed broken glass up her asshole. She pressed the button again and it felt like she was experiencing the worst of both.

They took it in turns to pressed down managing to hold it down for varying times. It was extremely entertaining to watch as pleasure, pain and humiliation blended together in perfect harmony. It was beyond wrong in Rachel's eyes as she couldn't help herself but moan from her elderly master's wrinkly fingers invading her cunt. Knowing what was inside her and feeling his hot cum leaking out of her abused ass made her want everything to end. It wasn't worth living as the fucktoy of their repulsive neighbour who they had thought was a perv but harmless old man. Now she knew the truth. He was a monster.

The twins came in unison. Their cries were perfectly timed with each others to form an angelic duet. Dove couldn't bear to even look at her sister. Her master's voice sounded off in her head from earlier telling her that she had failed to protect her twin.

Alanah the camp slave supervising this event had been dragged in to join the orgy had turned away. Not wanting to watch the show that the men having their way with her had thoroughly enjoyed and heckled. She spoke while master Gor rammed into her cunt. His slave, Tabitha was face down in the dirt of the floor. Her master's boot was pressed up on her face while cum spilled out of her every hole.

"Mia managed to ARGH to win that round and earns herself two points. Normally that would mean that Dove would be punished but master Zeus informs this AAH this stupid cunt that Rachel has volunteered to take her place. Five whole minutes getting fucked with the whore splitter drill."

The whore splitter drill. Rachel couldn't believe that this was real. What type of person could come up with something like that? She was still in shock as she was dragged across the room and spreadeagled to four post. By the time she snapped out of it, it was already too late. She couldn't move a muscle except for her head which she lifted up just in time to see the heavy piece of industrial machinery that Alanah was having to help Zeus carry over to her. Dove was being held back as she begged for them to use that thing on her instead.

Rachel blacked out as soon as the dildo topped jackhammer forced its way into her cunt. All she remembered was the load sound that it made and the indescribable pain that she felt as her virgina was stretched out permanently. When she finally opened her eyes, waves of defilement and pain came crushing down overwhelming her. She felt like she was about to throw up with the world forever darkened to her eyes. It was like she was underwater.

Rachel closed her eyes in pure agony as her sister held her in her arms and told her how sorry she was. She opened them again when she felt a warm liquid landing on her face. She saw Zeus pissing on her, his face didn't show a shred of human empathy for her or Dove. All that there was on his aged face was the ugly grin as he showed off his dentures.

Offline SoftGameHunter

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 496
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2017, 11:21:12 AM »
I thought I'd heard of everything when it came to punishing slutty girls. It seems I was very mistaken. The vibrator-shocker combo is genius.

Offline grendel

• Graduate
  • Merits 88
  • Depraved Sadist
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2017, 10:12:38 AM »
awesome, love it  ;D
Grendel
It's what they're FOR! 
Grendel's Tales

Offline archon1980

• Undergrad
  • Merits 23
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2017, 04:22:27 PM »
Brutal and depraved.  I can't wait to see more.  Beater's done it again. 

Offline Beater

• Senior
  • Merits 123
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2017, 07:47:05 AM »
Part 4

Harriet

Her screams echoed and no amount of sound proofing could prevent her cries from being heard. He took another swing, lifting his hand before slamming the crucifix down at her exposed cunt. Harriet screamed some more for him. He would make her scream until no sound could escape her voice. Until she couldn't even whisper.

She looked up him just in time to see him swinging the wooden cross again at her. Aiming for the part of her body that was the most sensitive where it would hurt the most. Her pussy was shaded in a reddish pink as it started to bruise. Swelling had caused her lips to almost double in size as pain burned through every nerve like hellfire.

"Yes repent you wanton slut! You filthy bitch!"

Repent for what? For writing an article exposing his revolting misogynic sermons where he told his congregation to beat their wives. Where he preached his loosely defined definition of what makes a woman and slut and how god wanted them to be punished. Was all this out of revenge? Was he inflicting terrible unbearable pain to her because Harriet was doing her job? Because she did what was right.

He raised his arm again. The prayer beads that had been threaded through the rope holding the crucifix, littered the ground. She took a deep breath to prepare herself. Not that anything could prepare her for the agony. Her eyes were shut tightly as she waited for the strike. With each second that passed, her fingers and toes curled tighter and her sobbing drew louder in total fear.

Harriet opened her eyes and found the priest laughing at her. He was enjoying every second of this. She cried louder which only served to please him even more. Trapped in steel cuffs that didn't bulge, her legs were spread wide open above her head presenting her tortured and defenceless cunt for Seven to do as he desired.

His fingers rubbed her swollen clit driving Harriet to extreme pain at his slightest touch. He toyed with his unwilling slave, pinching and prodding at the hood of her sex. Drawing his face closer, he took in a long sniff smelling her scent whilst his finger traced a bruise that was shaped perfectly in a cross. Her skin crawled for him to be so close to her most private region.

She had let very few men see her like this. Allowed even fewer to touch. Harriet had to know that the guy she was with really meant something special to her and that he felt the same way about her. Some of her friends had even jokingly called her prude. Perhaps she was a little bit but sex to her was a special bond only for two lovers. But here she was, naked and exposed to a man that she hatred with all her heart. To a mam who claimed to be holy but was in truth, far beyond redemption.

He flicked his wrist as his arm swung down without warning. Harriet was given no time to brace herself. The impact that the wooden crucifix made on her cunt was that worse so far. Striking directly on her clit, she let out another blood curdling cry and felt her body twitching as if she had just died.

She weeped loudly letting out pained groans and whimpered as he approached her. Striding around the table, he held the crucifix he had used to beat her and dangled it in front of her face.

"Kiss it."

Harriet struggled to keep herself from screaming long enough to puss her lips and kiss the wooden symbol. A tiny drop of red blood caught her eyes as her lips pressed into Jesus' crotch area. What Seven had her kiss next was definitely worse.

Satisfied by her soft lips, he walked back over to her swollen cunt. The head of his cock teased between her beaten lips as Harriet begged him for mercy. How could he fuck her like this? The agony as he pushed his rod inside made it feel like he was violating her with a knife. He moaned, clearly enjoying the extra tightness and warmth. He took his time waiting this feeling of pure pleasure to last. Harriet meanwhile prayed to god for it to end.

He fucked her for an hour straight, never pulling out as he filled her with his cum. He made sure the pain never went away. Whenever Harriet miraculously managed to some how get used to it, he would add something different to make sure she suffered. Hard face slaps, a cruel flogger and hot wax being poured onto her massive spectacular tits that he had bitten and mashed whilst raping her.

She couldn't walk by the time he was done. Her legs felt like jelly and buckled with every steps. She instead crawled on her hands and knees like an animal. A black dog collar and chained leash further drove home her place as Seven led her like a dog out from the dungeon where she thought she would never leave.

They joined the other masters who were also leading their animals. Tears flowed freely with not a single dry set of feminine eyes in sight. That only changed when a yet another beautiful young girl joined them. The camp slave overseeing the next sadistic competition joined looked relatively fresh compared to the other two that she had seen today. Her Olive skin was sun kissed and her perfect body gave the expression of a goddess.

"Hello masters. This cunt's name is Sofia, welcome to the zipper jungle."

Sofia pointed what appeared to be one of those play pens where parents could drop of their kids whilst they did they're shopping. The one at camp Poenas Meretrix looked unsurprisingly different and more sinister.

"Fifteen miles of steel chains interlock to create the caged structure outside. A further five miles of barbed wire can be found inside. Electrified flooring, automatic whipping machines, pain inducing darts, mechanical tentacles and much more. This place is hell on earth for any poor cunt who has to navigate its like turns and bends."

The men holding their leashes nodded their heads and admired the contraption in awe. Their slaves were silent with fear.

"Each cunt will have a pair of paper binders clamped down to their nipples. A string has been threaded to the binders and forms the start of a zipper. At the end of the maze, the cunts will find a series of dildos with paperclips, wooden pegs or binders. You then bring it back to your masters who will takes the items off the dildos and add it to your zipper. The girl with the longest zippers when time runs out wins."

Who could come up with something as sick as this? Seven wasted no time to clamp the binders painfully to Harriet's nipples. The cold metal bit down hard and threatened to mutilate her curvy breasts. They joined the platter of teethmarks from Seven's love-bites and several drops of hot wax that had been missed when the cooled wax was being whipped off.

Harriet joined the line up along with the other slave girls. Their faces too expressed unending pain as the clamps tore into their tits.

"The rules are that you may not remove those clamps or purposely remove any additions to your zippers. You can only choose up and at least three dildos on each trip with the paper binders counting as two. You may only carry the dildos in your cunts, assholes and mouths. Catfights are allowed but eye gouging and causing extensive damage to each other is not allowed. Finally none of you are allowed to cum whilst inside the jungle. Breaking any of these rules will lead to your zippers being pulled off and you'll have to start over again."

If we cum? How could anyone possibly cum from being forced to take part in this barbaric sport. Sofia made sure the binders while secured properly and finished explaining that there were cameras positioned around every crack and corner of the pen. The metal clips would hurt worse than the pegs but they would stray on more securely. Sofia then reassured them that her and a couple other camp slaves would be keeping their masters occupied. Not that it reassured any of them knowing that their rapists would be kept happy as they took part in this sick game.

"On your marks. Get set. Go!"

Harriet could only which as the other slave girls rushed off into the structure. Their bodies polling up at the narrow entrance like cattle being herded through the slaughterhouse. The pain in between her legs had been severely vicious when she crawled from the dungeon where she had been beaten so heinously. Intense mind numbing pain came with every inch as her master had dragged her by a leash.

She forced herself to stand. Her swollen cunt stretching as she took a stride. She quickly fell back down and clutched her clamped tits which had cushioned her fall.

"Hurry up you dumb bimbo!"

Her master's yells as he deepthroated a camp slave made her blood chill. What would he do if he actually had a reason to punish her? Fear motivated Harriet to drag herself into the doorway. She managed to take a couple more steps before falling once again, this time tripping over a leg belonging to one of the twins.

Rachel was clutched over with her hands over her crotch. Harriet could see the pure agony shawled on the young blonde's face. From what she could see, Rachel's cunt was still gaping wide open as if just stretched by a stallion sized cock. What Harriet couldn't see was the damage that had been inflicted on the inside when that monstrous drill had been used to fuck her. If that thing had been ripping into her any longer than it was, there was no way that she would have survived.

Harriet forced herself to crawl away instead of helping the poor girl. She approached a dark tunnel and heard footsteps rushing in the opposite direction. Dove came running through it. Her the metal binders tormenting her cute tits as she sprinted back to help her sister. Harriet watched her get Rachel to stand and then could do nothing as they limped pass her.

More tears cascaded down Harriet's round face. The black streaks that was left from the mascara that had been forcefully applied tarnished her natural beauty but in the eyes of her master, it made her look more vulnerable and fuckable. Whether she lost or won this game, she would no doubt have to endure another cruel long rape.

At the end of the pitch black tunnel, a heavy door blocked the passage which had to be pushed open. Light rushed through the darkness with blinding brightness on the other side. Harriet had to stop for a moment, blinking as her eyes got readjusted. Out of nowhere, a large dog came growling at her. She managed to roll out of the way just in time as its teeth snapped close. It barked and growled ferociously, only a thin chain not too different from the one that had been attached to her collar, kept the beast at bay and prevented it from mauling her.

Her heart was beating at a million beats per second. She had nearly pissed herself in fear. Hugging the wall away from the guard dog, she made her way around and peaked through the chain walls to see what was awaiting her in the next room.

She entered not understanding what a series of pillars that lined the room did. This room was far bigger than the last and the pillars were spaced out to form lanes. Each pillar was decorated with three bundles string knotted at the end and had ridges making them sort of resemble Native American totem poles.

The sound of a whip cutting through the air and landing on female flesh echoed in the room. A loud scream came from the other side where Mia, the girl that Texas had been prancing around as a show horse, dropped to her knees. Her pale skin was covered in welts causing Harriet's heart to drop from fear that someone was there, aimed with a whip which they clearly knew how to use to skilled effect. She watched as Mia hurried to an angled slope that would take her to a higher of this sadistic jungle gym. The ponygirl struggled to get up it as the floor moved against her like a giant treadmill. She almost tripped but managed to find her footing and made it to the top where she nearly collapsed. Harriet felt guilty as she couldn't help but hope that the twins were still in this room so she wouldn't be the only target for the whip.

She crawled in between the middle pillars and looked in horror as the pillars swung around. What she had thought of as decorative string were actually thick knotted whips. They came at her from different directions, angles and heights. Not a single part of her curvy gorgeous body was safe from punishment. She got to her feet screaming just as a knotted end landed on her already beaten cunt. Rushing forward, another set of whipping machines activated. Fuelled by pain and the primal instinct to avoid it, she ran. Her large breasts bounced swayed with each step giving the whips plenty to target. Seeing the end, she ran  even faster. At full speed with her breasts leaning in front, she came crashing into an invisible glass wall. She cried in pain as the machines were free to whip her back as Harriet was pressed up against the wall. She slid down it as the whipping finally creased. Resting for just a few seconds, the whipping resumed as soon as she started to move.

It wasn't just about making it to the end as fast as the girls could. The glass walls were positioned to form a maze which they had to navigate through. Harriet followed the the twist and turns managing to find a dead end once before finally finding an exit. All the while whips marked her with welts. The exit she found herself at was different to the one she saw Mia at earlier. Harriet made her way through it not knowing how much more she could take or what horrors were awaiting her.

In the third room, wet slippery gloo coated the floor and walls. The thick slime let off a strong smell of sulphur exfoliating unpleasant fumes to Harriet's nose. She moved slowly across it being careful to avoid getting her legs snugged in the series of holes that were found on the ground, walls and ceiling. It was only when she reached the middle of the room could the masters viewing their slaves' struggles appreciate the innovation that had been used to engineer this room.

Harriet felt something slithering up her leg. She tried to pull away but found that whatever it was had wrapped around her ankle. Before she could process what it was, another came out of the wall and winded itself around her arm. With what felt like a silicon coating, the long serpent like arms that were wrapped around her arm and legs started to ooze out the slime that covered the room. Dissolved salt seeped out of from the pores of the mechanical tentacles. Her fresh welts inflicted by the whipping machines in the room before were exposed to the slime, salt free to enter her wounds.

More tentacles then attacked their captured prey. Some were cold as ice with their silicon skin having been worn away while others were warm to mimic the body temperature of a living organism. She was lifted off the ground by her arms and her legs were spread exposing her to whatever was in store. More tentacles constricted around her body strangling like a vice around her waist and tits. Another came from the ceiling and choked her.

Harriet was helpless as two more rose from the floor up between her open legs. The slime helped them slide into her causing unimaginable pain. She didn't know what they were doing inside her as the unique sensation of what felt like worms were barrelling in her pussy and ass. The salt tortured her beaten cunt becoming the only thing that Harriet could think about as something slimy squirmed down her face and forced itself into her mouth.

The tentacles proceeded to fuck her. Their large girths penetrating hard and deep. The assault lasted longer than the duration that anybody should have to endure such a traumatic event. The tentacles finishing inside her came with an electric shock before a huge deposit of slime was injected into her well fucked holes. Harriet held her hands over her increasingly abused cunt and felt a warm substance leak out. In her pain clouded mind, she couldn't tell if it was slime or blood. Forcing herself to limp away, she wasn't willing to stray in that room for too long in case the tentacles optioned for seconds.

The next room was far narrower and Harriet found herself behind the athletically toned ebony ass of Felicia who already had three clips extended to both of her zippers. She looked over at Harriet with a sympathetic look before she jogger over to what appeared to be a lift. To activate it, Felicia placed her feet at two marked points before the were locked automatically. A wedge then lifted from the ground rising higher and higher until it cut into the black girl's snatch. The lift only started rising when the wooden horse was far enough to be pressing her on her clit.

Harriet watched the lift travel back down and reset before it was her turn. She was a little bit shorter than Felicia and doubted that the wooden horse would be adjusted to her height. She could hardly stand and had to use the wall for support as her feet were locked into place.

The steel cuffs felt cold as burning pain heated every inch of her body, her skin sizzling as if someone was pouring boiling oil onto her skin. The wooden wedge slowly rose from the ground in between Harriet's legs. She trued to push it down and stop it from coming up any further but the springs forcing the wooden horse up were too strong. The sharp edge parted her sore cunt which had swollen even further in a losing effort to prevent more pussy torture.

Harriet was seconds away from passing out when the lift finally reached the upper floor of the man made hell she was trying to escape from. She slid off the wooden horse that had forced itself so deeply in between her pussylips. Resting as the lift lowered itself back down and reset for its next victim, she felt so sick. Salty bile built up in the back of her ravished throat and her stomach hurt so much that she had to crawl up into a little ball.

She fought against the nausea and limbed over to the next and final room. What she found would haunt her forever. Three stunning women stood bound and gagged to post. A pool of rubber cocks surrounded each one. Harriet would have thought that they were models if not for way that the clamps attached to the dildos found in their respective pools weren't covering their bodies. Pinching painfully into each fold of pale skin, breasts, cunt or any other area that they could be attached to hurt them. In their arms, a needle was pierced through to their vein and a piece of tape was used to secure it in place. A tube rose somewhere through the ceiling where their IV bags were found.

Harriet watched as one of the girls starred at her crying. She was wondering what it felt like to be able to move and what it was like to not have these painful clamps permanently pinching her. Harriet limped towards that girl who had been accessorised with metal paper clamps and picked up one of the dildos from her pool. Up close she could see that the living manikin's reddish purple hair was actually cooled wax so that she wouldn't need to be taken out from her position for grooming. Her broken eyes followed Harriet and her clamped tongue moved in her gagged mouth like she wanted to say something.

Harriet did what she could to ignore the girl, the fear of losing overcoming her. She crawled over to a blonde girl modelling the binders that were identical to those torturing her nipples. Avoiding looking at the poor girls, she licked the dildo which had the paperclip attached to it to lube it before slowly and carefully inserting it into her ass. She was inserting a rubber cock into her asshole that until a few weeks ago had never been touched by a man. That thought hit her especially hard and was an extremely bitter pill to swallow.

Harriet then forced the dildo with the binder down her throat as far as she could manage and left. She knew that she could have taken something less painful than the binder and then chosen a third but there was no way she could insert something into her torture cunt. Leaving the models alone to continue their never ending suffering, she came to the exit sliding down a slippery lubricated slide.

She found her master busy pounding away inside Alanah, the camp girl from the previous event. Her windswept hair partially covered her face which was stained in an expression of pain as Seven roughly fucked her tight ass. Harriet forced herself to present herself to the revolting man. He ignored her, concerned with his own pleasure than the competition he was forcing his Harriet to complete in.

Her eyes drew wary, the floor here just looked so much more comfortable in her eyes than a soft bed. She wanted to rest...

When she woke up, she found naked flesh on either side of herself. The slave girls were hung up by their wrists handcuffed to hooks that came down from the ceiling. United by tears caused from having to endure the worst of human creativity, their masters stood in front of them admiring the suspended girls like a fisherman does after pulling in a prized catch. They were trophies to them, objects. Toys to be used as their owners desired.

"The winner of this event was Felicia who managed to acquire an impressive record 14 pegs and gets the maximum 15 points."

Sofia pointed to the stunning black girl to the left of Harriet. There was a mixture of wooden clothespins and metal paper clips neatly set in two even lines along her toned ebony stomach. A series of whip strokes stripped her body making her look like an exotic wild cat. She roared in pain as her master pulled off her zippers yanking the clips and pins off in one quick, merciless swipe.

"In second place and receiving 12 points, we have Caitlin who managed three trips with a total of 10 clothespins."

Harriet couldn't see Caitlin who was to the far side away from her. What she did manage was to hear her scream before begging for no more. Her master then pulled off the other zipper optioning to pull them off one at a time to draw out his raven haired pet's suffering.

"In joint third, we have both Dove and Rachel who both earn 10 points. They managed to collect 8 pegs each."

Sofia and Alanah had to help the old man who was responsible for the torment the beautiful blonde twins were having to endure. Despite clearly being exhausted from the orgy he had so willingly taken part in, the weak elderly old man still greedily suckled on one of the camp slave's tits. Unsurprisingly, he had enough strength to pull the zippers off the twins. His sadism seemingly giving him youthful energy as he laughed like a small child.

"In fifth is Tabitha with a respectable 7 metal clips including an extra binder. She wins 7 points."

Harriet turned her head right to look at the pretty redhead. She seemed unresponsive as Sofia said her name and talked about her performance. Darts were sticking out of her shapely ass and firm looking tits like someone had used her as a dartboard. She came to life as the clips were pulled off her screaming loudly and thrashing against the chain. Her sobs continued as Sofia moved on to sixth place.

"We then have Laura with five clips who earns herself 5 points."

Harriet didn't have time to fully focus on Laura, the girl who the men had chosen to gang rape earlier in the day. Her master yanked off the zippers before Sofia had even finished, impatient to hurt his slave.

"In seventh gaining just 2 point is Mia. She did actually manage a total of 12 but unfortunately found herself cumming on the sybian ride. She only managed to obtain 3 clips after restarting."

Mia's face turned bright red in embarrassment. She eyed Sofia angrily wondering if it was really necessary for her to have to announce that she had orgasmed. Her leg was bleeding from being bitten by that guard dog with an ugly looking wound dropping a small pool of blood beneath her. She looked utterly exhausted and hardly reacted when her zippers were pulled by her dwarf master.

Harriet's heart dropped as Sofia approached her. She saw a sigh of sadness as she announced that Harriet had lost and would have to endure the punishment.

"In last place with a pathetic score of two is Harriet who will receive no points. As punishment for losing, the zippers of the other girls will be attached to her before her master pulls them off at a time of his choosing."

"Mmh I would say leave them on for ever but the bitch would probably turn into an even worse fuck. Leave her hanging like that for a couple of hours so she can truly suffer and atone for her sins. I'll yank them off her later. In the meanwhile, you can keep me occupied whore. Meet me in my room, I've haven't had enough of that cunt of yours yet."

Offline Beater

• Senior
  • Merits 123
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2017, 07:55:53 AM »
After two events

Felicia - 25 points
Rachel - 20 points
Caitlin - 17 points
Laura - 15 points
Tabitha - 12 points
Dove - 10 points
Harriet - 10 points
Mia - 4 points

Offline SoftGameHunter

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 496
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2017, 11:07:23 AM »
I love the creativity displayed here. It's a little hard to verbally follow all the descriptions, but that's a price to pay for engineering genius.

Offline dawnamber

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 2289
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2018, 12:44:48 PM »
Adds Dawn to the list

dawn= 37 points