Author Topic: College Hijinks Bad Escalation  (Read 3237 times)

Offline SoftGameHunter

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 507
  • That's me in the pic. I'm the tall one.
College Hijinks Bad Escalation
« on: March 17, 2017, 04:36:32 PM »
College Hijinks Bad Escalation (Light, Heavy, M+/f, M++…/f, scat (later on), tit torture (later on), bond, rape, reluc, nc, forced)

Jimmy got a text tagged urgent, one from Tyler, who sent all his texts urgent. He saw it was a picture message, and he quickly took note. Down by the lakeside, judging from the looks of it, he saw Tyler had photographed a young coed, completely naked, hitchhiking amid all the passing traffic. Probably the Delta phi girls, possibly Omega kappa, and the Alpha pies had once been caught at it too. They made a pledge girl try to hitchhike down at the state park with lots of passing tourists. She had to get a certain number to stop for her before her sorority sisters came out of hiding to give her back her clothes. Of course she didn’t actually get in any of the cars. If someone stopped, she just waved them onward.

Of course the fraternities knew all about it, as did the whole school, and sometimes tried to mess with them. This is what Jimmy and his friends counted on. He quickly called Tyler back. “How long has she been there?”

“I don’t know. I just got here.”

“Where are her friends?”

“Up behind the Morgan statue.” Jimmie thought about the approaches. And the logistics. Only Owen was home right then, sleeping off a bender. It was two o’clock, time for his lazy ass to get up.

“Meet us on the approach along Central,” he said to Tyler. Then he ran upstairs and kicked Owen’s bed to wake him. “We’ve got Delta girls hitching naked!” he said, running through. He headed to the back yard where his van was parked. He quickly got two strips of duct tape and put them over the rear plate. Two more on the front. Owen came stumbling down, having just pissed and thrown on a shirt.

“Just two of us?”

“We’re picking Tyler up on the way. Let’s go!” They hustled in and got moving.

“Think we can actually get away with this?”

“Frats have done it before,” Jimmie said. “That means we can do it now. Masks!”

They were ready for this possibility. The van had several basic ski masks ready, and minutes later they rolled up to their friend on the side of the road, with Owen practically forcing the mask over his head.

“Watch the glasses!” Tyler snapped. “I’ve got it already!” They raced forward, with Jimmie gauging the traffic level.

“We’re good on this road,” he said. “Where is she?”

“Right at the intersection.”

“Then it’s luck of the draw,” Owen said. “Fingers crossed.” They drove up and saw her, a nice looking freshman girl. Very soft and curvaceous, not like the waifs the sisters sometimes seemed to prefer. Very easy to control, too. She was blonde, but a very dark, dirty blonde, shoulder length, which would grow in captivity. About five foot eight. An excellent catch! If they could catch her. Sure enough, she waved her hands to try to flag them down. She wasn’t watching the license plate at all. Silly girl!

“Wait for it!” Jimmie said as he slowed to a stop, aiming for right next to her. Just as any good Samaritan would for a girl in such distress. He checked the mirrors and windows. They were clear. “It’s a go! Grab her!” They opened the side door.

“No, thanks, I’m alright!” he heard her say. “Hey!” And that was her last word as Owen and Tyler grabbed hold of her, held her mouth and arms, yanked her in, and slammed the door. Jimmie drove on, taking a hard left down into the park. In a few seconds he would be out of sight of the girl’s sisters up at the statue, who were now probably frantically running to their own cars to try to catch up. Jimmie turned along the main loop, pulling over for a second for Tyler to race out and pull off the duct tape. That would get them caught really fast if a cop drove past. Then he took a couple detours into the scenic loops in the woods, and slipped out at the Watkin’s landing gate, where it was three short minutes to the interstate, out of town for twenty minutes and then turn back around. And then they would be home. One valid captive richer.

Valid was a relative term. Though unofficial, fraternities that captured sorority sisters during these naked stunts got to keep them until the sororities came knocking at their door with evidence of their sister’s captivity. The process took anywhere from a few days to a few weeks, and the girl was just supposed to take it, even though she was not yet a member. Sometimes it took longer, and tensions would ratchet up accordingly down in the house basement where the girls tended to live. But the law was never involved, and all sides tended to agree that given the precedents going back to the early 20th Century at that campus, a good lawyer could run it out for years without resolution.

The kicker, though the girl didn’t know it yet, was that Jimmie, Tyler, and Owen were not part of any fraternity whatsoever. They rented a big house, along with buddies Howard, AJ, and Rob. The house had actually once been used by a frat back in the fifties and sixties, but that was as close a connection as there was. The pledge girl was in the hands of independents.

“Calm down! Just calm down!” Owen was shouting at the screaming girl, held under an old blanket they had for that purpose. “Do you recognize what’s happening? Didn’t they tell you about this?”

The girl did seem to calm down. She stopped trying to scream or kick. “Yes!” she finally said.

“Yes they told you?”

“They told me.”

“Which sorority are you pledging?”

“Gamma Iota,” she said from under the blanket. “This is the first time they made this an option. It was supposed to leapfrog all us volunteers to the front of the pack for admission!”

“It was a good risk,” Tyler said. “We commend you for your bravery!”

“Aaagh!”

“Your sisters won’t have as much experience tracking us as the other sororities. But we’re prepared to keep you comfortable, and keep you company as well,” Owen told her. He and Tyler were essentially sitting on her, holding her still.

“Do I have to? Really?” she asked, sounding kind of distressed.

“Yep. I’m afraid so. Not really afraid, you understand.”

“Gaaagh! Okay, who are you guys?” she asked. “Don’t I have a right to know that?”

“Just in case you get hold of a phone or something, we don’t want you giving out information!” Jimmy shouted from the front. “Sorry, this has to be a little hard on you. Just how it is.”

“Okay, I get it, I guess,” she said. “I’m still going to resist you, though.”

“That’s your right,” Tyler said. “Avoid any groin kicks, and we’ll try to be gentle too.”

“Understood.”

“What’s your name, darling?” Jimmie asked.

“Veronica,” she said. “Claymore.”

“Like the land mines?” Owen asked.

“My grandfather invented them. We have money. Just so you know, my dad’s going to send out an army of detectives looking for you guys.”

“They’re named after a medieval sword,” Tyler said. “She’s lying.”

“Clever girl.”

“I had to try,” she said.

“That’s your first demerit,” Jimmie called back. “Hope it was worth it.”

Soon enough they arrived home. There was still just the three of them, but parking the van in back, inside the tall fence, near the back door made it easy to ensure a smooth transition. They got the door open and a clear path to the basement made. Then the three of them grabbed their captive, naked but for the blanket, and carried her inside and downstairs to ‘the room’.

It was just referred to that way. No one had ever expected for sure that a girl would end up there. But it was ready. Soon Veronica was sitting in the dirt, a steel collar around her neck, and steel chain attaching her to a thick post. Her arms and legs were free to move, and she could crawl around. Her collar could go anywhere within five feet of the bottom on the post. Her smooth white naked fleshy body was a pretty harsh contrast to the dirt floor and otherwise barren room. She sat hunched up to the pole, legs drawn up with her knees to her chest, trying to keep her feet together so her pussy wasn’t on display. She seemed shy.

“What now? Do we tell the other guys first?” Owen asked.

“We got her, we get her first. That’s fair,” Jimmie said.

“I saw her first,” Tyler said.

“It was my operational command!”

“I want coffee,” Owen said. “I’ll take thirdsies. Fair is fair.” He shuffled back upstairs. The two remaining finally did a paper rock scissors, with Tyler emerging the winner.

“Damn. Alright, you win. Give me a holler when it’s my turn.” Jimmie went upstairs, leaving Tyler alone with the captive girl. She was staring nervously at him.

“You going to keep that mask on?” she asked.

“We don’t want you seeing our faces,” he told her.

“Of course. But you get to see more than just my face,” she said sadly.

“Yep.”

“So what happens now?” she asked, with a single tear rolling down her cheek from her left eye.

“Um, what do you mean what happens?”

“I mean, do I get held for ransom or something? Do you call my sorority, or my family direct?”

“We don’t call anyone. Your sorority comes looking for you. When they show up, we hand you back. Did they tell you any of this before that stunt?”

“No! They just said sometimes fraternities come and drive us around! I don’t have to stay here overnight, do I? Come on!”

“Overnight is preferred! That gives us time to be nice and friendly!” Tyler said enthusiastically.

“Oh my god! What do you mean! What are you saying?” She tried to back away from him, an obvious problem being on a chain and collar. “You aren’t going to, to…!”

“Don’t try majoring in theater,” Tyler said. “You already tipped your hand with that Claymore line.”

“Fine. It’s not like I’ve got a choice. But don’t think you’re some kind of Romeo or anything.” She lay back in the dirt and spread her legs apart. “Go ahead. Have at it. I’m not a virgin, so just dig away.”

“Are you having your fun now?” he asked her.

“No! Obviously not! What do you want from me? I’m not feeling seductive. I know I’m safe from death and dismemberment, so I can’t be that scared. Should I scream? Or just maybe keep poking at me until I get pissed!”

“You’ve really got a terrific body!” Tyler told her. “You should be happy with it.”

“Sure, thanks.”

“Seriously. I’m going to make you appreciate it. I’m going to make that body sing!”

“Oookaaay,” she said with an eye roll. Tyler began to get undressed. He was ready and raring to go from the start. Veronica stared at him, naked but for the ski mask, reasonably relieved that he didn’t seem to be a disgusting lump or anything. He looked easily able to take her, and even if he wasn’t, she was in no position to make a real fight. The key to the heavy padlocks holding her there were nowhere to be seen. She tried to lay limp and hope he lost interest, but he did not, and soon after he entered her, finding her a bit pre-moistened, she was instinctively thrusting back at him. She hadn’t gotten laid in weeks, and though she hadn’t planned it for that day and certainly not those circumstances, it was there and she couldn’t do anything about it. Lying in the dirt made it among her less comfortable fucks, but the cool Earth after a hot late summer day was an interesting sensation on her ass and backside. Soon enough the boy was finished, dropping his cum into her belly. Veronica sighed. As rapes went, it was certainly not the worst, but she had really never wanted to deal with one at all. Now she had two more coming, and it sounded like several more after that.

Soon the other guy, the driver, was down with her. “How are you doing so far?” he asked. She gave a half-hearted thumbs up. “Good.” He quickly got undressed partially, not talking her up like the first one did. God, this was going to be annoying she thought. She had no way to name them, even made up names. Three pasty white frat boys, and the only distinguishing characteristic was that one wore glasses. Would she even be able to keep track when more showed up? What about when they didn’t talk? She didn’t think much. He pushed her semi-gently back to the ground and began fucking her. She laid there and took it. And then after a while he was done.

“Send the last one down,” she said, trying to sound uninterested. Soon enough he was there, coffee on his breath, and eager to get at her pussy. So a third new cock entered her and fucked her. They weren’t rough or brutal, or even particularly unkind. But they were unwelcome, and she’d really been planning to write up a lab for chemistry when she got back to her dorm. That seemed out the window for now. She was going to need permission for make-up work. How on earth would she describe her reasons.

“Thanks,” he said after dumping his load into her. “So, you need anything? You’re going to be a few days at least. Pretty sure. So, toiletries, make-up, anything?”

“Stiff toothbrush, anything with fluoride is fine, floss,” she rattled through what she could remember from her bath kit.

“I’ll see what we can do,” he said. “The rest of the guys will be down later to say hi. Just be friendly, they don’t bite,” he said with a chuckle. Then he was off. He left the overhead light on for her. Otherwise she would have had only a glow from the stubby window up by the ceiling. Veronica laid back and let another single tear roll down her cheek, a real one this time.

All six house members were sitting at the supper table, along with three friends. So far they’d had Veronica for a week, and no one had come looking for her. The papers carried her disappearance, briefly, but once they connected her to the long-standing capturing coeds tradition among sororities, the story was soon buried. Too many local newspapermen and broadcasters were alumni of the school and specifically of the higher profiles fraternities. A few were even from the traditionally affect sororities. Norma Cantwell nee Schreiber was news director of channel twenty-three, for instance. As much as the campus ‘rape culture’ bothered her, she had reasonably benign memories of her twenty days in the basement at Zeta beta house, and very fond memories of pledging first among her sisters and getting favor for everything, so she wasn’t going to make a stink. No one wanted the publicity, so Veronica was soon left to her sisters’ efforts.

“If we just make a pledge, it’s the same as having a fraternity,” Howard was saying. “Then you’re all in, just like brothers that live outside their houses.”

“And then you share the girl?” Sam asked.

“Yup. Just like that,” Jimmie said.

“Sounds good.” So Sam, Jarod, and Evan raised their rights hands. “I swear,” each said, repeating Jimmie’s words back, “That these guys are like brothers to me, brothers who share their sisters. Rock on. Amen.”

“Now it’s official, brothers. You may not live here, but you have unlimited access to the basement and all the pussy we’ve got down there.” Everyone knew what to expect. They’d seen the video clips. Now a series of coin flips determined that Evan would be the first allowed down to have his time with Veronica. He practically flew down the stairs, pausing only for the ski mask. She looked up when he entered the basement room, showing no indication that she didn’t know him.

“Hey there,” he said. She furrowed her brow.

“You’re new,” she said. “How much did you pay them?”

“Nothing. I’m a brother, like no other.”

“Well, brother like no other, your sista was starting to miss ya. So come on over here.” He quickly scurried down to her level, and the girl wrapped her arms around him. She’d been getting friendlier, they’d told the newbies. She was either getting into being a captive, or was just so otherwise bored and starved for attention that she’d fuck her captors for fun. They didn’t really care which was the case.

In fact, it was more of the latter, but some of both. Veronica found herself, lying with her naked skin exposed to dirt and cool air all day, in a near permanent state of slight arousal. That and they’d given her absolutely nothing else to do with herself. Visits from men, from rapists, were all she had to look forward do. Now this new guy was enthusiastic and ready to get at her, which he did with almost wild and insatiable abandon. He threw her down and plowed hard at her cunt. Unfortunately, he was done just as she started to warm up. “Better luck next time,” he told her.

“I’ll keep my fingers crossed,” she said. “Are there any more surprises for me up there today?”

“Two more,” he said. “And the regulars. You’re a popular girl here.”

“Lucky me,” she said. “Send in the next newbie, I guess.”

The next newbie was Jarod. He found Veronica sitting against the pole, her legs slightly spread, waiting for him. The look of lust in his bulging eyes suggested he liked what he saw. His bulging cock confirmed it. Veronica sighed, wondering if he’d last even as long as the last one. He didn’t even talk to her, just clearing his throat a few times. Then he pushed her down onto her back and pulled at her legs until she spread them wider. Was he worried she’d recognize his voice? Actually, what if she did know him? As he slid into her, Veronica lay thinking not about her ongoing rape of the moment, but about the possibility of ripping one of their ski masks off during sex. That would certainly be a coitus interruptus, but at what cost? So far they’d been gentle, bathing her every day, giving her good food, bathroom breaks that prevented the need of ever using the bucket, and such. Did she want to risk all that to see a face that she might not even remember later?

“Are you still going?” she asked when she realized the little man was still on top of her.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” he shouted, finally breaking his silence.

“Ah, you can speak. I wasn’t sure.”

“I can talk fine, bitch. You just shut the hell up!” He continued pounding away at her. Veronica didn’t like him at all.

“Hey, just because you never learned to talk to a girl without puking from nerves,” she said. In a fury, he suddenly began swinging his fists, pummeling her hard across her face, and then with her arms up by her head, punching her belly. She screamed and tried to defend herself. On a normal day she might have, but she was still a chained up naked captive, and all he had to do was move slightly out of her range to regroup himself. Then he body slammed her down, getting her on her belly with himself on her back, and pulling her arms up painfully behind her back. Now he could start again, slamming his ever harder cock into her ass, which they’d allowed her to preserve up until then. She was an anal virgin until that very moment, but Jarod pierced her shitter and made her scream. He finished quickly, then, and pulled himself out. Veronica lay crying lightly on the dirt floor. He wiped his cock off on her hair and took off.

She heard voices, and a short time later several of the guys came down to look at her. “Oh, will you look at that?” Jimmie said. “Didn’t we tell him to not get rough?”

Jimmie, AJ, and Rob cuffed her wrists, then unlocked her collar and took her to the shower they had in the basement. It wasn’t in a bathroom per se. The whole basement was pretty unfinished, but a functioning toilet, sink, and shower stood essentially alone in a corner, and they’d been using it for Veronica since her visit began. Now the three of them cleaned her off completely, washing her hair, and douching out her innards for her.

“Hey, just let her stay here. I’ll take her back home when we’re done,” Sam said, appearing at the bottom on the stairs. He was already dressed in the ski mask and nothing else.

“You are next,” Jimmie said. “Alright, you enjoy your couples showering.”

“You’ll get your mask wet,” Veronica said.

“I’ve actually gone skiing with it,” Sam replied. “It washes just fine.”

“Good, I was very worried, of course.”

“Of course,” he said. He stepped into the spray with her. She still had cuffs on, keeping her hands locked away behind her back. The others had washed her, but Sam seemed intent on washing her again, more gently, and more generous with the soap. She stood while his attempted shower seduction ran its course. Of course he was going to succeed. That was the whole point. So Veronica let him kiss her and kissed him back, stroke her, and responded with moans and favorable movement. When he lifted her leg up onto the bar, she let him keep her balance as he pressed his soapy cock to her welcome cunt. He went in easy, and they fucked under the hot spray.

She was turning prunish by the time they were done. He dried her off thoroughly, and found the blow dryer they had brought down for her hair. She was clean and dry and perfect when he walked her back to the ‘room’, the paneled section where she lived, with the door that blocked her view of the rest of the wildly unfinished giant basement, the one she saw during shower time. Of course, she had nowhere to sit but on the dirt, but that was nothing new anymore. She sat as he left, and waited for the next of the remaining six to come and fuck her yet again.

Veronica lay on the dirty ground, her sweat having soaked up a lot of the soil matter and making her look fairly filthy. Her last shower was three days before. The door opened and there was one of her naked-in-ski-mask captors. In the light of the window above she couldn’t identify him. “Who’s there this time?” she asked.

“Me,” Tyler said. It was one of the originals.

“Are you guys going to get me that cot you promised?” she asked. “I’ve been stuck down here for a month now and the dirt is getting kind of old.”

“We’ll get it when we get it,” he said. “Besides, you helpless lass, it ain’t your call to say when and upon what you get to sleep.”

“Yeah, that gets old too,” she said, muttering under her breath.

“Something wrong?” Tyler asked, knowing damn well what she was going to go off on again.

“I’ve been kidnapped and held naked by rapists for over a month!” she snapped. “That’s wrong! What happens if those girls don’t find me?”

“I’m not sure. But the record is supposed to be fifteen weeks, so this is still precedented,” Tyler said.

She rolled her eyes as he came up to her. “Come on, I’ll make you feel better,” he said. “I know what you need, and I know how to give it to you.”

“Maybe I don’t need that!” she said. “In fact, maybe I need a cot to sleep on before I need any more cock in me!” She was standing, angrily confronting him.

Tyler’s response was to slap her down, hard. He didn’t make a fist, but he smacked her with his palm, hard, and tripped her with his feet so she fell hard. Before she recovered, he was on top of her, his cock seeking either hole in her crotch, which he approached from behind by yanking up her pelvis as she lay face down. The hole happened to be her pussy, which he filled with hard prick, and then minutes later with hot cum.

“We’ll look into that cot for you,” he said as he left the room, again forgetting to leave the light on for her. It didn’t stay dark for long. One by one, with intervals of five to ten minutes between them, the now thirteen different guys in the fraternity came sauntering down to take their piece of Veronica. Making about four an hour, that meant there was little wait from the end of one queue to a re-start of the whole sequence. She suspected, quite angrily, that they were inviting non-members in. They weren’t supposed to do that, but she’d identified as many as eighteen guys she was sure were distinct people, not all of whom came by very often. There were exactly thirteen guys who, once she met them the first time, came down to fuck her every single day without fail.

“Cot?” she asked to the next one who came in and turned her light on.

“Maybe later,” he said. It was Max, one of the relative newcomers, on only his sixth visit to her basement captivity. He rolled her onto her belly and pulled her hips up to get at her ass. Veronica now tolerated such insertions without complaint, since they had made it clear that her whole body was theirs to play with, and no refusals would be accepted.

So it went throughout the day. Veronica grew increasingly frustrated. “Will you guys ever get me something to sleep on besides dirt?” she asked when he was there with her.

“I think there’s a plan to get you a cot,” he said. “I can check on that. You really shouldn’t have to sleep on dirt when you’re being such a good sport.”

“I don’t have much choice,” she said. “You guys are enforcing that horrible tradition.”

“Well you’re still a good sport to not make a big fuss. We all really admire you, you know that?”

“Thanks, I guess,” she said, not believing it much or caring at all. When Sam left her, no cot followed, that day or any day thereafter.

Veronica screamed and yanked on the chain with all her strength. It held fast, keeping the filthy girl shackled like an animal. They acted like she was supposed to be so grateful having only a few guys a day to rape her. How could she find that rewarding, when the reason was everyone had good home for the Christmas break? There were only three of them living there who stuck around. Now she spent most of each day alone, reeking and filthy, unbathed except once a week, and for that they now just ran a hose into the paneled-off section that was ‘her room’.

She heard footsteps, and found that all three of them were there for her. Tyler, AJ, and Lloyd were the three watching her, not that she had names for them. She just recognized them distinctly while wearing only ski masks. Now they all faced her as a group. “Gonna give it up now, sweet cheeks?” AJ asked. “We gave up our vacation for you!”

“Fuck you!” she screamed, crouching down, her arms free, daring them forward.

“We could just stop feeding her,” Lloyd suggested. “See if that increases the cunt’s gratitude.”

“I’m not waiting that long,” Tyler said. “We’ve been over-feeding her all this time anyway. She’s kind of fat as it is.”

“Let’s diet her during the break. We can buy more beer that way.”

“Agreed. Now let’s jump the bitch.” Together, the three of them casually walked to Veronica and smacked her down to the ground. Three on one gave her no chance to fight back as they cuffed her hands behind her and pulled her legs apart. She screamed, recognizing as they positioned her that they were going to do a triple penetration. The thick ring gag went into her mouth, and soon the cocks were all lining up to pierce her. She was on her side, mostly off the ground as they held her for best approach. Then they were all inside her, grinding away, pummeling her cunt, mouth, and anus with their cocks. She had to fight to breath around the mouth cock, and the anal one still hurt even after so long. Only her vaginal rape felt at all normal, if a dry fuck in the cold dirt could be called normal.

One by one they finished up with her body, mostly pulling out to spray their sticky seed all over her rather than in her. Of course, the cum on her face became dirt on her face once one of them pressed her face into the floor and rubbed her head around. Likewise for her body. They left her lying there, sobbing, handcuffs still on her, light turned off. Had any sound ever reached the basement, she would have soon heard the sounds of Diablo playing for the rest of the afternoon and evening.

Two of them returned for a before-bed fuck, and they took her handcuffs off before leaving her for the night with a half of a peanut-butter and jelly sandwich for her evening meal, plus a glass of tap water. “Try some sit-ups!” one of them suggested as they left her yet again.

Veronica’s living space had furnishings, but not what she wanted. A bondage chair was where she was seated now. It was just an old but sturdy wooden iron chair with most of the wooden seat removed so she could shit without the hassle of freeing her first. She was lashed tightly to it, legs parted and tied wide. Her arms behind her, wrapped overly tightly in cord. She had a thick ball gag in her mouth, with duct tape over it and wrapped around her head and hair so she would shut the fuck up for once.

Two of the originals were working her over. She didn’t even distinguish them anymore. They were just two of the hurters. One of them had just given her a thorough body-whipping with a heavy leather strap. The chair hold even allowed him to get her ass and pussy, which otherwise might have been blocked. Now the other one was experimenting on her tits. He had used the same electrical cord as on her arms to tightly bind her tits, wrapping the stuff snug around the base of each mammary, making them bulge out somewhat painfully. He didn’t seem to care if he pinched her skin or not. Now that her ample titties were bulging outward from her chest, he began a second loop, about midway from base to nipple, constricting them again, much more painfully, and turning them a much darker purple. Gagged, Veronica could groan as much as she wanted. It would be a muted response. As he mangled her tits into pained, throbbing pieces of fat, the other one smiled through his mask.

“Not bad, huh? Hey, cunt meat, do your titties hurt?” She glared at him, stupidly knowing he wouldn’t accept a refusal to answer, but determined to defy the little fucker. Sure enough, he reacted poorly. “Whore doesn’t want to answer,” he said. He got up and delivered a rapid one-two punch to her face, knocking her head back and forth. “Titties hurt yet, you piece of shit whore?”

She nodded her head yes. They hurt. They hurt like hell. Not screaming out loud hurt, not like some of what they did. But they hurt. Now that her tits were wrapped and color-coded to a pack of grapes, they tied more ropes to the legs of the chair and hoisted it up into the air from the beams in the ceiling. Veronica dangled from her bonds, far from securely fastened. The idiots didn’t seem to realize that tied by just her arms and legs, she risked dislocation or even breaking of bones. And of course, it hurt like a motherfucker. They assumed her screaming was just a ploy, and began whipping her now upside-down dangling body, making her body on the chair sway back and forth, back and forth, spinning about as she swayed. She fought to keep her stomach in order. Vomiting could kill her, another fact the mental midgets seem to have missed.

They finally tired of that particular abuse, and laid the chair on its front, sticking her exposed rear end up so they could each, in turn, give her an ass raping before setting her back down to wait until some of the others came back from classes. Everyone was highly eager to work in a session with the slut whore before leaving for spring break.

“You stupid motherfuckers!” Veronica screamed at them. She was trapped in a shallow hole in the basement floor, locked in by a grill overhead, as they spent her last few days of captivity softening her up by pissing and shitting all over her body in preparation of dumping her somewhere. “You dumb, asshole, pieces of shit! How was anyone supposed to come find me you god damn dumbasses!” She’d just learned, when they gleefully told her, that they were not an actual registered fraternity on campus, but rather just a group of guys. Which also meant she could never hope to track them down. She hadn’t learned a single first name, seen a single face, nor seen any of the house besides the basement, which they were going to start refurbishing over the summer.

“I knew she wasn’t a team player,” one of them said. Of course, it had been his idea and execution to tattoo several phrases onto her body, in colorful reds, purples, and sky blues. “Love tunnel” right over her cunt, with some arrows. “Squeeze box 1” and “Torture Toy 2” over her tits. “Belly fat” on her still curvaceous midriff. “Oh that stank!” on her ass cheeks. “I am truly a happy rape slut. Call me” across her back. Normal shit.

“She’s just mad because we won. For once, the guys won for an entire school year.”

“You ruined my life!” she screamed. “I hate you all!”

“Well we didn’t do it for love?” one of them replied. “Hey, maybe one of us will ask you out some time. Think you’ll recognize our voices without the ski mask?” It was possible, she knew, that she wouldn’t. How many of them were not graduating, and would see her around campus? How many would be in her classes, though she’d have to start her freshman year over? It was enough to make her cry.

Several days later, after letting her stew in the stinky hole, they wrapped her in a blanket. She was still naked, but had her tits double tied for extra bulginess and had her super-gagged for extra quiet. A thick dildo was buried entirely up her pussy, beyond easy reach, and they had used a wide funnel to pour sand into her ass until no amount of shaking her body could get her to take any more. A piece of duct tape slapped over her anus kept it mostly inside her. More tape covered her eyes.

“You know, Veronica, this would have gone well if you’d been more polite,” one of them told her as they drove along. “Something to think about for next time a guy tries to show you some excitement.”

They drove her to a very public park, though it was the middle of the night. Once there, they unrolled the blanket to deposit her onto the ground. Then they drove off, shouting their goodbyes as they left the area. Veronica lay there, wondering who would find her and if they would be nicer than the well-meaning college pranksters she’d just spent nine months living with.
The rumors about me are scurrilous, depraved rantings of a sick mind, and I categorically deny any sense of falsehood attributed to them.

darklord
Re: College Hijinks Bad Escalation
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2017, 07:49:12 AM »
That was quite different. A fun read :)