ravishu.com

March 25, 2017, 10:19:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Our users have posted a total of 181,743 posts.
This forum contains 12,520 topics.
We have 16,235 registered users.
Please welcome boobie77, our newest member.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [EXTREME] An idea for a parallel universe...  (Read 101 times)
FiddyKucker
Freshman

Merits 0

Ignore
« on: March 17, 2017, 03:08:20 PM »

So this has non-con, underage, incest, bestiality, BDSM, violence, snuff, early impregnation and many more grim concepts in it. So if you don't like that I'd advise not continuing this post.

With that out of the way, let me introduce to you my latest idea for a depraved universe. In this universe, a genetic mutation in the 1600s affected the human race. It caused females to be extra receptive to sexuality. They became hornier and also their senses were amplified. So amplified that even pain became pleasurable for them. Then they began to release fertile eggs earlier. At the age of 6. But they also had already developed wombs that could house a baby.

However, after they had given birth to a third child, all of the above effects left them and they returned to a normal female human being.

For the human race to counteract this, it evolved so that it's men had a stronger sexual attraction to young girls, and became extra fertile.

The extra fertility caused a population imbalance, and now there were four times as many females as males.

Evolution had a very pretty answer to this one:

Some men got sexual pleasure out of hurting or in some cases killing a girl.

Fast forward to the modern day. Our society has been shaped vastly differently by this mutation.

Women who had given birth to two or less children were treated as second-class citizens (or "fuckmeats", "cumdumpsters", "fuckdolls" or any of the other slang terms for them. The legal term was "Pre-Tri" or "P3" for short, meaning "Pre-Third Child") compared to everyone else. This included young children.

Women with three or more children receive a loveheart tattoo under their eye to indicate that they are not Pre-Tri scum.

It became legal to have sex in public, with any Pre-Tri available to you. It was also legal to kill a P3 with their owners permission.

Of course, it became pretty difficult for some girls to get pregnant. If you are carrying a child and a man punches you in the stomach, you're not having that child any more. Some girls went their entire life getting involuntary abortions.

Lastly, all celebrities were made infertile at birth. Unless you were infertile, most agencies don't want to buy you. Yes, P3's can be forced to work for you if you own them. This means that women like Ariana Grande, Katy Perry, Amy Adams and Kaley Cuoco are free to be fucked and beaten senseless at any of their performances, red-carpet events or even at their awards show. Every now and then, a celebrity is killed though.

How does this sound for a setting?
LonelyEmber
Freshman

Merits 0

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2017, 12:26:13 PM »

Sounds great to me. It could be a whole series. You certainly sound like you have the world built in your head, you just need to put it to the page.

Thoughts are always appreciated, but disobedience will not be tolerated.
[Bubbles]
Professor
Undergrad

Merits 27

....I'm here for your soul

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2017, 08:43:37 PM »

So this has non-con, underage, incest, bestiality, BDSM, violence, snuff, early impregnation and many more grim concepts in it. So if you don't like that I'd advise not continuing this post.

With that out of the way, let me introduce to you my latest idea for a depraved universe. In this universe, a genetic mutation in the 1600s affected the human race. It caused females to be extra receptive to sexuality. They became hornier and also their senses were amplified. So amplified that even pain became pleasurable for them. Then they began to release fertile eggs earlier. At the age of 6. But they also had already developed wombs that could house a baby.

However, after they had given birth to a third child, all of the above effects left them and they returned to a normal female human being.

For the human race to counteract this, it evolved so that it's men had a stronger sexual attraction to young girls, and became extra fertile.

The extra fertility caused a population imbalance, and now there were four times as many females as males.

Evolution had a very pretty answer to this one:

Some men got sexual pleasure out of hurting or in some cases killing a girl.

Fast forward to the modern day. Our society has been shaped vastly differently by this mutation.

Women who had given birth to two or less children were treated as second-class citizens (or "fuckmeats", "cumdumpsters", "fuckdolls" or any of the other slang terms for them. The legal term was "Pre-Tri" or "P3" for short, meaning "Pre-Third Child") compared to everyone else. This included young children.

Women with three or more children receive a loveheart tattoo under their eye to indicate that they are not Pre-Tri scum.

It became legal to have sex in public, with any Pre-Tri available to you. It was also legal to kill a P3 with their owners permission.

Of course, it became pretty difficult for some girls to get pregnant. If you are carrying a child and a man punches you in the stomach, you're not having that child any more. Some girls went their entire life getting involuntary abortions.

Lastly, all celebrities were made infertile at birth. Unless you were infertile, most agencies don't want to buy you. Yes, P3's can be forced to work for you if you own them. This means that women like Ariana Grande, Katy Perry, Amy Adams and Kaley Cuoco are free to be fucked and beaten senseless at any of their performances, red-carpet events or even at their awards show. Every now and then, a celebrity is killed though.

How does this sound for a setting?

Wow I mean theres a lot of depth there to create this world, I'm interested....however msg me if youre interested in helping me put something like this together

☮, ♥ & Sodomy
FiddyKucker
Freshman

Merits 0

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2017, 07:02:06 PM »

Wow I mean theres a lot of depth there to create this world, I'm interested....however msg me if youre interested in helping me put something like this together

Awesome! I sent you a message!
[Bubbles]
Professor
Undergrad

Merits 27

....I'm here for your soul

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2017, 07:12:01 PM »

Yea Im putting together more stuff to send you about that.

☮, ♥ & Sodomy
FiddyKucker
Freshman

Merits 0

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2017, 07:46:20 PM »

great, thanks!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: