Author Topic: Lilac  (Read 2254 times)

Offline SoftGameHunter

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 496
  • That's me in the pic. I'm the tall one.
Lilac
« on: March 14, 2017, 02:59:39 PM »
Lilac (M/f, rape, nc, bond, humor)

I like to go camping for the change in pace, the quiet, the clean air, the scenic surroundings, all the usual. And of course drinking beers by the campfire, telling bawdy jokes, cooking an animal, and generally acting crude are nice too. At a nice friendly campground, various groups of campers sometimes congregate, perhaps at a big communal fireplace to share good conversation, and that was where I spotted Lilac. Not that she was hard to spot, with her mouth running ten miles a minute about every topic under the sun. There were at least fifteen people there at that big fire ring, and Lilac was doing most of the talking for the better part of two hours.

It wasn’t even that she was dumb, though she kind of was exactly that. It wasn’t that I thought she was wrong on everything, though she was clearly a low-information talker. And it wasn’t that she wasn’t hot. Actually, she was crazy hot, as most modern-day flower children women tend to be. She had the usual crazy hair with the poofy braids and beads and actual flowers woven in. Her freckled face endorsed pure innocence even when she spoke bluntly of the power of free love and free sex and open sexuality and open relationships and of course the evils of monogamy and sexual selfishness.

This flower child had to get raped! That’s what I decided. One, she ruined everyone’s night. Two, she just needed a raping to teach her her place. Three, I wanted to bone the bitch. So unless she high-tailed it out of there early the next morning, I was going to stalk and rape the little flower child and see just where her fru-fru sensibilities left her as she was curled up sobbing in the mud with my cum leaking from her cunt.

In the morning I quickly had my shot at her. Lilac was up early, as was I. Her other flower child friends, all girls, were sleeping off the previous night. I saw her headed for one of the local trail heads that converged at the campground, and followed her at a discrete distance, making sure no one else was up to see anything. Soon enough we were deep in the woods without witnesses. No time was better. I hurried to catch up.

She heard me before I got to her, but she didn’t seem alarmed in the slightest. Foolish girl. Maybe her eighteen or nineteen years of deep contemplation hadn’t taught her any caution yet. She smiled at seeing me, even as I walked right up to her, grabbed her tight, pressed my hand over her mouth, and got her in a neck lock from behind. She let out a brief squeal of surprise, but didn’t fight me after that.

“I can break your neck if I want to,” I told her. “Now we’re going to walk for a while, off the trail. Nod if you understand me.” She nodded, as much as possible in my headlock. I walked her deep into the forest, far from the trail, where we could expect some privacy. “Okay, Lilac, if that’s your real name. You’re going to get raped now. There’s nothing you can say to stop me. Nod if you understand.” Again she indicated her grasp of my words. “Good. Now get your fucking clothes off, girl!”

Her hands were free, so she was able to pull away her hippie-garb. Nothing was a pullover, so it all came off easy and ended up in a messy pile nearby. I had the girl naked and helpless. “Are you scared, you little slut?” I asked her. She nodded slightly. “Do you want to get yourself raped?” I asked her. She made no reply. I squeezed harder on her neck. “I asked you a question!” She replied with a shrug of her shoulders.

I let go and pushed her away. I wanted to see her naked front side, and my arms were getting tired. She stumbled, but made no effort to run. She turned to face me, standing almost proud. “You want to get raped?” I asked her.

“That’s not for me to say,” she replied. “What happens is the will of the spirit.”

“Seriously?”

“You have great lust for me. Take it out on me if you wish.”

“Are you kidding?”

“I am not,” she said. “I have, um, no choice, right?”

“No, you don’t!” I said. I grabbed her again and fished some rope from my pack. I had a complete rape kit there, and I soon tied her arms out straight, between two trees. She would not get herself loose. I found a nearby sapling and cut a long switch from it. Lilac needed a good beating even before a good raping. I brought it down hard on her bare ass, watching her freckled white butt cheeks wiggling with the harsh blow. She let out a gasp and whimper as I struck her. Several more times I hit her ass, harder each time, the last couple drawing a bit of blood as the switch cut through her soft skin. She stood with her mouth open, her eyes wide open, her face showing her surprise and confusion. I moved to her front side and brought the branch down solidly across her smallish but soft and wiggly tits. She gasped hard with each blow. I suppose I could have just thrashed her to the point of screaming in agony, but this was very satisfying, and her lack of screams were way safer.

Finally, though, I could hardly take any more. I was dying to just fuck the little bitch, and my cock wanted out of my pants. I stopped to get myself undressed, and then grabbed her legs and lifted up her lower body. She groaned as more weight went to her tied arms, but I wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled her crotched around my cock. Her pussy was tight and moist, and I eagerly rammed myself into it quickly and as savagely as I could manage given the mechanics of the situation. I must have been hitting her clit, since she was moaning in time with my thrusting, and her eyes were starting to roll a bit as my attack continued. I finally finished up, squirting her with my cum in her snatch. Lilac was hot and bothered, but denied the cum. So I left her literally wanting more. I dropped her legs and pulled out of her cunt. She was breathing deeply by then.

“Finally,” I said. “You needed that, you little slut.” She looked at me quizzically. “Yeah? Did you already forget last night’s ramblings about free love and how we all make all our decisions in the universe millions of years before our birth? I guess you decided to get yourself raped.”

“I guess I did,” she said quietly. “I was not prepared for the intensity of emotions.”

“Yeah, I guess you could put it that way,” I said. She was certainly taking it well.

“Has your lust been sated? Are you still feeling anger towards me?” she asked.

“What? Stop asking dumb questions. You’re a cunt, I raped you. That’s the end of it.”

“As you wish.” She stood there, waiting for me to act. Not that she could do otherwise.

“That’s it?” I asked.

“Should I cry?” she asked. “It might be cathartic, but I don’t feel up for it just yet. Maybe if you rape me again.”

“Stop it.”

“I’m an anal virgin. That would probably make me cry.”

“I said knock it off!” I blasted her chest with three more really hard blows from the switch to emphasize it, and they did bring a few tears to her eyes. Tears of pain. This girl was really whack. I sat down to decide what to do next. Perhaps I would rape her ass once I got revved up again. It was a nice one, and looked like it needed a cock in it.

“Okay, just on the off chance you’re not some whackadoodle hippie nut job,” I said, “Why the hell are you acting like this? Did you get off on being raped?”

“I never denied there was an erotic connection between lust and force!” she said. “I was talking about it at the bonfire. I thought you were all listening! I need to process my feelings. Come to terms with you wanting me enough to hurt me. I’ve meditated about this with Master Tulip Bear, but as an experience, this is new to me. At least in this life incarnation. I can’t deny the eroticism, but I don’t understand your anger.”

“Oh for crying out loud!” I snapped. She was ruining the rape!

“Maybe you should fuck my ass,” she suggested. “I need a good cry, and I think you’ll be happier if you give it to me.”

“Good enough,” I said. I was ready to rape the shit of this twit’s ass. I moved behind her and awkwardly lifted her up enough to get my again-stiff cock into her puckered little hole. She groaned hard as I penetrated her and pushed into her bowel regions. It was going to be messy, but so be it. Now Lilac was in more obvious pain, and I began ramming her hard without worrying about her pain. “Take it, you little bitch!” I snarled at her, trying to knock the calm out of her smug little attitude. “I’m going to rape your ass and make you lick me clean after! Just get ready for that!” Soon enough, she was crying, and I think not just from pain. She was probably having an ‘emotional catharsis or ‘dual-soul asymmetrical unbonding’, or whatever. I say she was getting ass raped and it made her cry. I unloaded into her and pulled out. I grabbed her head and bent her over. It really strained her arms, but there was enough slack that I could bend her down to my cock and make her lick it clean. She was far from enthusiastic about that at least. Then I sat to recover my wits. Lilac stood waiting for me.

Finally I got up and approached her with some scissors. “I’m keeping a trophy,” I told her as I started to chop away at her pubic hair. It wasn’t neat, but I hacked away most of her pubes and put them in a sandwich baggie, which I dangled in front of her face. “I’ll think of you when I sniff these.”

“It is a tangible connection to strong emotional experiences,” she said. “I guess you won’t give me anything.”

“No.”

“Well, that does sadden me. I guess you like that, though.”

“Yeah, sure,” I said.

“Lilac! There you are!” We both turned to see one of her hippie girlfriends walking over to us. “We’ve been looking all over for you! We need to hit the road!” She looked at our little setting, and Lilac’s bonds. “Oh! My!”

“I think we’re almost done here,” Lilac said. She looked to me. “Are we?”

“Have you been experiencing one-sided sexual control scenarios from the negative position?” her friend asked.

“Yes. It’s really something to experience live. I’ll try to explain my emotions when we’re in the bus. Maybe I’ll make a collage when we get home.”

“You two are on your own!” I said, picking up Lilac’s clothes and putting them in my pack. She could walk back to camp naked for all I cared. I headed quickly back myself, eager to be gone before the two girls started talking to less “understanding” campers.

I’ll tell you this, some girls just don’t make rape any easier!
The rumors about me are scurrilous, depraved rantings of a sick mind, and I categorically deny any sense of falsehood attributed to them.

Offline shannyfries

• Junior
  • Merits 2
Re: Lilac
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2017, 01:47:18 PM »
This is a great story! I don't know why but it had me LMAO! I guess Im more twisted than I thought because I found it hilarious.

Offline SoftGameHunter

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 496
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2017, 01:56:54 PM »
This is a great story! I don't know why but it had me LMAO! I guess Im more twisted than I thought because I found it hilarious.
Why, you ask? Well, because it is my own twisted attempt at rape humor. I really liked writing Lilac, and I'm pleased as punch that someone enjoyed reading it.
The rumors about me are scurrilous, depraved rantings of a sick mind, and I categorically deny any sense of falsehood attributed to them.

Tony V.
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2017, 02:18:46 PM »
I enjoyed it as well, SGH!! Believe it or not, I have met esoteric hippie types whom are just that whacked out......

Tony V.                   :police:

Offline SoftGameHunter

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 496
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2017, 02:53:37 PM »
I enjoyed it as well, SGH!! Believe it or not, I have met esoteric hippie types whom are just that whacked out......

Tony V.                   :police:
Seriously? I was just making her up.  emot_omfg.gif