Author Topic: Girl F'd for very, very long time  (Read 2056 times)

Offline Brokenwing

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 231
Girl F'd for very, very long time
« on: March 13, 2017, 10:33:36 PM »
Is it just me or does anyone else fantacise about a girl being forced to have sex for a long period of time.

The most basic example would be a gangbang, one guy penetrating her the moment another pulls out.

I often find myself wondering how long realistically this could go on.

Then there is always more extreme fantasy imagining some sort of device (cock ring) or medication where a man could last much longer.

Or a mechanical fucking machine pounding her unrelenting deep on every stroke.

There is K9 fantasy ( getting knotted ) or horse or donkey.

Or even alien tentacle.

But do you fantacise about these ideas with the intent of her having to endure longer constant penetrations?
Just a moment to post a reply to an authors story makes it worth the hours of writing and editing the story.

darklord
Re: Girl F'd for very, very long time
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2017, 10:53:40 PM »
Is it just me or does anyone else fantacise about a girl being forced to have sex for a long period of time.

The most basic example would be a gangbang, one guy penetrating her the moment another pulls out.

I often find myself wondering how long realistically this could go on.

Then there is always more extreme fantasy imagining some sort of device (cock ring) or medication where a man could last much longer.

Or a mechanical fucking machine pounding her unrelenting deep on every stroke.

There is K9 fantasy ( getting knotted ) or horse or donkey.

Or even alien tentacle.

But do you fantacise about these ideas with the intent of her having to endure longer constant penetrations?

From the male standpoint I have fantasized about long endurance for ever.  The idea of long, drawn out rapes are simply hot.

Offline SoftGameHunter

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 508
  • That's me in the pic. I'm the tall one.
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2017, 11:06:39 PM »
Yes on all counts. When I fantasize, I tend to write, historically for myself, but more recently for this board. I've written up explorations on a lot of this stuff.

For gang bangs, I've thought about what might happen if a girl found herself locked away in some roach-shit motel and gangs just came in from time to time to pick up where the last one left off. It became a meme, in this little throwaway story I wrote once, that out of tradition one gang would pay the $15 or whatever at the start of each day and toss some food down her throat. In the story universe, it became known as a chain-rape, and women caught in them could vanish for weeks or months until someone forgot to pay. I should re-write that one.

I've done a fair bit of exploration of the idea that a drug could be used to give male rapists considerable super-human stamina. This drug had three main properties that were very bad for the girl. 1. It kept them hard and awake for hours, in excess of twelve to eighteen, or sometimes twenty-four, with no medical risk to themselves. 2. It super-stimulated production of semen (though not necessarily sperm, what came out was mostly thick saline, but just because it made my limited understanding of biology easier to find plausible) to the point where cumming produced volumes more comparable to pissing, so the poor girl is going to get drenched. 3. An unfortunate side effect is it makes men absolutely crazed. They become vicious and creative sex maniacs, and even men with no desire for rape or rough sex might end of ravaging women just because of the high. Spiking guy's food or drink becomes a plausible act just for any sadist who wants to live vicariously (though I never really explored the spiking aspect). The drug is so notorious that no prostitute with any sense will even look at a guy if she sees that he has the stuff. In some alternatives, the crazed aspect is suppressed, and a more socially conscious drug exists side-by-side with the nasty one. I should write a public one on this subject too.

I've explored a little alien/tentacle stuff, but until recently I've had little interest in it. As an added twist, I've decided that if the woman is swallowed whole and the tentacles are inside the creatures stomach, with secretions that keep them alive but dulled, all the better.

So, yes. I have.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 11:09:50 PM by SoftGameHunter »
The rumors about me are scurrilous, depraved rantings of a sick mind, and I categorically deny any sense of falsehood attributed to them.

Offline JustSomeChick
  • Freshman
  • Merits 5
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2017, 02:16:08 AM »
I love very drawn out, long rape fantasies. I'd love to be part of gang rape or tied up and have someone leave a machine fucking me. The fact that after a while, any sort of wetness my body produced would be gone & every thrust would be so painful and unbearable. I love it.

Offline SoftGameHunter

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 508
  • That's me in the pic. I'm the tall one.
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2017, 10:01:47 AM »

For gang bangs, I've thought about what might happen if a girl found herself locked away in some roach-shit motel and gangs just came in from time to time to pick up where the last one left off. It became a meme, in this little throwaway story I wrote once, that out of tradition one gang would pay the $15 or whatever at the start of each day and toss some food down her throat. In the story universe, it became known as a chain-rape, and women caught in them could vanish for weeks or months until someone forgot to pay. I should re-write that one.

Forgot about this thread. I've since written up a fresh story along these lines, The Chain Rape Phenomenon.
The rumors about me are scurrilous, depraved rantings of a sick mind, and I categorically deny any sense of falsehood attributed to them.

Offline PenitentGirl

• Junior
  • Merits 19
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2017, 01:01:56 PM »
Of course. Isn't this basic? ;) Well, not the bestiality but being unable to control the duration of sex is one of the first rape-ish fantasies I ever had.

TheLoneRaptor77
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2017, 01:49:28 PM »
I have fantasized about a girl being fucked to exhaustion, yeah.

Offline Ishtar

• Junior
  • Merits 96
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2017, 02:03:14 PM »
I've been having straight up recurring nightmares about something like this since I fell from the roof of my house. I have no idea why.

darklord
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2017, 03:42:36 PM »
I've been having straight up recurring nightmares about something like this since I fell from the roof of my house. I have no idea why.

Hmmmm.  That could make for some awesome dreams.

Offline CatherineD

• Freshman
  • Merits 0
  • rapist wanted-meet me at 1AM
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2023, 06:16:01 AM »
I have been fucked till I was so exhausted I needed help to stand when they finished with me.

I was not raped, It was just a party in my wilder times. 

Offline viciousdude
  • Freshman
  • Merits 1
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2023, 10:46:18 AM »
I have been fucked till I was so exhausted I needed help to stand when they finished with me.

I was not raped, It was just a party in my wilder times.
Ah, yes, the wilder times in our past that make for great memories.
A freshman I fucked in my college days similarly needed help standing after we finished hooking up. I was the third guy who fucked her that night. She never did it again with more than one guy in the same night the rest of college, as far as I know, but occasionally mentioned that night when boasting about her sexual stamina to potential fuck partners.
Prolonged sex as part of rape would make for an even hotter fantasy.

Offline Persephone (she/her)

• Sophomore
  • Merits 9
  • Hades breeds me on the town square for all to see
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2023, 10:58:55 PM »
I've thought about this a lot actually.

Not necessarily with a gang-bang, but kind of like a abduction/stockholm syndrome type thing, where the victim is raped multiple times a day for long periods of time, over the course of however long the rapist's wants/keeps their victim. and then the rapist isn't actually raping the victim, they'll place a small vibrator (or several) inside them, usually a remote control one, so they can surprise their victim at any moment.

To spice things, up, the rapist would fill their victims holes with multiple bullet vibrators (or something similar and that's bluetooth connected or something), like 2-3 in each hole, and if the victim was a woman, one would be attached somehow to her clit, while 2-3 are stuffed in her vagina, and 2-3 in her ass, and the rapist would turn on the different vibrators on at different times, or turn all of them on all at once at the highest setting. This ensures that their victim is never safe from them - they'll be used and raped at all times, at any capacity, whether they like it or not, whether the rapist is there watching up close or from afar.
/Persephone, but call me Pers