Author Topic: War Pigs 3  (Read 544 times)

darklord
War Pigs 3
« on: March 06, 2017, 07:17:35 PM »
So I stumbled across this bondage movie, "War Pigs 3" on Youtube.  The premise is that a downed female pilot is captured and taken to a seedy hangout where a kinky lesbian delights in interrogating her to get information.  While the movie itself is heavy on simulated sex there are a few scenes worth noting.  Here a couple of screenshots.

Woman forcing pilot to suck her tits.

Some forced pussy licking

Pilot stripped naked and hung up to be flogged

Anal torture with some kind of thing

Offline M_Eros

• Senior
  • Merits 46
Re: War Pigs 3
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2017, 11:09:03 PM »
Yeah, that's on old ZFX film. They have a bunch of similar films. IMO an unfortunately amount of the stuff is really faked though in some cases, such as a six-inch diameter butt plug being forced into a chained down chick, it was necessary. Most, however, did not need to be faked. I'm guessing the actresses were cheaper if they were not actually being penetrated. All-in-all though pretty descent, topic-oriented, movies.

darklord
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2017, 11:24:23 PM »
Yeah, that's on old ZFX film. They have a bunch of similar films. IMO an unfortunately amount of the stuff is really faked though in some cases, such as a six-inch diameter butt plug being forced into a chained down chick, it was necessary. Most, however, did not need to be faked. I'm guessing the actresses were cheaper if they were not actually being penetrated. All-in-all though pretty descent, topic-oriented, movies.

Yes, plus they venture into the absurd at times. I think you nailed it. The company had a thin budget and it showed, still the movies were enough to feed the imagination. Good idea but just too much fake as you say.

Offline SoftGameHunter

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 508
  • That's me in the pic. I'm the tall one.
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2017, 05:19:55 AM »
They solved the HIV problem by just using fake cocks, regardless of the scene. It must have been pretty frustrating to be one of the male performers, but they still got to do a bunch of weird stuff to relatively hot chicks.
The rumors about me are scurrilous, depraved rantings of a sick mind, and I categorically deny any sense of falsehood attributed to them.

darklord
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2017, 07:37:13 AM »
Even with the fake sex etc. I was surprised that the entire movie was on YouTube

Offline SoftGameHunter

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 508
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2017, 12:59:43 PM »
Even with the fake sex etc. I was surprised that the entire movie was on YouTube
Youtube?! I guess I'll to do me some checking. I wonder what else the poster has that hasn't been caught yet.
The rumors about me are scurrilous, depraved rantings of a sick mind, and I categorically deny any sense of falsehood attributed to them.

darklord
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2017, 06:01:42 PM »
Does make you wander.  My bad I said youtube. I meant x videos

http://www.xvideos.com/video20963419/war_pigs_3

Offline SoftGameHunter

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 508
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2017, 07:01:37 PM »
Does make you wander.  My bad I said youtube. I meant x videos

http://www.xvideos.com/video20963419/war_pigs_3
That makes a lot more sense.