Author Topic: NC Church Rules members sex lives  (Read 581 times)

darklord
NC Church Rules members sex lives
« on: February 27, 2017, 06:48:31 PM »
This church denies couples the right to consummate the marriage on the wedding night and then restricts sexual contact to only the missionary position. Sex is limited to 30 minutes and no foreplay.   They can even be subject to violence if caught breaking the rules.   There is so much wrong with this I don't even know where to start. The female leader sounds like another Jim Jones to me.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/nc-church-unconventional-rules-sex-marriage-061102939.html

gscmar64
Re: NC Church Rules members sex lives
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2017, 07:51:59 PM »
Can't say I'm shocked by that while researching for 'What Jehovah Witnessed" i came across something similar

ANOTHER SECRET UNWRITTEN LAW OF
WATCHTOWER'S GOVERNING BODY MEN
Watchtower officials and local elders have stated and written against “oral” and “anal” sex but many also go beyond that in not informing non-elder Jehovah’s Witnesses that some of the elders also punish married Jehovah's Witness couples for the using of what the elders call “dog” or “doggy” sex.  Such sex does not involve anal sex despite the husband being behind his wife.  One reason this is not talked about is that the elders know non-elders will naturally (and correctly) think upon learning about this that #1. it’s insane and destructive of physical bonding between couples; #2. if it were better known then it would bring the mother organization itself into major question and probably many fewer people studying to become Jehovah’s Witnesses would do so.
For example, a poster called “blond moment” has noted: “Oral, anal, doggie style etc, all lead to homosexuality according to the "society" Some stretch the language used in the WT to include positions like doggy style or any penetration from behind, locations besides the "marriage bed" (at home) and I know it has been interpreted that way by elders. Basically, if either mate has a problem with anything besides missionary, it's not allowed and if your mate makes a stink about it to the elders you'll get a talking to.  This is a quote from the WT:
“The male sex organs and the female sex organs were to cooperate in fulfilling this God-given command. Thus the sex organs are not playthings to have a lot of fun with, for such fun does not serve the divine purpose. It results in injury not alone to the sex organs but to the whole individual who tries to have fun in this way. The sex organs, rather than being toys, serve a most serious purpose. For that reason the sex organs, male and female, have a sacred aspect or way of being looked at. They have to do with life, especially the life of a coming generation of humans.” Watchtower magazine,  November 15, 1964, page 692, paragraph 3 and most of it is also quoted by Craig Lewis Stevens at the following link: http://sanramon.patch.com/users/craig-lewis-stevens/comments)

one religion borrows from another or are they the same?

darklord
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2017, 08:34:56 PM »
I think they all come from the same mold.  Sex is bad   Sex is evil.  Sex will send you to hell.   

Offline SoftGameHunter

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 496
  • That's me in the pic. I'm the tall one.
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2017, 11:09:53 PM »
That woman has serious touching issues.
The rumors about me are scurrilous, depraved rantings of a sick mind, and I categorically deny any sense of falsehood attributed to them.

Offline SoftGameHunter

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 496
  • That's me in the pic. I'm the tall one.
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2017, 03:08:18 PM »
The rumors about me are scurrilous, depraved rantings of a sick mind, and I categorically deny any sense of falsehood attributed to them.

Offline Brokenwing

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 231
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2017, 05:34:20 PM »
I think they all come from the same mold.  Sex is bad   Sex is evil.  Sex will send you to hell.   

Ironically they somehow manage to reproduce.
Just a moment to post a reply to an authors story makes it worth the hours of writing and editing the story.

darklord
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2017, 06:42:46 PM »

Ironically they somehow manage to reproduce.

Yes.  Well its don't do as I  do,  do as I say.  Think about Jimmy Swaggart preaching fire and brimstone while banging a prostitute,  or Ted Haggard who hired a 20 year old male prostitute.  I guess he though that sucking dick was not adultery.   Then their is the poor monks flogging themselves for impure thoughts.  The inquisitions where pious men tortured naked women (and probably fucked a few in the process or jerked off when no one was looking)

Offline [Bubbles]

• Professor
  • Graduate
  • Merits 187
  • ...and you will know me by the trail of the Ravish
    • ...And you will know me by the trail of the Ravished...
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2017, 05:52:10 AM »
How sad.  This site would probably blow their little minds
☮, ♥ & Sodomy