Author Topic: SELF LOVE  (Read 1015 times)

Offline hola

• Senior
  • Merits 81
Re: SELF LOVE
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2017, 05:34:28 PM »
Congralutatios! Hope you keep motivated and seeing the results you want.

I will participate too

I have been writing again, a few weeks ago i dared posting my first post here and recently my second one. I am also intending to restart my abandoned novel.

I am still struggling with being simultaniously not very good with charming women and  being having very high standards. I mean , i refuse to settle with less than what i want even if i am shy , even if struggle with flirting, even if i am short, even if my current situation doesnt favor me, i will keep pushing and pushing, i will better my self, because society doesnt get to decide what i should expect.

I wont settle, i wont surrender.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 05:44:59 PM by hola »

Offline [Bubbles]

• Professor
  • Graduate
  • Merits 187
  • ...and you will know me by the trail of the Ravish
    • ...And you will know me by the trail of the Ravished...
Re: SELF LOVE
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2017, 07:50:34 PM »
Congralutatios! Hope you keep motivated and seeing the results you want.

I will participate too

I have been writing again, a few weeks ago i dared posting my first post here and recently my second one. I am also intending to restart my abandoned novel.

I am still struggling with being simultaniously not very good with charming women and  being having very high standards. I mean , i refuse to settle with less than what i want even if i am shy , even if struggle with flirting, even if i am short, even if my current situation doesnt favor me, i will keep pushing and pushing, i will better my self, because society doesnt get to decide what i should expect.

I wont settle, i wont surrender.

this makes my fucking day....get it girl
☮, ♥ & Sodomy