Author Topic: A Rape Minute: Part 10 of a series  (Read 3765 times)

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1084
A Rape Minute: Part 10 of a series
« on: February 18, 2017, 12:53:46 PM »
WARNING! You must be 18 or over to read these stories of rape and non-consensual sex. This story features details of characters under the age of 18. If you do not like such stories, please stop reading. This story is all fiction and no characters in it are meant to resemble any real person.  If you do not understand the difference between reality and fantasy, read no more. Rape is a heinous crime and the penalty is many years in prison. The people who commit rape are despised everywhere. No one is being hurt, and this is pure fantasy.

A Rape Minute: Part 10 of a series

An original story by Vile8r

This is the last of my Rape Minute series. For now anyway. I am taking a break on it, and later this year will probably bring it back. I hope you've all enjoyed it, and I really appreciate the feedback and comments I've received from my friends and readers here on RU. Thank you.

The old man was dying. He knew this and he’d accepted it.

He was 88 years old, and he’d lived a long life, Probably longer than he’d deserved, he mused, knowing the lifestyle he’d lived.

A lot of drinking, drugs and partying, womanizing, two failed marriages. He’d been involved in some criminal activity in his younger years, some stuff he wasn’t proud of doing. But after a stint in the army, and surviving combat in the Korean War, he’d found that a regular 9 to 5 job like all the other schmucks, just wasn’t for him.

Finally his rough lifestyle had caught up to him and his heart was wearing out. Three heart attacks in two years, wasn’t a good thing. Now , so the doctor told him, it was just a matter of weeks, maybe even only days, before his heart simply quit working.

Now he lay in a hospital bed, hooked up to a machine, waiting for the inevitable end.

It was late at night, and he was sleeping, when he was woken by the door to his room opening. A nurse stepped in, which was nothing unusual. The nurses in his ward made regular rounds through the night.

This nurse was different though. She walked over to his bed, did the usual checks on his heart machine to ensure it was working properly……..then leaned down near his face, and pressed a cold blade against his throat! The blade of a scalpel!

“Can you hear me, you old bastard?” she hissed.

“Y-yes….!” He croaked out.

“The minute I saw them bring you in here, I knew it was you! I knew those eyes! I know you, but do you remember me?”
“Wh-what…..the hell…..are you doing?” he gasped.

“I’m here to see that justice is served,” the nurse hissed. “Justice for me……justice for my sister!”

“I-I don’t…..know…..what the fuck…..you’re talking about!” the old man rasped. He tried to reach for the switch to alert the nurse’s station, but the nurse batted his hand away.

“Think back, you old fuck!” she snarled. “The summer of 1976…..ring a bell? Driving down the highway…..a couple young girls hitchhiking? Hmmmm?”
He laid there, totally confused for a minute. Then……realization began to dawn on him. That day…..a gorgeous summer day in 1976. He was driving…..in his old pickup and he saw them.

Two pretty little blondes, one about 16, one only about 13. In cute denim cut-offs and tie-dyed t-shirts. They told him they needed a ride to  the rock music festival happening at the fairgrounds. Aerosmith and Heart were there, the girls were very excited.

He’d picked them up. But they never made it to the festival.
“So…..I see you’re starting to remember….aren’t you?” the nurse snapped, pressing the extremely sharp blade against his throat a little harder.

“And you probably remember all the rest too, don’t you, you cocksucking old pervert!”

He did……he did remember. He’d had a lot of fun with those two. He’d kept them in the old barn for a couple days, raping and abusing them. The older one wasn’t a virgin, but the younger one was.

Ohhhhh….it had felt good. Even now, over forty years later, he could remember how it felt, as his thick, hard cock had slipped inside the screaming young teen. Her slim, coltish body bucking and thrashing underneath him, as he pounded his meat in and out of her. Her older sister tied up in one of the old cattle stalls and watching.

He’d raped each of them several times. And when he got tired of that…..he found other ways to amuse himself.  He sodomized the older one with a pitchfork handle, then when she was loosened up enough……he used his own cock.

And he recalled…..oh yes…..he recalled how he taught them both to deep throat a man. OH! And then there was the humiliating games he'd made them play with each other. Even though he'd been unable to get an erection in several years, he still felt his cock twitching as the old memories flooded his brain.

Oh yes......the two young hitchhikers.......damn right he remembered them!

“Y-yes…..I remember you……Claire!” he smirked. “I remember you well. How is Joanna these days?”

The nurse placed the blade of the scalpel against him, the blade now on the point of slicing through his skin.
“She’s dead, you sonuvabitch! She was only 13, and you treated her like a goddamn animal. Two years after, she threw herself in front of a train!”

The old man said nothing for a moment.

“What?” the nurse whispered angrily in his ear. “What are you gonna say…..she was 13 years old, you old prick. You sick, demented old fuck! How could you do something like that to two young girls?.....Hmmmm? Fuckin’ tell me!”

“And the worst part……you got away with it all,” the nurse continued, her voice breaking as she fought back tears. “But I swore I would find you someday……find you and make you pay! I couldn’t believe my luck, when I saw your face…..it was maybe forty years ago…..but I still remember it all!”
“Please…..just let me be….” the old man whimpered. “It was years in the past…..and it was kinda your fault!”

“What?” the nurse almost shrieked aloud. “MY fault!”

She brought her hand back and punched him hard across the face. “You fuckin’ shit!”

“I know you’re almost dead anyway……but I’m gonna get some satisfaction out of this…..you’re not gonna be allowed to die peacefully! NO! NO fucking way! You’re gonna die slowly and painfully…….like my sister did! I know I’ll going to jail for this but I don’t give a fuck! Justice for my sister will have been served. My sweet little sister…..that I loved to the end of the world….and whom I’ve missed everyday since she died! You’re gonna get to see her face for the rest of eternity, because it’s the last fucking thing you’re ever gonna see!”

The nurse whipped a small photograph out of her breast pocket and shoved it in the face of the old man. He could just see it in the dim light. It was her, all right, The long strawberry blonde hair, blue sparkling eyes, innocent smile, and cute freckles. Yes…..it was her!

He looked up at the nurse. He could still see those young eyes in her face too, although they were now framed by a much older face.
The old man gave her one last hard, steely gaze, then a sick grin crept across his face. “You and your little sister were hotties!”

“YOU SONUVABITCH!” she screamed, and the scalpel pulled across his throat, the spray of blood spattering across her arm and onto the white sheets of the bed.

THE END
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 12:57:24 PM by vile8r »
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

darklord
Re: A Rape Minute: Part 10 of a series
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2017, 01:26:07 PM »
This is bittersweet.  I have so enjoyed this series. Thought it was one of your best efforts.  This one was amazing.  Reminded me of that Clint Eastwood movie where Sandra Locke gets revenge for her and her sisters rapes.   A great story Vile8r.

gscmar64
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2017, 03:35:33 PM »
What a perfect story, righteous revenge and vengeance for his actions. If it was me i would have sliced his eyes after he saw the photo and left him to die, but that's just me! Now Vile8r don't you think it's time a sport themed minute due?, say one based around tennis!

dawnamber
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2017, 04:35:30 PM »
Was a really good story. And described her emotions to a T...but he won after all was said and done. He raped them in the barn, then she said he would die a long slow death..but he didn't. He controlled her still.
 :emot_posteroops.gif: :sign_badgirl:

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1084
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2017, 04:48:55 PM »
Was a really good story. And described her emotions to a T...but he won after all was said and done. He raped them in the barn, then she said he would die a long slow death..but he didn't. He controlled her still.
 :emot_posteroops.gif: :sign_badgirl:

Yes he did. He wanted her to lose her temper and she did. He was a manipulator.....had been all his life, and continued right to the end.

Thank you darklord, gsc, and dawnamber, for your comments. The Rape Minute series is not done, like I said in a couple months I will likely bring it back for another series of stories, just going to give it a little break.
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline hola

• Senior
  • Merits 81
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2017, 10:34:27 PM »
loved it. always love revenge stories. it always goes like this for me: first i am horny enjoying the rape, then when i am no longer horny i enjoy the revenge. Its a win win where both wins are for me.

While i love your long stories, short stories have the advantage of carrying the concept in a single direct hit. Is a nice change of pace :)

Offline nolongerinnocent
  • Junior
  • Merits 8
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2017, 01:10:22 PM »
Another hot one!

Offline waynekaka
  • Freshman
  • Merits 1
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2017, 04:45:52 PM »
Another sweet and short!
Will you be working on redneck nightmare?

Lyra
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2017, 11:56:43 AM »
« Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 08:14:15 PM by Lyra »