Author Topic: Dewing Dawn  (Read 1587 times)

gscmar64
Dewing Dawn
« on: February 15, 2017, 11:30:33 AM »
My name is Dwight Edward Winston, loving son of Mary Olivia Winston, brother of Dawn Angel Winston, the bane of my existence! Living at 3951 Sunnybrook Rd, Tallmadge, Ohio has been a living nightmare ever since i entered Tallmadge High School. Having to live down the reputation of Dawn got to me. Don’t get me wrong i love my big sister, just sick and tired of hearing the male teachers reminisce about her, the perfect Gym teacher and how the sun gleamed behind her when walked into the teacher’s lounge. They way they talk, you think she was the only one with an ass and tits.

Man i couldn’t wait until i graduated, four years later I”m at Kent State University about to graduate with a PhD in Biochemistry, only four more months to the big day. With President Day long weekend i return home hooking up with my old friends, out and about for a good time when Sally asked if we could stop at the Rite-Aid at 45 East Avenue for a second. That’s when Dawn re-entered my life.

Let me set the scene for you, Saturday the 18TH it snowed,changing into freezing rain. Not a lot was plowed yet and some places didn’t bother clearing their ice that great. Sunday afternoon we stop at the aforementioned Rite-Aide when a short delivery person came out and slipped on a patch of ice as a gust of wind came up. Nothing noteworthy most times, except this time the persons coat was partially unzipped, so we were flashed a pair of tits and a mane of blond hair. We broke out laughing at the sight, then Henry started wolf whistling at the sight.
Now i been brought up to help when someone need assistance, So i went over offering at first my jacket to cover up with then my hand, that’s when i recognized her Dawn! Of all the times to see her, tits jiggling like pink mounds of jello, lying on her back on an ice patch with a horndog like Henry with me. “Come on DAW let me help you up!” Looking up her eyes widen as she takes my offered hand. Once on her feet,she  zips her coat up, turning red in embarrassment. Picking her clipboard she rushes to her van, leaving without saying a word to me.

“Damn did you see those tits, man I could suck on them until I choked to death!” Henry just didn’t know when to shut up. “And you Dwight, making like a concerned person, offering her you coat like that!” Glaring at him but he was to stupid to realize i wanted him to shut up. “Man if that doesn’t prove your gay nothing does!”

By now the rest have gone inside leaving Henry and me out there alone. “Gay cause i help someone keep her dignity!” Sneering at him “Man why don’t you grow up!” Walking away, then turning back to him. ‘Ever think maybe i knew the girl?” Taking out my wallet, opening it to Dawn’s picture, holding out to Henry “Recognize her?” Henry’s eyes bug out “My sister Dawn, now shut you mouth or I’ll shut it for you!”. I don’t know where that came from but Henry started to open his mouth when i let fly with a solid left hook to his jaw.

Walking away, shaking either from the cold or from rage, i make my way back home. Getting there, realizing great Dawn got my coat and my phone, the stupid bimbo. The house phone rings “Hello Winston’s residence, can i help you?”

“Dwight it’s me,about earlier thanks!’ then silence, “I’ll return your coat when i’m done delivering okay?”

“Whatever Dawn!” hanging up, going to my room, seeing the small vial of an anesthesia i been trying to develope as an intern at BioPharm Pharmaceuticals. Damn i proud of this, if it works like i think it will then a can name my price for the formula. Just think  an anesthesia that can be administered by ingestion of a piece of food, no more needles required! We’re ready to try testing on humans, just got to find someone willing to try it!

That’s when a knock came to the door, going down, opening it, all i see is a straight jab coming to my jaw. Hearing “Maybe that slut of a sister can nurse you back to conscious with those tits of her!” My head snaps back and i fold to the floor, my head bouncing off it . Coming too i’m staring at the ceiling, his words “her tits”, various teachers words about you running through my mind. Trying to sit up, getting more pissed at the thought of what I endured at your memory and actions. Fuck i just got me test subject!

Making my way up the wall, then into the kitchen I look for something to prep for my little trial run. As usual mom got one of those banana bread mix in the cupboard, making it up, baking it. It comes out of the oven as you pull into the driveway. I can see you from the kitchen window coming to the backdoor, getting your key out. Walking in, “Hi Dwight, here’s your coat!” Spotting the banana bread “Oh freshly baked,I haven’t ate a thing to today,any chance i can get a slice?”

“Yeah, go on into the  living room and i’ll bring it, want it buttered?”

“Sure,possible some milk also?”

“Sure Dawn,i’ll bring right in!’ She goes in, giving me time to doctor her bread. Taking a needle out drawing two cc’s worth i squirt it on the the bread letting it soak in before spreading the butter. Pouring a glass of milk, plating the bread,walking in getting ready to take mental notes on the effects, Putting both in front of you, “Why you still got your coat on Dawn?”

“”I get too hot when making deliveries so there are times i go topless underneath my heavy jacket!”

“What would mom say if she knew?”

“Oh lighten up Dwight it’s not like i’m hurting anybody!” taking a bit of the bread “Besides what wrong flashing what i got,your friend didn’t seem to mind at all. Then it hits her, she starts yawning, her eyes glassing over, then they close. Pulling your eyelids open i see you’re out like a light, a gleam comes to my eye

“You like to flash then why stop at your tits only. Picking you up in a fireman’s carry, taking her upstairs to my room, striping her naked, tying her arms above her head to my bed’s headboard,standing back to get my first real good look at what drives all the teachers wild. Damn never noticed before just what a dynamite body Dawn has. Letting my eyes travel her whole body,coming to rest on the shaved mound between her legs,can actually feel the drool escaping the corner of my lips.

Timidly reaching out, touching her vulva,gently caressing them,even though she’s unconscious,her body starts to respond to my touch. Soon beads of her nectar appear, making her pussy lips glisten under the light, giving me the hardest cock I ever achieved before.If just touching her with fingers causes this what you fucking her give me? Don’t get me wrong i been with girls before, but none on the scale of Dawn!

She starts to come too “Wha...Wher..I”  Her eyes flicker open seeing me taking my clothes off. To groggy to stop me or to say no,she has to watch as I mount her, gently forcing her legs apart! “Let me teach you why you don’t flash Dawn!” i swear i planed to gently fuck her but the moment the tip of my cock made contact with her pussy lips.all sense left me and my animal side took control.

Without mercy i rammed completely into her, her eyes flies open and she screams loud. “Jesus fucking Christ!” eyes focusing in on my face “Fuck Dwight, you spearing my guts!” tears coming to her eyes as i continue thrusting like a man possessed!. I’m probably not the biggest Dawn every had, but i’ll make her believe i’m the roughest  before the night’s through.Screams of “Fuck you’re hurting me! And “Dwight please i’ll be good!” greet my ears along with the rattling of the bed from her struggling to get me off her

Pulling out grabbing her by the waist turning her onto her stomach, Lining up my cock to her asshole I’m greeted with “Don’t you fucking dare, you asshole!” Well i do dare, every male that encountered Dawn always comments on her ass so i had to find out what they talking about. Looking at her lying there,struggling to break free,turned me on so much that angin i went for it jamming every inch into her tight hole. Now she’s screaming blue murder,good thing the closest neighbour works nights so no one is going to come checking the screams.

“Oh shut the fuck up Dawn, this is what flashers deserve!” then to further qualify my fucking her “Flashers are just like cock teases, they know they want it but are too stupid go for it!” Thrusting in and out of her ass, feeling my balls starting to churn, i pull out returning to her pussy before unloading everything deep inside her.”Fuck Dawn that was the best sex i ever got!” Getting off her she rolls back onto her back. Scrambling up towards the head bords, pulling her knees up to her chest, tears flowing down her lovely face!

Getting up i go get a cloth to clean her up “You understand why i did that right Dawn?” Wiping her pussy “A flashers is just as bad s a cock tease in my eyes!” She doesn’t look at me or even pretend to hear me, but twice more that night I taught her that lesson. Finally sated i drift off to sleep,getting up early to make breakfast, untying her before i go downstairs. While making breakfast, i hear the shower running, steps across the ceiling then footsteps on the stairs.

Dawn comes into the kitchen, doesn’t make eye direct eye contact. “Couple of pancakes Dawn?” Just nods her head, getting up, plating them, setting them in front of her a weak thanks is all i get. Setting back down, eating when she stuns me

“You know Dwight i had a hard time learning things!” Lifting her head to me “I had to be taught the same lesson multiple of times by my teachers!” a coy smile on her face!

“Damn then eat up, you don’t want to know how this teacher punishes lateness!”

dawnamber
Re: Dewing Dawn
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2017, 03:34:16 PM »
 emot_bghug.gif

thank you. It was truly entertaining to read about myself, and you actually had a few facts right!*runs to scan my Tallmadge yearbook

:emot_posteroops.gif: :sign_badgirl:

gscmar64
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2017, 05:15:17 PM »
Pm me telling what i got right and i'll tell you how?

darklord
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2017, 06:39:42 PM »
Delightful read as always.  Shame on Dawn for flashing like that.  :emot_laughing.gif:

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1084
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2017, 07:06:34 PM »
Great job Gsc!
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline Druidtoad

• Junior
  • Merits 7
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2017, 02:56:46 AM »
After reading this excellent story, I went on and wrote my own story similar to this.  You can find the link here http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=36197.0
The Truman Show: Reborn
http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=36270.0

Following the ending of the 1998 Jim Carrey film, The Truman Show, Christof, the Creator of the most watched TV show in the world, The Truman Show, has unveiled his darkest secret yet, in order to continue his greatest creation on TV, with dire consequences.  Truman Burbank may have left the stage, but in his place, returns a protege that could rival Ted Bundy.