Author Topic: Millie's Vast Expanse  (Read 1630 times)

Offline 90lbsofdynamite

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 353
    • Official website for Millie Dynamite
Millie's Vast Expanse
« on: February 14, 2017, 03:29:19 PM »
Do you like soft, romantic stories with a hard, sexual edge? Do you enjoy plot-driven tales of revenge, erotic tales to stimulate your mind and senses? If so I would suggest you might enjoy my short stories. My stories are in a collection called “Millie’s Vast Expanse” and are available at Kobo Adult, Barnes and Noble, iBooks, Smashwords, and other online booksellers. Give one of my stories a read if you enjoy tales with a lustful twist or two. From purely romantic to deeply disturbed, I try to immerse you in a world of sensory delights. Please check them out at Smashwords. https://www.smashwords.com/books/byseries/24291

Millie's Vast Expanse
Just 90 lbs of Dynamite Big Bada Boom!!

Offline 90lbsofdynamite

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 353
    • Official website for Millie Dynamite
Re: Millie's Vast Expanse
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2017, 12:26:44 AM »
My publisher is happy now, they have my final draft in hand of Black Puma – Cat’s Claw. It is being edited and I wait on instructions if I must rewrite anything. It should make the date certain with a few days to spare. It comes in at 39,000 words so Novella length. What follows is a sex scene from the second part of the book.

Shawanda Jones left him, then made her way to the east wing. The pale, predawn light filtered through the window casting soft light on the bed. The shadowy illumination caught Lacey’s naked body covered only by the light, blue sheet as the girl tossed and turned in a restless sleep. Her eyes flung open and she stared into Shawanda’s face.

“You’re back,” she said, her voice husky and breathy. “I missed you. I had a terrible dream that someone tried to hurt you.” Without words, Shawanda proceeded to strip naked. Pulling the sheet from Lacey’s curvy body, she pressed Lacey’s legs apart and crept between them.

“Ssshhh, relax, just relax, and I’ll show you how much I missed you. Kissing the soft inner thighs. First one then other Shawanda traced her tongue from one, across the labia, down the other thigh. Each time her tongue moved from once said to the other, Lacey moistened. Her legs trembled, her breathing became ragged, and she gnawed on her lower lip. Lacey toyed with her own breast, wanting to so to touch Shawanda but fearing to be aggressive. Lacey pinched her hard, fat nipples, she squeezed her boobs and pressed them together. Butterflies roamed in her belly, while her tummy jolted.

Her tongue darted out as she moved her face she moved from concentrate on the girl’s well-formed legs, to softer, wetter region. Tracing her tongue around the sweet folds of skin, Shawanda lapped up Lacey’s nectar like a cat drinks milk. Flinging her head back, Lacey pulled her knees up, arching her back she lifted her ass from the sheets, Lacey thrust her hips into Shawanda’s face. Her ragged breathing punctuated the room as proclamations of love were laced with lewd exclamations of enjoyment.

Shawanda explored the physical and emotional depth of Lacey body with a practiced technique. In a slow, deliberate way she moved the girl from pleasure to a deeper delight, taking her nearer and nearer the edge. Lacey’s body shuddered through several small orgasms, each one harder and more profound than the preceding. Undulating, Shawanda turned her body over Lacey’s to give the younger woman access to allow equal interchange of each other’s most intimate parts.

Lacey screwed up her courage and traced her tongue over the Shawanda’s ass cheeks. Running her near and near, never had she done anything like what she contemplated. Still, she thought wanted to do this, she had read about it. More important, she thought Shawanda wanted her to, it didn’t seem dirty, or nasty, she wanted to please the woman so much. As her tongue neared the object of her curiosity Shawanda’s hand stopped her.

“Not there, not with your tongue,” she said. Touching and prodding, they tasted the essence of each other. Dark chocolate on pale alabaster, the contrast of the athlete’s hard body with the softer woman’s elegant curves. Sharing her strength with Lacey, Shawanda received the younger girl’s tender affections. Becoming one, if only for those brief, all too short moments, merging them into something greater than either alone.

Thoughts raced through Lacey’s mind as her body burned in desire. They touched for a few seconds each other’s petals, the heat exploded and hips gyrated in unison. Lacey felt Shawanda tongue press past her lips, invading her pussy again. Long slow thrust of Shawanda’s pink tongue slid deep inside Lacey’s wet tunnel, pleasure exploded through her entire body.

Warm feelings occupied her thoughts, deep burning desires for this dusky beauty consumed Lacey. Lacey tried to match her, thrust for thrust, hips and mouths working together. Hands mashed on asses, and tits. Hard erect nipples poked into belly’s. An amazement filled the young woman, others had pleasured her, no had done so to such an excruciating-pleasurable, passionate degree. Lacey had trouble breathing, the air refused to go into her lugs and panted like a dog. Her hot breath blasting across the sensitive skin of Shawanda’s wet pussy. Shivers ran though Shawanda as he she gushed over the girl’s face.

They built to a massive, mutual explosion, clinging to each other until the women fell apart, drained. Emotions flooded them, their raw and ragged breathing filled the room as their bodies sparkled from the exertion. As if on cue, the two women found each other, clutching together. The rage of passion fulfilled, their emotions turned into a unification of satisfaction, sharing the warmth of emotion provided by their nirvanic afterglow. They fell asleep, as the now not-so-early morning rays of the sun flooded the bedroom. A new day blazed outside as the couple slumbered in serenity.
Just 90 lbs of Dynamite Big Bada Boom!!