Author Topic: Valentine's Day Magic [ORIGINAL; Fantasy...See Below]  (Read 982 times)

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
  • Professor of Consensual & Sensual Erotica 101
Re: Valentine's Day Magic [ORIGINAL; Fantasy...See Below]
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2017, 06:29:42 PM »
It pushed out passed my cock, pooling between her thighs.
I spurt another twelve, thirteen times into my sister, before my balls were temporarily drained once again.
We spent most of the day fucking. Often back-to-back, or we'd rest a few minutes to regain our strength. I had no problem getting up again and again on my own.
Late in the afternoon we finally stopped.
"We better get cleaned up before mom and dad get home," Tamara said.
I nodded, helping her changed the sheets on her bed. Then she showered and dressed, before I took a shower myself.
I felt like a new person. I had a hard time containing my excitement around mom and dad, but I did. I noticed the stone on my ring was orange once again.
Outside, the snow had started to fall heavy again, and the news informed us that school was cancelled again tomorrow.
Tamara and I didn't get a chance to do anything again with mom and dad around, and eventually I went to bed, by myself.
"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

"IT IS THE TALE, NOT HE WHO TELLS IT"
- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
  • Professor of Consensual & Sensual Erotica 101
Re: Valentine's Day Magic [ORIGINAL; Fantasy...See Below]
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2017, 06:35:24 PM »
I hardly slept. And I continued to feel that warmth my magical ring seemed to give off.
Finally the grandfather clock chimed midnight again downstairs, though not as loud as last night. I sighed. That was it. The old gypsy had said the ring only worked on Valentine's Day.
Despite my sadness, I slowly started to fall asleep...
Only to be awoken early the next morning, by Tamara climbing under the cover with me, naked!
"Finally, mom and dad left!" She giggled, wrapping her lips around my still sleeping cock.
I was confused. I didn't understand.
Then it hit me. The old gypsy didn't say the wish was only for Valentine's Day, she had said I could only make a wish every Valentine's Day.
I smiled. So things would be like this between my sister and me all the time now. And I had magic to thank for it. Can you believe I was silly enough to believe magic didn't exist?
As my cock began to harden in Tamara's mouth, I started wondering, what I should wish for NEXT Valentine's Day... THE END
"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

"IT IS THE TALE, NOT HE WHO TELLS IT"
- Unknown