Author Topic: Stepdaughter: Pregnant Pause (con't) [ORIGINAL; Pedo Fetish Masturbation M/g]  (Read 910 times)

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
  • Professor of Consensual & Sensual Erotica 101
Author's Note: It's been over six months since my last "Stepdaughter" tale (and eight month had past between that one and the previous entry). And this time I have actually been thinking about when I was going to do my next entry I just hadn't come across any images during my Google Image Searches to inspire a new one - until now.
I came across the image that had inspired "Stepdaughter: Pregnant Pause" (I'll embed the link to that story into this one) again, and I got to thinking. Now back when I first saw the image and was inspired by it, the story I told is the story I envisioned at the time. But this time, I got to wondering what would he do next after having taken that initial step with Sara-Anne? And the idea for thos story began to form. I hope you enjoy it ~ G]
"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

"IT IS THE TALE, NOT HE WHO TELLS IT"
- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
My life has gone through several drastic changes ever since I met the woman who would become my wife. And to be honest, I wouldn't change a thing that has happened.
But things REALLY changed once my wife's daughter came to live with us. I had to make some adjustments in my life, but again I felt they were worth it. After all, I was her stepdad, & now the situation called for me to act more like a father figure to Sara-Anne all of a sudden after everything that had happened. Maybe I should go back further so you can really understand the scope of the situation we were all in.
When I first met my future wife, she was still married to her then husband.
But it was an unhappy union. At first I knew it intuitively - by her facial expressions, her body language, her moods.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
Then, as we started spending more time together, she began to open up to me more. She told me all about her unhappy life; Her husband didn't work. He stayed home all day and drank. He refused to work. The fucker was just a damned leech in my humble opinion. But she said he was a decent father to their daughter.
Another reason she was unhappy, was because her husband never wanted to have sex with her after he got her pregnant with Sara-Anne. It really put a strain on her marriage, adding to her unhappiness.
Of course as you've guessed, we started having an affair. And the sex was great. We'd go home [to my home that is] during lunch hour to fuck, and we only grew closer.
Of course we got caught too. By her husband.
He filed for divorce. He was given full custody of their daughter, alimony and child support. The bastard was STILL mooching off of her!

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
But that opened the way for she and I to get married. She deserved better, and I wanted to give it to her. And I was sure in time that rat bastard ex-husband would get what was coming to him. After all, i've always believed in "what goes around comes around".
And I was right. But sadly, poor Sara-Anne got caught up in it as an innocent byustander. You see, she's twelve now, and pregnant. And her father is the father.
He was going to jail for a very, very long time [though not long enough as far as I was concerned], and my wife was awarded custody of Sara-Anne.
The girl had no animosity towards her mother. I guess the bastard wasn't such a bastard to talk shit about his daughter's mother. And Sara-Anne and I got along as well.
Good thing too, because I was going to have to take a lot of responsibility for taking care of her. I could afford to adjust my schedule to help during Sara-Anne's pregnancy, which my wife appreciated because she was really too busy at work herself.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
So I took care of Sara-Anne; I took her to her doctor's appointments, I took her to her Lamaze classes, I took her wherever she needed to go.
And she proudly told everybody I was her stepdad. I was kind of glad for that, I didn't want people thinking I was her boyfriend or something. You know how people think these days.
Now I was surprised as to how well my wife was taking the whole situation in stride. I mean after all, her daughter - her TWELVE year old daughter - was pregnant. And it was by her own FATHER. I couldn't believe my wife never went ballistic.
I admit, Sara-Anne WAS a cute girl. Long, straight dark hair, cute face, short, hardly any chest before the pregnancy. She was...cute. That about described her.
Then finally after some time my wife told me the reason behind her taking her ex-husband impregnating their daughter as well as she was. It had to do with her own childhood, fond memories of a very special relationship with her own grandfather.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
[For all the details on what happened with her grandfather see http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=32423.0]
Hearing my wife's story changed how I felt about her ex-husband and Sara-Anne. I still considered him a rat bastard, because he used my wife and did impregnate their daughter, but I understood why he was so drawn to Sara-Anne.
The weeks passed, slowly becoming months. I watched the changes in my stepdaughter. They say pregnancy makes a woman look more radiant. And that was so with Sara-Anne. Pregnancy was making her grow more beautiful...
And of course her belly grew. I watched as it got bigger, and rounded. Her breasts were developing rapidly as well. And I found myself growing very attracted to her.
One day I felt the need to have a talk with her. It wasn't one of those long talks, but it led to me jerking off all over her huge belly.
That had been a major turn for me having done that. And as I continued to think about it by the next day I wanted more.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
My wife had already gone to work, setting up Sara-Anne comfortable on the living room couch. When I walked in and she saw me, she smiled and clicked off the television.
As I moved across the room, the girl started to unbutton her blouse for me, her big, brown eyes twinkling. Soon her blouse gaped open, exposing her sexy belly, with its smooth skin. Her now large breasts jutted out against her large sports bra.
"Good morning, sweetie," I said softly, smiling as I knelt beside Sara-Anne. I kissed her on the lips, as I slid my hand up to gently caress her belly.
To my surprise her hand went out and caressed my cock through my shorts.
"You're so hard..." She giggled.
"Of course," I grinned. "Why wouldn't I be for you?"
Sara-Anne giggled again.
I kissed her again as she rubbed my cock through my shorts.
"Are you going to do it?" She asked.
"Do what?"
"You know, you promised to shoot your stuff all over my naked boobs, remember?"
I nodded.
"I remember."

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
Standing up, I unbuttoned and unzipped my shorts as Sara-Anne watched avidly. Then I shoved them down with my briefs, exposing my cock and balls to my stepdaughter once again.
She reached out a gave it a little squeeze, giggling.
"I miss playing with daddy's..." She said.
"You can play with mine anytime you want," I offered.
"I'd like that."
"Sweetie, you've seen me," I started, pointing at my cock.
"You mean your cock?"
"Yeah. My cock. Do you mind if I see your pussy?"
"I don't mind," Sara-Anne said.
So I untied her sweatpants and eased them down, tugging them off of her little feet. That left her snug little cotton panties. Slipping my fingers under the waistband, I pulled them down as well, revealing her unshaven mass of dark curls.
Pulling off her panties, I eased one of her legs off of the couch, giving me a better view of Sara-Anne's pussy. She was already wet, her pubes glistening with her juices.
"Did your daddy ever touch your pussy?"
"Sometimes," She nodded, watching me.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
I slipped my hand between her legs, & ran my index finger up & down her slit.
"Like this?" I asked.
"Yeah," Sara-Anne moaned, nodding.
Her pussy was getting wetter.
She still had her hand on my cock, & started stroking it. Her small hand felt good on it.
I then eased my finger inside of her hot pussy.
"How about this?"
"Mmmm..." She closed her eyes, a smile forming on her lips as she nodded again.
I started pushing my finger in & out of her wet, wet pussy, as she continued to masturbate me, doing it a little faster.
Her pussy felt so tight, with just one of my fingers inside of her. I wonder how her father got his cock inside of her...
Sara-Anne's started to squirm her ass on the couch as I fingered her little pussy faster, stroking her belly & kissing it at the same time.
"I like it better when you put your finger in me..." Sara-Anne sighed. "Daddy always did it too fast."
I just nodded.
My cock was starting to throb in my stepdaughter's hand. I didn't want to cum yet. At least not like this.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
Even if I had promised to jizz all over her tits.
"Sweetie, do you mind if I try something different?"
"No, I don't mind," She said softly.
Easing up her other leg, I carefully slid myself between Sara-Anne's legs, so my cock was right in front of her pussy. I didn't want to fuck her, I was afraid of hurting the baby. But...
"I'm just going to stick it in a little, all right?" I asked.
Sara-Anne nodded, letting go of my cock finally.
Grabbing it, I slid the head up and down her slit, her dripping nectar slowly coating it. Then I eased my cock into her, just passed the head. Damn she was tight.
"How does that feel?"
"Really nice," Sara-Anne groaned.
"It does feel nice inside of you..." I agreed.
She opened her eyes and smiled at me.
I couldn't stop myself.
"I'm going to stroke it just a little, all right?" I asked.
She nodded.
"If you want."
I started jerking off slowly, reaching up and rubbing her belly at the same time. I couldn't believe I was doing this... But it felt too good not to.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
"Feels so good..." I moaned.
"Mmmm..."
Her pussy seemed to be sucking on the head of my cock, here juices trickling out of her past it. It felt too good inside of her...too good to stop...too good not to cum in her...
"Sweetie? Do you mind if I...shoot it inside of you?" I asked.
"Yeah, shoot it inside of me...please daddy..."
I stroked my cock faster, as Sara-Anne continued to moan. My balls were aching, and I knew it wouldn't be long.
I could hear my breathing in my ears, sounding louder than it should.
"Shoot it inside me, daddy..." Sara-Anne moaned again.
That did it.
My balls tightened up, then my cock swelled up. I grunted, and the first rope of jizz shot inside of the twelve year old.
"I can feel it!" She blurted out.
I groaned, as rope after rope exploded into my stepdaughter, flooding deep inside of her. I spurt twelve, thirteen times before the flow finally petered out.
Catching my breath, I eased my still hard cock out of Sara-Anne, surprised my seed wasn't oozing back out of her.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
I gently eased her leg back down as I changed my position to make sure she was comfortable.
Looking over at her face, Sara-Anne didn't look like she was in any pain or discomfort. In fact her eyes were open, and they were staring at my cock.
The look on her face, the way she was staring at it...I don't know what she was thinking... But it sure had my cock twitching... THE END???

- Unknown