Author Topic: Happy Hunting.  (Read 3966 times)

Offline archon1980

• Undergrad
  • Merits 23
Happy Hunting.
« on: February 05, 2017, 10:02:25 AM »
Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance of characters to actual persons, currently living, or has ever lived, is purely coincidental and unintentional. The Author holds exclusive rights to this work. Unauthorized duplication is prohibited.

Additional Disclaimer: Slavery, in all its forms is evil and cruel.  No human being has the right to treat another human being like property.  This is simply a fantasy… my fantasy.  The author neither condones nor endorses any practices mentioned herein. 
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I was awakened by a phone call.  Rolling over with a groan, I thought that anyone who knew me knew that I worked nights.  So who was calling me at 2:03 in the afternoon?  As it turned out, it was my wife.
   “I found one, it’s the perfect one,” she said excitedly. 
   “Whew, where are you?” I asked already pulling on a pair of jeans. 
   “Dansville Mall, Food court, upstairs.”  I hung up and stopped long enough to grab my car keys and lock the door.  I pulled out of my driveway and drove to the Mall.  The fifteen minutes felt longer than normal.  Finally, I arrived.  I jogged in and ran up the escalator.  I scanned around the Food court for Mia.  Finding her, I walked over slowing my breathing. 
   “Joe’s Pizza, girl behind the counter,” Mia said under her breath. 
   “Funny, I’m in the mood for pizza,” I said under my breath as well.  I stood up and turned towards the counter for Joe’s Pizza.  Even before I got near it, I could see what Mia was talking about.  Stunningly beautiful, petite, redhead, small but perky breasts, tight body, cute face, beautiful green eyes, pretty lips that begged me to sink my cock between. I stepped up to the counter, noting that a diamond ring adorned her left ring finger. 
   “Hey,” she said with a smile, “what can I get you?”
   “Kin’ I get a slice of pepperoni please, uhh, Carrie,” I said reading her nametag.  Her pretty smile got bigger.
   “Sure,” she turned to get the pizza slice out of the heated tray.  I took the opportunity to check out Carrie’s fine tight ass. 
   “To go or for here?” she asked turning around, holding my slice on a tray. 
   “For here,” I said pulling out my wallet.  She expertly slid the pizza into the pie shaped box, cut it down the middle and closed it. 
   “D’you wanna’ combo or just the slice, I ordered the combo taking a ginger ale, two chocolate chip cookies and a jalapeno dipping sauce.  I sat across from Mia, keeping an eye on Carrie.  As luck would have it, Carrie was off at 3:30 p.m., just as I was finishing my brunch.  We tidied up and walked out following Carrie who was now wearing a pair of dark jeans, and a blue T-shirt.  Her ass swaying under her jeans mesmerized me.  I got in my car and Mia went to her car, both watching Carrie.  I pulled out behind her and followed her as far as the highway overpass, I pulled off onto the highway and Mia continued to follow Carrie.  I got a call from Mia shortly after.  We met where Dansville ended at Sharpe. 
   “Number thirty-four,” she said pointing at the red car I had followed out of the mall.  We spent the afternoon watching the house.  At 6:30ish, a blue car pulled into the driveway.  A young man exited the car and let himself in with a key. 
   “That’s probably the fiancée,” I said.  Mia said nothing, but nodded. 

It was nearly 2:30 when the lights at 34 Dansville road went out. 
   “Finally,” Mia grumbled.  We waited another hour to make sure the happy couple was asleep, before we got out of the car.  She and I grabbed our ‘rape bags’.  All our tools were in those bags.  Rope, zip-ties, duct tape, stun gun, video camera, and vinegar.  We each also had a gun but that was in our jackets.  Mia expertly picked the lock and we closed the door as quietly as possible.  We snuck upstairs into the Master bedroom.  We turned on the lights and began yelling.  The two victims woke up and couldn’t comprehend what was happening.  By the time their brains clicked on, they were both tied up.  Mia and I hauled the fiancée and took him into the living room.  I went back and dragged Carrie downstairs as well. 
   “What’s your name sweetie?” Mia asked as he grabbed his pajama bottoms and boxers, and pulled them down to his knees.  Mia slapped his face.  “I asked you a question,” she said, her voice taking on a dangerous edge. 
   “Patrick,” he said.  Mia slowly stripped off her jean and panties, before lowering herself onto Patrick’s cock. 
   “No you bitch don’t…” Carrie began.  I slapped her.
   “Shut up whore. You don’t talk to her like that.  Next time you do, it’ll be the last words you ever say,” I said threatening as I slapped a piece of silvery duct tape against her lips.  I pinned her down to the floor.  She continued to struggle in my arms and fought against me, almost breaking free twice.  I watched the rape impassionately and forced Carrie to watch it as well.  Knowing how good Mia was, I wasn’t surprised how quickly Patrick came.  Mia came right after Patrick did.  Patrick was still coming down off his high, when Mia reached into her jacket, that she had discarded next to Patrick, retrieved her gun and a sound suppressor.  Carrie screamed into her gag as Mia placed the cold metal against Patrick’s forehead.  Barely a sound was heard before his blood began running out onto the floor.  Carrie was crying and screaming.  She’d just seen the love of her life raped and executed after all.  Still, we couldn’t have her alerting the neighbours.  I used the stun gun and we loaded her into the trunk of the car.  Mia, meanwhile, went into the kitchen, cut the gas line to the stove, lit a match, which she laid on the counter and left, we were half way down the block and the car shook when the house exploded. 

Carrie woke long before we got home.  No matter, I wasn’t going to our house.  I was heading to our farm, isolated far from the main road several acres and untamed wilderness behind us.  Mia had an errand to run before she returned to the barn.  Our closest neighbours were miles away and with the mercury sitting where it was, it wouldn’t be possible for Carrie to run away and survive the night.  I took her inside the barn and down the ladder under the cleverly hidden trap door.  Carrie looked around the room in terror.  Several cages sat on the far side of the room.  A few hanging chains with manacled hung from the ceiling.  I think what terrified Carrie the most was the brunette woman hanging from a set of manacles.  After the redhead was hanging in a similar fashion I walked over to the brunette.  I slapped her across the face a few times.  I was rewarded when her soft brown eyes opened. 
   “G’mornin’ bitch.  We’ve a new toy.  This is Carrie,” I said indicating at the gagged redhead hanging a few feet away.  The brunette begged through her gag.  She had her own soiled panties shoved into her mouth, secured with duct tape. 
   “We’re going to let you go in a few hours.  You’ll have an hour head start, before we start the hunt.  Understand?” I asked grabbing a handful of hair and twisting her head up.  She nodded, “Good,” I answered.  I left the two women in the basement.  As I was locking the trapdoor, Mia arrived. 
   “Everything set babe?” she asked. 
   “Yup.  I woke up Natalie as well.  D’ya wanna’ start with her or Carrie?” I asked.  Mia though for a few seconds before deciding. 
   “Let’s start with my sister first,” she replied. 

Offline grendel

• Graduate
  • Merits 88
  • Depraved Sadist
Re: Happy Hunting.
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2017, 03:06:46 AM »
oh my ... that is really good!  ;D  perhaps this too is a multi part story?   :angel:
Grendel
It's what they're FOR! 
Grendel's Tales

Offline archon1980

• Undergrad
  • Merits 23
Re: Happy Hunting.
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2017, 05:43:02 PM »
This story, will continue but is on hiatus.