Author Topic: My wifes orders  (Read 684 times)

Offline 90lbsofdynamite

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 353
    • Official website for Millie Dynamite
My wifes orders
« on: February 02, 2017, 05:07:57 PM »
Let me say that my wife is getting a bit demanding. I received the following in an email at work a short time ago. So what do you guys think I should do?

“Millie, I regret to inform you that you're experiencing some major decencies in your current diet. These decencies are causing moodiness, trouble sleeping and a general overall dissatisfaction with life. To improve your overall well being the procedure below must…MUST…be performed on a nightly basis until further notice.

Priors to sleep each night you must place your nose between my legs and smell the aroma. You are required to run your tongue over my labia majora and labia minora (pussy lips dear), the action should be up and down but some side to side is acceptable. Once the vaginal secretion of lubrication begins you required to place your tongue inside the vagina, I demand you, (for you own good) run your sweet tongue in and out alternating between this and the stimulation of labia’s. Your duty is to consume the sticky, yet slick discharge. Once I begin to moan you must turn your attention entirely to the little man in the boat and get him to stick his head out of his hoody. At this point, you will alternate between all action described above until my hips buck, and the discharge becomes copious. Then you must lick it all up, that salty, slightly salmon flavored fluid contains all that you need and should be consumed with a relish until I have passed through my ecstatically explosion. Once I recover I’ll reciprocate.

Okay seriously my little mocha latte it has been over a week!

Love Jo
Just 90 lbs of Dynamite Big Bada Boom!!

Jed
Re: My wifes orders
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2017, 05:19:34 PM »
Let me say that my wife is getting a bit demanding. I received the following in an email at work a short time ago. So what do you guys think I should do?

Lick her pussy?

At least it's clear instructions, however likely information you already knew.

Offline LezRapist

• Graduate
  • Merits 43
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2017, 10:29:50 AM »
Dietary concerns are very important, I'd comply if I were you.  Afterall you want to keep her healthy! :emot_kiss.gif:

Offline 90lbsofdynamite

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 353
    • Official website for Millie Dynamite
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2017, 11:06:51 AM »
We both complied last night, individually once and jointly a couple of more times. :)
Just 90 lbs of Dynamite Big Bada Boom!!

darklord
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2017, 07:42:20 AM »
This sounds like reasonable service to me :)