Author Topic: Night in the classroom 7: Camp  (Read 2509 times)

Offline easynaissance

• Sophomore
  • Merits 2
Night in the classroom 7: Camp
« on: January 28, 2017, 10:51:05 AM »
Standard disclaimers apply... don't do it in real life, this is just fiction.

Night in the classroom 7: Camp

Sooner or later I felt that something was going to get out of hand. These teenage boys rapefucking their teacher regularly were going to get themselves in trouble, because that's what teenagers do. They are full of hormones, they get arrogant, they get jealous, they talk too much - they cross a line.

I thought it was going to be that night when Mickey wanted to fuck Miss T in the ass. For some reason, Ben had left the classroom and Mickey and another boy were with Miss T. The other boy was lounging naked in a chair after his turn, and Mickey was having seconds, fucking Miss T from behind over a chair.

She was biting her lip and whimpering with his thrusts, hands cuffed in front of her, when he slowed, ran his fingers over her back, and squeezed her ass cheeks.

"What a pretty little ass... I feel like fucking your tight little asshole Miss T..."

I could tell there was a change even though she didn't stop making sounds and he didn't stop fucking her. Her face fell though she continued whimpering for him.

"uhh... no Mickey..."

The thought, to me, of this short, spoiled, little thirteen year old nerd taking her in the ass was both wrong and hot. He shouldn't be, but if he did, he would be awe-inspiring. I was divided in what I hoped to see. The look of worry in Miss T's eyes grew to fear as she realised how helpless she was to stop him, handcuffed as she was, and bent over. She tried to raise herself from her position and maybe push him away, but with both hands cuffed together, when she turned and half-rose her arms no longer propped her up, and an effortless push from little Mickey slammed her back down, both hands having to stretch back out and stop her falling towards the seat of the chair.

He kept on fucking her, sensing her fear and instinctively acting on it.

"Yeah Miss T... I'd like that... fucking your pretty little bum...you'll like it too... yeah it'll be great..."

"No... no I wouldn't like it...." she begged.

"Haha... I'm sure Ben wouldn't like that!" The other boy chimed in. "He'd kick your ass, Mickey!"

This was true. I felt then that the whole set up could fall apart now. The boys Ben brought had always listened to him, and that ensured them a good time, and another invite. But what if they tried to usurp him, or imitate him, or like now, went off on their own way? How was he to control them? I realised that, having fucked Miss T in every other hole, they probably felt they had a right to take her in the last one. But that might not be what Ben wanted. And then we'd have a mutiny. And who knew what Miss T was thinking? And, my mind raced ahead, if Mickey fucked her in the ass now, would she tell Ben or hide it in fear of a whipping? Either way it might come back to bite her and the whole arrangement...

"Ben ain't - the - boss - of - me!" Mickey cried defiantly, punctuating his speech with hard thrusts into Miss T. She grit her teeth and grunted and moaned with each one. "I'll take this bitch and make her mine - any - way - I - want!"

The other boy sat up a little, growing interested in the possibility of Mickey going off the reservation and taking Miss T on his own terms. She was pretty much helpless to stop him, so as long as Ben wasn't here, Mickey had free rein.

Miss T realised this too and the fear was evident in her eyes. She did what she could - she whimpered more and looked at Mickey over her shoulder pleadingly as he held her down, and begged.

"No... no Mickey... it's too big... don't hurt me... you're already fucking me so hard..." I could see her squirming uncomfortably and also tantalisingly, trying to make him feel good so he'd come. If he came now, even if he hoped to fuck her ass later, Ben would be back by then and take charge of the situation. She played it like she was overcome by his cock, turning coquettishly over her shoulder to pout at him, her squirms really grinds.

I could tell Mickey felt good. He was closing his eyes and smiling in satisfaction. He still seemed determined to get his piece of ass from her.

"Yeah that's right... I'm the man.... I'm fucking you good... I'm gonna pull out and stick it up your... oh yeah so good... yeah take that!"

She whined and cooed and pleaded over her shoulder at him, while rocking her tiny skinny ass against his preteen groin. "You're so big and hard Mickey... god... no... no... no... it hurts... god it hurts already Mickey..."

"Ah yeah...that's right bitch... yeah... Just wait til I fuck you up the ass... just wait til I... oh jeez!"

He came suddenly and shuddered violently, grabbing on to her ass tightly. The look of relief on Miss T's face was clear, glad that she had escaped an inexperienced and most likely painful ass fucking.

I don't know how long he had been standing there, but i didn't see him come in, mesmerised as I was by the drama, til the other boy said, "Oh Ben, you're back!"

The relief on Miss T's face doubled. Mickey's face turned sheepish as he pulled out automatically. "How long you been standing there?"

Ben didn't answer but went up to Miss T.

"Anything happen while I was gone?" Ben asked Miss T, stroking her hair.

She struggled with the words. She almost shook her head too. But after looking at each of the boys in turn, eventually she said, "Mickey felt I needed to be fucked in the ass."

"So did you let him?"

"No!"

"Were you going to tell me about it?"

"I... I don't know..." she replied, like a student put on the spot by a teacher.

"Did you think I wouldn't know?"

She nodded. I wondered why she was tearing up.

"I'm gonna punish you now," he said, but he looked at Mickey too, red with embarrassment.

Ben made Miss T suck on the other boy's cock while she took the heavy spanking he gave her. She cried and squealed on the boy's cock with every stinging strike of Ben's hand on her bum cheeks. Mickey just sat and watched, shamefaced, left out. In this way he punished everyone in his own commanding style, which I had more respect for after that night. Yet I felt this was just the first of more upsets to come, that eventually would get out of hand and ruin everything.

There were other little incidents that made me worry, like kids trying to do stuff Ben did not sanction on that particular night, like choking Miss T or taking her out of turn, but it wasn't until the club camp that I really got worried.

Every teacher takes a club or sport or society, and during the holidays they usually have a camp-out in school where they stay in school for two or three nights doing team-building and club stuff. Miss T's club was Robotics. She was the only teacher in charge of it and so she had to stay overnight with them. The plan was robot stuff with a hired instructor during the day, and some goofy team-building exercises led by the seniors at night.

The first day went smoothly enough. The club kids enjoyed themselves and for a lot of them, this camp was a special highlight - seniors leaving the school soon, and juniors getting to get away from home and trade ghost stories.

I knew the programme and to me the daylight hours were just a precursor. But it was special to me too. I had something planned. Something I could call my own, I felt. I had been watching passively for so long I finally wanted to make some small effect, have some small effect on Miss T.

The thing about it was the showers. I wanted to have a look at Miss T in the shower - it was still sexual, but Ben did not have to be a part of it and I could be happy thinking it was my own secret viewing of the lovely teacher. But the ladies' showers had absolutely no hiding places for me (none with a view anyway) and so you would think my plan was scotched. But the boy's showers had a perfect hiding place: it was an open plan shower with about seven shower heads on each wall and a perfect little ventilation window and a chamber behind it. On that day I managed to cut off the water supply to all showers except that one. Not too early, or someone, even Miss T herself, might notice and call for repairs. No, it had to be done late in the day, and after everyone else had showered too, so that she wouldn't feel reluctant to use the boy's showers since no one was likely to need it.

I did my thing after scoping out that things were winding down... after their showers the boys of the club (virtually no girls in that club, wonder why) were having dinner and preparing for teambuilding activities. Miss T had time for a shower, I had turned off all the water to the one meant for teachers and all the rest besides, and I had even seen her looking for her shampoo. I saw her walk into the shower, then milled around near the door. I heard the squeaky turn of the shower knob, then a splatter of water, that then died. A shocked, frustrated "Oh!" and a frustrated cry told me things were going as planned. I sped to the working shower, and waited an age as she must have re-dressed, tested a bunch of other showers, and finally entered the boys' shower where I was lying in wait.

My plan was to watch her here, and later watch her sleeping in the corner of the staff room teachers usually set up the folding bed they used when overnighting in school - The cupboards there made another little hiding hole, and I would love to squirt a few off watching her sleep.

She came in flustered, carrying her towel and toiletries. She tested the showers - they worked. The relief on her face was tremendous. It was great knowing that I had caused her to come here in my own way - like a hunter trapping his prey. It felt good. Her unknowing casualness as she quickly undressed to continue her rudely interrupted shower and did this intimate ritual that probably no one or very few people had seen - it in itself was a turn-on, besides the fact that she was getting naked. I was hard in an instant.

Oh, the rinsing, the soaping, the rubbing and the closed eyes under the shower head's spray! I was in heaven. I thought it couldn't get any better, but then I was surprised as she was rinsing the soap off herself.

"Well, what do we have here?"

Miss T spun round in surprise, so much surprise that for a moment she forgot that she was naked and just stood there wet and stark. Seven boys were standing in the shower room brazenly watching her. I wasn't sure if I recognised them all, but I thought one or two looked familiar. They had pleased, hungry looks, like cats that had a canary cornered.

Miss T got over the initial shock, and covered her breasts and pussy with her hands urgently, before making a quick dart to grab her towel. The boys, of various ages from freshman to senior, just giggled at their teacher's embarrassment. Ordinarily they surely wouldn't have dared, but it seemed like her nakedness, her pure nakedness and vulnerability, made them powerful and confident, and she fragile and weak. I could see it in their body language.

The boys closed in on her, surrounding her.

"Now boys, turn around and get out, you shouldn't be in here right now..."

"But this is the boys' showers Miss T... it's you who shouldn't be here..."

One of them tugged at the towel she was trying to wrap around herself to hide her nakedness. She pulled it back but didn't address it.

"I had to... it was the water... the other showers had no water...."

"Didn't seem that way earlier... perhaps you were trying to catch a glimpse of some boy cock by coming here, huh? Maybe you're some kind of sex predator huh, looking for some boys..."

Another tried to tug and she swatted away his hand.

"Don't be ridiculous! That's not why I'm in here, and I don't have to explain myself to you - AH!"

As she spoke another grab for the towel succeeded, and she was backed against the wall of showers, hands furtively trying to cover her privates.

It's hard to describe how they descended upon her. It wasn't like how the gangbangs in the classroom usually were under Ben's leadership. Those were orderly, and had a clear plan almost of who would go when and what Miss T was supposed to do. This was a mess, like lions at a meal. She almost disappeared as they surrounded her and grabbed her, and the first two boys' fuck was almost not visible to me as the others crowded round and cheered, blocking my view.  I just knew they were fucking her on the shower floor that's all, barely perceiving the up-down pumping of a boy's butt between the others' legs.

I saw more when they tied her wrists with some long string to the shower pipes embedded on the wall at waist level. Now they could have at her in a more leisurely fashion. She was half-sitting, half-lying on the floor with her arms above her head, suspended loosely from the pipe, but they could easily turn her around, either kneeling or standing up and bent over, and take her from behind, or sit her up with her back against the wall and fuck her breasts or face. And they did, though not leisurely. They took turns now, with some quibbling, each maneouvering her into a new position after the previous one had finished coming in her unceremoniously. Some managed more than one position before they came - I remembered one sitting her up and putting it in her mouth and pumping, before stopping with a great effort and moving down to spread her legs and kneel on the floor to fuck her and come in her while clutching her legs, and another who went the opposite way, fucking her on the floor then hurriedly standing and dragging her upright by the hair to put his cock in her mouth and rock against her face as he came seemingly down her throat - but mostly they pounded her pussy urgently, quickly and roughly in one position.

All seven had a go at her, and maybe three of them did her twice, I estimated. She tried to cry out but they mostly muffled her cries with their hands over her mouth or a cock in it, accompanied by a threat. I guess the raw aggressive lust in the room and the shame of being discovered in such a position also combined to keep her docile during the rape. When they untied her and left it felt like an eternity, but I later realised it was only forty minutes. Each had been quite quick it seemed, though no less abusive, judging from the tenderness in her movements as she got up off the floor after sobbing for a while, and showered once again before gingerly putting on her shorts and t-shirt.

But if I thought my surprises were over, I was wrong.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 11:54:53 AM by easynaissance »

Offline dawnamber

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 2289
Re: Night in the classroom 7: Camp
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2017, 11:13:17 AM »
 emot_bghug.gif

Yeah teachers used by students. My fav. And the way your characters interact is both priceless and realistic.

but honestly...It took me awhile to respond, because I was stuck on her being spanked while being force fed cock.

thank you for chapter 7 of 398

Offline easynaissance

• Sophomore
  • Merits 2
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2017, 09:43:47 PM »
Glad you like it!

Offline easynaissance

• Sophomore
  • Merits 2
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2017, 10:14:10 PM »

I sneaked into the spot amongst the cupboards in the staff room later on. She came in, and tried to do some paperwork, but seemed to keep fidgeting and staring off into space. The ordeal in the showers was the cause, I assumed. But sorry as I was, I was also easily turned on, as she bit her lip prettily and ran her fingers through her hair frustratedly in her tight little t-shirt that kept rising up to show her belly, and her absurdly tight, short, shorts and casual hoodie, I found myself getting hard all over again at the sight of her in casual clothing, feeling broken and emanating i've-been-fucked vibes. I could read the evidence of the shower room rape in every movement, and it just made me so excited. I wanted to grab myself and jerk off right then, but the quiet of the room was overpowering. I just sat there, trying not to breathe, watching her, imagining how she must be reliving the gang rape in her mind right now.

So I jumped when I heard the knock on the door.

She started too, but did not seem that surprised as she walked up to the door as if expecting it. She opened it.

It was Ben. He slipped in quietly. She closed the door again just as quietly, not having revealed herself to anyone outside.

"Lock it," he said. She did, and then stood next to him, almost aimlessly. She was taller than him, but he carried himself like he overpowered her, the teacher bending to the will of the young student.

He looked at her apprisingly, smiling. "So pretty," he said. "So, so pretty. I hardly see you in these casual clothes." He put his hands on her shoulders and turned her this way and that, admiring her from various angles, reaching up to stroke her face.

"You look so cute and sporty in these clothes," he said, echoing my thoughts. He pulled her hoodie and held it apart, the better to admire her body in her little pastel t shirt that was just a touch too short and showed her belly. "Cute little hoodie, and cute little t-shirt..." His hands dipped inside to feel her up all over her t-shirt. I was envious - that's what I had just been wishing to do! She just stood there and let him, biting her lip a little.

"And these shorts too... " he breathed, hands pawing at her thighs, and right at her crotch. "These shorts are so small and tight... it's criminal." He pawed her right at her mound, and she let out a little gasp and looked away.

He reached up and took her chin in his hand, turning her back to face him. "It's so good I think you should suck my cock now." And he started pulling her by the neck down, trying to get her to her knees.

There was some struggle, she was reluctant or hesitant or something. But the shorter teen, with a firm hand on his teacher's nape, and then on her head, eventually succeeded in wresting her down to kneel in front of him.

"So pretty," he repeated, as he undid his shorts and pulled out his cock. He only smacked her face with it lightly once or twice before sliding it into her mouth. Habit took over, and she obediently bobbed her head back and forth, sucking on it. He gave a sigh of pleasure.

"Take off the hoodie," he commanded. Trying not to stop, she shrugged off the garment in stages. If she paused too long, a push of her head from his firm hand reminded her to keep blowing.

After the hoodie was gone, he commanded again, "Show me your tits." This time she didn't miss a beat and rolled up her t-shirt to expose her bra while still bobbing on his cock, and pulled down her strapless bra in another smooth motion to present her tiny breasts to him. She looked up at him, and he said, "Good..." while reaching out to play with her nipples.

After a while, presumably having had enough of watching her impale her mouth on his cock in sporty half-dress, he grinned a particularly evil grin, and reached out to hold her ponytail. I thought he was going to push her head now, but instead he just spoke.

"Did you like that visit in the showers?"

Her eyes widened and she gave an unintelligible half-cry, half-moan. She tried to get up and get free, trying to get his cock out of her mouth probably, maybe to say something, but it was a bit of a fight, as he, with the same grin, tried to keep her down and on his cock as he held her by the hair.

It was probably just half-hearted on his part though - he wanted to hear what she had to say. She didn't manage to stand, only a half-crouch half-kneel, his hand still on her head, but a step or two back from him.

"You sent them!" she spat. He just grinned. Confusion slowly crept across her face, replacing the anger. "Why?" she cried, plaintively. Then, after a short but tension-filled pause, in a small voice, "They FUCKED me... they fucked me RAW..."

"You weren't in any real danger," he said calmly. "I was outside as a lookout. I must admit you were a bit hard to find - I thought you'd be in the teacher's showers and had to hunt a bit to find you."

"Why didn't you tell me you wanted that?" she pleaded, trying to make sense of it.

"I wanted them to fuck you til you were raw," he said, surprisingly gently, taking her face in his hands, and then stroking her cheeks. "If you had seen me, or even had a hint, you would have been so wet that even if they'd done you twice each, you wouldn't be anywhere as sore as you are now."

Her face said that she was indignant at being figured for such a tramp, then worried that there was some truth in it, and then more worried that he had her pegged so accurately. Then confusion again. "But why?" she repeated. "Did you get off on it?"

"Not yet," he said, then gestured for her to remove her t-shirt and bra. In her confused trance, she obeyed without thinking. He continued, "It's all in preparation for now. Everyone is winding down and going to sleep in a while, or too busy to care what is going on with you, Miss T."

She nodded.

"I wanted them to fuck you dry and make you nice and sore, so that I can have a good time. It's been a while since I've raped you - truly raped you. I want to rape you like it's a first time, like fucking a virgin. I want you to squeal and whine and squirm with my thrusts. I want every fuck to make you gasp."

She at first looked incredulous. Then she hazarded a guess. "Gasp... at your cock's... dominance?"

"Yeah," he smiled. "That's a good way to put it." He stepped out of his shorts and pushed her towards the folding bed teachers used during these camps.

"I could have done it many other ways, but this way seemed the most fun," he said.

"But I really am so sore," she said pleadingly, sitting on the bed, looking at his hard cock. "You can't imagine how roughly they fucked me..." She had a tear in her eye almost.

"That's exactly what I'm gonna feel for myself," he said with a grin, pushing her onto her back on the bed. And then as he pulled her shorts and panties off roughly, "It's been a long time since I fucked you in a bed, hasn't it?" Her cheeks seemed to redden at the thought.

He pulled her long slender legs apart, and she flinched as if in pain or preparation, though he just gazed down at her. Another smile from him at this sign of fear. "That's what I am talking about. I am gonna enjoy you so much tonight."

He tested her with a finger. "You're wet," he observed.

"I can't help it," she said, ashamed. "I can't."

"It's not gonna make it that much easier," he calculated, moving closer, an ankle in each hand, spreading her legs in the air.

She had another long, embarrassed pause. "You're still gonna get what you want," she said. I couldn't tell whether it was an assurance, or a defeat.

I marvelled for a moment at Ben there, a young boy poised over his teacher with her legs spread wide in front of him, gingerly waiting for his assault on her tender, sore little pussy. If it was anyone else, there should be screaming and yelling and throwing of stuff, and reprecussions and reprecussions. But here she was, reluctantly but obediently about to receive a more than normally painful stabbing with his cock.

And stab he did. He stabbed into her up to the hilt and didn't let up. She bit her lip and stifled her cries as best she could but she could not avoid giving him what he wanted: she squealed and mewed in pain and discomfort as each thrust ripped into her. If it wasn't like breaking in a virgin, as he said, it sure sounded like it to me. I narrowly avoided coming in those first few moments as she tried to take it, gasping with every painful thrust.

He seemed totally satisfied with that missionary style position. Even to me, it was novel, to see Miss T fucked in a bed - I hadn't realised til then that I had never seen her fucked anywhere near a normal bedroom situation. I relished it, and I could see, so did Ben. Ben would poundfuck her urgently as she tried to prevent her anguished cries from escaping, grinning domineeringly down at her as her little tits bounced in time with his stabs and her squeals. Then he would slow down and grind her, letting each sawing motion in and out of her sore little pussy play out on her face and in choking gasps. When her pleading cries had turned him on enough, he would start again poundfucking her til the individual cries became one long guttural scream. She finally found it too much and started to push at his crotch when he pounded her, trying to stop or soften the blows. It was ineffectual judging by her face, but judging by his it succeeded in exciting him even more, those feeble attempts to push him away, and he came as she squirmed and tried to cushion his thrusts. It was a noisy, feral, and frenzied orgasm, and he didn't stop ramming into her until every last drop was poured into her.

But of course once was not all there was. His appetite was good, and he shortly after made her suck him til he was hard again, then fucked her on her side and on her tummy from behind. With one hand over her mouth and another pulling her hair or squeezing her tit, he lay on top of her from behind and pounded into her happily as she squirmed and tried to escape from underneath. Sometimes he would have to slap her and pull her back towards him roughly, but that only increased his enjoyment. He came that way, sinking deep into her and pulling on her tits and hair, while she cried out "no no no no" for his benefit.

Like an owner or boyfriend, after that he gave her bum a proprietary smack before rolling over and falling asleep. Ah, the benefits of a bed, I thought, as he snored lightly and her sobs subsided. But in an hour, as I was planning my escape from the hidden corner, I was treated to his wake up.

He woke, grinned at the sleeping Miss T, and then proceeded to shake her awake and do her a third time. After working through a few positions he got her into doggy style, and proceeded to fuck her in that position til he came some time later. She owch-ed and ooh-ed and no-ed and pouted and begged for mercy obediently. She kept inching away from the intruding thrusts, and he kept having to pull her back, usually by the hair, sometimes by the shoulders or waist, growling "Don't make me have to put the leash on you," as a threat. He came hard and apparently satisfyingly this third time, pulling her head and arching her back severely and pumping her til his orgasm was long over.

Amazingly he went back to sleep, and after a period of recovery and sobs, so did she. I wanted to wait a while longer and make my escape, but instead followed suit, having exploded in my pants at the same time as he had exploded in her. i woke in the middle of the night to find him gone, and only snuck a peek at her sleeping form before making a stealthy escape.

But if I thought the camp was over, I was wrong again.