Author Topic: Cougars Making Babies 15: Sherilyn Fenn [ORIGINAL; Celebrity...See Below]  (Read 771 times)

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
  • Professor of Consensual & Sensual Erotica 101
[ORIGINAL; Celebrity
Exhibitionism
Reluc Cheating
Hand Job/Oral Sex F/M]

Disclaimer: THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION, LOOSELY BASED IN A REAL PERSON. THE AUTHOR DOES NOT CONDONE MARITAL INFIDELITY.

[Summer - 2016]

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/filmguide/images/1/16/Sherilyn_Fenn.jpg/revision/latest

[Author's Note: For those who hadn't noticed, a young Sherilyn Fenn cameoed in "Making Babies 101: Joyce Hyser under her birth name, Sheryl Ann.
I'd like to imagine Sherilyn Fenn as wild as some of the characters she played. To really make this story work, I have her married to Dylan Stewart since 2007 instead of just dating since then ~ G]

I couldn't believe I was back in my hometown... It'd been...at least twenty years, and I was thirty now.
My parents moved away sometime before I turned ten, I can't remember exact when. My grandfather - Mom's father - had passed away, and my grandmother couldn't take care of herself, so we had moved out of state so mom could help take care of her.
"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

"IT IS THE TALE, NOT HE WHO TELLS IT"
- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
And believe it or not, my grandmother is still alive now, pushing ninety.
I had been raised my parents to believe the person you fell in love with and married was the person you spent the rest of your life with, "until death do us part" as they say. I fell in love with Mary Susan the first time I saw her after moving to taking care of my grandmother. And she seemed to be equally enamored with me as well.
I'd never looked at other girls, though I am guilty of having had masturbatory fantasies growing about, you know, for actresses and singers. It's all right to fantasize about people you can never be with anyway, right?
Not that all I ever did was fantasize. Mary Susan and I were very curious, and liked to experiment. Mom had kind of guessed at what we were up to, but she said she knew Mary Susan was the girl I was going to spend the rest of my life with, so she never dissuaded us in any way.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
Of course being curious as well as being on such a long leash, every time we tried something, we always had to take it further the next time. So it was no surprise when I got Mary Susan pregnant. We were sixteen when she gave birth to our first child.
Her parents and mine talked things over, and since her parents fortunately thought the same way as my parents, we were not kept apart or anything like that. In fact we agreed we wanted to get married, and Mary Susan moved in with us, and her mom and mine helped us raise our child as we finished High School and both went to College.
I found a job right out of College and we got our own home with the financial help of her parents and mine. And it wasn't long before Mary Susan was pregnant again. We now have three children, fourteen, seven and three. And believe it or not we've talked about wanting more.
I've worked at the same job while Mary Susan worked as a stay-at-home mom. Then a few months ago I was asked to relocate to work at another office.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
And the new office just happened to be in my hometown!
So we put our house on the market as we looked for a suitable new home. Fortunately we found the right house around the same time we found a buyer for our old home. It was right in my old neighborhood growing up.
We packed everything up and hired a moving company to ship everything ahead of us. Boxes and furniture were already laid out in various when we arrived, so we were able to start unpacking right away. Things looked halfway normal before the sun went down.
We got our first visitor at about the same time, the doorbell ringing to announce their arrival. Mary Susan and I answered the door together, to meet our neighbors as we guess it must have been.
And that was when my jaw dropped and my eyes went wide.
"Hi!" Said the woman. "Do you know who I am?"
"Sherilyn Fenn!" I blurted out in shock and surprise.
"Yes I am!" She practically squealed, hugging me tight.
"The actress!"
"And your old neighbor!" She added.
"Really?!?" I gaped.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
"You don't remember? I was great friends with your mom, and you were just the cutest kid!" Sherilyn emoted. "You had to be eight or nine when your family moved away! But you're so grown up now! And how is your mom anyway?"
"She's great. I'll have to give you her phone number," I said. "Oh, this is my wife, Mary Susan."
"Pleased to meet you," She shook Sherilyn's hand. "My husband never told me he knew a celebrity."
My face grew hot. Sherilyn laughed.
"This is my second husband, Dylan Stewart," She introduced.
"She likes to let everyone know I'm not her first husband," He grinned as he shook my hand then Mary Susan's.
Sherilyn laughed again.
"We have to have you over for dinner sometime!" She said.
"Can you handle five of us?" My wife pointed out.
"You have three children? I can't wait to meet them!" Sherilyn said excitedly.
We made small talk, then she and Dylan had to go. I again promised to give mom's phone number then they left.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
Mary Susan seemed to think our new neighbors were nice. And she also seemed oblivious to the effect Sherlyn had on me.
The thing is, Sherilyn Fenn was one of those actresses I fantasized about as a teenager. And to find out she had been my neighbor growing up! To be honest, I still found Sherilyn attractive, which made things very much awkward, since all of my fantasies had involved women I didn't know. I think you can see what I'm getting at here.
Not that I was planning on cheating on my wife. She was the only one for me. And besides, Sherilyn was married too.
Days passed, and slowly we had gotten everything unpacked and put away. Sherilyn visited often, becoming friendly with Mary Susan. It was hard to believe she was fifty-one years old. She still looked as young as she had in all of those late '80s/early '90s movies I used to jack off to on cable or video cassette.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
She still had that china white skin and wavy jet-black hair. Her deep blue eyes were still hypnotic, and those full lips of hers were always slathered in cocksucker red lipstick.
Of course there was that laugh too. She always laughed when she and my wife talked over coffee in the kitchen, or in the living room watching daytime television.
I couldn't forget that I'd seen her naked so many times as well. I knew her body, her curves intimately. Her large, firm ass, her larger, high firm tits. And that unshaven pussy between her tone thighs...
I have to admit, it wasn't easy for me living next door to Sherilyn and having her over so much. Though that changed when my wife started working. With two of our kids now in school, she decided to look for a job before we moved her and was able to find one right away. I wasn't going to have to start at the new office for a few weeks, so I was going to watch our youngest and then eventually we'd send him to daycare.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
Mary Susan working now didn't stop Sherilyn from stopping by as much, though. She wasn't working as much, and her husband made up for it by working too much she joked.
It was at the same time that things started getting...weird. Not freaky or supernatural weird, just the way Sherilyn would act. And dress.
She started wearing more makeup, as well as wearing sexy, revealing clothing. Good thing my youngest was too young to tell his mother all about it. Though he was asleep in his playpen most of the time.
She would act flirty and get a little too touchy, putting her hand on my shoulder, arm, or thigh. And the things she said.
"I can't believe what a handsome young man you've grown into," She'd compliment. "Of course you were such a cute and good-looking boy so I shouldn't be surprised..."
Sherilyn would wear buttondown blouses unbuttoned too low, and short, short skirt with lace top stockings. It was often that her blouse would gape and I'd see her huge tits in a lacy, nearly see-thru lowcut bra.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
Or her legs would be open too wide and I'd see her black or red lace or silk panties.
Of course that was just the beginning. Eventually there would be a peek of the top of a dark areolae or even a nipple slip. Or her panties would be ill-fitted, and one side of her unshaven pussy would be exposed.
I always tried not to look. But it was hard not to. And Sherilyn didn't seem at all upset.
Of course I saw lots more. Sometimes she'd sunbathe topless out on the side of her house, right where I could see her. She'd always wave when she saw me.
Then there were times she'd walk around naked in her house. Our two houses were close together, and it was shady where I could see into her windows at her completely naked [and pale despite all of her tanning] body. And yes, her tits and ass are just as firm as ever, her whole body seemingly cellulite free.
She started coming over pantiless as well, legs wide open. Damn, that black-haired pussy was just too amazing...

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
"I see you like what you see," Sherilyn once said teasingly.
"Huh?" was my reply, jarred from my pervy thoughts as I ogled her body, my face growing hot.
She laughed, motioning to my crotch. I looked down to see my cock obscenely hard, tenting my jeans.
I threw my hands over it as my face grew hotter.
"Don't hide it," Sherilyn said soothingly. "It's only natural to get aroused by a good-looking woman. You are only human."
I said nothing at the time & she dropped the subject. But her teasing, flirting & exhibitionism continued.
"Have I told you you've got a really huge cock, Jim?" Sherilyn complimented recently, her hand squeezing my inner thigh.
Of course my face grew hot again.
"No, you haven't," I replied, controlling my voice from cracking. "And you shouldn't."
"Why not?" Sherilyn asked softly, rubbing me closer to my crotch.
"Because you're not my wife, & I'm not your husband."
"Come on," She smiled. "You're still a man & I'm still a woman. No one says I have to like just my husband's cock."

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
Re: Cougars Making Babies 15: Sherilyn Fenn [ORIGINAL; Celebrity...See Below]
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2017, 03:20:44 AM »
I swallowed hard.
"Besides, I know you want me," Sherilyn smiled mischievously.
My face grew hotter.
Taking my hand, Sherilyn slipped in into her blouse, right on her half bare huge tit. Caught offguard, it gave her time to get my jeans open and my cock out of my boxers.
"It's even nicer than I'd thought..." She purred.
"Sherilyn!"
"Relax, baby..." She cooed, leaning closer to me and kissing me as she started to jerk my cock. I found myself kneading her tit without meaning to, her hard nipple poking into my palm.
Faster and faster Sherilyn jerked me off as we kissed passionately my balls were aching and my cock starting throb.
"You're getting close, aren't you, baby?" She cooed again, eyes on my cock as she leaned back.
I was sweating bullets, both from guilt and arousal, as my cock started to swell in her able hand.
"Here it comes, baby..."
Ducking her head forward, Sherilyn took my cock into her mouth, sucking hard. I grunted, and began to spew into her mouth.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2017, 03:27:07 AM »
Sherilyn was better cocksucker than Mary Susan, as she swallowed down rope after rope of jizz with ease. My wife always grew nervous because of the high quantity of my spew.
I spurt thirteen, fourteen times, with Sherilyn never flinching for a moment. As the flow petered out, my cock started to soften in her mouth, but she only sucked harder. Five minutes later I was rock hard again.
"I knew I could count on you," Sherilyn grinned. "It takes my husband FOREVER to get it up again, if at all..."
I was still kind of in a daze, out of it. Everything was happening too fast. It was my own fault for not having stopped it in the first place, back when my wife started working and Sherilyn started making special visits to me.
Sherilyn was already straddling me, sinking her pussy down around my cock before I even knew it. Shit her pussy was tight!
Wrapping her arms around me, she started bouncing up and down on my cock, her pussy so hot and wet.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2017, 03:33:16 AM »
If all women were like this over fifty I couldn't WAIT to see how hot my Mary Susan would get!
Sherilyn ground her huge tits against my chest as she rode me faster and harder, gasping and groaning as her body writhed and started to convulse. Her breath was hot against my face as she squeezed her eyes shut, her head soon thrashing from side-to-side.
Her moans and cried grew louder, as her body convulsed violently, then her pussy clamped down around my cock as Sherilyn threw back her head and screamed in orgasm.
My wife cums hard, but shit, my black-haired goddess came harder. And longer too, her orgasm seeming to go on and on and on.
Sherilyn never slowed her pace, riding me harder and faster, as she soon segued into another orgasm, and another.
Her body was shattered by multiorgasms, cumming dozens of times as she clung to me tightly.
"I wished my husband lasted as long as you..." Sherilyn cooed as she whimpered, breathing heavy and dripping with sweat.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2017, 03:39:35 AM »
I lasted almost fifty minutes, before jettisoning deep up inside of her. She whimpered and sobbed as she clung to me tighter, riding every rope of my seed out of my balls as I spurt another thirteen times or so.
"I always knew a younger lover would know how to make me feel better," Sheriyn finally said as she sat unmoving on my cock after our hot, sweaty fuck.
My face grew hot at her compliment.
"Please don't think to harshly of me for taking advantage of you," She whispered hotly into my ear. "I just can't help myself..."
"I could never be upset with you, Sherilyn. You were one of my favorite fantasies growing up," I admitted.
"Awww, how sweet," She said sheepishly, blushing herself this time.
I still believe what my parents said, about spending my life with the woman I fell in love with, "until death do us part". But a small part of me now thinks it doesn't hurt to have a cougar on the side as well... THE END

- Unknown