Author Topic: Hello everyone!  (Read 563 times)

Offline stuporhero21

• Freshman
  • Merits 1
Hello everyone!
« on: January 13, 2017, 04:48:02 PM »
Hello all, I'm Nikki, I'm 22 years old and I have had rape fantasies since I was in middle school. I'm super happy to have found this site because I thought I was a terrible depraved person for awhile, and it's just nice to know that I'm not the only one who has these fantasies. Um...So my fantasies are purely in my mind and I've never actually done anything with anyone...Ever...So yeah.

Nice to meet you all.

Tony V.
Re: Hello everyone!
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2017, 05:00:37 PM »
Hello, Nikki,

May I inquire as to the scope of your Rape Fantasies?

Welcome to "The U" by the way, and YES, we ALL can't wait to read your Post! You're among like minded people here, so please, don't be shy.......

Tony V.             :police:

Offline stuporhero21

• Freshman
  • Merits 1
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2017, 09:17:57 PM »
Hello, Nikki,

May I inquire as to the scope of your Rape Fantasies?

Welcome to "The U" by the way, and YES, we ALL can't wait to read your Post! You're among like minded people here, so please, don't be shy.......

Tony V.             :police:

The scope? Like what I usually fantasize about? It usually involves a male version of myself or a made up character of mine (usually male) raping either people I know or made up people.

Offline 90lbsofdynamite

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 353
    • Official website for Millie Dynamite
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2017, 05:55:24 PM »
HUM you want to be a rapists woman and help and watch. :) That's nasty bitch but sounds fun. Remember girls can rape too!
Just 90 lbs of Dynamite Big Bada Boom!!

Offline Lois

• Dean
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 364
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2017, 04:25:17 PM »
I think the (fantasy) rapists are going to find  your avatar picture very hot.  There is nothing as hot as a girl trying to cover herself up when naked, or revealing more than she wants.
So much oppression in our culture is based on shame about sex: the oppression of women, of cultural minorities, oppression in the name of the (presumably asexual) family, oppression of sexual minorities. We are all oppressed. We have all been taught, one way or another, that our desires, our bodies, our sexualities, are shameful. What better way to defeat oppression than to get together in communities and celebrate the wonders of sex?
The Ethical Slut: A Guide to Infinite Sexual Possibilities